opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-01-2007, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Isabelle B. Part.

We were now ready; the staff had made me up as a little punk princess while the rest were smart punk wearing. Yasu was wearing really smart on his suit robes, Nobu wore as a smart punk and Shin was wearing rather casual punk.

I was wearing as a punk girl princess. I really looked as a weird Reira clone with my red hair falling as a curtain at my back and wearing smart punk robes.

Outside lights went off and the guys went into their places with their instruments ready to begin, I had been taken to a special post to do an entrance.

Music began and I was raised on my platform, I was looking down with my eyes closed and when I �saw� lights out I opened it appearing on the platform with my eyes opening as I began singing.

Nana O. Part.

There they were, Nobu, Shin and Yasu did the usual appearance on our concerts. They got to their places in the dark so when the lights turned on they were there.

Who was missing was their singer. The crowd around me were shouting and all; I could remember how it was when they shouted my name, now they were calling my mates. Some also called the new girl�s name. �Isa, Isa�� they shouted.

Then when guys began playing they fell silent till a red haired head began appearing from the ground.

She was pretty, I must recognise it. She could perfectly get work as model too. But beauty was not all that cared on music.

However, when she began singing, my jaw fell and my mouth opened wide in surprise. She really had voice! Perhaps she was even better than Reira! And she did better on a live than CDs which was just the opposite than usual.

The concert was wonderful, and the new singer was bright. Even Yasu and the rest smiled when they saw me there astonish at their new singer.

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-01-2007, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Isabelle B. Part.

When the concert ended I was thrilled. I waved as we moved to rest a bit. I suppose there would be encores.

�That was wonderful!!� Nobu said hugging me and lifting me from ground laughing.

�Yeah, you sounded bright there!� Nobu said smiling. �Wait till Nana can speak with us.�

�Was Nana there?� I asked.

�First row.� Yasu said. �She was wearing sunglasses and a hat in order people not to recognise her. I suppose she arrived late on purpose for her face not being seen.�

So, that was it. She was famous model now. Nobu said it when he was drunk once; same goes for Hachi�s story with him and the band.

Our manager congratulated us. He said Trapnes and us had had a fight and we had showed them we were great rivals. Same tickets sold for all, a full sold out for both and lot of fans crying outside and hoping to see us.

Our personal assistant began making people re-make me up so I was covered with brushes and combs trying to change my appearance again to perfect.

�Mr. Gimpei.� Nobu said. �Nana Oosaki is here; could you send someone to bring her here if she wants to?�

�Sure!!� he said. �Oh, perhaps it was her who bought the ticket by phone with that weird man.�

So was it, when the person sent by him came back Nana was not with him, she had told him she would come when we ended to say hello.

We went out again and began playing the favourite songs of the fans. Three songs and the concert ended.

It was more than midnight now. The concert had taken too long, but as she promised Nana Oosaki, the famous Nana Oosaki Nobu, Shin, Yasu and Hachi had told me about was there. Smiling as she smoked a cig from her lips.

My mates immediately began chatting with her as it seemed they were friends, but I stood a bit aside.

Then she noticed me and I was introduced to her.

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-01-2007, 07:31 PM

Quote:
�Your voice is good.� She told me softly as we shook hands. �I�m happy they found a new singer.�

No, it was clear she was not. But she felt rather well about it, so I smiled. I now knew why Hachi and Nobu admired Nana so much. She had glam, but not the usual glam; it was a natural glam, that that you don�t know you have but you just show it naturally. She was wearing an extreme make up, but far from making her sad, it was cool on her.

�It�s good to finally met you.� Nana said smiling softly.

�I have heard them speak highly about you.� I said smiling.

That girl could be perhaps a bit weird, but she was not a liar and her smile was warm and sincere.

�They are as brothers to me.� Nana said laughing. �Nana Oosaki, by the way. Ex-Blast singer.�

�Isabel, new Blast singer. And Shin�s cousin.� I said smiling.

�Cousin?� She said suddenly frowning. �He never said he had any family of about his age.�

�That�s perhaps we have not met too often.� Shin said. �Furthermore, I have not told much about my life either!�

�Nana, wasn�t Ren concerting today too?� Yasu said.

�Yes, but I preferred to see yours.� She said as if it was normal.

I smiled, but the rest didn�t seem to smile too.

�We are giving a party tonight.� Mr. Gimpei said smiling. �Perhaps you want to come too?�

�Yes, why not?� Nana said smiling.

Cause you should be with Ren. I thought. I still remembered about Ren chat when I first met him a year ago. Then when they came to the same hotel. He had told me about his last and only girlfriend. He was really in love with her, on a weird way but in love, no doubt.

�Perhaps we could do it with the Trapnes.� I said softly.

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-01-2007, 07:38 PM

Quote:
�I don�t want to see certain member.� Nobu said.

�If you mean Ren�� I said.

�I mean Takumi.� Nobu said a bit angry.

�Ok, but I suppose it�s not going on a little place.� I said. �You have no need of meeting him. And after all, Ren was friend of yours, wasn�t him?�

�Yes.� He said grinning.

�Mr. Gimpei� could it be possible to do it on the same place?� I then said.

