Naku
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Naku Send a message via Yahoo to Naku

Old 02-18-2008, 01:51 AM

Note: No flaming me on the pairings. There my favorite ones so :P

Everything seem to go well for Ichigo. She had the man of her dreams at the time and she didn't really need to keep fighting anymore. Nothing was attacking Earth anymore. But she never noticed Ryou's feelings for her. It seemed he was the boss and she just worked for him. Both seemed fine with it until Masaya dumped her for some girl he meet. She ran away from him and some how ended up at the cafe. It was still open even when the mew mew's were rarely needed.

Ichigo ran up the steps and fell down in front of the door as the rain started to fall as the tears came falling down. The only person that heard Ichigo fall against the door was Aiko who was visiting her friend Ryou had the time. Aiko opened up the door and looked at Ichigo. "Ichigo what happen. Do you want me to get the guys?" She asked her as she helped the girl in side. Ichigo shook her head slightly until she started to sneeze then she nodded her head.

Aiko helped Ichigo up stairs and gave her a spare night shirt. "You can stay here. Get some sleep and I will go let Ryou and Keiichiro know your here." Aiko quietly left the room while Ichigo fell sleep. The next time Ichigo opened her eyes she felt a cold hand touching her forehead. She opened her eyes and looked at Ryou's aqua blue eyes. "Ryou." She whispered softly. Ryou gave her one of his glares. "You baka strawberry what do you get for running outside during a rain storm when its cold outside." Ichigo started to cry then and Ryou stared at her for a bit until he pulled her into his lap and held her. "Shh Ichigo shh." Was the last thing she heard that day.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 01:51 AM

When Ichigo woke up next she could hear her friends in the room. "Is she going to live Ryou?" Pudding asked Ryou. Ryou patted Pudding on the head slightly. "Yes now everyone down starts and start your days work. And let Ichigo get her rest. Aiko will be joining the group today so make sure she gets a warm welcome. She's an old friend of mine." They nodded there heads and left the room. Ryou turned towards the bed "So your awake now hmm. Care to tell me what happen?" He said looking at Ichigo.

Ichigo sighed softly as she sat up in bed. She took the meads Ryou gave her before she answered him. "He dumped me for some girl. At least I don't know the girl." She whispered softly. Ryou looked at her. "He was the fool. And you don't need a guy like that in your life ever again." He said nodding his head some. Ichigo blinked and looked at Ryou. "Reminds me of something Pudding said once. When we were trying to figure out who the Blue Knight was. Its what the gang all said." Ryou looked at her then. "About me I guess."

Ichigo nodded her head slightly. "Your going to find it foolish of them and of my self." Ryou shook his head slightly. "No but you should rest some more. I called your parents but it seems there out of town now. In the morning you and Aiko can bring some of your things here until they return." Ichigo nodded some. "Thanks. They said your in love with me. I couldn't decide if they were right or not. I guess in the end i still couldn't decide that fact from what they said." Ryou nodded his head some. "Get some sleep Ichigo." Ichigo looked at him. "Were they right Ryou." But Ichigo fell sleep before she heard his answer.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 01:52 AM

Ichigo woke up the next morning. She blinked slightly when she heard Aiko and Keiichiro talking. "You asked and I told you my reason. Why can't you. Just forget it Keiichiro." They both turned towards Ichigo as she stuck her head out the door. "Is everything ok?" She asked them. Aiko had a brave front on then. "Yeah. Why don't you eat up and then we can go get your things." She said as she walked in with Ichigo's breakfast. Ichigo glanced back at Keiichiro who's eyes were sad but he was smiling at her.

Ichigo sat down to eat her breakfast then. She looked over at Aiko then. "Whats with you and Keiichiro?" Aiko turned towards Ichigo as the tears had started to fall down then. "I love him and he doesn't seem to care." Ichigo blinked slightly as she looked at the women before her. "Oh. Why don't you explain?" Aiko nodded her head slightly. "Alright well you know I am Ryou's friend right?" Ichigo nodded her head slightly. "Right thats what he said." Aiko nodded her head some. "Keiichiro doesn't think that. One day I left early to go work on something that I do. I never left my area when Ryou went out to get me."

Ichigo blinked slightly. "I don't see why he would think you to are more then friends?" Aiko sighed softly. "Well lunch time and dinner time Ryou went and brought me my meal. Since I couldn't slip away from my normal job. Thats also my hobby. Though there is a lot of other things as well." Ichigo looked at Aiko almost feeling a bit of jealousy towards the women. "What is your normal job." Aiko looked around for a secound. "Its better I show you. But you can't tell anyone else. Though you can talk to Ryou about it." Ichigo blinked slightly and nodded her head some. "Ok."

