sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-18-2013, 12:34 AM

If you are not us please do not post in here

Name:Princess Nami
Race:Human
Short Bio:Princess Nami live in the oceanic kingdom since she was a little girl. her father and a other kingdom have been at war. for the past seven years her kingdom's people is starting lose hope.
Pic:

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 02-18-2013, 01:30 AM

Name: King William
Race: human
Bio: He had lived next to the sea kingdom for a long time but now he is becoming desperate. He needs a heir and a queen to rule at his side.
Pic:

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-18-2013, 01:41 AM

Princess Nami walks in the royal castle's garden it was right before dinner time. she had gone outside with out telling anyone. but at least there where guards around to keep the royal family safe. she walks till she sits down near one of the flower beds. oh how Nami like the smell of the sweet flowers yet would. pull weeds out if she see's any when enjoy the flowers.

Palmoun

Old 02-18-2013, 02:24 AM

Yet what Nami didn't know was that the guards that were out in the garden weren't from her kingdom. THey had been sent to infiltrate her castle and find her, she just made it easy. MOving quickly, one of the guards ran over to her and threw a bag over her before she could say anything. THen him and the other guards moved out, taking the princess out the secret they had came in to make sure no one saw them.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-18-2013, 02:34 AM

Nami had fainted after the bag was over her yet she did not. even have a minute at all to smell the flowers for once. yet she had no idea what was going on at all right now. in her mind all she could was darkness no light at all. so it sacred her quite a bit not knowing it was not. dark outside yet for the night sky to fall so the star's may shine in the sky.

Palmoun

Old 02-19-2013, 05:39 PM

William smiled as his men brought a bag towards him and set it down on the ground. Opening it, he saw his bride to be and slowly got up. Walking voer to her, he smiled, "hello princess Nami, it is wonderful to have you here in my lovely home." he said as he gently stroked her cheek, "I hope you enjoy your stay here." he said as his mile grew.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-19-2013, 09:35 PM

Princess Nami starts to slowly wake up form her fainting spell. as she hears a voice she had not heard before yet it sound nice. "Hello and um thank you but why am I here for?" Nami ask in a soft yet shy voice as she slowly look's around. his hand was so soft it felt nice on her cheek. but she did not recognized the castle she was in at all.

Palmoun

Old 02-22-2013, 05:57 AM

William smiled as he heard her, "well I need you." he said simply as he looked down at her and then slowly helped her to her feet. "you see I am in need of a queen and heir. I was hoping that you would be able to be my queen." he said as he looked into her eyes. He made it seem nice, like a simple favor to ask but he wasn't really asking.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-22-2013, 08:43 AM

"You want me to be your queen why did you not ask. my Father for my hand in marriage then? I don't even know you at all. yet your asking me to become your wife plus eventually. give birth to your heirs and what will happen if I say no?" she ask the king in front of her yet her voice was soft spoken. Princess Nami had never even met this man before. yet he says that he needs her to become his queen plus have his heir. she wonder why he did not ask a other princess that is close to his age? he look to be about maybe 3 are 4 years older then her.

Palmoun

Old 03-04-2013, 06:34 PM

William smirked when he heard her, "well if you say no it wont change a thing, you will still be my queen." he said as he looked down at her and stroked her cheek gently. "and you father would never of given you to me of his own free will. YOu could say that me and him aren't exactly on good speaking terms." he said as he looked at her in the eyes.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-05-2013, 01:32 AM

Nami blush's yet starts to turn her face away form his hand slowly. her cheek was starting to hurt a little form so much rubbing. "You look like a Handsome man so Yes I'll marry you. besides this war need to end any way." Nami says to him hoping her Father would understand. she was basically giving up her freedom to end this war. so both kingdom's would stop there fighting after seven long years.

Palmoun

Old 05-08-2013, 02:33 PM

William let his hand drop from her cheek as he heard her, "that is great, I will send word to your father that you will be staying here." he said as he looked down at her, "now then shall I show you to your bedroom?" he asked as he smiled, happy that she wasnt going to put up much fight.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-08-2013, 11:23 PM

"Yes please and I hope we can get to know each other with time. if my father gives you any trouble I'll write him a letter." she says to the King but did not know his name as of yet. but did he know her name? Nami hope she was doing the right thing agreeing to marry him. even if they do not know each other at all but the war has to end.