The man then began babbling something and Nana went nervous and bored so she began barking something at him and he finally managed to get it, the exact place and after calling their manager, they agreed to join both staff parties.

Nana O. Part.

I didn�t felt like meeting Ren after all this time. We had split up due to pride and our jobs, and this time it was the end. I knew he could have any girl any time. But meeting him again after that, on a party where the Trapnes and the Blast, my past band, would share� that was too much. I wanted to leave, but Nobu, Yasu and the new girl held me to make me go with them.

I knew Nobu�s reason was cause he wanted some support to have to face the man that had stolen his love from him. Yasu wanted me to face my problems and I suppose Shin wanted to be with me too. But why did the new girl want me to go? What interest did she have on joining both bands on a silly party?

Isabelle B. Part.

When we arrived the place where the party was being held we saw some fans were already out. How did she knew we were there I don�t know.

Anyway, when we get to the main door and the bouncers managed to control the mass I looked around while we walked to get in. I had heard from Yasu and the managers that we shouldn�t stop there.

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-01-2007, 07:39 PM

Quote:
But then I stopped looking ahead. I then turned my face still serious to watch the fans.

They were calling our names, so I smiled and walked towards them. There was a metal fence between them and us and a couple of bodyguards go to my sides to protect me.

�Hi, thanks for coming.� I said smiling.

The fans shouted, and the ones who were also my fans tried to touch me despite of the bodyguards� protection. Then I outstretched my hands smiling and began shaking hands despite of everyone�s in the staff astonishment, and then Nobu, Shin and Yasu also came to do the same.

Then another limousine came and the fans shouted again while the door opened and Trapnes came out, they just waved at the fans and got in the place. Reira was being held by Takumi�s right arm so she couldn�t have gone to shake fans� hands even if she had wanted to.

Then we were made to get in too and we did. Nana had been standing against the hall wall looking at us.

When we got in the disco-bar the staff and Trapnes already were there.

We ordered our drinks and began chatting.

After some time, I began feeling the music and felt like dancing so I tried to pull someone to the dancing area, but no one wanted to.

�You are boring!� I said joking.

Then I managed to get Shin with me pulling him towards the dance floor where I began dancing as music flowed by my veins. He soon smiled and began dancing with me.

I was really happy of feeling alive again. As when I was at England and I could sneak out of the hotel, wear my normal clothes and go to any disco and common places as another girl. I loved feeling alive and free, and I was beginning to achieve it by myself.

�Isa, I�m going for another drink.� Shin said smiling.

�Oh�� I said joking as if I were disappointed. �Don�t take too long!�

He then left, but then Ren came and took Shin�s place.

�Ren.� I said keeping on dancing.

�Hey.� He said smiling. �Nice to see you are alive. What are you doing here?�

�Same as you.� I said smiling. �That�s also my party.�

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-01-2007, 07:41 PM

Quote:
�I have seen Blast have a new disk. Didn�t thought it was you.� He said joking.

That song ended and they began playing Latino�s rhythms. I then smiled wider and went on a casual yet self-confident way.

�Do you dare to dance this?� I asked.

�I don�t think that�s a good idea.� He said looking to a side. �But I think I can dance a bit with you.� He added smiling.

We then began dancing a bit. Luckily Nana had left for the toilet or who knows where, but the rest were looking at the people at the dance floor.

Ren danced that song with me it was Salsa, so he danced it more or less well. The problem was when the song changed for a Tango. People stopped dancing it, and Ren said he didn�t know how to dance it. So I was to leave alone on the dance floor. Then Takumi, the mysterious Takumi who had not went out of his room too much on the hotel where I met the rest but for eating away and going to the concerts, appeared on Ren�s back.

�I�ll dance this.� He said putting his hand over Ren�s shoulder, and then he looked at me. �Do you mind changing dance couple?�

He had a cold look and on the same time made me nervous on a good and pleasant way. As if he was a dangerous fire.

�Of course I don�t care.� I said outstretching my hand for him taking it.

He took my hand and we went to the dance floor. It was funny to be dancing that kind of dance with him who was a perfect estranger for me and a rival. Anyway, we danced together, the only ones on the dance floor.

I knew what the name of his band meant: Trap and Nest. A nest that trapped you inside, but I was a frozen rose who would never be trapped inside a nest.

I could see his eyes while we danced; they were cold, as my heart. Bad combination for such a dance, but he was fire and I was also fire when I wanted to. So we danced as if we were a real couple. With passion and love, cause that meant Tango.

When the music ended I was a few inches from the floor, held by his arms and he was looking at me. He lifted me up while people clapped.

�You dance good.� He said.

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-01-2007, 07:42 PM

Quote:
�Same goes for you.� I added.

It was true; he was really good at it. So good that he had managed to make me feel as if we were really in love, but my heart was cold and his was caged with matrimony. I had seen a gold ring on his finger. I�m not silly. I would never take guy going out with another girlfriend, and of course, never ever a married one.

I went to sit with the rest. Naoki and Ren had joined us, and my cousin Shin was chatting with Reira a chair further than the rest.

�Where�s Nana?� I asked.

