flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-20-2007, 12:40 AM

Got an idea? Have you written something??
Well i'm certainly glad if you have!!!
x3
If you HAVE written something, leave a link! and post a summary of your story, if its only a one shot feel thats fine too!

Tell the name of the anime
leave a summary
leave a link!!!
feel free to comment and compliment other authors as well =3.
good luck all!

xxf-Sxx
Anime: Naruto
Summary: Sasuke becomes ill and even more non-social than ever and Naruto is desperate to help and find out why. Little does he know that sasuke has been bitten by the worst of creatures, and is unconciously slaughtering people of Konoha. What will become of them? And what is the Akatsuki's role in all of this? slight BoyXboy
Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2839856/1/
Rated: T for teen

Second fanfiction.
Anime: Naruto
Summary: After 3 years of being captive of the Akatsuki, Naruto is freed and returned to the village. With a dangerously weak seal, and broken body and spirit. Will he ever be the same again? Will kyuubi manage to take over Naruto's body, for good? NaruXHina
Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2841300/1/
Rated: T for teen

Arekya
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Arekya Send a message via Yahoo to Arekya

Old 03-22-2007, 08:17 PM

I had one. .for CCS.. where a girl moves into their town... looking for her brother, dark and somewhat anti social til lSakrua and the ot hers force their way into ehr buisness on Kero's orders, she can nto speak.. it.. isn't around anymore.. I destroyed it and left it where I used to live..

` Toxic Whispers
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-24-2007, 02:23 AM

I don't update anymore. xDD
But one was for Inuyasha.
Another was for Avatar.

Urboros
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-24-2007, 04:12 PM

Anime:Escaflowne
Summary: What do the dragon slayers do when they aren't burning down towns and killing? How does Vonnie fly? small spoofs that answer these questions.
link:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3279866/1/

ekf501
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-05-2007, 06:54 PM

I have SOOOOOO many about Inu-yasha and two about dragonball z. I like Inuyasha/Sesshomaru stories and Inuyasha/Kagome stories!!!
But I love reading ALL sorts of fanfictions. I spend my life online reading! :D

Arekya
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Arekya Send a message via Yahoo to Arekya

Old 04-05-2007, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekf501
I have SOOOOOO many about Inu-yasha and two about dragonball z. I like Inuyasha/Sesshomaru stories and Inuyasha/Kagome stories!!!
But I love reading ALL sorts of fanfictions. I spend my life online reading! :D
:o *gasp* it's the fangirl!! XP j/k ;o; you like yaoi incest!! <<;; I'm nto oen to be talking.. Idrew a pic of a female inu and a male sesshy together ^^;

Buckwheat Noodles
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via Yahoo to Buckwheat Noodles

Old 04-05-2007, 09:20 PM

I'm almost afraid to admit to this. xD I haven't written.. well, okay, I've written fanfiction recently, but I don't really post it online anymore.

That said... my ancient, ancient account on fanfiction.net iiiis

www.fanfiction.net/~songwind

And if anyone reads any of that stuff and if anyone decides to ask if I'm going to continue stuff that I've left undone... I honestly can't say. I keep planning to, but I keep getting sidetracked. >.<

Anyway, my fandoms were Fushigi Yuugi, Slayers, Yu-Gi-Oh... so there are too many fanfics for me to just post each of them separately. I tend to lean towards comedy or lighthearted stuff, though. Or at least I did. >.> I have stuff on there other than anime, but since this thread is asking for anime fanfiction...

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 04-06-2007, 05:31 AM

*imagines posting all of her story onlines here* That's a lot of stories. xD I mostly write FMA and Naruto ones. (And of course shonen ai ones.)

I think I'll hold back for now. xD I'll come back with the actual links later.

my latest beside Reimei: Honor and Pride (FMA/HP crossover) is another attempt (hopefully much much better plotted) at FMA/HP and the newest ones make sense and won't have any romance. O.O Me the queen of fluff without romance. xD I can't wait to try my hands on this one.

DragonsRage24
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-07-2007, 02:39 PM

I have so many fancitions its crazy, I've written most if not all with one of my best friends at like, 2 in hte morning ^^

Tell the name of the anime: Rurouni Kenshin
leave a summary: So many its unheard of, some had my friend and I's OC's in them to cause havoc, was pretty hilarious.
leave a link!!!: Don't have any links I'm sorry, haven't really posted them up yet. ^^;

Temmon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-07-2007, 03:06 PM

I used to write loads of fanfiction. Mostly Harry Potter or Sailor Moon. I stopped doing that years ago for the most part. Original stories are much more fun.

