Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 04-02-2015, 10:40 PM

...Plot...
After the events in New York, Loki is taken back to Asgard to face his crimes, however, the bridge collapses upon their arrival and Loki falls. No one could have survived a fall such as that, not even Loki! It feels as though the Avengers can finally relax now that the threat of Loki is gone. However, Tony begins to hear a voice... a familiar one, at that. He plays the 'I Don't Know Who You Are' game and the voice continues to talk with him. Tony tries to find who is talking to him, SHIELD cannot help and Tony is at wits end....
It sounds like Loki, but Loki is gone.... or is he?

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 04-04-2015, 10:05 PM

Tony sat at his desk having already finished with a meeting, lately he hadn't had too many of them, and it was quite pleasant for him. He was able to work on more inventions, nonetheless he hadn't had any luck of creating one that had kept his interest for more than a few days; sighing he took a sip of his tea, he didn't need the caffeine before bed this time since he was just reading a book to make himself tired to sleep tonight.

(sorry so short, first posts are not my best usually anymore)

Kory

Old 04-05-2015, 10:24 PM

Taking a deep breath as he closed his eyes, Loki allowed his thoughts to travel through space and time. He had hoped they'd reach the person he'd intended to reach... It took a bit of searching! Loki didn't know quite how many Midgardians existed on this realm!

His eyes almost snapped open with excitement when he finally found the mind he was looking for. Yes, Anthony Stark. The man of iron, as his idiotic brother would put it...

"I'd hate to think that you've forgotten about me." Loki said through telepathy. "It's been a while, Stark."

Loki smiled, it'll be refreshing to hear the voice of that arrogant inventor once again.

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-07-2015, 10:31 PM

Tony blinked looking up seeing no one even when he glanced around the room "What? Who's there?" he asked in the empty room as Jarvis asked "Is something wrong sir?" Tony figured he was hearing things if Jarvis didn't pick up on anyone in the building "No, I'm fine. I guess I got too involved with my book, you can turn on security mode and rest now Jarvis" telling his friend (Jarvis) that he can conserve his energy as there was nothing else he needed. "Yes sir" Jarvis switched to security mode leaving Tony alone in the tower and man was it quiet. Tony didn't know if he heard something in his head or if it was someone else.

Kory

Old 04-08-2015, 12:08 AM

Loki chuckled a little,

"Oh, ignoring me won't make me go away, Stark." Loki wished he could see the face of the inventor as he'd heard his voice. It would be so pleasant to see Stark's face once more, even if it were filled with annoyance and maybe even hate for the Asgardian. "I've long awaited this moment when I'd be able to speak with you, I'm not going away that easily."

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-08-2015, 12:55 AM

(Shhh you don't see me haha, I'm a ninja)

Tony glanced back up as if to see someone standing there, though he had Jarvis turn the lights out to see if he could focus better that way. "Loki?" shaking his head thinking 'No, that can't be possible. He fell from the bridge, Thor himself told me...' he thought to himself "Alright who are you?" he asked not expecting to get an actual answer, who would talk to him like this and give away their identity...maybe he was wrong. Maybe this voice would explain who they were and what they wanted with him. "How do you know me?" of course in his mind, he thought he figured it out.

Tony waited for the voice to speak again, after a moment he thought he was going nuts, maybe he was, and maybe the Trickster got was back. Or maybe he wasn't. Tony was only confusing himself. "What do you want from me?" he asked the basic question to see what the voice would say...hoping it would answer back to prove he wasn't insane.

Kory

Old 04-08-2015, 02:12 AM

Loki contemplated his options, he could be truthful and stress that Tony wasn't crazy, that he was truly alive and that he was coming for him, but it was more appealing to be naughty and mess with Tony's mind if he could.

Loki decided to go with the latter choice and he smirked, sending his next message, "I'm not important." Loki chuckled. "I'm just the nightmare that haunts every dark corner of your mind. I'm the fear that keeps you awake at night... And I'll always be here, Anthony Stark. I will never leave you."

Loki smiled, excitement making my skin crawl. Put felt good to be back to his old self after months of being quiet.

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-08-2015, 12:22 PM

Tony raised an eyebrow sounded like Loki, but...at least he knew he wasn't going crazy, well just yet. He could hear the voice and it responded to him, Tony wouldn't believe himself to have a mental or psychological disorder after everything he had been through, more than the average person. Tony figured he wasn't going to get a name just yet, so he would work with what he had, and at the moment that wasn't too much. "Alright then, why would you want to haunt my mind? It's kind of jam packed with useless information you wouldn't probably be able to understand" Tony said to the voice.

