Trelweny
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Trelweny Send a message via Yahoo to Trelweny

Old 12-25-2008, 07:13 AM

Menewshan Name: Trelweny
Style: Sketch or Lineart; Couple
Art of (an): Avatar & NPC
Visual reference: My avatar (basically) & The pic of Nalin in the event FAQ
Waltz Pose Ref --the positioning more like the lefthand image (green dress), but without back head lean ie more upright like the righthand image (red dress). Casual & Easy though. *laughs* We weren't in a contest or anything.
Textual Reference: I'd like a pic of Nalin & I dancing, from the thread 'rp' last night please. ^_^ Waltz pose. More 'honorary sibling'/friend than anything else. Certainly not romantic. Can leave off non-clothing/direct accessory items on my avatar, as long as the skirt, headwings, laurels, & holly are there. Your choice the scarf or the fire sash I usually wear. Also... I'd like the ponytail to be longer please. Closer to waist length.
Expresions: Nalin's normal, sweet almost shy smile. I can be smiling -warmly. Friendly. Can be looking at each other or viewer/camera or a mixture. I'd like it to show that we're having fun and enjoying ourselves without it being romantic in any way. :heart:
Other: just pencil is fine, but... would I have permission to color it or have someone else color it down the road? *hugs*
Final Price: Fullbody. So... 300g. Since it's of two people. ^_^

let me know if you need items off to see dress detailing. ^_^ Oh! And I AM wearing the peacock cape thing... if you can get it in great! But if not don't fret over it. ^_^ I can understand how it would be a pain.

Last edited by Trelweny; 12-25-2008 at 07:15 AM..

Retsu
Abel Nightroad's Personal Blood ...
Send a message via AIM to Retsu Send a message via Yahoo to Retsu

Old 12-25-2008, 07:21 AM

Cool! <3 Uhm, could you perhaps take off the scarf, phoenix, and giant candy cane for a bit? I won't be saving the reference pics till later, when I'm on my iPod, so perhaps for the night? ^^

And of course you have permission to color it later on! Btw, "pencil" isn't set in stone. Depending on the image, I'll either leave it in just pencil, or I'll ink it, just not color... ^^

Trelweny
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Trelweny Send a message via Yahoo to Trelweny

Old 12-25-2008, 08:26 PM

Forgot to post it last night that I did, but hopefully you saw I took the asked items off? ^_^ I love having cluttered avatars but I like my art more simple. :heart:

That sounds perfect. *nods* I'll go ahead and pay now. ^_^ I'll send a donation, since I can't start a trade with gold. ^_^