�She left.� Nobu said. �Said something about having to work tomorrow.�

�She doesn�t want to be next to me.� Ren said.

�Have you chatted?� I asked. �Put your hearts on the table?�

They then looked at me weird. Perhaps I had put my feet in it.

�Put a heat over the table?� Nobu said.

�I mean speak freely and sincerely.� I explained.

�Yes.� Ren said.

He told me about while some disco rhythms went on again. We chatted and then they began playing another Latino�s again.

�Nobu, want to try?� I asked holding out my hand with a smile.

�She would teach you well.� Takumi said softly. �She is pure fire.�

Nobu went a bit angry, but I was pulling from him to the dance floor.

There I told him how to dance tango and then when the song ended �Roxanne Tango� began sounding.

�Just do as if you loved me.� I told him. �Is as a passion fight between two lovers.�

He went a bit shy at the beginning, but as I was forcing things up, he began going more natural till he did it well, more or less.

When we ended and returned to the bar with the rest, Ren was laughing and began joking at Nobu.

He just went red and tried to stop the jokes.

�Ok, Ren.� Shin said �Stop it.�

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-01-2007, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Why don�t we have a go at the bottle game?� Ren then suggested.

�That�s kids� game!� Takumi said.

�Yep!!� Naoki and Reira said as if they were little kids.

�Isa, wanna join?� Shin asked me.

�Nobu will also play.� Ren said playfully.

�Don�t speak for me!!� Nobu said appearing bothered.

�It�s ok.� I said. �Long since I last played it. Count me too.�

Then we took a beer bottle and began playing it on a corner. Reira, Ren, Shin, Nobu, Naoki and me.

�And what if it is a guy kissing a guy?� Naoki said.

�Also kiss.� I said.

Reira clapped at my idea, I think she got also fun with it.

After some goes, she and me had kissed nearly all of the guys. I must admit, that from all, Shin was the best sharing first place with Ren. I still had not kissed Nobu, but then he threw the bottle and then�

�Isa!!� Reira said laughing. �You have to kiss her!�

�Watch out!� Ren said joking. �You could get addicted to her!�

�C�mon, don�t pull his leg.� I said smiling. �I don�t bite.�

He got near and kissed me shyly making the rest laugh.

The next time, I managed to make the bottle point him and the rest began joking again.

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-01-2007, 07:55 PM

Quote:
I kissed him and he went pink again.

The second time someone had to kiss someone they had to make the rest gasp.

When it came Ren�s turn, he had to kiss Naoki and they faked as if they were hot, making us laugh.

Then Reira and Shin, which I think was not so faked, and then again me and Nobu.

I then smiled sexily as I sat over him on a sexy way making he go a bit red, I surrounded his neck with my arms and then I kissed him putting my tongue in his mouth looking to play with his.

Our partners went astonished and Ren began laughing when I stopped and he was really red.

�I think that�s enough for today.� Yasu said coming with Mr. Gimpei to save Nobu.

�You have to rest for tomorrow.� Mr. Gimpei added to Yasu�s words.

That was the end of the fun; we were taken to the hotel.

Nobu was red and silent all the way to there and when we arrived we caged ourselves in our rooms till I managed to sneak and go to my cousin�s one.

�Aren�t you still sleeping?� he asked me.

�Obviously not.� I said smiling. �Can I get in?�

�You are beginning to turn into a little Lolita.� He said joking as he stepped aside to allow me get in where Nobu was also there. �Nobu is a bit drunk.�

�Poor thing�� I said. �He went really red when I kissed him.�

�Anyone would have gone the same.� Shin said lighting his cig. �I didn�t remember that bitchy face of you.�

�There are some things about me that you can�t remember dear.� I said softly putting my jacket over Nobu.

�You are beginning to like him, am I mistaken?� Shin then said.

�Perhaps.� I said turning to him.

�It�s normal.� He said closing his eyes. �He is a good guy; just make sure you don�t hurt him.�

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-01-2007, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Isabelle B. Part.

Again I have wake up late. I was lying on my cousin�s bed and Nobu was sleeping at the sofa next to the bed. We had not done anything weird on the night, but I was sure that if he had not been drunk we could have done something else than kissing. But he was fair. He didn�t want to do it when he was drunk so he gave her the bed and he took the sofa.

I would have loved to have a guy like him from the beginning. He was certainly a good guy despite of being a hard looking one. In fact, I think he was tender inside, and that I was the hard one on the couple.

When I woke up he was still sleeping, I smiled as I saw him so angelical sleeping on the sofa. I�m not the kind of woman that is strong showing outside, I have not developed muscles but I certainly have strength. I have won lot of guys on fair fights and even more on unfair fights. But always that a fight took place and I returned wounded home, my family took great care on the matter not going out on press.

Anyway, it was pretty easy for me to hold Nobu carefully at my arms and put him in the bed. After making sure he was ok and well covered with the sheets and blanket I went out.

I walked to my bedroom where Shin was supposed to be, but he was not there. Instead he had left a note.

�I�m down with Yasu and Mr. Gimpei for breakfast. Misato is also down with us.

Don�t worry, I already settle things up for you not being disturbed.

