Electric Dreams
Electric Dreaming

Old 02-02-2016, 10:17 PM

Glen nodded dopperly at the taller unit with a small smile on his face "Oh okay, thank you for telling me, so...where did you come from?" He asked timidly and kindly as he did he was feeling himself getting very hot at the moment, this had been happening alot recently but shook it off due to him always overheating, then Sam started shouting once again.
"YOU ARE YOU ARE LET GO OF ME DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" The boy protested to Edgar, still the boy was sometimes mean to the others on the grid, mostly due to him thinking he was better than everybody else.
Jae stood the he wanted to be relesed from the taller man's fingers as he felt his ear being less pulled on, that he was greatful for, he looked at Edgar trying to coax the smaller unit out from the doorway he though it was cute.

Miles reluctently emurged from the doorway standing a little closer, then Sam started acting up again "things in common" He scoffed at the mere thought of having somthing in common with the others "I, I will have you know am from APPLE, an Ipad infact" Jae then rolled his eyes at the startings of Sam's speach, he was at it again with this.
Sam continued " Jae is a laptop not any one that gets countless repars and still comes back damaged, going so far as to burn OUR user, Miles, I remember is so slow and that out of date that he is practicly un-usable and OUR user stopped using him and Glen don't get me started with that" Sam mocked the word 'OUR' like it was dirt.

Glen didn't look hurt at all, he took everything with a pinch of salt but the other were Miles tried to hold back tears, attempting to wipe them away quickly whenthey fell hoping for it not to be seen and Jae said nothing he hadn't meant to burn her it was his fan, he just got to hot.
Glen smiled "I wonder what everyone else would say" He sighed he would go back down the corridor before shouting back you should come meet everyone else, he would go and get lilith.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 02-03-2016, 12:25 AM

He replied to the tired looking male with a calm tone and his clearly normal stoic expression. "I'm from quite a few different places. You would need to be alittle more specific if you want me to answer you in furst detail I am afraid, Glen."
Edgar's honey brown eyes seemed to darken dangerously as he gazed down at ipad as he set off again, the look in his gaze like thunder. He released Jae, grip tightening on the Ipad's own ear before clamping his now free hand over his mouth to silence him.
"I've very clear you are made by Apple. But you know what, just as like the rest of us, you have your own flaw," He leaned in closer to the youngest boy, speaking cooling in his ear, "I see that chip and the cracks spanning from it that you are trying to hide."
He pulled back alittle and spoke clear enough for all to hear how, "If you say cruel, harsh words, expect them to be spoke back to you. As for your User, you should respect her, and one another as you all belong to her. If you were not wanted you wouldn't be here and part of the grid, like you clearly are. It doesn't matter if you lag alittle or things are damaged or out dated. Things can be upgraded, repaired and replaced, what matters is that your user cares."
He lifted his gaze to Glen, unknowing he had just defended each of the other three males around him without realizing it. "Others?" He asked in confusion.

Electric Dreams
Electric Dreaming

Old 02-03-2016, 02:52 AM

Sam stood still as Edgar said that to him, how did he know about it?, it confused the tablet but it chilled him to the bone over the thought.
Miles moved next to Edgar know clinging to his arm hiding his face into him, he knew that Edgar was trying to cheer him up, he was happy that he was, Miles found comfort in being near Edgar even if he had only just met him, he hoped they could be close, but right now he was upset by the comments made by the tablet.
Jae watched as Glen walked down the corirdor starting to walk after him, he thought it would be good if Edgar and Miles met the others on the Grid, it was only fair after all.
The fan nodded to the confusion "Come on then" He smiled telling them to come along before turning down the right corridor to head down the next knowing that they would follow him.

