0ri0n83
Is your light going to guide me?
Send a message via AIM to 0ri0n83

Old 06-05-2011, 05:07 AM

Kai looked out the window as the landscaping went whizzing passed them. Soon Kai could feel the carriage beginning to slow down. This was a sign that they were getting closer and closer to the manor grounds. Turning to Damien he said,"When we get to the manor I will be showing where you will be staying as well as explaining the rules of the manor and the things that you are responsible of doing. Any disobedience henceforth, will be treated with punishment."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-05-2011, 01:04 PM

"What sort of punishment?" Damien asked. He didn't want to be to badly punished. If it wasn't that bad, then he probably wouldn't care. So, he probably would end up ignoring those rules. It would be worth it to annoy Kai.

0ri0n83

Old 06-06-2011, 06:08 AM

Kai looked at his slave as he said,"Your punishment would be either being chained up somewhere, or you will be whipped," said Kai. He laughed a little bit at the thought. He knew that he wasn't going to do anything to him though. He wasn't sure if he would go through with it or not, but he knew that if he could verbally threaten his slave then it would be fine.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-06-2011, 01:01 PM

Damien's eyes widened slightly. Whipped?! That didn't sound good. Neither did being chained up. He made a mental note to avoid those things from happening while also trying to find a way to get out of here so that he could find his family. He had to know that they were alright, one way or another.

0ri0n83

Old 06-06-2011, 10:09 PM

The carriage stopped in front of the castle, and he got out first and held his hand towards the slave. He stared hard at him, wanting him to take his hand, and wondered briefly if his little threat of punishment would make him take it. He smiled a little to himself at the power that he had over the slave in front of him. He would have the chore of telling him what to do when he got into the manor house, and wondered if Damien would understand everything that he was saying.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-06-2011, 10:30 PM

Damien glared at Kai, then jumped down by himself. He didn't need his help and he wasn't going to do what he wanted. He didn't care about the punishments. If he got in trouble, then he got in trouble. He would handle it when it came. Until then, he was going to think of a way out of this.

0ri0n83

Old 06-06-2011, 11:23 PM

Kai smirked when he saw the look on his slave's face. Indeed he was a spirited one. Walking into the manor's front doors he was immediately greeted by the maids and butlers that were there. He nodded at them as he came to stand in the foyer room. Turning around he looked at Damien and said,"Are you ready to be introduced to your job?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-06-2011, 11:31 PM

Damien followed Kai to the manor, looking around. It shouldn't be to hard to get out of here. He looked at the other when he spoke. "Do I have a choice in the matter?" he asked, being a bit sarcastic. He didn't want to have any job, but he knew he would have to, at least for a few days.

0ri0n83

Old 06-07-2011, 01:31 AM

Kai looked at Damien he broke into a rather devilish grin. "Not really,"said Kai as he crossed his arms over his chest. [B]"You do have a choice whether you obey or not though, but you already know what is going to happen to you if you disobey me." He cleared his throat. Where should he begin. "Rule #1:You are to treat my family and I with respect. You are to refer to my mother as Mam and my father as Sir, and myself as Master. Rule #2: You are to accompany me if I leave the palace, and Rule #3: You are not to steal, hurt, or injure anyone in the manor. That includes you as well. Is this understood?" said Kai as he looked at Damien.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-07-2011, 02:07 AM

Damien remained silent as he listened to the rules that Kai told him. Easy enough to understand. It was whether or not that he would was the question. "I have just one problem with those rules. I will NOT refer to you as Master." he stated, crossing his arms across his chest. The others he could handle. For the most part anyway. He wouldn't disrespect Kai's parents and he won't harm the servants. His problem was with Kai himself.

0ri0n83

Old 06-07-2011, 03:44 AM

Kai narrowed his eyes as he looked at the slave in front of him. Maybe he should have gotten some small, demure blonde haired female slave, and not this rebellious youth. Furrowing his brow a bit he let out a sigh. "Very well," said Kai as he looked at Damien. He knew that it was a long shot that the slave would call him master, but he had to try. "Well can you at least treat me with the same level of respect that I would treat you?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-07-2011, 11:44 AM

Damien thought about it. "I guess I could do that." he said. That shouldn't be hard to do, even if he didn't want to be respectful to him. He wanted to go home. Though he could see that wasn't happening tonight. So he would play along with this until he got the chance to get out.