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 01:53 AM

After Ichigo ate and threw on a set of borrowed cloths that Aiko lent her they headed towards Ichigo's home to get her things. Aiko was invited inside since one Aiko was with her and two Aiko is a girl. Since Ichigo's mother didn't want any boys in the house while they were away. That counted Ryou, Keiichiro, and Masya though there no longer dating. But it still counted him though. Ichigo quickly packed her things up and left the house locking it up behind her. Were they headed over to Aiko's rented loft to see what she really does when not helping out Ryou and Keiichiro in the cafe.

Aiko let Ichigo into the loft. "Just set your things down there at the door then." She said as she went around turning on all the lights on then. Ichigo looked up after she set her things down and looked around at a loft that had been turned into a artiest paradise. "Wow thats a lot of paintings and things." She said as she walked further into the loft. "So you paint then. And why can't you tell Keiichiro this?" She said looking at Aiko not getting fully getting this yet. Aiko smiled softly. "Look at the sign." She said pointing to wear the artiest signature then. Ichigo looked and almost fell down then. "Your that person?"

Aiko nodded her head slightly. "Yes the unknown artiest known as Rose. Its why there is always a rose in my pictures. Come I want to show you something." She said pulling Ichigo over towards three paintings that were under canvas's. "Your going to love these. And then we can take my car back to the cafe." She said looking at the girl. She pulled back all three then and smiled softly at the look on Aiko's face. "One is the cafe, one is Alto and my self as kittens, and the third is Keiichiro. And you did him from memory didn't you?" Aiko nodded her head slightly. "Ok then now we can take the car. Grab one and your things and we can take the car then." She said heading to the car with two of them.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 01:53 AM

Some time later Aiko and Ichigo pulled up to the cafe's back parking lot. Aiko blinked slightly as she saw Keiichiro standing there with Ryou. Keiichiro was glaring while Ryou wasn't he just kind of smiled at them. "Oh sorry we took so long. I had to make a stop first." Ryou nodded his head slightly and helped Ichigo quickly with her things. "Lets leave these two to argue shall we." He said looking at Ichigo who nodded her head some. They headed in then leaving Aiko with Keiichiro.

Keiichiro looked at Aiko. "Whats with the paintings?" Aiko walked over towards the door and opened it. "Ones I asked my painter friend do about the cafe and some other places. Ryou said I could put them up." She said simply. Keiichiro nodded his head some. "He didn't say anything to me about it." Aiko smiled softly. "I told him not to. I told him the artiest wasn't sure if they could do it or not." Keiichiro helped her to carry them in. He walked them into the dinning area. "So what ones go were?" Aiko pointed to the two he was holding. "They get hung up in here." Keiichiro nodded his head slightly. "Ok what about the one your holding?"

Aiko smiled softly. "Its a surprise." She said simply as she walked away carrying it with her. Keiichiro stood there blinking slightly before shaking his head and getting to work. Aiko walked pass the room Ichigo was in as she heard Ryou talking to Ichigo then. "The other day you asked me if they were right Ichigo. And then you passed out." Aiko could see Ichigo nod her head some. "I did." She was blushing. Ryou sighed softly. "They are. I would wait a life time for you Ichigo." He said patting her slightly on the head before he stood to leave the room. "But I don't want to be your rebound." He said before he left the room. He looked at Aiko before they went into there own rooms then.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 01:54 AM

Ichigo stood at the door as she heard Keiichiro knock quietly on Aiko's door. She watched as Aiko opened the door as she seemed to have changed cloths into that of the cafe's. Ichigo had to admit that Aiko looked cute in her outfit. "Can I help you Keiichiro?" He nodded his head slightly. "Yes I was wondering what that third painting is of." Aiko smiled and stepped a side to let him in. "Sure you can look." Aiko turned towards Ichigo's door and winked before walking back in. Aiko had left the door slightly open then.

Ichigo had left her room and quietly walked over towards the door then. Keiichiro walked up to the painting and stood stunned as he saw him self in the kitchen just frosting a cake. "Wow and you had Rose do all three." Aiko smiled softly at him. "Yes." Keiichiro looked at her then. "I don't remember you taking a picture that day." Aiko blushed softly. "Um well..." Keiichiro looked at Aiko then. "Did your guy Ryou take the picture then?" He seemed almost angry and hurt then. As he stood there looking at Aiko. Aiko shook her head slightly. "No its not like that at all Keiichiro." He looked at her then. "Ryou loves Ichigo don't stand in there way." He said as he went to go to the door then.