The next corridor was one with more doors with names on them illumanated.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 02-03-2016, 12:43 PM

Edgar finally released Sam now looking down at him with the usual stoic expression though it was clear he was still not best impressed with the Ipad. He watched as Jae began to walk after Glen before looking to Miles who was now clinging to him once more.
"Would you like to go and meet these others?" He asked the shorter unit. Recieving a nod in responce, he would begin to follow after the fan and laptop. "Come along then Mr Full Of Himself" Honey brown eyes looked back to where the ipad had been left standing before continuing along once more, glancing over the illuminated names on the doors that they passed. Did any of these know one of his users or did he now belong to a new user entirely? He wondered to himself.

Electric Dreams
Electric Dreaming

Old 02-03-2016, 01:32 PM

Miles walked with Edgar as they followed after the other to electronics, at least he knew someone he guess, he worried about Edgar and wondered who his user was as they made their way down the corridor, following Glen and Jae down the stairs into what looked like to be a living room, there was a big screen on the wall with a smart sofa facing it was a book shelf on once side of the room, soft comfy chairs too.
It looked alot different to what Miles was use too but he stayed by his side as it was all strange and new to him.
Sam had sulkly followed after them all, he wasn't being left on his own.
Glen smiled to them both "Welcome to our home, the Grid"
"Was sure they were down here, make yourself at home then"
Sam slinked into the room and stood by the doorway watching.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 02-03-2016, 06:38 PM

Edgar looked around at the room, paying careful attention to the route they took as they had made thier way here. He looked around at the smartly laid out room they were in. It reminded him alot of the showroom kind of living rooms, those that you saw on TV adverts that always looked picture perfect. "Thank you.. I've been part of The Grid for a while, just...inactive I think is the best way of putting it." He noted simply as he watched the others in the room not seeing any body he hadn't encountered, that was until he heard a loud 'pop' sound back from the doorway they had just entered through.

"Hey. Sam. Fallen and I just found this awesome new game that I think your user will love it. I know mine does, she keept playing it. It has these cats and you can buy all these things for when they visit to encourage them. Oh and you can take photos of them and after they have visited you so many times they will even bring you mementos to remember them by! What do you say, wanna have a look?"
Stood behind the Ipad was a girl looking no older then ten years of age. Her brown hair ung around her shoulders, some of it tied up into two stubby, sticky up bunches on the top of her head. Her hoodie looked like it belonged to someone much older then her and her short dungerees and wellies were covered in all kinds of scruffs and some dirt too. While she waited for the Ipad's responce, she blew another bubble with the gum she was currently chewing, seemingly unaware that there was someone new in their home.

Last edited by ShatteredAngel; 02-03-2016 at 09:01 PM..

Electric Dreams
Electric Dreaming

Old 02-03-2016, 09:42 PM

"I guess that makes sense, Miles and you just moved Grids " He smiled, Miles nodded to Glen

Sam turn to her with a better smile on his face as he friend/crush was behind him, he listened to her this game sounded cute, his user loved cats and had cats furry little things "Sure that sounds great" He smiled brightly at her "Lets see then"

Glen smiled to lilith walking up to her "We have new people" He told her he was excited then turned back to the two units happily looking at them before walking back up to them "This great isn't it?"

Last edited by Electric Dreams; 02-03-2016 at 10:04 PM..

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 02-03-2016, 10:10 PM

Edgar thought on this comment before giving a silent nod of understanding. It would make sense. This place was different from his last one and there was a theory he had often thought of which was were there other grids then his own, it seems that they answer is yes. So when one unit moves from one, what the users call, network to another, the electronic must move grids and join the one that the others are all connected into. His eyes followed Glen as he moved, finally noticing the young girl stood in the doorway looking rather messy.

