X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to X3_iRawr_X3

Old 07-16-2011, 09:22 PM

Aria stoped for a moment, to catc her breath. She was so caught up in her thought that she didn't realize she was running faster tan she ever had. "Ha...I'm...out...of breath..." she rubbed the sweat from hr forehead with the back of her sleeve. Though, she did stop for only a moent before starting again. She jogged lightly. She blinked when she saw a failiar orange head boy run across the track. "Kyo?" She wasn't so sure if it ws him, but the distraction made her run off track and into a tree, falling back on her but, rubbing her nose. "Ow!" Kyo had heard Shigure say something about a ten mile run, and sought this out as a perfect opportunity. "Yuki!!!" He pointed at him, the other students staring at him. "Race me!"

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-16-2011, 09:58 PM

Yuki sighed. "Your not even apart of this class" he said calmly. He really didn't feel like racing Kyo plus he was still convinced he saw Hatsuharu earlier. There was no mistaking his white and black hair. He let out a sigh. What on earth is going on he thought. He let out another cough. He stood there thinking he is he serious. He knows I'm sick right? He shook his head. "Fine you wanna race lets race" he said walking back to the starting line.

X3_iRawr_X3
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to X3_iRawr_X3

Old 07-17-2011, 04:29 AM

Aria slowly stood up and rubbed her face again, lightly crying from the pain, but then began to run again. Kyo laughed. "Haha! Finally, today is the day I beat you, you damn rat!!" He postioned himself at the starting line. "Ready? Set? Go!" He then took off running no, sprinting down the track.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-17-2011, 06:08 PM

"Stupid cat" he said as he took off racing against Kyo. He was not going to let Kyo win. He sprinted and in no time was ahead of Kyo. He ran as fast as he could, but stopped when there was a figure standing in the way. He looked to see that it was Hatsuharu. He knew he saw him earlier, but why he was there he had no clue. He stopped in front of him to see what he wanted. Hatsuharu began to yell at Yuki blaming him for everyone calling him a fool. "Are you a fool?" he asked and Hatsuharu said no. "No, I didn't think so" he said assuring him that he was not a fool. Yuki stood there and began coughing. This time he couldn't stop. He collapsed on the ground.