Shin.�

Then he had draw himself winking and making a �Victory� sign.

I held my laugh while smiling. Those guys were certainly mad, but they were the most similar to friends I have ever had. Taking care of me and treating me as if I was a normal girl, always protecting me and trying to make me happy� L-O-V-E-L-Y.

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-01-2007, 08:20 PM

Quote:
I quickly wrote another note saying I was going to have some relax and took some things to get in the toilet to change myself and go down.

Nobu Part.

When I woke up I was on the bed. I didn�t remember what I did yesterday night. But then I suddenly remembered a bottle spinning on the ground. We playing to kiss each others with Trapnes and then� she was sitting over my lap and� It couldn�t be!! It was just all a dream!! I must have dreamed about it.

Then I noticed a bra on the ground. But it was Shin�s room!

I quickly ran to Isa�s room to ask her about all the matter. Empty. She was not there. Anyway, I saw a pair of notes, one over the other.

I read both, Shin was down with Yasu and Gimpei-sama and she was relaxing. But where?!!

I then put on something else and ran down to the restaurant to try to ask the rest. Perhaps she was already there�

�Shin!� I said when I arrived to them. �She is disappeared! Your cousin left!�

�What are you saying?� Yasu said.

Gimpei-sama just went nervous in case she had run away the hotel and reporters were chasing her.

�How do you know she is gone?� Yasu then asked me.

�This.� I said showing him the note.

�I�m going to have a bit of relax. Then I�ll have little breakfast and see you all around.

Isa�

Again that little draw of herself as a manga heroine that Shin, Nobu or Hachi used to do with the signature.

�What does she mean with relax?� Gimpei-sama asked then a bit worried.

�Don�t worry.� Shin said smiling as he took a cig and his lighter. �She have not left the place.�

�What?� Gimpei-sama and I asked at once.

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-01-2007, 08:24 PM

Quote:
�I don�t think she is the kind of girl who would run away from here without telling any of us first to cover her.� Yasu said softly.

�She would run from here and even Alcatraz if she was feeling caged.� Shin said smiling. �But she has no need to ran from here to relax. Anyway, if you are so worried, why don�t you check her favourite relax place?�

Misato�s Part.

�Isa-sama!� I called the red haired girl. �Isa-sama! Please, come out! Yasu-san and Gimpei-sama should be worried for you right now!�

I was just going out of the toilet when I saw her from behind the crystal panes surrounding the area so I run in the area when I saw it was her who people was looking at.

�Just a bit more!� she said happily at me. �This is really relaxing!�

She keep on going and coming once and again, pretty fast indeed, but that was not a normal thing for a singer to do.

�Isa-sama, please!!� she said begging.

�Don�t call me Sama, please.� She said stopping a second in front of me. �That makes me feel weird.�

Then she kept on going and coming again.

Shin�s Part.

�You have sold same million CDs than Trapnes and the concerts were both sold out on the same little time.� Gimpei told us. �This is really as if both bands were competing one against the other. And the worse is no one knows how this is going to end.�

�They stole some things from us.� I said softly. �I have no pity if they are sent to the dumpsters.�

�Shin.� Yasu told me serious.

�The thing is that this will bring you problems.� Gimpei said softly. �And for Isabel� I hope her past is clean because they are going to begin looking into her life trying to find anything polemic about her.�

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-01-2007, 08:26 PM

Quote:
�Gimpei.� Yasu then said. �She comes from a really good rich family. They would never allow any stain at their lives. If there was one, be sure they would have cleaned it before it came to light.�

�It would be likely from our family, yes.� I said. �But you know� if anyone still remembers it� she could suffer.�

�She doesn�t seem as if she would.� Gimpei said. �Just remember about yesterday night��

�Despite of all you can think for her acting� she still has a heart, and can be easily wounded if you know what to hurt her with.�

�And you know?� Gimpei said.

�I know the kind of girls she is.� I said. �And she is easy to hurt with a really simple thing. Her strength can be her best point and her worst one.�

Yasu and Mr. Gimpei looked at each other. Suddenly Yasu seemed to understand a bit, but not all.

�What are you speaking about?� Gimpei asked.

�Nana was our princess, a broken rose as she sang.� Shin said putting his cig off on a waiter requirement of it. �And my cousin is a frozen rose, as some people knowing her defined her. Cause inside herself she has a frozen armour really hard to get through. It protects her, but it�s also her great weakness.�

Nobu�s Part.

I was running towards the place I have been told in the reception Shin told me she would be. I couldn�t believe he was being serious. But when I reached the crystal panes surrounding the indoors swimming pool and I saw some of the staff and people looking inside where Misato was near the pool edge appearing to be calling the swimming �siren� inside the water, I went astonished.

�Have you never seen anyone swimming before?� I asked them.

Then they began moving again and I went in the swimming pool area.

�Isa, please!!� Misato was calling her.

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-01-2007, 08:28 PM

Quote:
�Hey, Isa.� I called her then. �Could you get out please? People were looking at you as if you were a spectacle.�

She then stopped on the middle of the pool to look at me.