The young girl grinned at Sam as he said abut seeing it. She was about to turn to go and find fallen when she heard Glen's voice, looking back over her shoulder to him, "New people?" She turned and look back into the room. In truth there was only one new person that she could see, causing her to frown. "Have you hit your head too many times or something in all the times when you have passed out?" Her words weren't intended to be mean or harsh, "I know that one" She pointed to the blond "I've seen Mile's at Blake's parents plenty of times and heard about him from Fallen but who is the other dude? He looks kinda old and run down"

Electric Dreams
Electric Dreaming

Old 02-03-2016, 10:35 PM

Sam tried to keep his mouth shut about the old run down comment due to not wanting Edgar to eat him again, Glen responded to her " I don't think he that old, He's called Edgar" He smiled.
Sam looked away to the outside of the doorway as to stop himself from saying anything about, to him he looked ancent but he wasn't going to say it.
As Miles looked at the little girl infront of him "I'm not sure I've met you before though" He commented as he still clung to Edgar.

Jae then piped up "Arn't they both so cute together" He smiled, he was already pairing then together just like his user with her shipping fasanation. Glen then nodded before falling over, passing out smacking his head on the floor

Last edited by Electric Dreams; 02-03-2016 at 10:38 PM..

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 02-04-2016, 02:43 AM

"Of course you don't think he's that old, that's because you're decrept and older then he is" Exclaimed the preteen girl before her gaze moved over to Miles, looking him up and down again, plunging her hands deep into her oversized hoodie pockets, "Oh you wouldn't. You were asleep at the time but I saw you" She couldn't help but to grin alittle before blowing another bubble til the point of it bursting with loud audiable pop sound.

Edgar watched carefully, his gaze studying them all before sliding over to Jae as he spoke of the ipad and the girl being together. As he was about to say something to him, his attention was quickly diverted to the thud sound as Glen hit the floor. He swiftly moved over to him, looking him over to make sure he was alright.

Electric Dreams
Electric Dreaming

Old 02-07-2016, 08:24 AM

Glen had smacked his head really hard on the ground, the noise of the inpact on the ground make some of the electronics in the room wince at how much that must have hurt Glen but sleeping Glen didn't seem fased by that at all.
As Edgar looked over him you could tell that he was very badly over heating he had been doing for a while but today seemed to be a worse than the others, he was burning up to the touch.

Miles went to look over him aswell asking Edgar "Is he okay?" like Edgar would know due to him being the older one, other than Glen that was, he held a worried look on his face at the poor passed out guy on the floor.
Jae looked worried about the fan too but tried to blow it off at he was just sleepy like he normally did, not liking to get involved with anything.
Sam was worried but didn't show it, he looked to Lilith and whispered to her "Does he look more red in the face than normal?"

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 02-07-2016, 03:15 PM

Lilith would nod her head gently before whispering back, haivng stuck her gum to the roof of her mouth, "Oh yeah. This he is getting a fever or something? Maybe he got a virus somehow"
Edgar frowned before scooping him up into his arms, getting up to his feet with the fan in his arms. "Is there a room here that is very cool? He is over heating drastically and if we don't get him cooled down soon there could be some permenant lasting damage"
Edgar would look at each of the other electronics in turn, waiting for them to point him in the right direction so that he could get Glen some help as quickly as possible.

Electric Dreams
Electric Dreaming

Old 02-07-2016, 06:26 PM

Everyone in the room looked at Edgar like he know exctaly what to do about Glen, like he could do somthing some of them seemed to be looking up to the older unit.
Miles looked worried, could Edgar help him? He hoped so.
Miles was amazed at how easy Edgar could pick Glen up, granted Glen didn't look that heavy but still.
Sam looked to Edgar now holding poor Glen in his arms and pointed the way, leading them out of the room toward the upstairs onto yet another corridor they had "Glen's room is normally the coldest" He told him, he was helping them out not saying anything nasty, maybe because Lilith was with him.
Miles followed quickly after them in hopes that Edgar could help him.
As they got the the door Glen's name was flickering finding it hard to stay on, which was very worrying, quickly Sam opened the door to his room.
"Quick get him into here" He told him.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 02-07-2016, 08:48 PM

Edgar followed after Sam without saying a word. He moved quickly, each step a silent stride after the much smaller Ipad, the fan held firmly in his arms. He could still feel him burning up. Eventually he finally spoke looking to the others alittle as he did so, his honey brown eyes questioning, "Has this happened before?"
"In the short amount of time I've known him, he always does it, like all the time. He'll just pass out. We moved him to the coldest room to try and help but it doesn't....Will you be able to fix him?"

