princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-23-2011, 05:43 PM

Yuki smiled at Aria, "Its alright, I don't mind" he said. They began walking when a few kids walked by. "Yeah I heard the story." He said. He remembered her telling him about how her father works a lot. "If you want you can stay at my place until your dad gets home" he offered knowing she might be scared to be home alone with a burglar on the lose. To be honest he was a bit worried about it too. He would much rather her come over instead.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to X3_iRawr_X3

Old 06-23-2011, 06:22 PM

Aria nodded and said. "Thank you Sohma!" She smiled. She felt a little better now. She wanted to hug him, but he might not want her to touch hm, so she kept her joy to herself. She looked at him. "So where do you live?" She asked, though at that moment, she had almost tripped into a puddle, but she had grabbed Yuki's sleeve to catch herself. She sighed and said. "Sorry...I guess grabbing you was an instant reaction or something..." Though she was glad shedidn't fall and ended up pulling him down with her. She would of been embarrassed.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-24-2011, 03:47 AM

Yuki smiled and nodded to her. "I live up over there" he said pointing in the direction of the Sohma property. He tensed up a little when Aria almost fell. He felt his sleeve being tugged and grabbed her elbow so she would not fall or come close to hugging. "Are you alright" he asked keeping a bit more distance between them so his nightmare wouldn't come to reality.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-24-2011, 04:06 AM

"Yeah, sorry...I'm a little clumsy sometimes...don't worry, I'll try not to be too much of a bother." She laughed a bit, embarrassed. When she was embarrassed she laughed. Aria then looked at him. She wondered if she would also meet his cousins there. She thought fora moment, walking with Yuki to his home.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-25-2011, 05:55 AM

Yuki smiled at Aria when she laughed. He continued to walk with her back to his place, but he wanted to check his secret base. "We are almost there, but I would like to make a short stop" he said as he lead her down a path. He stopped in front of the garden. He wanted to protect his garden. He began to pull the covers over the top of the plants to save them. "This is my Secret Base. It's not much, but its where I like to spend most of my time." he said with a smile. He got everything taken cared of and began to lead Aria back towards the house. "Oh before I forget, my cousin Shigure is a bit of perv" he said to warn her "And Kyo is very shorted tempered" he added knowing Kyo would be a jerk like always.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-25-2011, 06:26 AM

Aria blinked when he said he was going to make a stop. She squealed when she saw the cute little garden. "Oh Sohma-kun this garden is amazing!" When she heard it was his secret base she smiled a bit. She never thought of a guy doing this. Though this only made her respect him more. She followed him to the house. "Oh yeah...you mentioned that...though I figured they must be good people if they are related to you. You are so kind."

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-25-2011, 06:34 AM

Yuki paused. No one ever said that to him. He smiled "Thanks and please just call me Yuki" he added wanting to be on a more friend like base. He was quite fond of her. There was something about her he liked a lot. She was so kind and gentle. He wondered if her opinion of him would change if she ever found his secret. He was afraid he would be so diferent she wouldn't want to be his friend. He knew it would be a matter of time. "Here we are" he said opening the door for her. "Shigure, I'm home and we have a guest" he yelled as he walked through the door. "Sorry about the mess, smell, and well everything. We aren't good with chores" he said as he made his way through the room. He showed her where she could put her things and headed back down stairs.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-25-2011, 06:48 AM

Aria smiled when he said she could call him Yuki. She was glad. "Yuki." She tested it out. Though when she entered the house, her jaw dropped. "Hehe...I see...oh..." She looked around. She followed Yuki and then dropped her stuff. She looked around the house. It was really messy. Though she sort of figured as much with a bunch of guys living there. As she stood there, she heard a voice behind her that made her jump. "Well! Look at this! Oh it seems as Yuki brought home a lady friend!" He smiled. "Sorry for scaring you. My name is Shigure Sohma." Aria bowed a bit. "I'm Aria ah...oh..." She looked over and saw an orange haired boy glaring over in her direction. She wondered if his hair was naturally that color. "Damn Yuki!!!" He stormed out into Yuki's View, grabbing the collar of his shirt. "Why did you bring a girl here?"

