finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-30-2015, 11:31 PM

"Should be fine." Clint grinned at her. "Just a one more hour long enough for us to catch up with the hellicarrier."

"You get use to Tony...eventually." Lori chuckled. "Want to train with me?" she smiled then pouted when he shook his head and went off to do something else. So she made Thor join her eventually winding up on the floor winded under the Thunder God. She blinked then laughed "I felt like a feather." she grinned at the man who was stuttering an apology. "It's fine you lump know get off." she laughed harder hoping no one would come in.

Last edited by finx15; 09-30-2015 at 11:37 PM..

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 09-30-2015, 11:36 PM

"good",Miyu said and sat down resting her head against the wall and closed her eyes.She was strting t feel strange,but desided to ignore it.

Tony came in,having forgtten somthing he froze."well,you sure make your way arround Lori",he said softly,looking a bit hurt but said nothing."oh,thunder boy, your brother is strting to piss a lot of people off,maybe you should go talk to him",he then grabbed what he needed and left

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 09-30-2015 at 11:38 PM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-30-2015, 11:54 PM

Lori was insulted to say the least one Thor hurried off to do something less interesting she stormed into the lab making Banner jump. "Anthony Stark!" she glared using his whole name. "Don't you ever say I get around again!" she hissed feeling her temper rise she pushed her fire down taking a deep breath. "Besides I would never do that and you know that. Your the womanizer and of course your mind went right into the gutter. For your information I was training with him." she puffed and huffed glanced at Banner. "I'm fine just pretend I'm not here." Banner rolled his eyes at her questioning look.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-01-2015, 12:01 AM

Tony loked to her."sayd the girl who was flerting with all the guys,if Berton were heere you would have flurted with him too,was that a destraction so we wouldnt find out what Furry was hiding from eveyone?",he said calmly.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-01-2015, 12:13 AM

"It is not flirting with Steve it's gushing theres a difference. He's a legend my dad was a big fan and well Phil and I both have a complete collection of cards." Lori blushed. "With Thor...he has no idea what flirting was and all I said was he needed to teach me his work out." Lori blinked. "What are you going on about?" she frowned then looked over as Steve entered. As Banner explained what they thought Lori shifted staring at the floor. "maybe he is up to something." she mused. Steve huffed and walked out. "Why are we discussing my flirting or lack there of?" she turned to look at Tony. "And can you not break into things."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-01-2015, 12:18 AM

Tony looked to her."well, lets see,I broke in because i have never trusted or never will trust SH-",he stopped as there was a sudden boom."what the ell was that?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-01-2015, 12:34 AM

Not sure... Steve maybe?" Lori frowned then blinked at his computer. "Oh God...weapons. He can't be serious there must be." She trailed off as she felt heat even as Tony talked till she pushed him and Banner out of the way throwing up a fire shield as the room exploded. "Ow!" She groaned and rolled over. "It came from the engine three." She stood hands still on fire. "I'll go help Coulson." She hurried off to guard Loki's cell. When the agents entered she happily set them on fire.

As the fight continued around them Clint disabled the computers then headed to the detention center only to get knocked out by Natasha.

Lori was breathing hard as the agents circled her. She moved and they managed to force her away from the control panel. "No!" She growled as Look stepped out then grimaced as Thor got stuck in the cage. "You won't win." She growled glancing at Phil when she looked back to Loki he was gone. She looked to Phil and her knees went weak "no." She gasped as Phil lay dying. "You!" She turned as Loki pushed the button and blasted him there several walls with her fire.

((You killed Coulson. You tastards))

Last edited by finx15; 10-01-2015 at 12:42 AM..

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-01-2015, 12:45 AM

((I KNOW RIGHT!)

While the fights were going on, Miyu had gone unotices as she dowloaded all of teh secret S.H.E.I.L.D held. She kncked agents out, finding it od that she hadned killed them. She spoted Natasha with Clint and smiled softly."Be free",she said then looked over seeing Loki then heard a vpice tell her it was time to go.Leaping onto the other ar caft she looked towards Lori,her eyes hazed as she reached for the bazooka. "enpight",she muttered and blasted near Lori, to make a big enough destraction to allow Loki to get onto the ship.

Loki looked to Miyu."you allowed Barton, to esscaope",he then used his staff and sent a none leathal blast at her and watched as she slamed into the wall."i dont think our friends will like that",and with that the plane left

------

In that mena time IroMan had been able to get the plane going again,,with a few scrapes to his suits,he watched as Loki was taken away,then started to hear about Thor being sent off,as well as the Hulk. Then sighed hearing about Colson."oh no"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-01-2015, 09:38 AM

Lori's reaction to the bazooka was slow and she wound up slamming into the wall. She blacked out and when she came to the medics were checking her over. "I'm fine." Her head hurt but she felt fine. "Phil?" They shook there heads and she stared her heart broke for her friend. She followed Fury limping heavily she hadnt realized how much pain she was in till she moved and she probably be lying down. When she saw Steve and Tony she decided she would rather be there with them. As she walked closer she smiled when Steve asked if she was OK, of course they would have heard about what had happened. "I'm fine Steve." Even to her the voice that came out was hallow and laced with pain. With a flinch she sat next to Tony listening to Fury shock rippling threw her when he tossed Phil's cards in front of them. She felt herself crying and hurried off before they could see.

Last edited by finx15; 10-01-2015 at 09:48 AM..