Edgar glanced to the girl who had spoken to him while she walked besides Sam, who seemed to be on his best behaviour now that she was arond, maybe Jae wasn't too far off about them. When the door to Glen's room opened, he strode inside and placed him gently on the bed. Once more he began to check him over only this time he was being alittle more thorough in doing so. Lilith stood in the doorway, watching quietly, not even chewing or blowing bubbles with her gum.

Electric Dreams
Electric Dreaming

Old 03-03-2016, 01:00 AM

Sam nodded to Edgar as his question was answered, glen did this a lot but somthink panicked the electronics about this particular time, Glen looked worse than he had before, they all watched a the older unit placed the limp male onto his bad.
Miles stayed close to Edgar but not to close to get in the way of him while he checked Glen over.
The room was really cold in here they weren't kidding when they said it was the coldest room here.
They watched Edgar looking worried even Sam seemed to have some companion at least.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 03-03-2016, 01:07 AM

Edgar seemed completely unphased by just how cold the room was, pulling a pair of glasses out of his pocket and placing the slended frames on his face while he looked over Glen, studying every little detail he could. Lilith shuddered alittle at the cold and pulled her oversized hoodie tightly around herself in order to sustain some form of warmth about herself while the older unit continued his work.
"This may take me a while..I don't work well with an audience.." Edgar spoke stoicly but calmly, stating his personal comforts about while he worked.

Electric Dreams
Electric Dreaming

Old 03-03-2016, 01:36 PM

Sam looked to Lilith "we'll go and do something then" he stated pulling her out of the room to leave them in peace to work, he had been wanting to get away anyway so he didn't mind.
Jae nodded "sure I'll go do something then, I wonder where fallen is?" There had been strange goings on so he at least wanted to make sure she was safe.
Miles on the other hand didn't really know what to do "would you like me to leave too?" He asked the older male

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 03-03-2016, 01:47 PM

Lilith stumbled back a step as she was pulled out of the room though quickly regained her footing, happy to be out of the cold as she looked to Sam. "So where should we go? Got anything in mind?" The small girl queried, chewing her gum once more.
Edgar watched as the room emptied as one by one the other electronics vacated the room leaving just himself, the unconsious fan known as Glen and Miles. He shook his head gently at Miles' words. "You can stay if you like, I know you won't cause a fuss or nuisance of yourself.." His honey coloured eyes returned once more to gazing at Glen, doing a full diagnositic now.

Elsewhere in the complex, a figure sat crosslegged on a large comfy chair, hood pulled up, two wires disappearing into the shadows cast by the hood, presumably connecting to either headphones or earphones, while a faint glow was emitted from a screen which had an app game running.

Electric Dreams
Electric Dreaming

Old 03-03-2016, 02:04 PM

Sam smiled to Lilith "not really got much in mind just Glen's room is to cold for me, I don't know how he does it.." He spoke just as jae speed walked past them both, he was worried about everyone else that he hadent seen, the grid flickered once again, strange things were going on strange things indeed.
Miles nodded "okay I'll stay" he smiled moving closer the Edgar and sitting down besides him, as the grid flickered on the room, miles looked up "what was that?" He asked looking worried.
Sam saw the flicker too, creepy he thought.

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 03-03-2016, 02:15 PM

"I know right! It's so freaking cld how can anyone stand it?! Then again he does over heat so easily, I guess to him that cold is nothing" She blinked as she watched Jae speed past them nearly knocking her alittle as she walked besides Sam at a steady pace. "What's his problem?"
Edgar worked carefully, lifting his gaze when he noticed the flicker and looked around, eyes narrowing as he did so. "I saw it..last I saw something like that, someone was interfering with someone connected to the grid..But it could be anything from a virus or trojan to a user meddling with things they don't truly know or understand"

The hooded figure lifted their head alittle, tearing their gaze from the small screen briefly to look around before looking once more back at the screen returning to the games with a small shrug of concealed shoulders.