0ri0n83

Old 06-07-2011, 11:55 PM

Kai was amazed that that was so easy for Damien to understand his point of view. "I am glad that you understand," said Kai. He decided that he would show his slave around the manor a little bit. "Follow me," said Kai. "I am going to be showing you around the manor. Are you hungry at all?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-08-2011, 01:48 AM

Damien thought about it. "A little." he said. He was kinda hungry, but he wasn't expecting to be fed much here. Why should he? As far as he knew, slaves weren't treated well. So he wasn't expecting to be fed at all.

0ri0n83

Old 06-08-2011, 07:46 AM

Kai looked at the other male and nodded his head. "Well then," he started. "Let's go to the kitchen first there, and we can start the tour afterwards." His mother got out of the carriage behind them and watched as her only son interacted with the slave as she smiled. He knew that this would be hard on him having to train him and all, but she hoped that her son, as well as the slave, would soon become slaves and share something more than a relationship as master and slave.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-08-2011, 03:01 PM

Damien nodded. "Alright. Lead the way." he said, indicating for Kai to start walking because he had no idea where they were going. He wasn't expecting to be getting much to eat, if anything at all.So he wasn't worried about it. He could easily steal something after everybody was asleep.

0ri0n83

Old 06-08-2011, 08:31 PM

Kai began walking down the hallways at a rather quick pace, but not fast enough that Damien would get lost. Stopping in front of the door he opened it, and was immediately assaulted with the sweet smell of fresh baking bread. The chef noticed him and bowed as he looked at him and nodded. The chef came towards them and said,"How can I help you two gentlemen?"Kai nodded as he said,"I would like a sandwich of some form." Kai looked at Damien and smiled at him as he said,"What would you like to eat. By the way are you allergic to anything?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-08-2011, 09:06 PM

Damien followed Kai, surprised that he was walking so fast. But he managed to keep up. Smelling the food when they arrived at the kitchen made his stomach growl. He couldn't remember the last time he had eaten anything. "I'll just have whatever your having. And no, I'm not allergic to anything. Not that I could think of anyway." he told him.

0ri0n83

Old 06-09-2011, 02:01 AM

Kai looked at the cook and said,"Well you heard him. Can we get two sandwiches then." The chef nodded as he went over and began preparing their meals. Going over to the high wooden table he sat down at one of the high booth chairs and motioned for Damien to follow him. "So tell me a little bit about yourself," said Kai as he looked at Damien.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-09-2011, 02:02 AM

Damien followed Kai and took a seat next to him. He thought about it. "What do you want to know?" he asked. He knew his life wasn't that interesting. At least, it wouldn't be to Kai. It wasn't like he did much. He's just never got the chance before this happened.

0ri0n83

Old 06-09-2011, 02:12 AM

Kai looked at Damien and smiled as he went to go back and look at the chef making their food as his stomach growled rather loudly. "Honestly, anything that you want. Your likes, your dislikes, your hopes and dreams. Anything honestly," said Kai.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-09-2011, 02:22 AM

Damien thought about it. "I like being outside, hanging out with my friends. Just messing around and having fun. I don't know what my hopes and dreams are. Not yet at least.. But it doesn't matter. There's no point having them if I'm going to be a slave, now is there." he said, not expecting an answer.

0ri0n83

Old 06-09-2011, 03:37 AM

Kai looked at Damien feeling rather sorry for his new slave. "I am sorry," he found himself saying. "I am glad that you like being outside though. I like being outside as well. We have horses here, so we might be able to go riding sometime." The chef walked over and placed a plate in front of each of them. "Thanks," said Kai as he looked at the chef. "Damien, it's time to eat."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 06-09-2011, 04:09 AM

Damien took a bite of the sandwich placed in front of him, a bit confused. "Why are you being so nice to me?" he asked, having no idea why. Every person he knew who had slaves didn't treat them the best. They were beneath the servants so basically worthless. So he really didn't understand why Kai was being so nice to him.

0ri0n83

Old 06-09-2011, 06:57 AM

Kai looked at Damien and smiled as he said,"I am nice to you because I want you to feel comfortable in my manor. It was true that I bought you as a slave, but I want you to be much more than that. I want you as a companion and as a friend. Besides, not all slave owners are mean, just, sadly, the majority of them." He took a bite of his sandwich as he closed his eyes and relished the taste of freshly baked bread.