( I wasn't sure if you wanted me to play them or not, so I figured I would to be safe. If you were planning on using them I can edit this post)

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-25-2011, 01:44 PM

((Hehe Its fine by me))

Yuki kicked Kyo off him. "Stupid. She is here because she doesn't want to be alone because of the burglar. Now go make yourself useful" He said remaining calm. He didn't want to frighten his new friend. Yuki turned around to Aria. "Don't mind him" he said in hopes she wouldn't be offended. "We don't get guest around here so he just doesn't know how to handle it" he added to try to clear up the air so that kyo wouldn't scare her off.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-25-2011, 09:27 PM

Aria blinked a bit, looking over. Shigure place a hand on Kyo's shoulder. "Kyo's just being shy. " Kyp moved away. "I'm not shy, but I just don't feel comfortable having a girl in this house!" Aria moved over to Kyo. "Please don't be upset. I promise you won't even know I'm here." Kyo turned his head. "Whatever. Just stay away from me." Shigure sighed. "Oh Kyo...ray of sunshine as always..." He chuckled a bit. Aria blinked. She wondered what she did to upset him.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-25-2011, 11:15 PM

[COLOR="Gray"]"Just ignore him" Yuki told Aria. "He is just a stubborn brat[" he said shooting a glare at him. "Please make yourself at home" he added. He went up to his room and placed his things on his bed and then returned to dinning area. He sat down at his seat. His stomach let out a growl. "I guess I'm still slightly hungry." he said with a small chuckle. "Shigure do we have anything to eat?" he asked.[COLOR]

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-28-2011, 06:40 AM

Shigure looked up from his paper. "Oh...food...oops...I forgot to order some..." Aria looked around and said "You mean to tell me that three guys live here an none of you know how to cook?" Shigure sighed. "No, afraid not. I tried once, but Yuki never eats what I cook." Aria sighed and said. "Give me about an hour. I'm sure I can dig out a stove and a fridge some where in this kitchen..." Shigure smiled. "Be my guest. OH, if you can, please make something with leeks!" Obviously saying that to mess wth Kyo. "L...leeks...I swear to god....if you make me eat damn leeks!!! Ah!!" He punched the wall.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-28-2011, 07:07 PM

"Damn Kyo don't tear down the house" Yuki said as he kicked Kyo back. Yuki and Kyo always fought. They could never get along. "Would you like any help?" he asked Aria knowing that he wouldn't be much help to her. He burnt everything he cooked. He was good at everything, but that. He gave a faint smile as he looked at the mess. "Sorry about the mess" he said scratching his head.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-28-2011, 07:18 PM

Kyo growled when he was kicked, but before he could punce on Yuki, Shigure grabbed him by the back of his shirt, letting him rant about Yuki. Aria shook her head. "Oh no, the mess is fine. I'll have it all cleaned up before I leave. Though I should make you guys some food first. "She moved back into the kitchen and said. "If you want to help, start by tking out all those trash bags, an I will start with the dishes, floor, counters, dusting, mopping, and scrubbing the walls." She smiled. Shigure laughed. "Hard worker aren't you?"

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-28-2011, 09:33 PM

Yuki rolled his eyes at Kyo and walked into the kitchen to help Aria. He picked up a couple of trash bags and took them outside. He continued to do so. "Make yourself useful will you" he said glaring at both Kyo and Shigure. "She is nice enough to cook for us, we can at least help her clean" he added as he threw some bags at kyo and Shigure. He walked in"You know I have a few items in my garden I could get for you to cook if you would like" he said smiling at her.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-28-2011, 10:43 PM

Shigure sighed. "Yes yes...Kyo...go help clean" Throws his bag to Kyo. "Carry your own bags!!"He yells, throwing them in his face before picking up three times the bag. Haha, I bet I can clean more than that damn Yuki!!" Aria laughed a bit at Kyo and Shigure before looking at Yuki. "OH! That would be great. Thank you Yuki. I don't mind what you pick. I shuld be able to make something out of anything you bring me." She smiled.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-29-2011, 05:43 AM

Yuki rolled his eyes at Kyo. He turned and gave her smile "Well I definitely know the leaks are ready" he said giving Kyo a smirk. He walked out the door carrying a bunch more bags. He walked out to his garden and picked some leaks and some other vegetables he had ready in his garden. He carried them back up to the house and re entered the kitchen. "Wow you made some progress I see" He said placing the items on the counter. He gave Aria a gentle smile.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-29-2011, 06:15 AM

