opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-11-2007, 02:44 PM

“Like it helped us any.” ..Hirund plainly retorted. Imladris then turns and notes the sky is starting to fog up much of things, the air of battle overcompensating here in the sky. He then asked generally. “Anything else I should know of before we start this?”

“They have all their best warriors out there today, no one less than Second Class with veteran experience on the Frontiers of the World Tree. No meek ones out there this day.” Hirund finished. Imladris just looked over and decried.. “And this is all because of ‘me’? Not to be narcissistic or anything, but… why me?”

At that, Mist just quipped. “You can ask her on the field, since I suspect she’ll be looking for you.”

Imladris got angry and yanked his sword out, getting tired of the lack of answers. He then imparts coldly. “Fine. Making a point like this just irks me. I’ll remind her of that.”

Hirund sighs and then steels her senses, as she summons her golden staff axe, the gold aura and blood red standard banners fluttering in the stiff breeze. “Then we have a task to finish.”

--------------------

Almighty was informed as per standard, as the anomalies began to grow more erratic. After waiting for so long, an unwanted answer was soon to come. Of whom the reports came from however, went also to unwanted form.

Such where tragedies lie…