Ichigo quickly backed away from the door. A hand was placed on her mouth when she backed up into someone. She glanced up to see it was Ryou as he pulled her into his room then. They stood there watching with the door way then. "I know that Keiichiro and he is nothing more then my friend. I am..." Keiichiro kept on walking then. "I don't want to hear it. Don't break them up Aiko." Aiko stood there glaring as he was almost to the stairs then. "Your such a jerk. You can't even tell when a girl likes you." She said before she turned and went into her room and slammed the door then. Keiichiro stopped and looked back at were he came from. "What?"

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 01:55 AM

Ryou moved his hand away from Ichigo's mouth then. "Sorry Aiko needed to say that to him." Ichigo nodded her head slightly as she turned towards Ryou then. She was leaning against the door looking up at him. "Its ok you just surprised me thats all." Ryou smiled softly. "Your even cuter in that outfit with your cat ears and tail." He said truthfully. Ichigo blushed softly then. "Thanks I guess." Ryou leaned down and softly kissed Ichigo on the lips then. "Head to work Ichigo." And with that he opened the door and headed down stairs to work.

Some time later Keiichiro looked at his friend and co owner of the cafe Ryou. "Did you know Aiko likes me?" Ryou gave his friend a um yeah look. He nodded his head. "Yes." He nodded his head some. "Those were some wonderful paintings that artiest Rose did. I hear from the girls that everyone loves them. I even love the one Aiko had done of me." He said softly. Ryou smiled softly. "The woman as a gift with a paint brush and a spray painter as well." He said softly mostly to him self. Keiichiro looked at Ryou then. "Oh do you know who painted that cake for that group this afternoon? I was going to get to it today but I found this morning it was already done."

Ryou just smiled at his friend. "It wasn't me and I know who it was." Keiichiro looked at Ryou "Who?" Ryou just smiled and left the room then as the girls came in for there orders. Aiko came in for the cake she had spray painted last night after Keiichiro had went to bed. "Lovely work." She said as she pulled out the cake that looked just like a doll house. Keiichiro looked at Aiko. "Did you paint that?" He asked her. Aiko looked at Keiichiro and smiled brightly. "Didn't you know I can do wonders with a paint brush and anything else you can paint with." She said with a wink as she left the room then. Keiichiro stood there stunned as her words hit him with its meaning. "No she can't be the same person." Aiko winked at Ryou as she walked pass him then. She had in a round about way told Keiichiro she is Rose.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 01:55 AM

Ryou laughed softly at his friend for the rest of the day. It seemed that Keiichiro was in a total state of no it can't be. Ryou watched as Aiko walked into the kitchen later. He stood buy and watched. He never heard Ichigo come up beside him then. "Hello Keiichiro." Aiko said softly. Keiichiro looked up and over at Aiko then. "Hello Aiko. So your um Rose are you not?" He asked her. Aiko nodded her head slightly. She stood surprised when Keiichiro smiled brightly came over to her then and kissed her deeply on the lips then. "Good cause I always loved your paintings." He said smiling softly at her.

Ryou looked down to see Ichigo there and pulled her away with him. "Seems that worked out well." Ichigo nodded her head slightly as she headed up stairs then. "Yes but one would think that everything will be fine for now at the very least." She said nodding her head some. "I'm sure everything will be fine for Keiichiro and Aiko now because of you Ryou." She went up stairs not noticing that Ryou was following her up stairs as well. "What about you Ichigo. Will you be fine with love now or not?" He asked her wondering.

Ichigo turned and looked at Ryou. "That all depends on my ex and on you. And every other boy at my school." She said nodding her head some. "Though I know my female friends at school wouldn't mind if I dated a slightly older guy. Even if he is one that is already way out of school and has been for the longest time." She said smiling softly at him. Ryou smirked softly. "I'm not that old you know Ichigo. I'm just maybe two years older then you. And its not my fault your so cute." He said smiling at her. "Your my strawberry kitten." He said before he kissed her.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 01:56 AM

Ichigo blushed brightly then at his words and him kissing her. Ryou pulled back and kissed her on the forehead then. "Your mine Ichigo." He said before walking up stairs then. Ichigo stood there stunned then as she watched him go then. She whispered softly then. "He kissed me." She said softly. She couldn't believe what he said and what he did again. "He really did." Ichigo turned slightly when she heard chuckling coming from near her. "Yeah he does Ichigo." She looked at Keiichiro who walked on pass and headed on up stairs.