The room was quiet, but he had to make sure to be careful what he would say. If someone caught him talking to himself that wouldn't be a good thing to have to explain. So he stood up walking down the hallway until he would find his room eventually and went inside locking the door behind him. He chose the chair next to the window showing the bright, quarter moon in the midnight blue lit up sky.

Last edited by Immy; 04-08-2015 at 12:24 PM..

Kory

Old 04-08-2015, 09:03 PM

How Loki missed that voice of the inventor. It was pleasant to the ears and it was rather fun to watch as Tony pretended not to know who Loki was. Loki released a soft little laugh as he spoke to Tony once more,

"Your mind is like your useless tower, Stark... A 'beacon of clean energy'." Loki's lips curled into a wicked smile. "Let's just say... it fuels me to hear your voice. Fuels me to haunt every dark thought you've ever had." Loki hated how much of a 'I miss you' statement that sounded like, but he hoped that his elegant words would smooth over nicely and cover the sounds of 'I've missed you'.

Tony, as smart as he liked to think himself to be, wasn't much of a wordsmith, at least, not according to Loki.

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-08-2015, 09:18 PM

"My tower is not useless, this tower is where everything began, and without it. Well I would be quite bored" there were alot of a inventions in the tower that Tony had created and yet to come up with. "You just don't see the significant of it, yet" Tony didn't understand why he said 'yet' though he shrugged it off wondering if he should bring up some lame question that would be obvious to state to create more of a conversation.

Then he smirked thinking of the right ordeal to use "Huh? For a minute there it sounds like you miss me. I can't blame you though, not many can go long without missing me" he sounded like an egoist, but it was just like him to say something like that. "Why are you up so late? Not that I don't mind the random contact, but it's odd being out of the blue and all"

Kory

Old 04-08-2015, 09:43 PM

Loki snarled. Damn! He'd hoped that Tony wouldn't catch how much he truly did miss his narcissistic personality. "Your mind is much quieter during these hours than it is during the day, I'd presume." Loki sighed, "It is actually very refreshing to know you have not changed. Too much has been changing in the..." Loki caught himself before he said, 'Nine Realms' and gave himself away. "...world."

Loki chewed his bottom lip, another slip like that could cost him this intimate chance he had with Stark. Better not ruin it on the first day.

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-09-2015, 12:13 AM

"Oh I'm focused on staring up at the moon right now. So my mind is a bit...relaxed currently and for once I have someone else other than Jarvis to speak to" Tony seemed relaxed by that idea, someone he didn't get to talk too much. He didn't understand why or the reason behind anything going on, but there was no threat there, and he wouldn't mind just going along with this.

"What does it look like from where you're at?" Tony asked agreeing with the voice "Yes, the world has changed...alot. Almost too much at once, but I guess it was meant to happen" a flash of light lit up the room and Tony almost jumped not seeing that clouds had covered the moon. Lighting. He was fine with that, the news earlier said there was going to be a storm that night, and if the power went out. Well at least he had someone to talk to until he fell asleep.

Kory

Old 04-09-2015, 12:33 AM

Loki noticed that Tony seemed to be more relaxed and it made Loki feel a bit more relaxed as well. Perhaps he could be honest with Tony and admit what his sky, honestly, looked like. Loki stood from where he was sitting in the darkness and approached the window, looking up into the dark, night sky...

"It looks... beautiful." Loki said. "It's very bright, very large. Another item in this rea-.... world that has not changed... and will thankfully never change." Loki sank to his knees in front of the glass of the window, staring up into the sky, feeling a strange connection to Tony as he was staring at the same moon as the inventor.

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-09-2015, 01:46 AM

Tony wondered where this voice was actually then he realized something else, he kept calling the voice by 'voice' and not by a name. That would be strange, he could tell people he was talking to himself, and he wasn't going to tell anyone about this. That would make people think he was totally crazy and people already was beginning to think that was it was. "Hey, you know my name, but what am I supposed to call you? Shadow boy?" Tony joked since he was sitting in the dark staring at the sky in amazement at the lighting that flashed.

Tony knew how lighting was created when involved with science and that not everything was magic. But sometimes he liked to forget all the mathematical properties and just think like a normal human being. Though, Tony was far from normal compared to everyone else and that wasn't just counting his genius ability making him smarter than the average.