�Oh, hi.� She said smiling softly again. �Did you got a nice night?�

�Er� I can�t remember much.� I then said. �Could you please do as Misato tells you and get out of the water to dry yourself?�

�Ok�� she said a bit deceived. �Men� you are certainly a bit shy.�

�Shy?� I asked going red as she was wearing a two pieces swimming suit, a sexy one I mean. She noticed it because she looked down at it before looking back at me again.

�You seem to have certain shyness on seeing me relaxing a bit on the less harmful way.� She then said softly looking to both Misato and me and then to a side of us.
I then noticed people were beginning to look again.

She certainly remembered me on Nana, my friend and Nana, my ex-girlfriend. But one the same time, Reira, who once was one of my fantasies.

She was certainly all I could never dream of being, sharp, sexy, strong inside and outside� a good singer and terribly sexy and beautiful. A mix between diva, dream, fighter and woman. A cute mix in fact.

But on the same time, she seemed to have a cold side, a frozen side in fact. As if she could burn any men she aimed at, but not with fire but with ice. That burning sensation you get with ice. A frozen rose.

Shin�s Part.

�What are you speaking about?� Gimpei asked.

�Nana was our princess, a broken rose as she sang.� Shin said putting his cig off on a waiter requirement of it. �And my cousin is a frozen rose, as some people knowing her defined her. Cause inside herself she has a frozen armour really hard to get through. It protects her, but it�s also her great weakness.�

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-01-2007, 08:29 PM

Quote:
�Frozen rose?� someone asked on their backs with a foreign accent on his voice. �Is she around here?�

We turned to see a brownish blond guy sitting on the table next to our also with some great company. A nice Japanese model and who was supposed to be a mode agent, probably from outside too cause of his intense sunbath.

�Who are you and what do you know our friend of?� I asked him.

�Who am I, doesn�t matter if you don�t already know me.� He said. �About her� I know pretty much, perhaps more than what you can know.�

I was about standing up and began arguing with him, but Yasu was faster.

�What does such a man as you know our Isa?� he asked him.

It appeared that he knew him, but it was mysterious what for or when.

�Tell me what you want to know and perhaps I can tell you about.� The guy said turning around.

He was really handsome but obviously not Japanese. He had really blue eyes that looked as Nordic. Perhaps Russian, but considering his accent� not such nationality. He could be an actor, but� No! I remembered he had made some advertisement for expensive products.

�Has she got into troubles again?� he said.

�She could.� Gimpei said astonished by the guy. �If press and media find out something dark about her past.�

�I see�� the guy said looking around. �I don�t like speaking in restaurants. But I doubt anyone could find anything stinky on her past cause of her family fame and name.�

�So there�s something bad.� I asked him.

�My lips are sealed.� The man said smiling.

Then the man having breakfast with him and the girl told him something on what looked as Italian, none of us could understand their chat.

�Ok, if you see her tell her Rocky misses her.� He said as they stood up. �Ah, and tell her that �Topogigo� would be spending some days at Tokyo. Same number. Will you little guy?� he said patting my head softly.

�I�m not a kid.� I said taking his hand softly away of me. �But yes, I�ll tell her.�

�Good.� He said smiling as he wrote down something and handed it to Yasu. �Some info for her friends. See you around!�

Then he left with the rest.

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-01-2007, 08:44 PM

Quote:
�I can�t believe I have met him!!� Gimpei said happily as if he was a teen girl.

Yasu had opened the paper and read it, and then he handed it to me.

�She is really a strong woman in both physically and emotionally ways. But she is also really tender and easy to hurt.

Please, take care of her. Don�t allow press to get too much in her past.� I read.

It was funny, but it just confirmed what I was thinking. I didn�t know my cousin too well, but I could see some things on her that perhaps the rest didn�t saw.

Anyway, after a bit, Nobu and Isa came after Misato. I then saw something and smiled.

Nobu put her chair away to help her sitting and then he sat on his seat.

�Did you relax?� Gimpei said.

�Yes, but it was too hot.� She said. �I prefer a bit cooler one.�

That made him and Yasu go confused and so I laughed. That made then even confused.

After a while, I remembered the message I was told to tell her so when Gimpei ended explaining us about the new plans, I holded her forearm to call for her attention.

Isabelle B. Part.

�There was a guy sitting behind us before.� He told me.

�Did you know him?� I asked them.

�No, yet his face rang me a bell.� He said serious. �He asked me to tell you that Rocky misses you and that �Topogigo� would be spending some days at Tokyo. Same number.�

�Topogigo is here?� I asked shocked as I knew what he meant with that. �It can�t be!�

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-01-2007, 08:49 PM

Quote:
�You know that thing?� he asked.

�Yes, �Topogigo� is the nick name a model and me used to refer him self when we didn�t wanted to be overheard. And Rocky� I�m willing to see him again!!!�

Nobu�s Part.

I couldn�t help over hearing Shin and Isa�s chat. Now that I managed to get her trust and �love� there was something bad appearing to get in the middle. Who the hell were those Topogigo and Rocky? Why did she wanted so mad to see the Rocky guy?

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-02-2007, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Isabelle B. Part.