Electric Dreams
Electric Dreaming

Old 03-03-2016, 02:31 PM

Sam answered her question " I don't know he seems in a hurry doesn't he?" Sam wondered what he was doing running so fast, he looked to Lilith " are you okay?" He asked her, jae better not have hurt her or he had another thing coming.
Off jae went running, he shouldn't really do that because of his breathing problems but he had to make sure, running to the door it slide open as his touched the door, that's strange he thought to himself, he walked into the control room of the grid to see someone in there that he didn't recognise.
"Who are you?" He asked.

Miles shivered at the thought of what Edgar said none of that sounded good or pleasant at all, he watched Edgar "I wonder why though?"

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 03-03-2016, 02:43 PM

"Yeah I'm fine but he's gonna end up wheezing and passing out all over the place if he keeps running off like that. Bet he's gone looking for his 'girlfriend'" She couldn't help but to grin alittle at this. She always found ti fun to tease Jae and Fallen about them being in a relationship. It was nothing but friendship between them but that didn't mean it wasn't fun for her to mess around with them over it.

The figure turned alittle to look towards the one who had entered the control room, long brown hair fell back over pale shoulders in thier confinds that held the strands into two low pigtails. A slight girlish giggle slipped from tinted lips before flickering out of sight leaving the feeling of a ghostly apparition.

"I don't know..some users like to mess and tinker and learn by doing before researching but that can do more damage then good. If it is something as simple as a virus or trojan though, we will be able to do something about it. However in the meantime, your friend is the main focus. There are others that can handle the other situation for now. We can help conce he is back on his feet." Edgar's gaze didn't faulter from Glen now as he worked, pulling out a screwdriver set which was attatched to a chain which was tucked into a pocket in his jeans.

Electric Dreams
Electric Dreaming

Old 03-03-2016, 03:01 PM

Sam agreed with the wheezing and passing out thing but laughed about the girlfriend comment "yeah even though he says they are just friends" Sam like winding Jae up and even could tell easily that he did.

Jae was creeped out by that his breathing was hitching as he screamed out , the poor laptop got scared of things very easily his scream could be heard though the grid.

He listened to what Edgar was saying watching him,Miles looked up as he heard the scream "what was that?!" He jumped.
Sam looked to Lilith "was that Jae screaming?" He asked

ShatteredAngel
*^_^*

Old 03-03-2016, 03:14 PM

"Oh come on with how he worries about if she is ok and all that he must like her. It HAS to be more then just friends. You agree right?" Lilith's cool grey eyes put their full focus onto Sam, blowing yet another large bubblegum bubble as she did, grinning around it before causing it to make a very loud and audiable pop sound.

Edgar continued to work beginning to slowly open up parts of the poor over heated fan, taking it slow so he could memorize where everything went, that way he could make sure everything went back to where it was supposed to go. He faultered for a moment at the very loud, girl like scream that rang out throughout the grid before continuing as though it hadn't happened, simply stating "One of your friends screaming I would pressume"

The laptop froze in place, looking around at the scream "Well I only know person that screams like such a girl. think we should go and make sure he is ok?" She focused her eyes once more on the ipad.

Electric Dreams
Electric Dreaming

Old 03-03-2016, 03:30 PM

Sam nodded " we sure go and make sure he hadn't hurt himself or something" he said running the direction of the scream finding the control room door open,"he's gone in here again" Sam sighed walking into the room finding Jae on the floor wheezing and finding I hard to breathe on the floor, looking at the spot the girl was.

Sam ran to him.

Miles nodded he hoped someone was finding out why they were screaming if they were okay but he was staying with Edgar.