Kory

Old 04-09-2015, 03:37 AM

Shadow Boy was certainly an amusing title. But not one that Loki would prefer to hold. "Come now, Stark, surely you can think of a better name than that for me." The truth was, Loki would go with anything that Tony Stark called him, so long as it was not derogatory. Loki glanced around the dark space he was in, Midgard was a strange place indeed, but, he could easily adapt to it's foreign strangeness. He loved the versatility of being able to shapeshift. He could be so close to Stark, so close and, of course, that narcissist would never know. It was obvious, now, considering just how close Loki was to Stark at this very moment.

"This is your chance to name me, Stark. Please pick a good one, it'll be the name you'll address me by for a while now, before I reveal my face."

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-09-2015, 03:49 AM

Tony thought about if deciding to joke around a bit "Well I'm not sure how much elf would work" and he already called someone else Legolas before though it was humorous to think about. He named off a few other nick names though none of them really stuck. Then one came to mind "Alright, then how about Prince? You sound like you'd be one"

Tony stiffled a yawn, coffee hardly ever affected him anymore with how much he would drink it on a day to day (and nightly) basis. Looking out the window he wondered how far away this voice was to him, he would do the searching, but what fun would that be without getting a little social in first.

Kory

Old 04-09-2015, 04:09 PM

Loki smiled, an honest one, this time. "It sounds very regal. That name is acceptable." Loki shifted a little from where he was kneeling in front of the window. "I hope that you are not going to fall asleep on me."

Loki didn't realize quite how much he was enjoying their conversation thus far. He'd originally planned to be that daunting, mean voice inside of Tony's head, he'd planned on terrorizing Tony, but, as he should have expected, that man's charming personality easily melted through Loki's plans. Damn!

Immy

Penpal

Old 04-09-2015, 04:27 PM

Stretching silently to wake himself up more he watched the storm on his end not last very long as he could see the moon again. Tony was glad, he saw storms all the time wherever he went, so a peaceful sight of the moon was nice. For awhile they spoke, it seemed like moments when it was really actually a couple hours.

"Oh don't worry, I'm not going to pass out anytime soon" Tony said sounding positive that he wasn't going to sleep just yet. "So, am I the only one who can hear your voice in my head?" Tony was going to keep the conversations going because otherwise he would fall asleep and he knew this quite well. Tony switched from the chair by the window to the window seat he had leaning against it knowing it would be less of a reason for him to pass out.

Kory

Old 04-09-2015, 07:31 PM

Loki sensed Tony was growing weary. He didn't want the conversation to end, not yet. This conversation would end when he said it ended, not because Tony was getting a little sleepy.

"Yes. You're the only one I wish to speak with, therefore you and only you can hear my voice." Loki's lips curled into a grin. "You must feel so special, Stark. I've chosen you."

Loki mentally scrambled a little to figure out what to say next, finding that his silver tongue was betraying him at this moment. "The darkness is pleasant. I actually quite enjoy residing in your mind."

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-03-2015, 01:32 PM

( My Current Inspiration which makes me think of our roleplay )

"Oh yea, I feel so honored" the sarcasm in his voice revealed itself as Tony searched his mind for something to talk about rather than babble about useless things. "So how are you at dancing? You Asgardians do dance up there don't you? Or do you not have ballroom dancing?" Tony wondered about this sort of thing, Loki had the appearance of a gentlemen who knew how to dance, but he wasn't sure if did or not.

Loki wondered who all would catch on to this conversation and what would he say? There were plenty of people he could say he spoke to, but who would go along with something like this? The big green guy would want to kill the other voice speaking to him. Natasha and Barton would probably try to use Tony against the voice, Thor would have a cow (not literally), and anyone else would probably try to locate and destroy the voice. So only he could deal with this alone and after to think of an excuse later.

Kory

Old 05-03-2015, 10:15 PM

Shifting slightly in his seat in front of the window, Loki chuckled softly in his throat. His lips curled into a smile and he spoke, seductively in Tony's ear,

"Oh, Mr. Stark..." Loki purred. "Of course I can dance... Why do you ask? Are you planning to sweep me off my feet?" Ohh, how Loki craved to be near Tony. Loki was helplessly attracted to intelligence... The arrogance, however, excited him more than he could express. It was hard for Loki to keep his thoughts to himself and he found that his words... these words:

"Oh, I'd love to see you try to out dance me, Anthony Stark." Slipped from his mouth, into Tony's mind. Damn. Loki needed to keep himself in check better, he didn't need Tony to know quite how desperate he was to see him, how much he needed Tony. Loki let out a long sigh, hoping that Tony would return his feelings.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-03-2015, 11:15 PM

Tony smirked at the idea of sweeping the other off his feet, he was already quite good at it as it was with the ladies, and he had a little experience dealing with the same sex. 'Well I have thought about it' Tony thought to himself not realizing that he wasn't able to hide that from the other. "Oooh, is that a challenge reindeer games?" Tony asked using the first nick name to call the voice as they first met so long ago.

