IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-21-2015, 01:49 AM

Edward smiled."thats okay and alright lead the way"

Yuki stopped and looked behinde her."Mustang if you think you can follow me and think i wouldn't notice you are very wrong"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 04-21-2015, 01:51 AM

Roy sigh and then walked up next to her and said "the way you look you must saw Edward and the alchemist and you also look mad." Roy would tell that on a woman.

Alice looked at him and smiled and she hold his hand and they walked off she was smiling.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-21-2015, 02:01 AM

"im working mustang",she said with a huff."dont you have a job to do?"Yuki said looking around

Edward followed staying quite,looking at thier hands

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 04-21-2015, 02:14 AM

Roy looked at her and sigh and then was in front of her and said "this is my job looking for you and you are not allow to look for scar either Yuki as a alchemist you are order not to look for him." Roy was serious about it.

Alice went in with him and they sat somewhere far from the people and smiled at him and said "Edward may I know who you are I only heard small things about you but that is it."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-21-2015, 02:37 AM

"actualy as my job he is who im looking for Roy",Yuki said calmly."im the last person you should worry about"

Edward blinked."well whats there to know?"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-21-2015, 02:47 AM

Alice looked at him and then said "Why are you the youngest Alchemist and why do people call you short?"

Roy sigh a bit and then got a paper out and it was a order to Alchemists to stay away from Scar and said "this is not from me it is higher up."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-21-2015, 02:52 AM

"you do know that the militarty cant do that right?",Yuki said softly."Rpy please just leave me be..."

Edward blinked."im the youngest cause of my age and they think imsort because thier idots"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-21-2015, 02:59 AM

Roy looked at her and then said "this isn't from my bosses Yuki I am here as a alchemist." Roy then snap his fingers and fire came out of his hands and said "I am a flame Alchemist."

Alice looked at him and said "that sounds like me I was youngest alchemist but i use my alchemy through my guns." Alice looked at him and said "I think you are tall and handsome Mr Edward." Alice smiled at him.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-21-2015, 03:13 AM

Yuki looked un empressed."duh i could tell by the markings on your gloves,im a light and dark alchemist who doesnt need a transmutation circle just like your full metal alchemist"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-21-2015, 03:20 AM

Roy sigh of course and then said "then you know this by the alchemist law." Roy sigh and then turned around and said "fine do what you want Yuki." Roy put his hands in pockets and said "whatever then." Roy was mad and he sigh and went to go eat and then saw Edward with a girl and then walked over and said "Edward what you doing and who is this lovely girl?"

Alice saw a man came over and thought this guy was nice but a flirt.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-21-2015, 03:42 AM

Edward looked to him."were having lunch.whats it to you"

Yuki watched him go and sighed before heading off again

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-21-2015, 03:49 AM

Roy looked at him and then grabbed her hand and kissed it and said "well she is such a pretty girl." Roy smiled.

Alice looked at him and glared at him and said "I rather have Edward kiss me then you."

Roy was crush and then looked sad.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-21-2015, 04:23 AM

Edward grinned."here tht mustang maybe you arnt such a lady killer aftr all",he then blinked and jumped hearing a loud explosion

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-21-2015, 10:57 PM

Alice looked at him and heard something and stood up and said "what in the heck was that!?"

Roy heard it too and stood up and remembered something and said "I hope Yuki didn't go after Scar..." Roy sigh and he was worried of course.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-21-2015, 11:09 PM

Edward blinked."wait you know Yuki?",he said getting up."anyway we should check it out"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-21-2015, 11:17 PM

Roy looked at him and sigh "we will worry about that later time to fight." Roy ran out to see what was going on.

Alice looked at him and nodded and said "We should go to Edward."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-21-2015, 11:21 PM

Edward blinked"i just sai that",he said and ran off after Mustang

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-21-2015, 11:30 PM

Alice followed him out and then heard something in the alley.

Roy heard something in the alley and went in the alley and saw people fighting and it was scar and saw him fighting a girl and he got worried and said "Yuki!"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-21-2015, 11:46 PM

Yuki was indeed fighting scar though she wasn't useing her alchemy

Edward stopped seeing the fight.'who the hell is she fighting!"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-22-2015, 12:02 AM

Alice looked at them and saw the man and then said "that is scar from what I hear he hates Alchemist." Alice looked at scar and then got out her guns and her hands were glowing and she was using her alchemy.

Roy was in shock and was going to use his power but then saw dark clouds and fear ran coming.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-22-2015, 02:38 AM

Edward blinked."hates Alchemist huh?",he said looking at Scar."what do we do...."

Yuki looked back at them."dont get involved",she said and did a leap over scar then used her dark alchemy to trap scar in a dark bubble.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-22-2015, 11:06 PM

Scar was trapped but then he broke through it and then used the same power on Yuki and then felt a pain.

Alice got out her gun and then something glow and it was a light Alchemy.

Roy sigh a bit and then saw Alice and was in shock scar was powerful.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-23-2015, 08:06 PM

((*sigh* why is it i can never have my haracter be special >.< ))

Yuki linke and was able to avoid teh attack,she then blinked seeing Alce."no way",she said looking shocked then looked back to Scar.'she might be onto something' she thought softly and used her light alchemy on scar

Edwrad stared at Alice."woah no way"

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-23-2015, 10:40 PM

((scar is powerful remember i did not make that up.))

Scar was in pain and glared at Alice and stood up and said "you Gunner Alchemist!!" Scar was running towards her.

Alice looked at him and then saw Edward and she was like happy and was glad Yuki was safe but then saw Scar running for her.

Roy just watched and then saw scar running for her "Alice Watched out!"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 04-24-2015, 04:56 AM

((That wasn't what I was talking about...))