Naku
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Naku Send a message via Yahoo to Naku

Old 02-19-2008, 03:05 AM

Sakuno sighed softly as she walked down the street thinking back to the last time she saw Ryoma. She had flew over to America while he was there playing Tennis for the American team. She was upset the first day they met there. Like she was the first time they met away from that train station and at school. He forgot who she was.

But it was later that day he showed up at her hotel. She was staying in with two of her cousin's that had went with her. He showed up caring a dozen long steamed red roses. He took her out and showed her around. His major didn't like Sakuno but Ryoma paid the women no mind.

As Sakuno and Ryoma dated during that week they seem to get closer. He was going to head back once he was done there. And she was heading back to take over her grandmother's old job in short time. They made love before he could tell her he could go back with her. She didn't tell him yet that her grandmother had died a year ago. He asked her to stay for the game at least.

His manjor came up to her and said some really mean and nasty things to her about something Ryoma and said. She left feeling hurt. And Ryoma tired to go after her but he had to stay and finish the game at the very least. She did send him a letter when she found out she was pregnant. But the only thing she got in return was nothing at all.

She was now seven months pregnant and feeling so very lonely. Even with the men's tennis team around her from her old days there. And her female friends. She just feels alone. She wonders if Ryoma will come and at least be part of the baby's life. But she doesn't blame him anymore for any of the words. Just the women he worked for. Nothing more then her.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 03:06 AM

What Sakuno doesn't know yet is that Ryoma is coming back. Not just because of the baby. Because of her and everything about her. Tezuka sighed softly as he looked at Sakuno then towards his girlfriend Endoh. They had met threw Sakuno when Endoh had thought it was Tezuka that knocked Sakuno up. Since he takes people on hikes around the area. And teaches co teaches the men's team with Sakuno.

Tezuka wrapped his arm more around Endoh's shoulders as they walked with Sakuno. "You really plain on getting on a plane and hunting down Ryoma when the baby is born?" Endoh looked at him slightly. "Well I don't blame her. But when the baby is old enough to travel then I would go hunt down you Tezuka." She said smiling softly at him.

Sakuno stopped as she glared at the two. "Oh your worse then Kaido and Naku. One is a cat and the other one is a viper." She said shaking her head slightly at the lovely image of a cat snuggling up to a viper. Endoh giggled softly. "What Naku's parents thought Kaido is part of a gang cause of his nickname of Viper." Tezuka looked at Endoh funny.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 03:07 AM

Endoh and Tezuka both knew that Naku and Kaido and went to get Ryoma from America but no one told Sakuno this. Tezuka sighed softly. "How did Naku's parents think Viper automatically places Kaido in a gang?" He asked looking at his girlfriend. Endoh shrugged her shoulders. "They never watched tennis before. It wasn't until mine told them that Naku was telling the truth that Kaido is a tennis player."

Sakuno giggled softly before she winced slightly. "I think this baby is going to be a tennis star like its daddy." She said rubbing her stomach slightly. Tezuka chuckled softly. "Don't go start buying him any tennis balls Sakuno." He smiled softly at Endoh who nodded her head slightly. "He might decide to be come a doctor or a nurse."

Sakuno turned to say something to them when she walked into someone. "Excuse me." Came the man's reply. Sakuno blinked slightly and turned and stared right at none other then Ryoma Echizen. "Ryoma!" She said rather surprised to see him. "What are you doing here?" For getting the fact that she is pregnant with his baby for a second. Ryoma pointed towards her then to her stomach. "That would be it."

Kaido and Naku stood behind Ryoma. "Wow lookie here. Three sets of love birds all met up at the same area its to purrfect." came from Naku who just got Kaido to pet her on the head for it. "Ok snakie cut that out now." She said looking at Kaido. Ryoma just stood there looking at Sakuno and Sakuno could do no more but stand there and look at him.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 03:08 AM

Ryoma blinked slightly and smiled softly. "Um Sakuno maybe we should talk." Right at that point hormones decided to kick into Sakuno and she smacked him hard. "Why didn't you come seven months ago you great big jerk." She said as she started to beat him up. It was a rather funny site to see a pregnant women beat up a grown man.

Endoh and Naku pulled Sakuno off of Ryoma. "Sakuno you should really try and hear him out before going and beat him up." The guys stood beside Ryoma mutely nodding there heads at the shock of seeing little Sakuno beating up Ryoma. Sakuno sighed softly. "Alright." They moved down the street some more until the guys helped Sakuno sit down and Ryoma sat down beside her. Just moved back a bit unless she decided to swing at him.