That same day, after a little gap on our daily train on the hotel gym, I caught my mobile phone and phoned an old number I used to use a lot long ago and that, even after having deleted it from the phone agenda was still in my mind. The phone rang a bit, and then a woman caught it.

�Kitty?� the woman said. �I�m sorry miss, but� Renato is working at the moment.�

�Ok, I understand it.� I said smiling not aware I was being overheard by Nobu �Just tell him I phoned, right?�

�Oh� ok.� She said softly. �I�m sorry��

�Don�t worry.� I said smiling. �I know he is busy. Just tell him I have called. Ok? Bye!�

Then I hung down. Still smiling I put the phone back in my pocket and returned to the gym smiling.

�Good news?� Mr. Gimpei asked as he walked on the running band.

�Gimpei, walking doesn�t burn any calories.� I said smiling while clicking on the fastening bottom to make him run a bit slowly.

�Don�t put it so fast!� he said nearly crying as Shin laughed.

�Shin, feel like a bit of extra-training?� I asked him.

�Oh, no.� he said looking at me and seeing the phone at my pocket. �You are angry.�

�Please�.� I begged him.

�Gimpei, could you allow her to get out with someone?� Shin asked him.

It seems he had still not forgot about the last time we met, or perhaps� he had heard about the last time my name came to light for something dark.

�No!� he said. �No, no and NO!�

�Then you practice with her.� Shin said. �And you are strong.�

�Wanna have a try?� I said warming and outstretching my arms and legs.

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-02-2007, 04:45 PM

Quote:
�You are stronger than her.� Shin said. �As long as you control yourself you will not harm her.�

�You mean� fighting?� Gimpei asked.

�Sure.� I said sending him a fist hit to help him beginning.

He didn�t seem to catch the indirect so I sent him another punch this time I nearly hit him.

Then he seemed to react.

�Ok, I am your sparring but if you agree to answer some of our questions.� He said getting to defence position.

�If you win�� I said smiling.

�As we fight.� He said.

�Try.� I admitted.

Then I threw him another hit, this time he ducked it.

�What do you know that supermodel of?� he asked.

�Beep.� I said buzzing. �I�m not answering.� I said hitting him on his arm.

�Ouch.� He said rubbing his shoulder and then looking at me.

Gimpei�s Part.

It was amazing, I was fighting a young miss, littler and weaker than me in appearance. Anyway, it seemed as if she was controlling herself when she missed me before. Now, when she hit me it even hurt.

How could she have such strength? Anyway, she didn�t stop there.

�Why did he know you so well?� I asked her.

�We are somehow friends.� She answered me when she was missed by inches one of my hits.

She then threw another hit and hit my leg fully. Again hurt a bit.

�In love?� Shin asked.

�No answer.� She said hitting me again.

�And Ren and Takumi?� Nobu asked her.

�Friends also.� She answered throwing me another hit I managed to avoid for inches.

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-02-2007, 04:45 PM

Quote:
�And friends dance as hot as Takumi did yesterday?� Nobu asked.

She was now a bit angry and so did she intensify the hits.

�Nobu!� I told him. �Stop making her angry!�

�Why should I be angry?� she said hitting me slightly for hundredth time. �Cause he is jealous for a little dance? Nonsense.�

Perhaps she thought it was nonsense, but she was intensifying the hits and strength on them.

�Don�t you get tired of all this?� I asked her.

�Where did you learned to dance like that?� Shin asked her.

�No, I�m not tired of this.� She said hitting me slightly again. �And you should know that just cause of my family position doesn�t mean I�m the good girl everyone can think about me.�

Then her mobile phone began ringing again. She jumped away as she took the phone, stops and stood up as picking her phone up.

�I�m killing you Topogigo.� She said.

Isabelle B. Part.

�I�m killing you Topogigo.� I said.

�You keep being as stingy as always, babe.� He said.

�You keep being on the same work in love guy than always.� I said smiling as I dried my face a bit.

�Well�� he said. �You know me, I can�t say no to a good work. I suppose you have not missed me much. I saw your friends and your new work. Singer, isn�t it?�

�Yes, singer for my cousin�s band.� I said.

�The raggatzo?� he asked. �He is a picolinno!�

�Don�t call him that.� I said. �He needs not me to protect him. Anyway� when could I see my little one?�

�Your little one, your little one� Haven�t you missed me the slightless?!�

�Just a bit.� I recognised smiling. �I must admit you always managed to make me smile. But I have missed my little one more.�

�Oh, ok.� He said joking. �Your little one and I will be waiting for you on the park near the hotel.�

�I�ll be there.� I said. �But I�d rather you brought him here. You know� I can�t get out here.�

�And I can�t take him into the hotel either.� He said.

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-02-2007, 05:01 PM

Quote:
While I was speaking on the phone, a man from the hotel staff came to the gym, Mr. Gimpei was the one speaking to him fast in Japanese, and then he tapped on my shoulder softly.

�Reny, can you wait a second please?� she said, and then she covered the phone with her hand. �What�s up Mr. Gimpei?�

�There�s some problems.� He said worried and nervous. �You are in trouble.�

�Ren, sorry. I�ll call you later.� I told him softly.

