star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 02-15-2011, 06:38 PM

'sigh' i doubt I'll get the gold to get the rest of the Event EI's -_- ohh well I'll keep trying maybe I'll get lucky.

Sephirn
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-15-2011, 06:39 PM

I'm tryin too star. unfortunately I just got on today and not sure how much longer I'll be on

Vix Viral
┌(・。・...
Send a message via AIM to Vix Viral Send a message via MSN to Vix Viral

Old 02-15-2011, 06:39 PM

@Sephirn: I hear that though I've always had crazy sleeping habits so you get used to always being tired. Yes I am! I loved them for a good ten years but this will be my first time being able to see them live. I anticipate a lot of freaking out and potentially bawling my eyes out.

@Kings: *hugs back* I'm alright, I have to be, you know?

@Kenome & Sephirn (again): Well it was for the best and I feel a lot better now. Basically, he was turning to drugs and alcohol because he doesn't know how to cope with his problems in a healthy manner and was taking his frustrations out on me constantly. We were fighting every day and I got sick of it.

Kenome-Chan
Love me as I am.

Penpal

Old 02-15-2011, 06:40 PM

oh wow that is so not cool.
and i thought i had it bad....lol

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 02-15-2011, 06:41 PM

I think everyone has it bad, then again im fighting to stay up to try and make some gold cause otherwise i won't get much of any items 'grumbles' i knew i shoulda posted more before now..

Sephirn
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-15-2011, 06:41 PM

@Vix: Well I'm glad the you broke up with him then. No girl should ever be treated in a way that a guy takes his frustration out on his girlfriend/wife/or even friend. I am glad though that you get to see them live. I think you deserve it ^^

Kenome-Chan
Love me as I am.

Penpal

Old 02-15-2011, 06:42 PM

awesome words there Sephirn

Star: it goes till the 20th ya know

Kings Anointed
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Kings Anointed Send a message via Yahoo to Kings Anointed

Old 02-15-2011, 06:43 PM

I've been okay. I think I may have found someone finally. She's not close and the situation isn't ideal but I think she's the one. It's complicated though.

Sephirn
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-15-2011, 06:44 PM

@Kenome: Well they are words that I think are true. My father and my mother never had the best relationship and he took his frustrations out on her and me and my brother. I never want to see that happen. Not to anyone.

Vix Viral
┌(・。・...

@Kenome: Yeah it's one of those things where I just got sick of giving him chance after chance. We're trying our best to be friends and he's going to start going to therapy with the hope that it'll get us back together even though he knows I'm interested in someone else who's extremely interested in me *shrug* But the man wants to wait for me and there's no talking him out of it.

@Sephirn: Agreed though the main reason I put up with it for as long as I did was because I loved him. Still kills me to see him so torn up but I had to do what was best for me. I may have to resist the urge to beg to go on tour with them.

@Kings: Oooooh! Tell me about her <3 And don't worry, the guy I'm kind of seeing now is on the other side of the country but where there's a will, there's a way.

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

*returns after a sex and name change*

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 02-15-2011, 06:45 PM

actually I didn't but I know now ^_^ Thanks.

Vix Viral
┌(・。・...

Old 02-15-2011, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrenji-chan View Post
*returns after a sex and name change*
Totally thought that said after sex :lol:

Sephirn
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-15-2011, 06:46 PM

@Vix: Well if they let you go on tour with them that's just amazing. And I think you should most definetely take that opportunity. But who knows xD. Same here vix xD

Kenome-Chan
Love me as I am.

Penpal

Old 02-15-2011, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephirn View Post
@Kenome: Well they are words that I think are true. My father and my mother never had the best relationship and he took his frustrations out on her and me and my brother. I never want to see that happen. Not to anyone.
nice! keep it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vix Viral View Post
@Kenome: Yeah it's one of those things where I just got sick of giving him chance after chance. We're trying our best to be friends and he's going to start going to therapy with the hope that it'll get us back together even though he knows I'm interested in someone else who's extremely interested in me *shrug* But the man wants to wait for me and there's no talking him out of it.

@Sephirn: Agreed though the main reason I put up with it for as long as I did was because I loved him. Still kills me to see him so torn up but I had to do what was best for me. I may have to resist the urge to beg to go on tour with them.

@Kings: Oooooh! Tell me about her <3 And don't worry, the guy I'm kind of seeing now is on the other side of the country but where there's a will, there's a way.
haha what a silly man. GO FOR THE ONE YOU LIKE -coughcough- XD

Kings Anointed
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Kings Anointed Send a message via Yahoo to Kings Anointed

Old 02-15-2011, 06:47 PM

Quote:

Well she believes like I do which is most important. She is freakin gorgeous, has a good sense of humor, a kind heart. and shares a lot of my same interests!

Sephirn
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-15-2011, 06:48 PM

@Kenome: I shall! Now if I can just empower myself to get up and do the dishes -_-. I don't want my girlfriend doing them cause she may be coming down sick

Vix Viral
┌(・。・...

Old 02-15-2011, 06:49 PM

@Sephirn: If I didn't have classes, I would. Nothing would make me happier than following my favorite bands around the world. *totally took a 19 hour road trip to see one of them of the summer* Woo!

@Kenome: I plan on it :) We act like we're together already, especially him, but he doesn't try to push me into doing anything or making our relationship official which is nice. I love having him around but I'm not ready to dive back into a full relationship, I'm still healing. He's an older guy (even older than my ex who had about eight years on me) so I guess he's learned to be patient.

Wrenji-chan
I belong in a Museum.

Penpal

Old 02-15-2011, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Totally thought that said after sex :lol:
ahahaha! That is not what I meant at all... ahah. :rofl:

Sephirn
⊙ω⊙

@Vix: Ahhh. Well that would be problematic. Classes would seem to get in the way of that. I'm lucky I don't have any otherwise I wouldn't be able to see Linkin Park in concert next tuesday

Vix Viral
┌(・。・...

@Kings: I'm glad to hear it. It's difficult to find people to share beliefs with, at least that's been my experience. Nothing in my life is as important as music and the vast majority of people just don't get it save for my musician friends which is why they're the only guys I'll date.

----------

@Sephirn: I've totally skipped classes to go to shows. I just let my teachers know. Never had a problem :)

Sephirn
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-15-2011, 06:51 PM

@Vix: Lol. Well I guess that works. As long as you know you just don't full blown ditch and not tell them.

Kenome-Chan
Love me as I am.

Penpal

Old 02-15-2011, 06:52 PM

Vix: I'd say take it slow. no need to rush.

Got to go all i have class might be on later though who knows!!

BYE!

Vix Viral
┌(・。・...

@Sephirn: My teachers don't care, they know I'm more than intelligent enough to make up for the lectures that I miss. Hence why I skip all the time :ninja:

Sephirn
⊙ω⊙

See ya Kenome

@Vix: xD. Well I'm glad that you're intelligent enough to make it up ^^ Otherwise, you'd be in trouble.