Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 04-08-2013, 11:37 PM

"The king executed the queen when she was 23, and that's when Mark would pass as well." Maggie said as she folded the other dress. "The king has chosen you for his last wife. It was your mother that spoke of you so much" She added as she placed the dress back with the other ones. The dresser was filled with cloths, with a small box shoved in the back corner. "We do hope you can cure him, The beast has come out so much late..." Maggie realized what she said. "Never mind that my dear" She said with a soft tone.

Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 04-12-2013, 08:20 PM

"I see why she would pick that age then." Elaine said softly. Still what sort of Mother would force that upon her child. She looked at Maggie,"What will happen if I fail?" She asked, would she her self be killed if she couldn't save him. "What do you mean Beast?" Elaine asked sounding worried.

Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 04-12-2013, 09:05 PM

Maggie looked at her sharply, "feast? Yes there will be food tonight." She was done talking, she said too much, but had to answer her other question. "if you fail, eternal slumber and the prince will die." She added dragging her words down as she said them. With out further chat, Maggie opened the door and went out into the hall.

Mark saw as the helper bolted out of a room. He turned around and started walking the other way, he would have been in trouble if he was cough around the girl. The king liked moving his fiances around the castle to keep them safer from his son. the hallways were cold, he could only imagine what it was like outside the walls on a night like this.

Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 04-21-2013, 12:29 AM

Elaine crossed her arms not pleased. She deserved answers not to be kept in the dark. This affected her as well. She froze at the eternal sleep comment, did that mean somewhere in this castle the other brides were in an eternal slumber or was that the fate waiting for her being the last bride. Elaine frowned before she could demand more information the woman had left. "Oh this is not do at all. I refused to be kept in the dark." Elaine shouted to the room.