�Don�t worry cara.� He said. �I�ll call you later then.�

�Ciao.� I told him sending some kisses before hanging the phone down. �Mr. Gimpei, what�s up?�

Nobu�s Part.

It was funny, cause Isa was called a taxi and Yasu and she were made to leave while Shin and I were left there.

They didn�t return in a long while, if fact we were about having dinner at the hotel dinning room when they came back. First Yasu and after a while her.

�Hey, Yasu.� I asked. �What was wrong?�

�Tough matter.� He said. �Really difficult��

�What�s so bad?� Shin asked him. �Where�s her?�

�Upstairs, she is coming soon.� Yasu said. �She has had some� family problems.�

�Is her father ill?!� Shin asked worried and surprised.

�No, no.� Yasu said. �It�s� a far relative of hers and not you� well, disappeared so she has been��

�Sorry.� She said sitting down softly on a chair. �I was a bit� busy. Mr. Gimpei, is it possible I get out daily from seven to half past eight in the morning and from two to three in the afternoon?�

�What for?� He said.

�I have� new duties.� She said removing a lock of hair from her face.

�Where is him?� Yasu said.

�Coming.� Isa said as she saw a little guy coming from the toilet. �Alex, over here.� She said smiling. �Did you clean your hands?�

�Yes.� He said softly as she patted on the chair next to her.

�Alex, this is Mr. Gimpei, my boss; Nobu, a friend; Shin is my cousin and� I think you already know Yasu.� She said.

Could it be she had a son? I couldn�t believe it! She didn�t seem so old! But� I would understand she had him.

�Hey!� Shin said smiling. �You are such a big guy!�

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-02-2007, 05:03 PM

Quote:
�Hi, Alex.� I said a bit shocked.

He waved at us a bit shocked.

�Alex.� Yasu said. �Why don�t you go with Shin and choose something for dinner?�

�Ah, Shin. Could you bring me a salad and a bit of meat?� Isa said. �If possible chicken, please.�

�Sure!� Shin said smiling as he held his hand out for the little guy.

He stood up and walked next to him, holding to one of his belts.

�Is he your�?� I asked embarrassed.

�He is a relative.� She said. �His mother has disappeared so as I am now living here all the family have settled me as his guardian.�

I suddenly felt released. He was not his son, but a far relative. That meant� she had not cheated me by not speaking me about children or being married on a past.

When Shin returned with the little kid he was smiling as he held his hand. I couldn�t understand how he managed to get all the people�s trust and smiles so easily. But he had managed to get the kid�s smile out in just� a minute and half.

�Sorry, Alex.� I told the kid. �I was caught unaware. I� Hey, if you have any question or problem or anything just ask me, right?� I said smiling.

�Uncle Shin has helped me getting double dessert!� he said smiling as he showed us two pieces of cake.

After having dinner, we went back to rooming area; Isa went out of her room carrying two towels.

�Are you going to have another bath?� I asked her.

�I�m going to bath Alex.� She said smiling. �He says I�m like an elder sister.�

WHAT??!!! Was that kid going to see her naked?!! And she was even smiling at the idea of it all!!

�Don�t worry, I�ll bath him.� I said softly. �After all, I was about doing it too.�

It was funny, cause she agreed smiling. It seemed as if she was happy with everything.

And the kid was also funny, he seemed shy, but when we got in the water he began playing as the little kid he was.

I had some problems to bath him, but he soon seemed to feel well towards me too and began playing with me.

When I managed to dry him up I put him into what Isa had given me to change him into after the bath, we got to the room where Shin and her were chatting serious, but when we got in, they stopped and began smiling. Soon she was left to make the little one sleep.

�I don�t understand why she has been given this mess.� I then said

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-02-2007, 05:13 PM

Quote:
�She is the only one who could take care of him now.� Shin said sitting down at his bed and beginning to write down some notes into his songs notebook. �And I personally like the mother kind women.� He said smiling as joking.

I first thought he was referring to love, but then I noticed he was referring to sex.

�You are a pervert!� I then shouted.

�Don�t deny you�d love to make her pregnant to marry her�� he said smiling.

�Shin!!� I said.

�I was only joking; I know you would never do that on a woman.� He said smiling. �But that would be a good strategy for keeping her for yourself.�

I then threw him a pillow, he was just joking or so I supposed. But that was something really strong to say, even to a friend.

�Hey, you are boisterous.� She said returning after a while. �He is sleeping.� She said smiling then.

�Which room?� Shin asked her.

�Mine, of course.� She said. �I�m not going to leave him our your room cause he is from my family. And Shin� who knows what are you going to teach him? I have heard women getting to your room.�

�I�m not so evil!� he said softly.

�I thought you were sleeping with me.� I said softly.

�Sorry� I can spend some time with you, but� understand it�� she said holding my hand softly.

She really looked a bit sad of not spending the whole night with me, so I sighed.

�Ok, go with him.� I said trying to smile. �Sleeping together is not the most important thing for me��

She then smiled at me and kissed me long and deep while she closed her eyes and shin smiled too.

�You can spend some more time here with him.� He said then smiling as he put his cig off. �I�ll get to your room and take some care of him for a while. Take your time!�

He left, I thought she would be happy, but she just smiled at me.

