Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 06-08-2008, 08:33 PM

The light was escaping her hands again. "I haven't practiced and controlled this yet." Struggling to repress the power. Looking towards Selbis, Ayu asked "What's happening?"

Looking towards Ryu, she gawked. "We can let him die, but he helped us! He is special!"

Last edited by Hatake Ayumi; 06-08-2008 at 08:35 PM.. Reason: New info

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-08-2008, 08:37 PM

The spell disappeared and all the Nightmare Resonance disappeared. Leave only a trace of carnage from their wake.

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 06-08-2008, 08:38 PM

Fayne sighed. "Good point." He supposed that at that point he just needed to keep killing along with Selbis that is.

Selbis turned to Ayu. She hadn't seen anyone display that feature at all. Was she a guardian like Fayne? It would make sense though it was unlikely. "Ever heard of the guardians?"

Fayne cocked his gun, starting to shoot at some of the Necrom since it'd be easy to finish off the rest of the Wraiths later. He suddenly whipped his head, feeling a chill go through his spine. An esper, here? It might have been unlikely, but possible. It then occurred to him that the monsters left, leaving him time to chase after the esper.

Takeno-Kun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2008, 08:46 PM

"Now look at that, you wasted the chance." Ryu placed a hand on his forehead obviously agitated, which only seemed to increase as the girl implied the boy being special for trying and failing. But he didnt care enough yet to actually stop her. "Thats a very poor sense of logic." He said allowing the subject to drop as he took his hand off his head in order to wrap it around the beads that fell from his scythe. Leaning on it, Ryu's eyes narrowed some more as he feigned uninterest in their conversation when the talk of gaurdians came up.

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 06-08-2008, 08:47 PM

"A guardian? A protector? Yes, but in what way do you mean? THE guardians?" Her eyes looked up, as if she was literally looking through her mind for any mentioning of the word. The little flickers grew a little, then slowly died out.

Cows Go Moo

Old 06-08-2008, 08:56 PM

Fayne stared at Selbis, telling her to shut up. He wasn't too keen on letting others know that he was a guardian, or anything else, but he doubted that Selbis really ever listened to him.

Selbis nodded at her. "So you've heard of them? I presume?" She pretended not to notice Fayne's look, but knew that it wasn't always a good idea to keep spewing information. She didn't seem to be anyone bad though.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-08-2008, 08:57 PM

Rion tried to get up, "Damnit! I let them get away!" Rion then looked at the Guardians. "Guardian of Aura, Guardian of Esper, and Guardian of Soul.......I found you at last! The Goddess wanted me to find you." Rion said.

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 06-08-2008, 09:00 PM

Ayu cocked her head a little to the right. "No, not really. and 'found'? Was I lost?"

Her eyes drifted to Ryu. His scythe was nagging her.... instict told her to be careful of the male. Dragon children were often very different from normal elfs and humans. Ayu's forearm was starting to scab up, but her left hand couldn't grip her other sword. She was at a disadvantage.

Last edited by Hatake Ayumi; 06-08-2008 at 09:02 PM..

Takeno-Kun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2008, 09:06 PM

Ryus eyes drifted back to Rion, seeming to hiss slightly as he had realized the cat had been let out of the bag. "Quit spewing delusional nonsense." The Terran said, his hand evidently tightening. "The Goddess is asleep where she may as well remain for all I care, and I dont know what you mean by this Guardian shit." He started to turn as if to leave. Obviously showing himself had been a bad idea

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-08-2008, 09:11 PM

"Wait! Don't leave Guardian of Soul! We used to be friends in our past lives, right? Why are you like this now?" Rion said. "The Goddess Lucrea wanted the Guardians to be together again!"

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 06-08-2008, 09:12 PM

Ayu crouched down, a growl finding its way out of her mouth, a surprisingly deep and grating sound from her throat. "You will stay. You are ... something not normal. You know something. You know that this male is right. You will stay where you are."

Cows Go Moo

Old 06-08-2008, 09:13 PM

Fayne didn't say anything, looking at Ryu, who was looking disinterested. So everyone here was a guardian? His suspicions were somewhat confirmed, particularly by the one girl's glowing hands. He summoned back Selbis, making her disappear and a small glow of light. He debated whether or not to leave since Felblaze was near. The esper was within a two mile radius at minimum, maybe ten at maximum. What he needed was to find him. He turned to Rion. "Even if the Goddess was awake, it doesn't mean that I'm actually going to follow you." I have my own goal. And a past life won't change that. He looked then at Ayu. it's not like she had any authority.

Last edited by Cows Go Moo; 06-08-2008 at 09:17 PM..

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-08-2008, 09:19 PM

"Felblaze is indeed near, if you want to subdue him I'll help you, I'll even help you with the others, the Goddess told me where to find some of them, like Rockwell and Azureich." Rion said to the Esper Guardian.