Aria watchedas Yki left. She laughed at Kyo who was struggling to get more bags than Yuki. She wondered why they hated each otherso much, though it was none of her business. She stare cleaning. Pretty soon the floor could be seen. She looked at Yuki and looked at the food he brought. "Oh! This could work! Thank you Yuki..." She turned suddenly, wantingto go straight back to work, but her foot got caught on an empty milk carton, makg her fal back. "Ah!" She closed her eyes, expecting to hit the floor. Kyo noticed she wasfalling back towards Yuki. It would be a pain if he transformed. He moved quickly between them, extending a hand to push Aria back to her feet. Aria blinked and looked back at Kyo. "Thanks...Kyo..." Kyo frowned. "Shut up...just don't fall again..." He moved away.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-29-2011, 06:24 AM

Yuki shot a glare at Kyo, but it was good that he interfered. He looked at Aria. "Are you alright" he asked. "Ignore Kyo's attitude. He is just an idiot" he stated annoyed about how he treats her. He picked up the milk carton and threw it in the trash. Yuki got very lucky twice today. This was the second time she almost fell taking him too. If they would have accidentally hugged he would have transformed and she would view him as a freak. And worse they may have to erase her memory.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-29-2011, 07:19 AM

Aria frowned. "I'm so sorry...I'll try to be more careful." She then continued by picking up everything from the floor and all she had to do was clean the dishes and the counters, then it should be clean enough to cook in. Surprisingly it didn't take her that long. When she was ready o cook, she shooed everyone out. "What I'm making is going to be a surprise." She giggled and then hurriedback into the kitchen. Getting everything cooked.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-29-2011, 07:11 PM

Yuki sat at the table with Shigure and Kyo. Yuki had his book from school and was reading it. He could smell the food in the kitchen and smelt good. He sat there as his stomach growled. He placed the book down. "Sure smells good" he said trying to break the silence. He looked over to the porch to see that Shigure made his Chinese Zodiac figures again. All of them, but the cat of course.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-29-2011, 07:50 PM

Shigure smiled. "Ah yes it does." Kyo didn't say anything. "So how long to you plan on keeping Aria here Yuki...she could become quite useful here...though we do have to be careful, though..." He said, glancing at Zodiac Figures on the porch he set out to dry. Kyo frowned. "She almost fell on that damn rat...man it would be a pain for someone to find out and then I would be stuck to clean up that rat's mess..." Aria spent a few more minutes in the kitchen before bringing out thinks like chicken parmasean, rice, Leeks and Miso soup, and fried veggies and alittle more. She had dug out an apron and was wearing it at the moment. "There...I hope its good!" She smiled, a little bit of flour on her cheek.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-29-2011, 09:01 PM

"Shut up you stupid cat" Yuuki said agitated by Kyo. He looked at Shigure, "She is only staying here until her father gets home from work. We couldn't ask her to stay any longer than that" he said knowing it would be bad if she did stay and found out their secret. Yuki smiled at Aria when she brought out the food. It looked delicious. He chuckled when he saw her face. He couldn't help it. "It looks good Aria, thanks" he said as he reached out to eat some of the food. It was as delicious as it looked.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-29-2011, 11:33 PM

Kyo frowned at the leeks. "I told you I don't like them!!" Aria held her hands up. "I only cooked what Yuki brought me..." Kyo glared at the cat. "So its your fault! Thats it I'm going to kick your ass!" Aria blinked. Oh now hat wa she to do? She didn' like fighting. "No! Wait!" She reached out, but Kyo turned around suddenly, but ended up loosing his balanc and falling on her. She caught him, hough was confused when there was a puff of smoke and the body in her arms got small in furry. When it cleared she saw a cat. "Huh....Ah!! I was pretty sure I caught Kyo...oh no...Where's Kyo?" Shigure sighed. "Oh dear..."

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-30-2011, 06:25 AM

Yuki stood up."Stupid Cat! Look what you did" he yelled. He held out a hand to help Aria up. He shot a look to Shigure for an excuse. He didn't want to tell Aria about the family curse. It would only complicate things. He sat back down."Now what?" he asked still staring at Shigure. He didn't know how to explain this other than the truth. Yuki picked up the cat and threw him out the door with some close too. He let out a sigh and feared for the worse. He finally made a friend and now she would think he was a freak.