Ryoma sighed softly. "Sakuno I would have came after you sooner. But I couldn't get out of the games I had to play. Then I found out what my now ex manjor did and I fired her right there in front of thousands of people. Once I was done I told them I was leaving for a time. There is a girl back home for me. And a child hood dream of mine I wanted. A reporter asked me what it was. I think they wanted me to give a name. But I couldn't do that to you."

Ryoma smirked softly as he looked at her. "I looked at the reporter and smiled and said. Her and to be a doctor. As well as the unborn child she has inside of her. Even if her hair is way to long to play tennis." He said with a teasing smirk as he took a hold of one of Sakuno's braids and tugged on it slightly. "I forgot who you are twice Sakuno. Don't let me do that again."

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 03:10 AM

Sakuno looked at Ryoma then. "Why didn't you call or write or something to let me know you were coming back Ryoma?" Ryoma sighed softly. "Well for one you didn't leave your number if you did I couldn't find it. you didn't leave an address so I couldn't find that either. And my ex major had shredded the evelope but I did get the letter in time though." He said smiling softly at her.

Sakuno looked at him then and smiled softly. "So um..." She looked down at her stomach slightly then at Ryoma. "It is yours Ryoma. But I don't expect anything. I just wanted to know you would be there for the baby at the very least." Ryoma grinned brightly and scooted closer to her and kissed her softly on the lips. "I will always be here for you and are child. Besides I just have to do my work at a local clinic. And that will be a few years or months I don't remember what."

Sakuno blinked slightly. "Oh ok." she said smiling softly at him. Ryoma smirked softly. "I mean buy marring you women." He said nodding his head slightly. "My parents are back at the shrine. If you feel up to meeting them at least. Though my dad is a perv." He said chuckling softly. Endoh and Naku looked at there boy's and smirked. "Sounds like a couple of males we know." Tezuka and Kaido blushed brightly then. Tezuka rubbed the back of his neck while Kaido looked down at the ground.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 03:12 AM

Ryoma looked up at Kaido and Tezuka and laughed softly. "Well looks like even they blush as well." He said smirking softly. He leaned up and softly kissed Sakuno on the cheek. "And I have decided on something else as well." He said nodding his head slightly. Sakuno looked at him then as did everyone else. "What's that Ryoma?"

Ryoma smiled softly at her. "To marry you. I decided that a very long time ago." Sakuno blushed softly as she smiled brightly at Ryoma. "Wait how long ago did you decide this?" Ryoma chuckled softly. "Oh since you wore that cheer leading out fit to one of the practices." He said with a smile. Sakuno smacked his arm for that. "RYOMA!"

Tezuka chuckled softly. "Some times it happens that way." Endoh looked at Tezuka with a raised eye brow. "Oh yeah?" Tezuka smirked softly and nodded his head slightly holding her close to him. "Yeah. Why else do you think I date you for so long women?" Endoh looked at him with her hands on her hips. "I thought it was because of my cooking." She said pouting slightly.

Tezuka shook his head slightly. "No it wasn't just your wonderful food. It was because I fell in love with you from that point on." He said smiling at her. He bent down and kissed her softly on the lips then. Endoh smiled softly and kissed him back. Sakuno looked at Kaido. "You never said how you to met. Nor did Tezuka either." Naku smiled softly. "Another time Sakuno. You should go home and rest before seeing Ryoma's parents later." Ryoma helped Sakuno up and towards his dodge viper he owned.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 03:13 AM

Kaido looked at Tezuka and chuckled softly. "Well you got out of that. But really how did you and Endoh meet?" Tezuka sighed softly rubbing the back of his neck as he sated calmly. "In the nurses office." Kaido smirked softly as Naku giggled. "Let me guess Tezuka went to see the nurse about some pain. And found Endoh there then?"

Endoh shook her head slightly. "Yes and well no. Tezuka forgot the real first meeting we had. I was working at the doctor's office he goes to for his tennis elbow. I was working between the front desk and the office its self. He walks in looking all hot in a business suit and sunglass's and writes down his name." She smiled softly up at Tezuka who looked away then blushing.

"I was the one who took him in back and went threw the whole wight, height, and blood pressure before I told him to change into the medical gown and the doctor would be right in. I had to ask him if he wanted a nurse there. Just to make if feel any better about his physical. He did and I happen to be the only free nurse to go in with the doctor. I talked to him while the doctor checked everything out. Then we met again in the nurses office two weeks later." Endoh said smiling. "He came in because some student lost control of a tennis racket and it hit him on the head with it. And we had aspirin there. And from there on out we been dating."