Aiko looked at Ichigo and smiled softly. "Are you alright?" Ichigo nodded her head mutely as Aiko smiled at her. "Yeah. He kissed me. And called me his strawberry kitten." Aiko chuckled softly. "Hmm I guess it seems that the title that fits you very well then." She smiled at the girl. "Well if your alright then don't stay up to long tonight. Nighty night. Have sweet dreams of Alto then." She said as she walked past Ichigo then and headed up the stairs then towards her own room to get a good night sleep then. Ichigo went to head up stairs then when she heard something coming from the other room.

Ichigo blinked slightly as she followed the sound then. "Hello who is there?" She said as she headed towards the sound. She felt like something evil was watching her as a shiver ran up her spine. "I'm just hearing things right?" She said to her self as she went to turn around and leave the room then. She felt someone grab her waist then and place a cloth on her mouth then. "Not this time Ichigo." That was the last thing she heard before she fainted into the man's arms then. The voice sounded like Deep Blue to her if you asked her then.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 03:10 PM

When Ichigo woke up again she was laying on what looked like an old cot that was in someone's basement. She sat up slowly rubbing her head some. "Gah my head." She muttered as she looked around seeing that she was in a basement. She stood up then and tried to head towards the stairs but was stopped buy some clanking and a pain in her ankle. She looked down to see that her ankle was chained to the cot. She tried yanking one more time and winced slightly. She hard the door open and someone coming down the stairs chuckling some. "Poor kitten has been captured and doesn't know were she is."

Ichigo looked up as the figure moved closer. "Whats going on here who are you." It didn't sound like Deep Blue anymore but it was a female's voice coming towards her now. Ichigo jumped back when a female alien that looked like Deep Blue but had lighter hair and was wearing more female cloths. "Who are you?" The women laughed softly. "Hmm so how soon we forget princess who I am. I should have killed you a long time ago. But this body fits you well now after all these years." Ichigo's mind was telling her the women was crazy. But another part of her told her the women was speaking the truth.

"I don't remember who you are. I'm only Ryou's princess now." She said nodding her head to confirm that then. The women growled at her. "That little peasant boy. Ha! Don't make me laugh girlie. I took back what you stole from me way back then. I have my Deep Blue back. Why he ever wanted you then I will never know. But he is mine and I will be sure to kill you in front of your followers and that boy as well. Who knows I might make him into my little slave. Let him be my oh what do these silly humans call it. Oh yes thats right a foot stool." She laughed shoving Ichigo back onto the cot as she walked away. She stopped and looked back at Ichigo. "My name is Alice Wonderland. And I am the not like that little blond from that stupid book." Her evil laughter filled the basement as she left the room. Leaving Ichigo with her thoughts.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 04:44 PM

Over in the cafe everyone was waking up. Aiko knocked on Ichigo's door and walked in when no sound came out of there. Aiko blinked slightly when no one was there. She left quickly and looked down stairs threw the cafe. But yet still no Ichigo. She ran back up stairs and burst into Ryou's room who was pulling on his pants then. "Whats wrong Aiko and next time knock will yeah." He said glaring at her. Aiko looked around the room. "I can't find Ichigo any were. I went to wake her up and it didn't look like she slept in her bed last night. And she's no were down stairs. So I tried in here."

Ryou glared at Aiko for a secound. "Well she's not in here. Did you try outside yet even the basement?" Aiko shook her head slightly. Ryou looked at her. "I will check the basements and you check outside?" Buy that time Keiichiro had came out of his room and was tyeing up his hair then. "Whats going on?" Aiko looked at him then. "It seems Ichigo might have ran off last night." Ryou looked at his friend. "I didn't do anything so don't start." Ryou then headed to the basement while Keiichiro and Aiko went outside to look. They came back into the cafe area then. "Any luck Ryou?" Ryou shook his head slightly. "No what about you guys?"

Keiichiro and Aiko both shook there heads then. "No not us either. Call up the other mew's then and ask them. I'm sure they can help us locate her then." Keiichiro looked at Aiko then. "Ryou told you about the mew's then?" Aiko nodded her head slightly. "Yes. That and placing two and two together wasn't that hard either. Unless Ryou went gay then there was no way he work in a cafe this pink." She couldn't help but giggle then. "Well then lets get calling then. It took them three hours to call the mew's. Wake them up and find out if anyone knew were Ichigo was. Also in those three hours finding that neither one have seen or heard from her since they left work. Went to go to the cafe to find out the whole story then. Aiko and Keiichiro stood up then. "Well start breakfast then."

