MiroshaxKerry
*^_^*

Old 06-28-2007, 04:10 PM

Has anybody seen this anime before?
again checked but couldent find a thread based on this!

Akemi
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-28-2007, 10:44 PM

This site has pretty extensive reviews on Enzai and pretty much all things yaoi related.

There's two parts to it, and very dark. It's pretty much just abuse of the main character.
It's based on a game which has been released in the US by JAST with english text. It's funny how they've changed his age to the legal 18 even though he's obviously younger. Makes sense though, otherwise they wouldn't be able to release it here.

Morien
*^_^*

Old 06-28-2007, 11:19 PM

Oh god Enzai is so disturbing! I've only seen the anime, but... god... disturbing. I'm kind of torn, though, because it's all a bunch of pretty mens and boys having sex... but... there is too much rape in this series for me to get into it.

MiroshaxKerry
*^_^*

Old 06-29-2007, 05:56 PM

Oh no no when i meant checked but couldent find anything on it i meant through out the whole thread on looking to see a topic about it, sorry about that ^^; should of explained more better.

i have already seen the anime ages ago i espcially like the ending <3 the anime... well.... by the end of it i dident care if he ended up with anybody or not just wanted him to get out.

so te ending was a treat for me X3

Akemi
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-29-2007, 11:17 PM

Sorry, I misunderstood ^^ At least there ws a happy ending, otherwise the whole anime would have just been depressing...

That he ended up with someone was kind of a surprise, I agree it didn't matter by the end except that he was free.