Shoplifter
Stealin' goods since 666BC

Old 02-26-2010, 04:36 AM

Black Operations Stolen Goods:
A Charity

Amongst my adventures across the skies I have collected up treasure from all over. Myself, I hardly ever use it. This is for me to take from those who can afford it and give it to you guys. The less fortunate who work hard everyday for your things. You guys need breaks too at times. All winners are drawn by random number generator, kind of like a raffle, but I dont physically spin it and watch the balls and paper roll around. There will be two winners every 14 days. At least once a month I will have a contest. My goal is to start them on, or around, the 15th of every month and let them run til the end of the month. Winners will be posted shortly after the start of the next month.

I have brought forth this function with one goal. To Give Stuff Away. Sound fancy? No, not really. I am terrible at this introduction bullshit, so lets get straight to the point. In the second post you will find how do you apply, if you apply, rules, etc.. Third post will be what is all up for grabs. Quite frankly, I have a lot of shit. I will put things up as I get a hold of them. Each month I will have the the monthly collectibles up for grabs. The fourth post is all about those who have received from this charity. Fifth post is about contests and other ways to win cool prizes. My final post for this charity is links to other bad-ass places. Which means you should probably go check them out.

I am an awesome charity mule with a passion for giving things away. Whatever is sent to me goes out to people. I have no real owner. I am just a middle-man so greedy people do not bug the actual person.

Last edited by Shoplifter; 07-15-2014 at 09:10 AM..

Shoplifter

Old 02-26-2010, 04:37 AM

All the stuff you need to know!

Now brought to you in 3D!

Rules
  • Do not beg.
  • If you don't read anything else read this entire post.
  • I can disqualify you from any prizes/wishes if you break these rules.
  • You cannot own the item you are applying for, if you do you will be disqualified.
  • Answer my question in the application.
  • Do not fight.
  • Do not be a douche-bag.
  • Apply right.
  • Play nice with others! =D

How to Apply
  • Read the rules.
  • You must have at least 50 posts in this thread.
  • You must be a member of this site for at a minimum of 5 days before applying.
  • Fill out the form which is provided below completely.
  • Send a 100g entry fee to shoplifter.
  • You can not enter with a mule account.

[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Join Date of Account[/b]:
[b]Mule account[/b]:
[b]What item do you wish for?[/b]
[b]What is your favorite MMO?[/b]

The Donators

As this charity a complete non-profit organization. The donators have the right to their privacy. Unless they give permission their donations do not go up here.

Vicktoria Valentine: 5x Strawberry Sugar Cookies

Last edited by Shoplifter; 03-02-2010 at 02:30 PM..

Shoplifter

Old 02-26-2010, 04:37 AM

Salvaged Goods

Monthly Contribution Items
  • Panda Headphones
  • Bee Headphones
  • Syne Battleaxe
  • Wave of Naias
  • Calesco's Blaze
  • Weather Forecast
  • Peacock Regalia
  • Yumeh Slippers
  • Chaos Armor
  • BaoBao the Panda
  • Tatsu the Dragon
  • Evil Overlord
  • Wood Sprite
  • Star Catcher
  • Blind Justice
  • Peeblo the Imp
  • Hammer of Thor
  • Merkheti Legend
  • Eyes of the Wild
  • Book of Daydreams
  • Tomb of Nightmares
  • YinYang
  • Midas Touch
  • Chilly the Polar Bear
  • Peacock Regalia
  • Blood Lotus
  • Tapio Defender
  • Lucky Imperial Cat
  • Sleepy Time
  • Obakemono
  • Dark Crystal

Event Items
  • Festival of Winter Nights 2007 Set
  • Bleeding Hearts Fan
  • White Heartfaced Fox
  • Channah's Panties on my Head!
  • Giant Spork
  • Plucky the Ducky
  • Phoenix Jubilee Set
  • Celes Paradi 2008 Set
  • Halloween 2008 Set
  • Festival of Winter Nights 2008 Set
  • New Years Glasses (2009)
  • Yumeh Pop
  • Valentines Day 2009 Set
  • St Pattys Day 2009 Green Snake Plushie
  • St Pattys Day 2009 Gold Snake Plushie
  • Halloween 2009 Set
  • Festival of Winter Nights 2009 Set
  • Yumeh Scarf

Special NPC Gifts
  • Strawberry Sugar Cookie
  • -

Entrees
--

Last edited by Shoplifter; 07-17-2010 at 02:10 PM..

Shoplifter

Old 02-26-2010, 04:38 AM

Lucky People

---

Last edited by Shoplifter; 03-02-2010 at 02:30 PM..

Shoplifter

Feelin' Extra Frisky Today

//N/A//
Start Date:
End Date:
Prize: Undetermined at this current moment.

Last edited by Shoplifter; 07-17-2010 at 02:10 PM..

Shoplifter

Places you should visit

Update this some day

Last edited by Shoplifter; 02-26-2010 at 04:58 AM..

Shoplifter

Old 02-27-2010, 06:01 PM

I will compile a list of things together and update some things. Right now I am sore and tired, so I shall be going back to bed.

We are open however.

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 02-27-2010, 09:03 PM

I personally find the theme of your charity rather cute. Yes, I find very very odd things cute. Anyways, I wish you the best of luck, and you should be expecting 100 gold from me shortly.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 02-28-2010, 02:43 AM

Omg, a new charity! *loves on it* <3 Hai!