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-18-2008, 06:43 PM

It didn't take long for the group to gather nor for them to have plates of food in front of them with there juice and coffee. "So anyone know were we should look first?" Aiko said as she sat down in Keiichiro's lap. They looked at her then when she did. "What he told me to." She said as she looked behind her to see Keiichiro blushing. "To cute." She said smiling at him. "Anyway did anyone bother to check to see if her ex has seen her or he has her?" She said as she ate her meal.

Pudding shook her head slightly. "He doesn't have a reason to take her. Besides he broke her heart buy cheating on her with some girl. I think someone said the girl's name is Alice um Alice Wonderland." Ryou had a funny look on his face then. "Did you say Alice?" Pudding nodded her head slightly. "Yeah." Ryou shook his head slightly. "I don't believe this." He said as he stood and headed towards the basement then quickly. They all looked at reach other then towards Keiichiro. "I don't know what that name means to him or to me." Aiko's face told another story. "Oh my." She said as she placed her hand on her mouth then. Knowing right then who Alice is. "Alice." She whispered softly then. She then fainted into Keiichiro's arms as Ryou came up stairs then holding a needle. "Drat." He went to Aiko then.

Keiichiro pulled back his chair then and was trying to wake Aiko up then. "Whats that needle for?" Ryou tapped it slightly. "Lay her out on the table Keiichiro." Everyone was watching as Keiichiro laid Aiko on a table. "Wait why are you going to put animal DNA in her Ryou?" Ryou didn't answer as he swapped an area on Aiko then right on her upper arm. "Forgive me Aiko." He said as he jabbed the needle into Aiko's arm then. Keiichiro glared at his friend. "What did you do?" Ryou sighed softly. "I can't answer you right now. But if we want to find Ichigo and save her from Alice. Then we need to wake up Aiko's other half." He said as the girl was wrapped up in white and black light then. The girls were watching then. Minto whispered softly then. "She's a mew isn't she?" But no one else answered her then.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-20-2008, 02:25 PM

They watched as the glow faded from Aiko as Ryou muttered. "She's more then that." Keiichiro looked at Ryou rather funny then. Aiko sat up and blinked and rubbed her eyes some. Before she turned and looked at her arm then. She pouted slightly before looking at Keiichiro and smiling brightly and leaped off the table at him hugging him tightly. Keiichiro blinked slightly as he hugged her to him. Everyone giggled as Aiko started to lick his cheek then. Keiichiro looked at her then. "I love you to Aiko but really words would be nice." He looked at Ryou then. "Why is she acting like a puppy?" Aiko hissed then. "Sorry a kitten?"

Ryou chuckled softly then as he smiled at his friend. "Its been awhile since its been back in her blood. Give her a few to get use to it again." Aiko blinked slightly and blushed brightly. "Sorry Keiichiro." She said softly. Keiichiro smiled softly and set her down on her feet then. "Its alright Aiko. But you make a cute cat though." Aiko blushed softly as Keiichiro kissed her softly on the lips. "A tiger." She said softly when there kiss ended. Keiichiro raised an eye brow then. "Hmm?" Aiko smiled softly. "The animal DNA Ryou put back into me was tiger a white tiger I might add." Keiichiro nodded his head slightly then. "Ok then. But why did Ryou say he put it back in you."

Ryou looked at Aiko. "You have to tell them this time." Aiko nodded her head some. "But do we really have time for this?" She said as there was a knocking at the door then. "Seems not." Someone opened the door as someone walked in then. Mark walked in he seemed glassy eyed not even him self anymore. "I was asked to bring this to you." He whispered softly as that was the way he seemed to want to speak then. Ryou sat there glaring at him as Pudding took the tape from him then. "Thank you." She said softly. Mark nodded his head some. "Your welcome." He whispered softly back to them as he left then. They turned to Ryou then. "We better watch that tape then." They headed to the basement to watch it then. Aiko's truth would hold until then.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-21-2008, 12:33 AM

(Meow)

They all gathered around the screen in the basement as Ryou put in the tape then. He pressed play and waited for the worse. He saw Ichigo sitting there with her foot chained to one of the cots. Ichigo looked up towards the camera "Guys if you get this tape get me out of here. I don't know who Alice Wonderland is. Please Ryou save me." Ryou could feel his heart break some as he stared into the eyes of the women he loves more then anything. The screen went black and then Alice appeared on screen. "Give me the princess and I will let this little girl go maybe." She laughed darkly before the tape ended with that.

Keiichiro looked at Aiko then. "I guess your the princess?" Aiko shook her head slightly. "No Ichigo is." They blinked and stared at her. "What do you mean?" Aiko sat down and looked at them all. "The mew's them self are not from this plant. The aliens who live on the plant they call home isn't there real home. It belonged to the mew's them self. When the aliens came they started to wake away the mew's DNA and from there turning them into there own. There was two aliens that lead this. Deep Blue and Alice Wonderland." She sighed softly. "You all have past with the mew DNA with in you." Mint looked at her. "We were all princesses then?" Aiko shook her head slightly. "Just lady's some were lords but lady's mostly." She sighed softly.

