Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 04-14-2016, 11:09 PM

I'm going to be making a couple of reserved posts cause I'd like to make this kind of like a log. that way people can come in and share the board games that they've played. maybe some stories about it. what they think of it. and I'm going to try to keep it updated on the first page.

perhaps links to the others and such. And i will be starting out by sharing some of my own board games after i get this first bit set up.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-14-2016, 11:09 PM

Rserved post for board games with actual boards.

Classic Clue - Fantastic game, well loved. Some strategy involved, but super fun! My versions of clue.
Harry Potter Clue- solve the mystery while staircases and secret passages change.
Risk - Strategy take over the world game before the other player does.
Careers- a fun game where you set your own goal in life. get jobs and pay bills. sounds boring? surpirse! it's not! these are my copies. two different versions. both unique and fun
Payday- get through to the next payday...okay so i honestly can't remember what it was like. xD My copy. taped close for moving.
Buzz Word- answer the riddles that all use the same word. Work in teams or just for fun. My copy so you can see the box.
Settlers of Catan - Take over the world by controlling the most sheep! well wood helps to i suppose. My board with expansion :D fv
Shadow's over Camelot - Who's the traitor of the round table? Is there one? Can the knights save camelot from destruction by the dark forces of evil? Great game, always unique . SoC plus expansion.
Merlin's Company - Camelot not getting destroyed fast enough? add more evil!
3D battle for Naboo - I barely remember this game. but it has a purple shocker ball that you can actually launch :D battle box

Last edited by Shadami; 04-19-2016 at 11:05 PM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-14-2016, 11:10 PM

Rserved post for board games that are more like card games. like deck building games for example.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-14-2016, 11:10 PM

Reserved post for actual card games

Munchkins - Play dungeons and dragons? Want to be super over powered and fight with and against silly puns? This is a fantastic game for you.
Munchkin Impossible - If munchkins wasn't enough, you now can be over powered with guns and vehicles!
Munchkin Fu - Karate chop your way to an over powered victory.
S.P.A.N.C - space pirate amazon ninja catgirls. No longer an available game to purchase, but a surprising amount of fun if you can find a copy to play.

and i think that's all the reserved posts i need. so feel free to start posting now everyone :]

Last edited by Shadami; 04-14-2016 at 11:15 PM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-19-2016, 08:12 PM

Reserved post for puzzles. Let's see what kinds of puzzles people have too :D

Last edited by Shadami; 04-19-2016 at 11:08 PM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 04-19-2016, 11:07 PM

The girls and I played Lingo today. it's bingo, but using pictures , and you learn various words of foods in english, french, and spanish.

Mary was really into it. Lily wasn't focused yet. but she had a fun time with the cards as we drew them.