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 03-01-2010, 02:22 AM

Wow a new charity. :D I think I'll hang out here. ^_^; Also, best of luck to ya'. I'll apply once I get 50 posts and 100 extra gold. ;)

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 03-01-2010, 03:55 AM

I already put the gold down in advance because I don't plan on exactly conting my posts. I can be quite talkative when I want to, so I don't see that being a problem. I have finally (-tear of mourning-) branched out from the charities finally. Well I do have my own charity and am always around to stick around and support those who have supported me... but I've also created an official quest page and on top of that a hangout now that has some pretty amazing discussion going on. I kind of feel responsible for my threads so that diverts my attention. However when an event is going on, all H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks breaks loose.

ChaosSeeker
Im back

Old 03-01-2010, 05:26 AM

Crow!!!
So we meet again.
and hello to all other.

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 03-01-2010, 07:11 AM

@ChaosSeeker- Between being the resident, well, Crow, Menewsha's Night Watchman, and the High King of Creepiness, it's actually pretty hard to avoid me. I have that shadowy 'everywhere at once' sort of presence. Sometimes when there are no moderators on I'll just watch and report things as they come up... I bet they love getting that when they first sign on.

Anyways, your avatar is looking quite fun indeed these days. Like seeing the creepy ghost of my old best friend around every corner (Referencing Are You Afraid of the Dark?'s "The Tale of the Shiny Red Bicycle")

Shoplifter

Old 03-01-2010, 07:45 AM

I updated a bit. I will try to get on tomorrow after work to update the rest of the CI/EIs

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 03-01-2010, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Crow View Post
Sometimes when there are no moderators on I'll just watch and report things as they come up...
You can never really assume that just because you don't see staff online that there are actually none online. :) Many of us like the Invisible option.

It's still appreciated that you report what you see, though! Just saying that it's not necessarily true that there's no one online just because their name doesn't show up. xD

---

On-topic - Congratulations on your charity, Shoplifter!

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 03-01-2010, 09:34 AM

o: I was always wondering about that, CK. So, I suppose I am not very suprised about it and explains why I havent seen more than half of staff ever be online. XD: Not that I have ever really stalkered them or the list of people online.

Yay, Vicky went around gifting cookies. <3 Thats really sweet of her. ^^

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 03-01-2010, 09:35 AM

Gasp! A wild sneaky ninja moderator appears! Go Charizard!

From my experience there is normally copious staff around to things get taken care of in due time. What I was talking about is that little pinch of minorty time...

I just happen to have a bit of an 'off' schedule so I feel like I'm often on menewsha during 'graveyard shift' hours, especially for the people in the United States/Canada... it's 1:30-4:30 early monday morning... pretty much everyone is asleep, and will be getting up in a few short hours to start the morning grind.

But you're right... nobody should underestimate the invisibility powers of the ninja!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
You can never really assume that just because you don't see staff online that there are actually none online. :) Many of us like the Invisible option.

It's still appreciated that you report what you see, though! Just saying that it's not necessarily true that there's no one online just because their name doesn't show up. xD

---

On-topic - Congratulations on your charity, Shoplifter!

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 03-01-2010, 10:29 AM

Are you sure Wild Sneaky Ninja Moderators are of type that Charizard can defeat? o: Arent they like... one of the unknown Legendaries? And do you have any speicifc plans for it, if you capture one, Crow? o:

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 03-01-2010, 12:56 PM

I have a Master Ball saved up for just such occasions.

Plus with the original first set of Pokemon cards charizard was so the best. I sometimes wonder if I should have sold mine on ebay when they were going for like 200 bucks. I remember a store that I played in tournaments at would buy them from you for 30 and sell them back for 80. A kid was trying to sell, someone else wanted to buy, getting frustrated they just walked on the sidewalk outside and traded for fifty. Heh.

Mobsy
A Lucky Leprechaun

Old 03-01-2010, 01:36 PM

*Walks in* O.o This isn't Sparta!? Aw.. I took the wrong turn at albuquerque. :<

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 03-01-2010, 03:49 PM

Good morning everyone. :D I'm going to have a hard time kepting my post counts, so I better just put my 100 gold up in advance when I get an extra 100 gold. ^_^;

Strawberry Octopus
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-01-2010, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaeza View Post
*Walks in* O.o This isn't Sparta!? Aw.. I took the wrong turn at albuquerque. :<
I lol'd. x]

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 03-01-2010, 08:38 PM

Cute enterances. I did my 100 gold in advance as well. When I think I'm close, I'm going to implement the super-secret-sneaky method that Kultura-sama, Mitsu-kun, and myself use to check posts. If I had to make a guess though I'd say at the moment I'm much closer to 5 than 50 so I suppose that makes me 10% of the way -_-;

Shoplifter

Old 03-02-2010, 03:11 AM

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around too much. Been obsessed with some Eve Online lately. =3

I have finally updated the front page with all the Contribution and Event Items I have. I do not put numbers next to the sets as I have multiples of the majority of them. Hopefully soon I will be able to get some more in here. Looking to collect up some 2007 and more 2008 contributions to toss up. Also looking at making a couple contests to have up towards the end of the month or in April. I wont toss up monthly collectibles until the month is over for this month. ;)

I am hoping ya'll are able to get some good input use out of what I have up for grabs.

ChaosSeeker
Im back

Old 03-02-2010, 03:19 AM

Well ya right though crow. lol.
Also yeah on the pokemon thing lol. I got this funny gif I got to show you. lol.
When I get a hundo Im gunna have to drop it because I lose track fast. lol.