"Ryou's animal DNA is from a servant who fell in love with the heir to the mew kingdom. Her family wasn't happy about it. But they were secret lovers. Its the only way they could be together. How they got here was because of the princess. The servant had left being forced away buy Alice. The princess was going to be forced to marry Deep Blue once her DNA was gone. And Alice didn't like it one bit. She didn't want what was hers to be taken from her. My past self helped the princess get away from Deep Blue and the others. And so we are here before you now." Keiichiro looked at her. "What happens when your DNA is removed?" Aiko looked at him then. "We die. That is why I now remember everything. And so now we have to save Ichigo. And bring her back to Ryou." Ryou slammed his fist down on the table. "I'm going with you all."

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-21-2008, 03:00 PM

Mint looked at Aiko then. "Why should we listen to you? For all we know she is lying to us." Both Ryou and Keiichiro looked at the girls and spoke at the same time. "Because we said so." The girls looked at the guys funny then. "You sound like twins doing that." Keiichiro laughed and Ryou glared. "The proof that you want on this went up in smoke with my mother and father. Besides the DNA for Aiko that survived in the fire that was in a case. So lets just go."

The girls sighed softly as they all transformed into there mew self's. Aiko's transformation blew everyone away about how stunning she looked. She had white and black hair like a tiger. With tiger ears on her head and a tiger tail to. Her outfit was just like Ichigo's with the dress being white and the trim and other parts of it being black. She had around her neck a black and white collar with a bell around it. And her eyes were now very bright blue. Her shoes she wore was a pair of black flats with white on the bottom of them. Aiko looked her self over and flushed slightly. "Lets hope I don't get soaked then." She said looking up at Keiichiro who was blushing brightly as well. Ryou grabbed his jacket "Lets go. I will watch her back Keiichiro." And with that they left to save Ichigo and the others.

Back in the basement Alice walked back down the stairs. "Tell me were the princess is and I will serve me as my little slave." She chuckled softly as Ichigo looked up at her from the cot and hissed at the women. "I don't know were any princess is. And I rather die then to be your slave you witch." She said glaring at the alien women before her. Alice slapped Ichigo hard across her face then. "Then I will kill you now then." Alice went to attack her when a voice came from up the steps. "Cut that out Alice. We want her alive for when they get here." The voice laughed softly as Ichigo looked towards the steps and saw her ex standing there calmly. "Mark?" He turned towards her and smiled evilly. "Hello Ichigo my pet. Your friends will soon come and fall into our trap. And they will serve us when we kill the princess once and for all." They started to laugh evilly then.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-22-2008, 03:53 PM

Ichigo looked between Mark and Alice then as they laughed they heard something and pressed a button on there cloths. "What is it." There was a pause then the voice answered them. "There here." Alice turned towards Ichigo "Time for them to die little kitten." They turned and left the room then as Ichigo bowed her head slightly hoping that her friends will be alright and that she will get to see them all again soon alive and unharmed. Though she really wanted to be in Ryou's arms again.

Meanwhile outside of the house they were at the mews and Ryou was facing three men that seemed normal enough military men. Ryou looked at them and then towards the other girl. "What in the world." The three men looked towards the mew's and Ryou. "We have our orders you will not get in there alive." Aiko growled at them. "If you will not move we will make you move. Lets go girls. Ryou you know what to do." The girls attacked the men and the three what seemed to be normal males turned into three giant monsters. Ryou ran pass the fighting and inside the house. He was going to find Ichigo she could help the others after he made sure she was safe.

Alice and Mark watched Ryou enter the house and head towards the basement. They nodded there head when Ryou opened the door and went down the steps. They closed and locked the door behind him. They weren't going to let him get out. Not right now anyway. They headed out side to join the fighting. They were going to take care of the mew's once and for all. Neither one of them knew of anything more then what they wanted in the whole world. Well the old Mark wouldn't want this. But what was with this Mark and why was he doing this to Ichigo.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-23-2008, 07:23 PM

Ryou didn't hear the door close behind him as he came down the steps as fast as he could with out falling and breaking his foolish neck of his. He wanted to get to Ichigo. When he reached the last step was when he called out to her. "Ichigo are you down here?" He called out towards her. Ichigo sat up then "Ryou is that really you?" Ryou came into Ichigo's line of site then and frowned some. "Of course it is me you baka. Who else would it be?" Ryou sighed softly and went to her and hugged her tightly towards him. "I missed you my heart." He whispered softly into her ear. He looked down to see her ankle was chained then. "This will just take a secound then." He went to work then picking the lock.

