Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 01-02-2014, 07:29 PM

Well, it's not actually a jar per se...more like a FLASK of happy! Because flasks are always full of happiness!!! And since digital memories are smaller that physical memories, there's plenty of space in this little flask for all sorts of happy times!!! \=^.^=/

Last edited by Rochiel Silverfire; 01-02-2014 at 07:57 PM..

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 01-02-2014, 07:51 PM

My goals for 2014:
  1. Remember the good times
  2. Do more art
  3. Be more active
  4. Be kind to myself
  5. Be conscious about what I eat
  6. Read more
  7. Learn to play the mandolin

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 01-04-2014, 03:22 AM

Yesterday I drove an hour and a half to Astoria to get delicious pizza and breadsticks (Sahara Pizza. If you're ever in Astoria, Oregon look them up!), then headed to Seaside to watch Frozen. Really cute movie with some really beautiful animation. And despite being sick as a dog, I got to do it all with my dear love, Wolfe. So it was totally worth it =^^=

---------- Post added 01-03-2014 at 07:25 PM ----------

Today I got to go to the game store where I bought my first set of model clippers and metal files! Now I can start working on my miniatures in earnest!! Yay!! And as a bonus, I remembered that Tuesday was payday! Hooray for money!!! =^^=;;

Last edited by Rochiel Silverfire; 01-04-2014 at 03:26 AM..

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 01-06-2014, 05:32 PM

Today the morning sky looked like raspberry sorbet blended with molten gold. Behind the black silhouette of the mountain and the trees, the sight was absolutely breathtaking! It put me in strong mind of this song from The Hobbit movie: Ed Sheeran - I See Fire Lyrics (The Hobbit Desolation of Smaug) - YouTube

Last edited by Rochiel Silverfire; 01-06-2014 at 05:37 PM..

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 01-09-2014, 12:41 AM

Here are the pictures I managed to take of that AMAZING sunrise! They don't do it nearly enough justice.

Last edited by Rochiel Silverfire; 01-09-2014 at 12:54 AM..

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 01-09-2014, 12:51 AM

Apparently my Werewolf name is Lone Temptress! And this had me laughing until tears were streaming down my face and I couldn't breath anymore! It's the return of Moon Moon!

Last edited by Rochiel Silverfire; 01-09-2014 at 12:56 AM..

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 01-13-2014, 08:58 PM

Got to play Dungeons and Dragons with some of my best friends, had a couple drinks (discovered the an "Apple Pie" is the most delicious drink ever!), then spent HOURS laughing at Tumblr with a girl who's quickly becoming a good friend until I couldn't breathe and tears streamed down my cheeks.

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 01-17-2014, 02:19 AM

I just got the most AMAZING haircut! I discovered a new salon called "Headhunters" that has such a cool vibe and such amazing people working there and the prices are really good especially considering all the time and effort they are willing to put into your hair. I got a weave and a stacked A-line cut and I feel gorgeous! They are the first people to ever cut my hair the way I really wanted it. So hooray for new hair!!!

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 01-18-2014, 12:39 AM

My amazing haircut is now ANIME GIRL BLUE!!! I got so many compliments on it today (even though I started leaking blue dye into the swimming pool)! Now comes the fun part of having teal shampoo lather for the next few weeks =^^=;;

---------- Post added 01-17-2014 at 05:05 PM ----------

Also, I can now totally cosplay as DJ Vinyl Scratch!!!

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 01-19-2014, 12:13 AM

I just saw a man riding his bike through Portland while his son (who couldn't have been more than 6) riding a tricycle that was tied behind him. It was adorable!

---------- Post added 01-18-2014 at 07:06 PM ----------

A very nice (and cute!) guy helped me load and unload my suitcase from the overhead bin when he saw I was having trouble.

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 01-21-2014, 06:26 AM

This weekend was brought to you by the letter G and by the number 5. Gods, it was a great weekend!!! Missed my flight into SAC, but my wonderful tiger drove a whole 100 miles to pick me up at the other airport in Oakland. What could have been a disaster turned into a delicious Italian dinner (crab and artichoke ravioli in an alfredo sauce with asparagus and scallions ), and a midnight trip to the park where we hiked up to the top of the hill in the moonlight to look out at the city where he grew up and (accidentally) encountered some fairies and I realized just how puckish and faetouched I really am. Then we went back to his apartment and crashed. I was woken up the next morning by a very...hungry...tiger in the mood for bunny (iffen ya know what I mean! =^w~=) so we had some *ahem* 'grownup' fun, then it was off to his sister's house to watch the 49ers vs the Seahawks before heading out to Mexican food for dinner. Today we watched 'True Genius' and sparred until it was time for me to pack up and head to the airport. It was an amazing weekend! I haven't felt this relaxed, centered, or happy in a long time =^^=

Last edited by Rochiel Silverfire; 02-08-2014 at 07:19 AM..

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 01-25-2014, 11:23 PM

I have to make a note of this so I don't forget before I can draw it up!

The educated female half-Phoenix blacksmith. She appears as an 'humanized' version of her non-human parent, but it is an attractive, not monstrous appearance.

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 01-28-2014, 04:19 PM

It looks like dragonflies are smiling. And that makes me happy =^^=

Last edited by Rochiel Silverfire; 02-08-2014 at 07:20 AM..

Rochiel Silverfire
♪♪There's a song in ...

Old 02-08-2014, 07:29 AM

Time to play catch up!
Earlier this week my phone self-destructed on me and I had to go buy a new ($400+ =O.o=) phone. That wasn't so cool...but the phone sure is! It's an LG G2. The screen is huge, the sound is amazing, and I can have it sitting on the passenger seat of my car with the speakerphone on and both sides can be heard crystal clear! It also has a ton of storage space that means I can put a bunch of music and apps on it; including my new obsession: a pottery-making app!
I also found out that NICKEL CREEK IS GETTING BACK TOGETHER!!! After 7 years of heartbreak and longing, one of my favorite bands has a new CD, an upcoming countrywide tour, and a new streaming song to listen to! I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!
I had some super delicious orange chicken from Safeway for lunch yesterday, then school was released two hours early because there was a winter storm warning. I wasn't able to make it up the hill to my house in my little Toyota Camry, but that's okay because my sister came down and rescued me, and now we have a whole foot of snow now and I LOVE SNOW!!! I'm planning on going out tomorrow to build a snowman (*Sings* "Do you wanna build a snowman?") or an igloo, since there's enough snow now! I've also been listening to the Frozen soundtrack and concentrating on memorizing all of them. I also got the two Hunger Games soundtracks, the whole Abney Park discography, and all the works of Celtic Thunder (one of my other favorite bands). School was canceled today so I got the day off, slept in, had grilled cheese and split pea soup for lunch, a chocolate chai latte for a snack, made a cosplay avatar of Vinyl Scratch, and played a whole bunch of Skyrim. Hooray for lazy days!

Last edited by Rochiel Silverfire; 02-08-2014 at 07:35 AM..