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 06-08-2008, 09:20 PM

" Fine, you males fight among yourselves. I will fight for the goddess. I am the follower of her, and her light, and if you ignore her cries, then let you be doomed to the fires of the dragons." A final hiss and small burst of searing hot dragon fire to make her point, Ayu put away her swords and started to walk to the south exit of the city.

"You may speak of items of which I have no interest in. Go find your little spirits and burn."

Cows Go Moo

Old 06-08-2008, 09:22 PM

Fayne looked at him, sighing. "Fine, but as soon as I'm finished acquiring them I doubt I'll still travel with you." He knew that it was wise to have more people as allies when fighting, especially if they were guardians. He could probably subdue Felblaze by himself, but this was faster... to him at least. He pressed him lips together, looking at Ayu. She was certainly one of the angrier members of his race.

Takeno-Kun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2008, 09:23 PM

"You think I really give a damn?" Ryu asked though he did pause to glance back, a cold smirk on his face that fell as Rion asked why he was like this now. It seemed the question had triggered his anger which he directed at the girl who thought she could tell him to stay. "Its not a matter of if he's right or not." He said, standing at his full height, his anger evident on his face making him seem almost scary. "Its a matter of if I give a damn, and do you think I do?" He kicked at a pebble nearby, sending it whirling towards her only to miss her face by inches. "Dont bother answering." He couldnt help but feel satisfied as the girl left angrily, easily avoiding the flames that spouted from her mouth. "The worlds going to hell either way, whats the point in preventing it?"

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-08-2008, 09:31 PM

"Ayu......" Rion whispered. "Very well, Fayne Blackhart, but know one thing I'm only helping you because the Goddess told me that you and I were best friends in our past lives. Even if you refuse, I follow you because my heart tells me to." Rion said.

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 06-08-2008, 09:32 PM

A few yards away, she could not hold back anymore. Running up to Ryu, she grabbed the front of his shirt with one hand, the left hand on the scythe as a precaution to prevent him from slicing her in half. "Then let me say this, my fellow dragon spawn, we may be going to hell, but I am going to try and make a heaven." The light was coming back, but in her blind anger, Ayu didn't care or feel the oppressive power.

Cows Go Moo

Old 06-08-2008, 09:39 PM

((BRB, I need to go out for a while))
Fayne shrugged at Rion, not saying anything. Best friends? He didn't really believe that past lives affected how people currently were. It was like saying that people had destinies.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-08-2008, 09:41 PM

"A-Ayu! Stop don't kill him!" Rion questioned himself. How did I know her name? She did seem familiar, but he didn't know why.

Takeno-Kun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2008, 09:42 PM

It was all Ryu could do but laugh in Ayu's face, then again why not? Ryu let his cold laugh come forth, his free hand curling into a fist. "Im not one for hitting girls, but you leave me sorely tempted." He said for a moment blinded by the light. "There can be no heaven here, after all without it, Life becomes so much more fun." And people were very shallow, why live with virtue when you can have so much fun without it? "Come now girly, dont start a fight you would surely lose."

((Hatake, just wanted to point out, Ryu is Terran not Drakonian.))

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 06-08-2008, 09:46 PM

((I thought it said that on the profile page thing. Oh well. Still gonna be mad ;D))

"You sure about that? Do you really want to see what dragon and human mixes are capable of?" Her fangs were glinting in the light, showing off their obvious sharpness, perfect for tearing through flesh.

Takeno-Kun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-08-2008, 09:51 PM

((lol))

"For one who preaches so well, you certainly dont act like your building a Heaven." Ryu pointed out, not flinching at her Teeth, almost seeming to think she was strange for other reasons. Either way, he wouldnt attack first, at least if she made the first move he wouldnt be reprimended by what remained of hisconscience for hitting a girl. "Humans are as scary as a bug. And Ive never met a dragon worth being scared of."

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-08-2008, 09:54 PM

"Ch.....fine! I guess I have no choice!" Rion materialized the seven blades around both Ayu and the Guardian of Soul. "Stop this Ayu! I don't want to hurt my childhood friend!" That's why he knew her. She was from his childhood.

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 06-08-2008, 09:55 PM

This is where she lost it.
"DRAGONS? THERE AREN'T ANY LEFT TO BE SCARED OF! THE ONES THAT ARE ALIVE ARE BEING HUNTED BY THESE NECROMS! YOU TELL ME YOU AREN'T SCARED? HOW ABOUT YOU BURNING ON A HELL ON EARTH!!!" Smoke was appearing from her mouth. "THE DRAGONS HAVE A HELL WITHIN THEM! DO YOU WANT ME TO RELEASE IT FOR YOU? GIVE YOU THE HELL YOU LOVE SO MUCH?"

This is where the blades cut her off. Then all the fire went out of her. The fight, the power, the heat that she was holding inside of her body was too much. She just fell down, passed out.