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 03:15 AM

Tezuka sighed softly rubbing his forehead slightly. "After she was done putting a bandage on it. And giving me some aspirin. I asked her out for coffee." Hugging Endoh slightly as he looked at Kaido and Naku. "So when did you two first meet."

Naku smiled softly. "At collage. I was walking pass the tennis courts and saw Kaido trying to be all big and bad hissing at his opp dent. I laughed at hearing him. And well Kaido challenged me to a game. If he beat me I had to do one thing he asked of me. And if I beat him he had to do one thing I asked of him. Well as the game went on we upped it to two then to three things."

She sighed softly. "Well lets just say he won with me going out on a date with him. Wearing a dress of his choice and to a restaurant of his choice." Kaido blushed softly looking away as he thought of the dress he made her wear. "Lets just say I was lucky nothing fell out of the dress that Kaido picked." She shook her head looking at him.

Kaido sighed softly. "I didn't know you had such a lovely body under that rag you called your school outfit." He said smirking down at her. "Well when my parents found out Kaido's nickname they automatically thought he is a biker. As in a motorcycle gang type guy named Viper." Kaido and Naku both shook there heads slightly. "First meetings didn't go out to well until everything was explained to them. That he isn't in a biker gang. He is a tennis player."

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 03:16 AM

Tezuka and Endoh both broke out into laughter as they looked at Kaido who was starting to walk off with Naku who was giggling against Kaido. "To funny of an image to see Kaido." Kaido hissed like a snake at Tezuka who just smirked right at him. "Not going to work Kaido. Though nice try though." It always would be a funny thing to see Tezuka move away from Kaido if he hissed at them.

They decided they would all go home and later check up on Sakuno and Ryoma. Those two needed time together to work threw everything. Speaking of those two. Ryoma glanced slightly at Sakuno. "So you and Tezuka teach tennis at our old school." Sakuno nodded her head slightly. "Yeah he thought the girls team. We covered for each other now and again as well. We can trust are captains into getting the teams going." She smiled softly.

Ryoma smiled softly. "Who are Endoh and Naku anyway." Sakuno smiled softly. "Friends I knew back in my old life before coming to school here. Every guy in your old team is dating someone, married to some one, or is just sleeping with someone. And no none of them are gay. Though I'm sure there was a few people thought that about the team." She giggled softly as she smiled at Ryoma's frowning face.

"Oh Ryoma don't get like that. I was only teasing you." Sakuno said with a smile on her face. Ryoma smiled softly as he quickly glanced at her before back at the road. "So you live here?" He asked pointing towards a huge house. Sakuno nodded her head slightly. "Yeah with Endoh, Naku, Elly, Elizabeth, and Amber. Not counting the girls that pass threw here between there boyfriend, job, and life." She said looking at the lovely mansion before them.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-19-2008, 03:17 AM

Ryoma blinked slightly. "Thats a lot of people." He said as he pulled into the drive way and parked the car. Sakuno smiled softly. "Its alright. The girls are dating your ex team members." She said smiling softly at Ryoma who just smirked. "I can't believe Kaido has a girl." He chuckled softly as he got out of the car and opened the door for her.

Sakuno smiled softly at Ryoma. "Why is that?" Ryoma smiled softly. "He never seemed like the guy who would end up dating until he got his act together. If you know what I mean." Sakuno giggled softly. "Naku has tamed the snake. You could say she's a Viper charmer." She said as Ryoma helped her out of the car. "Though you could say the Viper charmed the cat. Since Naku does act like a cat a lot of the times." She smiled softly at Ryoma.

Ryoma walked Sakuno to the door. "I meant to ask you Sakuno. Do you know yet what gender were having." Sakuno smiled softly. "Two boys and one girl." Ryoma blinked slightly and stared at her. "Were having triplets?" Sakuno nodded her head slightly. "Yes we are. Are you alright Ryoma?" Ryoma just stood stunned leaning against the door frame. "Yeah but wow three for a one shot deal." Ryoma smirked softly and kissed Sakuno on the lips softly. "Buy the end of next week were being married. No ifs ands or butts about it. It will be done." He smiled before he walked back to his car. "I got to talk to my fokes first. See you later Sakuno." Sakuno giggled as Ryoma drove off.