Outside the mew's took down the three goons when Alice and Mark came outside then. The mew's looked stunned when they saw that Mark was standing side buy side with Alice the one they had to stop. Aiko looked at Alice then. "Give it up Alice. The past has gone on long enough you might as well let Ichigo go. The princess is no more." Alice growled at Aiko then. "But what about the mew's them self. That proves that she is still around." Chuckling could be heard behind Alice then. Ryou stood there holding Ichigo in his arms behind her. "Oh she does. But her memory's of those days are gone. Just give it a rest already." Alice shook her head slightly. "No she took what was mine and I want it back now."

Ichigo looked up at Ryou then. "Whats going on Ryou?" Ryou whispered in her ear what had been going on. Ichigo blinked slightly and looked at Alice then. "I'm sorry but I really don't remember those things. Since back then I was the princess. And I don't know what it was that I took from you." Alice growled slightly "You stupid little girl. Think about it for a secound?" Ichigo shook her head slightly. "If you mean Deep Blue you can have him. I don't know what you did to Mark to get him to turn on me but really you can have him." Alice shook her head slightly. "I'm not talking about Deep Blue. You stole my life on that plant. And if I can't have it back then I will take your life here on this planet." She launched her self to attack Ichigo who was still in Ryou's arms at that point in time. The mew's were quicker then her and they grabbed Alice and pulled her back knocking the necklace she wore around her neck off and smashing it into the ground. An image came up out of it looking at them all.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-28-2008, 02:47 AM

The figure that was before them looked like an older version of Ichigo. "Sister I am sorry for what I have done to you. I don't know why Deep Blue has done this to you." She shook her head slightly. "I had hoped you would under stand when I plained my escape that I was going to be with my true love. I record this message for you as I leave our world behind. I am heading to my love. He is the one I am meant to be with. I feel bad for the child I never got to know nor ever got a chance to live. It will never get to know its father and how a great man he is." She looks away from the screen. "He died there. He died on earth. My soul tells me this. He was dieing way before he headed there. I hope his next life and my next life will fall in love."

She smiled at the screen then. "I will be leaving a message there with who ever holds my loves new form. That you will be coming one day. And evil will be coming before hand. My maid and my best friend will be coming as well with me here. Her new form will be taking place soon you can see it." It shows an angel like women that looks just like Aiko in a maid outfit sitting curled up in a chair glowing the light flicking between black and white. "She never got to know love of any kind. So I hope who ever loves her new form. Will never let her go. Hold on to her and love her with ever thing that you are. And every thing she sees with in you. That is my wise for her." She looked down as she started to glow pink for a bit before she looked up then.

"To my love's new form. Should you find this message. I am yours and you are mine. I am the rose wilting in a garden full of weeds. And you are what comes along and helps me to grow brightly. Keeping me healthy even when I am lower th en the ground that I stand on. You are what keeps the weeds away on my bad days. And my good days as well. You are my angel." She grins at the screen then before the grin fades away. "To Deep Blue my message for you is this. No matter what form you take. I will never be yours. You are nothing to me. And you will never be anything to me. My heart and my soul tells me this." She wiped a tear away then. "I end my message with this towards you my friends. Live every day like you would have on our world. Fall in love and have tons of kids. And live your happily ever after." The message flicked and that was it then as no sound was heard then.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 02-28-2008, 09:39 PM

They looked at each other then not knowing what to say or do. Alice turned and left then not saying a word as she vanished leaving behind a stunned Mark. Everyone started to walk away when Mark spoke. "What happen here?" He said looking at the mew's and how close Ichigo seemed to be to Ryou. Ichigo turned towards Mark then. "You were turned and I moved on. I don't want to be hurt like that again Mark." And with that being said the mew's left then. No one saw the tears that fell down his face nor the anger that was in his eyes that seem to flicker between his, Blue Knight, and Deep Blue him self. All three were dieing inside it seemed.

The mew's were heading back towards the cafe again. Some of the girls were happy that this was over. Others wondered what else was heading there way now. Ichigo looked up at Ryou then. "What happens next?" She asked him. Ryou chuckled softly then. "Well the way I see it. Is most likely the mew's will finish middle school and high school. Aiko will marry Keiichiro and after you get out of high school I say we will also be married. But thats just what I think will happen. But I don't know what the rest of you girls will think whats going to happen." The girls giggled as Ichigo blushed brightly. "You thought this whole thing out didn't you." Ryou grinned and nodded his head some. "It shows doesn't it." Aiko giggled softly as they walked up the steps of the cafe. "Ryou don't try seeing the future now you hear me?"