StormRose
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to StormRose

Old 10-15-2007, 12:36 AM

An American YYH
Yu Yu Hakusho
Kassandra was like any other Kurama obssesed fan girl. But when a strange storm one night sends people careening into her pine tree, what's she to do? A humorous and romantic adventure ensues. Not as lame as I'm making it sound...
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2524096/1/An_American_YYH

Revival
DNAngel
20 years have passed and all is reconciled. But when someone breaks into the Niwa family library, the family calls Dark up to strike back. Of course, that in turn releases Krad. And who is this stranger and why does she hate Dark? Canon Pairings, DarkxOC
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3510654/1/Revival

Centennial Crisis
Yugioh
Sumiko Suzuto recently returned from Egypt. However, the trip has left her family in shambles. When she starts public school for the first time in years, can she put it back together? Or will dealing with a crush on Ryou prove to much? OCXRyouBakura
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2546891/1/Centennial_Crisis

Fighting the Tide
Inuyasha
Hikari is a demon with an attitude, a quest, and a haunting song that makes no sense, but that she can't forget. She gets along well with most people. Except for this one guy she hates like everything! Too bad it looks like she's stuck with him...(I'm rewriting this one...)

Hiei & Ningen Technology Equals Trouble!!!
Yu Yu Hakusho
With the others at school and Hiei home alone, he has a few problems. Like a fridge that just won't close, a TV that OBVIOUSLY hates him, and a microwave that likes to burn his food. Oh, and a lot of a strange substance named aftet ducks...
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2789222/...Equals_TROUBLE

Pharaonic Guardian, Hidden Romance
Khet is the priestess of Bastet with an attitude. She's a fighter and a protector. Someone who feels that she is just another insignificant being amoung thousands. then the Pharaoh changes all that with an offer. Pharaoh AtemuxOC BakuradifferentOC

Reflection of the Heart
Kingdom Hearts (It's Anime...>>)
Destiny Islands has many people with unique destinies. But Sora's seemed to stand out. He was all alone regarding the door to Kingdom Hearts. Or was he? Amaya Takashi has a mysterious destiny herself. One accidently intertwined with Riku's. Or is it?

The Tale of Two Foxes
Yu Yu Hakusho
Kitsune Nakira is on a thieving rampage. The Makai is worried and so is the Prince of the Spirit World. When he sends the Reikai Tentai in to apprehend her, they all might get more than they bargained for.
Yu Yu Hakusho

Thieves of Hearts and Shiny Objects
Yu Yu Hakusho
YoukoxOC, KuronuexOC When Youko decides to test out a new plant, the famous thieves get more than they bargained for. Mainly becuase it leads them to two demons who perfectly describe femme fatale. Romance and Chaos ensue!

Kidnapped! In Egypt! On Vacation!
Yugioh
Talon and Kristen are getting ready for college, and decide to take a longawaited vacation to Egypt. But nothing goes according to plan for those two. Note: Prepare for stereotypes altered.

Wells, Demons, Cards, and Chaos
Crossover
With BlackfireKitsune and HotaruEmi. When the YYH gang, as well as Kassandra, fall through the well, and interrupt a mischevious inuyoukai's plans, what will happen? Then, when a Shadow magic mishap bring the YGO gang into the mix, crossover chaos ensues!

Katanas on Ice, Hearts on Fire
Yu Yu Hakusho
When Rai Kazemaru accepts an invitation to a fencing tournament, unwillingly, she changes her future. She meets new people, and one she'd thought she'd never see again. Can she bring herself to control these strange new emotions? HieixOC

Some of these are better than others. Katans was my first halfway decent fanfiction...

Jenn_heart
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Jenn_heart

Old 02-02-2008, 02:38 AM

haha i love fanfiction. I read more than i rite, and i only have one up right now on ff.net, but I'm thing of so many more.

anime: FMA
summary: ed's birthday is coming up. what does roy do? have a yaoi-ish surprise party of course! but riza is a bit suspicious...and winry as well
link: http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/liv...2623&chapter=1

Galliechan
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Galliechan

Old 01-02-2009, 08:57 PM

I have two FMA, one Rurouni Kenshin and one Shaman King fanfictions, they are all in my fanfiction.net account.
www.fanfiction.net/~galliechan