"Maybe I can arrange something of some sort, a masquerade or so for us to meet, though you'd have a to wear a mask like everyone else" Tony spoke thinking of all the nit picky details that would be needed to know for the masquerade "That is if you want an invitation" Tony would be fine with the two of them disappearing to dance alone outside on the roof as well while everyone else would be inside. He would find a way to get the two of them alone away from the others.

Kory

Old 05-04-2015, 07:37 AM

It took all of Loki's power not to scream out, Yes! Instead, Loki only smiled wider and said, "I don't need an invitation to arrive at your masquerade. I'm a god, I would arrive, regardless." Loki's heart started to speed up its pace of beating a little as he thought of being close to Tony once more.

He found himself chewing on his bottom lip as he thought about the party, of course, Loki would wear a mask... He'd wear a suit as well, and he'd make sure no one recognized him. He could even use his magic to walk in to Stark's tower completely unseen. So many possibilities! Loki chuckled,

"And please, Stark... Don't step on my feet." Loki smirked. He was rather excited for the meeting with Stark, the one person he honestly... loved had been infatuated with. He radiated feelings of animalistic want and need through his messages to Stark, and he'd hoped that he could hide it a little better. Loki would play hard to get. He wasn't going to let Stark impress him that easily!

Last edited by Kory; 05-04-2015 at 05:07 PM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-12-2015, 01:02 AM

"If I recall, you're only half a god meaning I could easily keep you out of the tower if I wanted to" Tony spoke with a smirk not trying to upset him, but still stating the fact since he knew the other was half frost giant too. Tony waited for the other to speak once more while he figured keeping it about...well the end of the week should be long enough to get things set up and doing it within this tower would be hard. He would have to choose some where else...but where would set up a masquerade. That and he would have to bring his suit along as a back up just in case anything happens. Now that he was an Avenger or let alone Iron Man which meant enemies everywhere. That and S.H.I.E.L.D. would probably be looking into his party too.

"Hah, I should be saying that to you" he chuckled back at Loki's remark about stepping on his feet, luckily his father taught him well enough on how to dance at a ballroom like party. "Sadly, I will cut this short if I am to start planning this and have it done by the end of the week. Let's say Friday evening, though I'll have to figure out where before then, but we can talk more tomorrow evening. It's almost five in the morning over here, I am still human after all" he liked to consider himself part cyborg since he got that electric/metal like plate stuck in him in order to replace his heart and keep him alive. "Good night Reindeer Games" he smiled wearily from being tired.

Kory

Old 05-12-2015, 03:50 AM

Loki got a little offended when Tony called him 'half' a god. While, it was true that Loki wasn't Aesir like Thor, Odin and the other gods and goddesses of Asgard, he still considered himself to be above the humans in rank. Loki paused a moment, thinking of something witty to say to cover up the slight hurt in his voice, "You don't want to keep me out of the tower, Stark." Loki purred, "It is not shameful for you to admit that you quite enjoy my presence. I am, after all, what you Midgardians call, 'the life of the party'."

Loki's heart fell when Tony said goodnight. It killed Loki inside a little to say goodbye, yet, Loki reveled in the fact that he'd soon see Stark again, in the flesh, as he'd wanted to for so long now. Loki opened his mouth to make a witty comeback for Stark's 'ps die reindeer comment, but instead, Loki held his tongue and carefully listened for Tony's breathing. He smiled and whispered into Tony's mind, "Goodnight, my sweet Stark."

Loki cut himself out from Tony's mind and allowed himself to reside in the darkness of the room for a while. Loki would need to prepare for Friday evening. Time would speed up so quickly that Before he'd know it, there would have been no time to prepare, no time to use his magic to create a nice, black suit, and definitely no time to find a mask. He'd begin looking later today, after all, he did have until Friday evening!

Last edited by Kory; 05-12-2015 at 10:17 AM..