Keiichiro went and right away and hugged Ichigo then hugged and kissed Aiko shortly there after. "I was worried about you Aiko. Oh and you to Ichigo." Ichigo shook her head slightly. "I can see that." She looked passed Keiichiro to see strawberry desserts and other flavors as well on the tables behind him. "Are we expecting a huge party or something?" Keiichiro blushed then rubbing the back of his neck. "I was worried so I made desserts for everyone." Ryou laughed some as everyone ran to go and eat. Ryou refused to let Ichigo sit any were but in his lap as everyone started to eat. They were in the middle of eating when a knock was heard on the door. Someone had come to see the mews then.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 03-01-2008, 02:55 AM

They turned around then and saw Alice standing there but it wasn't the Alice they had saw before. This Alice looked like she walked out of Alice in Wonderland. "Can we help you?" Alice smiled softly and handed Ichigo a box. "It was your past self's box. Something she left behind I thought Deep Blue gave her." Ichigo looked at Alice then before she opened the box then. And in there laid two gold rings. One was clearly a man's ring and the other one had a pink stone in the middle of it. The stone was in the shape of a strawberry. "Cute." She said looking at the ring.

Ryou stood behind Ichigo and smiled at the ring as well. "That will look perfect on your finger. When your old enough to marry sweet heart." He said taking the box and rings from her. Ichigo pouted slightly. "Why is that?" She asked as she followed him down stairs. Ryou opened up the safe and placed the box in side. "Because one I don't plain on marring you until you finished High school thats why." He said nodding his head firmly at that. Ichigo frowned slightly "But Ryou." Ryou shook his head some. "Don't but Ryou me." He said as the mew's giggled behind them. Alice smiled some. "It only seems right. Since thats what I'm sure his past self told your past self Ichigo." She giggled again.

Ichigo pouted again as Ryou ushered everyone back up stairs. Aiko giggled against Keiichiro. "Ichigo it will be a lovely ring then. And you will make a lovely bride then." She said nodding her head some. Ichigo looked at Aiko then. "Do you think you will ever marry Keiichiro?" Keiichiro and Aiko blushed brightly as neither looked at the other one. "Who knows. But I'm sure I will be a lovely bride then." She said smiling at Ichigo. "And you and Ryou will be there for it." Keiichiro nodded his head some. "Most likely I will be making the cake." He said grinning some. Ryou smirked softly. "I'm sure Aiko would do a painting of her wedding day picture and even ours as well my strawberry." He smiled at her as he kissed her softly.

Naku
*^_^*

Old 03-02-2008, 09:11 PM

The first of many weddings for the mew's was that of Aiko and Keiichiro. They were the first one's to say 'I do.' Keiichiro had made a large wedding cake of white and black. Since Aiko was the white tiger mew. Ryou chuckled softly when he saw the design of the cake that Keiichiro was going to do for Aiko. "What about the topper. A human standing next to a white tiger?" He was laughing even after his friend smacked him upside his head then. "Shut up you." He said simply. "Or when I make yours I will put you next to a strawberry." He grinned then as Ryou glared back at him. "Don't start with me you."

Aiko and Keiichiro had been dating for almost two years now. With Aiko and the other mew's fighting the bad guys and saving the good people on Tokyo then. Aiko was staying with Mint since she had been staying in the cafe with Keiichiro and Ryou for the past two years. Though Aiko had told Mint she could stay in her loft. Though her loft was being cleaned a bit buy some hired people that Aiko got so her and Keiichiro could move in to it when they got back from there honey moon. Since Ryou and Keiichiro thought it was best. Since when Ichigo finished High school soon. She would marry Ryou and then move in with him then. And it wasn't like Keiichiro wasn't going to stop working with his business buddy. He was just going to be living some were else.

Aiko smiled softly as she turned towards the closet in the room she was staying in. She saw her white wedding dress that she was going to wear black garters and black and white stockings. But white shoes though. She was almost filling out her role as the White tiger mew a little to much. She had laughed softly at Ichigo when she told the girl that she wouldn't be surprised if Ichigo married Ryou in a pink wedding dress. Though she knew Ryou wouldn't be surprised either. Since Aiko knew they both thought of each other as Vanilla and strawberry. She giggled softly as she knew what Keiichiro thought of her as a kitten. While she her self thought of him as well frosting. Very yummy tasting frosting. What girl would wish for more of anything else for.