�So� the little guy is family?� I asked.

�Yes, so it�s not as if it was my little brother.� She told me smiling as she sat down on the bed. �I hope you are not jealous.� She said as tempting me.

�Well, he is going to sleep with you instead of me�� I said answering to her temptation and sitting next to her.

We then looked at each other smiling, and then we kissed again. After that one, came another and then another. Things then began rolling till half an hour later that she put her gown on again and left to get to her bed and rest.

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-02-2007, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Isabelle B. Part.

It�s now about a month. Topogigo has left and I am still taking care of my cousin. I have to take him to his nursery every morning and he seems a bit� weird too. I sometimes think he sees me as his mother and some others that he sees me as his girlfriend. Nobu has told me some times. He is beginning to go jealous of him.

In fact, the relationship I had with Nobu has gone a bit cold lately. In exchange, I have begun to meet Ren more often. Takumi is busy with his wife and son, and Reira seems to have more than enough with my cousin. Yes, I know they are dating on hotels as they can�t be seen on public together. I don�t mind they do. As long as they don�t get into a public scandal.

Nobu has to work hard, and as I�m the econimician of Gaia records, one at least, the one in charge of taking care of Trapnes and Blast, I have less work lately so I can get out early and have the mornings free so Ren and me just met at public places.

I can change appearance easily, so sometimes I just wear a hooded sleeveless sweater over a top with punk jeans or something like that. So even if paparazzi followed us, they would not be able to take a good photo of us together. I take great care of it as Ren seems not to take any care about paparaquios.

Sometimes we just appoint to meet at a concrete place such as a park or just a pub. And lot of times Naoki also comes.

He seems to be quite nice, also likeable to be like a little child in spite of an elder than me guy. Anyway, he is also nice. Funny and nice. Ren is also nice, but he is still in love with someone else: Nana Oosaki.

Anyway, I get lot of fun when we flirt among us. It�s really funny how much effort they can put on flirting with me.

And I also get some fun by flirting with them. But when I feel the best is when we speak freely, as if there were not two bands but just one.

They have told me about Takumi�s meanly of wanting them to be the best. They do it cause they like the status they have or for Leila. But they didn�t want to be enemies with Blast members...

�And what are you doing it for?� Naoki asked me once.

I took my time to answer. They were being sincere with me, so I didn�t want to lie them. Furthermore, I had still never thought about why I was singing on a band. I just did it.

Was it for fun? Was it cause I wanted the money I was getting from it? Perhaps I wanted the success and glory?

�It�s a bit difficult in my case.� I finally recognised raising my sight from the bottom of my half full glass. �I want to help my friends, I don�t need the money singing gives me, I don�t need the success or the status it can give me.� I said.

They were looking at me with great interest and also a bit surprised on my answer.

opiate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 09-02-2007, 05:15 PM

Quote:
�Perhaps it�s just I want to probe myself I have chosen the good path, or just to probe myself I�m valuable. That�s all what I can answer.�

Then I took another sip of my beer, I asked for something stronger then and they served us a bottle of whisky, I stand it better than shake, yet I stand it very good.

They still looked at me with surprise. Ren was the first one on reacting, he smiled mildly. I suppose they didn�t wanted to hear that answer. Perhaps they wanted a shorter and easier one. But if they wanted the truth, then that was what I had for them.

Then they have also helped me taking a bit of care of Alex. Ren owns a good car so he has sometimes take me to pick Alex up from his nursery. He has got used to all my friends and he is now a bit more open to them.

On the afternoons I work for Gaia Company, so Alex is usually there with me. The rest of the staff and some musicians are already used to seeing him around and now they don�t mind him.

In fact, sometimes, Misato or another person working for Blast takes him to a little time on a near park. What can I say? My family is now a bit short of women who could take care of a little guy. Last week I got a letter from his nursery, after a voting, the time at the school has been settled longer so he will have to stay there till about seven in the night. That would allow me having more time for myself. Anyway, yesterday I got another one from my family. They have told me my father will come to take Alex to a boarding school where he will spend night at to just get out at weekends. I have told my friends and they have offered to help me, Yasu even tried to speak with my family, but he managed nothing. Tomorrow Alex will have to get to the new school and we will be separated. When that moment came, I was given a day off to take him to the new school, and Shin, Nobu, Yasu and Ren came with me. I know it can be weird to see a girl just surrounded by men in every moment, but I don�t care; in fact, I think they are better than women. Different but somehow more suitable for me than women.

The moment I saw Alex being carried in the school while he cried shouting he wanted to come with me I did my best for holding tears and finally Ren and Yasu had to hold my shoulders to prevent me running to release him and taking him back.

The same moment the gates were close again and I was make to get in the car again was the moment I went down and went sad. I had been faking a false smile to make Alex think everything was alright even when I wanted to get him back to me.

�There was nothing you could do.� Yasu told me while Ren drove.

�Yeah, you could not take care of him and work on the same time.� Shin said sadly to see me so down.

�But he was under my care.� I said softly. �And I don�t like the idea of such a little guy being on such a depressing place��