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-01-2015, 02:52 PM

Tony sat there staring at the cards,he held hi tounge until Lori left.'why would he be so stupid to take Loki on by himslef",he said calmly then gave a glare to Steve as they started another argument. "so what do we do now,Loki is such a vain guy he is going to do this big...like a tower with his name....I know where he's gong",he looked to Steve."round up who we need",he then ran off to find Lori,knowing that she would wnat her turn ,taking down Loki.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-01-2015, 04:02 PM

Lori was sitting staring at the hole that Thor had dropped threw hers knees drawn up. She felt responsible she should have done something more. She buried her head into her knees not hearing Tony when he walked in.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-01-2015, 04:20 PM

Tony slowly stopped."Lori...we found Loki...were....commandeering a ship .... and taking him down",he said watcing her."It wasnt your fault"

Steve in the mean time came int the medical wing where Natasha and Clint were."we found Loki,and were going after him"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-01-2015, 05:26 PM

"It is my fault." Lori looked up at Tony tears racing down her cheeks. "I should have done something. I shouldn't have let him get stabbed and." She broke off as she chokes back tears.

"When do we leave?" Clint asked ready to get Loki back for brainwashing him and to find out what that girl was all about. When Nat had assured Steve he was good he suited up and waited for Tony.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-01-2015, 05:42 PM

Tony looked sympathetic." you couldn't do anything then,but you can now....lets take Loki down, for Phill",He said shifting."come on, we have to try....if we don't Loki is going to hurt a lot more inocent people"

Miyu side rubbing her side.She sat on a near by building waiting for anyone that would try and stop her...masters?She shook her head.She had come way to far to be able to turnback,and start helping people...okay so she helped Clint but thatw as because...well she didnt know why

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-01-2015, 06:24 PM

"I know..." Lori rubbed her cheeks and stood suddenly giving him a quick hug. "Thanks for the pep talk Tony." she smiled then went to put her suit on. Once she was done she joined the others in the plane which waited a few seconds for Tony before taking off. Clint flew the plane his mouth set in a firm line he couldn't wait to put a arrow in Loki's eye.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-01-2015, 06:33 PM

Tony blinked at the hug,once he had his suit on he flew with the jet."okay i'll meet youguys there",he raidoed them and flew towads Startk tower.

Miyu sat up.'took them long enough",she said as she picked up her bazooka and watched the jet a moment."sirry",she then fired at the tail of the jet

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-01-2015, 06:55 PM

Lori yelped and clung to the seat she was sitting on. "Oh crap." she grimaced as the plane went down thanks to Steve she was ok for the most part. "Damn it." she sighed.

"I got it." Clint hurried off leaving the rest of them to fight off the army. "What is your problem?" he asked glaring at the girl. He had easily gotten up the building with one of his arrows.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-01-2015, 07:03 PM

Steve blinked looking up to the buildings."okay,we nee a plan"

Miyu turned to him."Just following orders",she said softly

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-01-2015, 07:45 PM

"Well fighting them would be good but containment might be key." Lori sighed then turned to look at Steve who nodded. "Stark has the sky and the three of us stay here and keep them away from the people." Steve turned as Banner appeared to help out.

Clint frown then sighed. "Is this what you want?" he asked "I had no choose but to follow Loki. If I had been in control I would have killed him when I had the chance. You have a choose on whether or not to follow Loki."

Last edited by finx15; 10-01-2015 at 07:52 PM..

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-01-2015, 08:17 PM

Miyu frowned."It's not Loki I'm following",she said softly."I didn't like how they were controling you,so I told your friend the best way to free you",she said softly,hearing boom she turned and saw the portal opening up."The ones who ,say they found me,told me me what i was,what I was created for",she looked to him seeming sad." I don't want to fight.But I have to",she said and readied for an attack.

Tony grinned."okay guys im bringing the party too .Tell Banner to be ready",he said as he suddenly came around the corner with a rather hudge alien on his tail

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-01-2015, 08:21 PM

"We all have a chose if you chose this I will bring you down." Clint pulled out a dagger from it's sheath.

Lori blinked "How is that a party?" she sighed then grinned as Hulk crushed the whale things head in she shielded her face when Tony blasted it apart. "One down nine billion to go." she smirked and began to fight enjoying helping people while taking out her anger over Phil's death.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-01-2015, 08:29 PM

Miyu's eyes saddend." maybe it be better that way",she then lungged at him.

Tony looked down to them."start making your way to the tower"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-01-2015, 08:34 PM

"Oh yeah because that's easy." Lori grumbled charring chitari left and right. She left Nat to get to the tower since she was needed to help Steve beat off the creatures.

Clint scowled and caught her arm twisting her away from him. He gave the arm a pull before letting her go taking a moment to analyze her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-01-2015, 09:11 PM

Tony looked to thgem then sighed blasting things as well."okay so we may have a big problem"

Miyu flinched some,still a bit sore from Loki small zap.She looked at hin cofused when he had let her arm go."please take me down",she said softly,then a strange color arround her neck glowed a light blue giving her a zap.She cringed and siged pulling out a mashete from her waste."you shouldn't go soft on me",she then swung the machettie at him

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-01-2015, 09:19 PM

Clint so the problem at once and attacked pulling a arrow and touching it to her collar zapping the blue light hoping not to hurt her as well.

"You think?" Lori snorted. "A big problem he says. We're being attacked by aliens it doesn't get much worse then this." At that moment a plane left the hellicarrier carrying a bomb to destroy New York.