Shania583
(・・^...

Old 03-23-2013, 09:40 PM

When the guard found him Toshi followed him back to the other two and he smiled saying "I am assuming you to found a guard no problems to take your letter to your family?" The guard had walked away to get back to his schedule. Toshi waited for the two and then began walking to the front of the palace, he would start there and work his way around from there.

{If he were to be poisoned that would mean that it would be within the palace wouldn't it? I can only see that at Hane being more afraid of him after that, so it would have to be something away form the palace to make it feel safer. I like your robbery idea though.}

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 03-23-2013, 10:22 PM

(Not if it was a slow acting poison in his food X3 and so long as Yoshi continued to act kind and concerned then it would seem fine XD )

Yami and Hane smiled and fallowed Yoshi as he walked. "Yes we sent the letter and the guard was very kind." Yami smiled easily. "And already from what we've seen you have a beautiful home." Hane smiled easily.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 06-13-2013, 01:49 AM

{That makes sense, and sorry it has taken me so long to reply to this}

Toshi smiled hearing that they has sent their letters. He was glad that the guards were working well around the palace. Hearing Hane's comment about the palace and smiled saying "Yes it is very beautiful, but while you two are here please consider it your home as well."