FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 03-19-2013, 11:04 PM

I talked a little longer with the guy, he was charming and nice. I absolutely adored him. And then when he left the rudee girl came back. I couldn't help but feel a bit insulted by her.But I was still nice to her anyhow. "It's fine. Not everyone is as laid back as us sea dwellers." O said and hooked arms with her. "Come on. It's time to go. I have a feeling we'll be best mates." I say as I walk towards to caravan, practically dragging the girl with me.

I couldn't help it. I wanted to fit in but I was brought up differently from everyone else there. So I decided I would simply be myself and maybe someone would come to like me.

~+~+~+~
Jameil
~+~+~+~

I helped people pick things up, the red head beauty on my mind. But at the same time the annoying brown haired girl was also on my mind. Damn my manliness. I couldn't make up my mind on which to go after! Which would be better I just don't know! As a prince we have more than one wife but still who should I really be with as my queen when I clear my name?

I didn't know so I went back to the supply wagon and laid back down on my flour sack and relaxed as we began to travel again.

The_Weekend_Warrior

Old 03-19-2013, 11:11 PM

I follow Jen compliantly, glad I could at least make an acquaintance of someone new.When we get to the wagon, I open the tarp, and gesture for her to enter first. When she gets in, I pull out my extra bedroll, and smooth it out for her. "You can sleep here if you want... It's better than a flour sack at least." I smile at my own joke, and sit down.

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 03-20-2013, 12:59 AM

I got in and sat down, sighing. "He sleeps on a flour sack because he can't stand the gypsy way. He doesn;t understand one's need to steal if you have gold why not buy what you need instead of stealing it? He asks this question. You merely need to talk to people a certain way rather than demand respect. Respect is something earned not given." I said, dusting off my dress. "Anyhow, you liiiiiike him! Why not go get a few smooches?" I teased mercilessly.

The_Weekend_Warrior

Old 03-20-2013, 01:07 AM

I blush furiously, and look down at my hands. "Well... I uhh, I...." I put my face in my hands laughing. "Because no guy has ever liked me before. I mean, I have guy friends, but none of them are interested. I think it's because my dad is the leader, and they get freaked out." I stretch, and lay down on my bed roll, putting my hands behind my head. "And honestly I'm just worried about who'll be the leader of our caravan when my dad's gone..."

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 03-20-2013, 01:12 AM

I huffed and shook her. "Stop doing that! People already respect you so don't worry about it. Worry about getting a little baguette in your donut." I teased and poked her. "Go do it. I dare you. Go get some smooches. Or at least flirt. Have a life come one. Stop being a boring baguette-less girl." I said than stretched out, laying on my back, skirts gathered around me.

I couldn't believe I was really saying some of this stuff. Was I crazy? Clearly. But the girl needed some pushing and I was the perfect person to do it being that I had no shame whatsoever. Finally I gave her her last push. "A good leader has business AND pleasure honey."

The_Weekend_Warrior

Old 03-20-2013, 01:17 AM

I yawn, and think about what she said. Maybe she was right... I mean, he was a reasonable guy when he wasn't being a prick, and he wasn't a prick when I wasn't. Maybe tomorrow I'll try... But... "You really think I should do this, don't you.. Well... Given I have no experience in the matter, at all, how should I go about getting his attention... In the correct way."

I roll onto my stomach, propping my head up with my hands, and look at her. I am pretty baguette-less I guess... "Sorry if I fail. I have no idea what I'm doing."

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 03-20-2013, 01:27 AM

I sighed. "Wll, when you guys stop again, dance, and dance in a way that will get his attention. Glance over your shoulder, with a sultry look just like this." She said, tossing a sexy, sultry look over her shoulder in example. "Then take a scarf or something, put it around his neck and pull him towards you, invite him to dance with you. But for god's sake do not choke him." I said, a smile on my face.

I knew how to do all oif this because capturing attention was my job. I did it so my fleet could steal what they needed whilst I captured the attention of a large crowd and got money for it, and when a signal was given, I would run for my ship and undock and they would find all their valuable or most of their stock gone. It was tricky to do, being that some are harder to get to than others, but you learn over time, guaranteed.

The_Weekend_Warrior

Old 03-20-2013, 01:34 AM

I sit up, and turn away from her, getting ready to practice. "So... Like this?" I turn my head and look at her, trying to make the face she did. I turn and face her again, trying not to laugh at myself. "And I only have one scarf. It's not exactly pretty..." I rummage through my chest and pull out a piece of cloth. "See?" I hold it up for her, showing a battered and dull scarf, that was fraying at the ends

My mother gave it to me when I was just a kid. It was from the times when we traveled through colder climates. We stopped doing that when I was about 4, deciding deserts were more pleasant than constant frost bite. I loved the scarf, but I knew it was long past it's prime.

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 03-20-2013, 01:42 AM

I sighed, shaking my head. "Not that kind of scarf silly." I said, pulling out a silk fashion scarf. "This kind of scarf. It's smooth and seductive." I told her, smiling. "You need to work on your over the shoulder look though. Your giggling and evil smirk really make it seem creepy, mate."

The_Weekend_Warrior

Old 03-20-2013, 01:47 AM

"I think this is hopeless Jen. I have no chance." I sigh, and collapse onto my bedroll, one arm over my face. "I haven't done this before, and we're getting closer to Persia every day. I don't think I will be able to master this in less than two weeks." I sigh, and move my hand to rest on my stomach, and turn to look at her.

She has no idea how awkward I actually am in front of guys. The only thing I can do right is dance with them. And that's thanks to my other friends helping me out, and sympathetic guys dancing with me until I was decent. "Besides, the next party won't be until after we visit the city that's between here and Persia. It's a few days away."

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 03-20-2013, 02:02 AM

I laughed at her and smiled. "It will take some time." I said, patting her shoulder.

~+~+~+~
JAMEIL
~+~+~+~

We traveled for weeks until we finally got to persia, my final stop with the gypsies. I'd become attached to this place, finally talking to people there and becoming friends with some of them. And not only that but I talked to Jen and Nadya. The two girls who had me enchanted. I would miss them greatly, but I had to go.

Gathering the few things I now owned from gifts given from friends, I went to the front of the caravan to Nadya and Jen. "This is my last stop. It was very nice to meet the both of you. Now I'm afraid it's my time to go." I said, feeling a tug at my heart as I looked an Nadya, realizing I'd never see her or my friend Jen again.

The_Weekend_Warrior

Old 03-20-2013, 02:20 AM

The wagon stops, and I get out, stretching. We must finally have arrived. I get out, and walk on top of a sand dune, looking out over the city. All I can see are the tall walls surrounding it, but I can see the top spires of the castle. I turn around and go back to the caravan, helping people set up.

After everyone is finished, I help start the fire, and I sit down on a log. It's getting dark, and I know Jameil will be leaving soon. I watch everyone getting ready to enter the city, and I kick the sand at my feet. I look up at the sky, tracing the constellations with my eyes.

I stand up and check on my dad, who had been getting less and less social. I found him munching on some bread and reading a book. I go in and hug him. "I love you dad." He nods in reply and pats my back. I just stand up and go back outside, heading towards Jameil. I'm going with him. I don't care what he says.