finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-15-2015, 07:04 PM

A werewolf and a vampire decided to break tradition in order to escape there families. They head into the human world each day in order to attend high school but they need to hide there true selves making in necessary to go back to there families.

Name: Edward "Ed"
Race: werewolf
Picture:

Name: Artemis
Race: Human
Picture:

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-15-2015, 07:38 PM

Name: Tom
Race: Vampire
Picture

Name:Luna
Race: Human
Picture:

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 10-19-2015 at 05:44 AM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-15-2015, 08:45 PM

Artemis hurried threw the streets heading for her high school book bag pressed against her chest. It was the beginning of the last year and she didn't want to be late. She skidded to a stop in front of her friends house knocking hurriedly "Hurry Luna!"

Edward dressed for his first day in the high school he would be attending this year. It had been a struggle to let his parents to let him go but seeing as he was eighteen they had no real say in what he did anymore though he had promised to come back at night and to not go on full moons. With a sigh he headed to his black impala driving to the school.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-15-2015, 10:43 PM

At first there was silence then a loud crash as Lune flung the door open."sorry i over slet",she said shiving everything into her school bag."lets go",she grabbed her friends wirst and took off

Tom sighed as he got dressed.His parents were still asleep,as he use to be at this time of day.Getting dressed he headed out of his house looking around he got onto his moter cycle tossing on his backpack and his helmet he took off for the school.A human school.Wanting to fit in.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-15-2015, 11:25 PM

Artemis laughed and raced after her friend only to shove her out of the way of a motorcycle she hadn't seen in her rush to cross the street she dove after her just in time. 'You ok?" she asked her friend glad she paid attention.

Ed saw the girls nearly get run over but didn't stop just headed on to school not really caring if they where ok or not.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-15-2015, 11:46 PM

Tom blinked at the girls suddenly in his way,thpough was gald that one of them tackeled the other,he too didn't bother stopping either,not wanting to get screeached at that early in the morning.

Lune yelped sitting up."yeah im okay,you?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-15-2015, 11:55 PM

"Fine." Artemis smiled at her then glared at the boy. "I'm going to beat him." she marched to the school easily finding the person. "You jerk." she pushed his bike into the ground with enough force to break something. "You don't even slow down to see if we were ok?" she glared him with enough force to set him on fire.

Ed found a spot for his car and silently watched the girl yell at the vampire boy even smirked when she pushed his bike to the ground in her anger.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-16-2015, 01:12 AM

Luna raced after her friend."hey come on Artemis, it wasnt that bad...",she said sighing as the bike wa pushed and the mirror broke

Tom watched his bike get pushed over and sighed setting it back up shoving the mirror into his bag,he then pulled off his helmet looking to Artemis."so...you think destroying my property was the answer",he said boardly."I looked in the mirror,you two got up...plus it was your friends fault.."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-16-2015, 01:28 AM

Artemis huffed and puffed glaring at him. "You still could have stopped." she had always had a temper which did not match her soft sweet looks. "Next time don't act like the street is a race track and you!'' she turned on Luna. "How many time's have I said to not run into traffic." she was a slight pink color.

Ed headed for the door grinning at the vampire. "Better be careful hell has no fury like a woman scorned." he smirked at the girls and headed inside.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-16-2015, 01:49 AM

Tom watched the girl go inside."yeah no kidding",he said with a small glare to the werewolf.

Luna flinched but laughed as they went in."I know,im sorry,but we were late"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-16-2015, 02:08 AM

"I have got to get a hold on my temper." Artemis muttered. "He was kind of hot though." she admitted with a half smile. "So for letting me meet a hot guy you are forgiven."

Ed chuckled and headed in sitting in her first class blinking as the girls from before.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-16-2015, 02:24 AM

Tom sat in the back corner relaxing abit though tried not to groan seeing the girls he almost hit.

Luna laughed."good,and it's about time yo found one of thease guys to be hot",she said and went quite as they got into class,pauseing just a moment seeing Ed

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-16-2015, 04:22 PM

Artemis punched Luna's arm lightly. "Shut up!" She hisses then smirked at the look on her friends face. "If you aren't careful you'll catch flies." She teased sitting down.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-16-2015, 11:09 PM

Luna blinked at the punch snapping out of it as she sat down in the seat next to Edward but kept her eyes front.

Tom watched the girls sit down,blinking a bit.'Human's' he thought rolling his eyes

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-17-2015, 04:24 PM

Artemis watched the teacher enter and sighed when they where asked to introduce themselves. She stood when it was her turn "My name is Artemis." she sat back down after sharing a smile with the rest of the class.

Ed stood when the teacher looked to him. "My name is Edward but everyone just calls me Ed for short you guys can as well." he gave a smile before sitting down.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-17-2015, 10:55 PM

Tom looked board,not standing up."Im Tom...nice to meet you guys"

Luna stood soon after."My name is Luna",she smiled softly then sat down ,returing to her sketch book tuning out the work again

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-18-2015, 08:47 AM

Artemis noticed the sketch book and rolled hers eyes a little taking double notes for her friend. "Who can solve this? Luna." The teacher walked towards them taping the girls desk. "Mind solving the equation for use?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-18-2015, 10:58 PM

Luna blinked and flinched a bit."er uhh",she slowly looked to teh teacher."m-mind repeating it sir,please?"

Tom blinked at the girl's reaction.Head in the cloud maybe?

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-18-2015, 11:15 PM

"Not paying attention already?" The teacher smirked. "I have to say that's a first." he took the sketchpad and handed her a notebook. "Perhaps this would serve you better. This I'll keep till the end of the day maybe the other teachers will get your attention. Also to really drill this problem into your mind I want you to do the problem up at the board till I say you may sit."

Ed frowned a little at the teacher feeling a little bad for the girl but he couldn't help but think that she should have at least been pretending to pay attention.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-18-2015, 11:26 PM

Luna looked almost heart broken at her sketch book beng takne."very well,just be careful with sitr,ive had taht since i was 5",she said shy l and looked to teh problem heading to the front of the class looking at it thoughtfully.Then smiled ,soon solving the problem perfectly."there...",she looked to the teacher."is it right?'

Tom gave a small from as well but stayed quite, though looked at the sketchbook,it was thick ,but old looking.He smiled some,thinking it must be nice to have a passionfor somthing

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-18-2015, 11:47 PM

"You did it right." The teacher tucked the sketchpad into his desk. "You have a good mind for math...just pay attention more. Do five more problems then you may sit." he wrote five more problems. "Everyone watch this young lady and copy what she does." Artemis smiled at her friend and started to follow her problem solving.

Ed chuckled as the teacher complimented her coping the problem down as well hoping he would be able to keep up with all his classes since he was a little behind.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-18-2015, 11:54 PM

Lune gave a small smiled."thank you,and I will, though I like art way more",she grinned and nodding she started to do the other problems with ease,though oon the inside she was really wishing she could be sitting down,hateing to be the center of attention.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2015, 12:08 AM

"Alright you may sit." The teacher let her go back to seat with a smile then went back to the lesson. Artemis winked at her friend "You did a great job...though pay attention huh?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2015, 12:23 AM

"I can onyl try",Luna said with a smile and sat doing the work,resistug the eurge to doodle on her work as well,looking back a bit she blinked and looked to Artemis."hey , the boy on the bike is staring at you",she whispered

Tom was indeed looking at Atremis,knowing he should applogze

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2015, 12:45 AM

Artemis shrugged a little. "Let him stare. OW!" she yelped as she cut her finger on her paper. "Dang it." she stuck it into her mouth as it bleed a little.

Ed froze when he saw the blood tensing as he glanced at the vampire ready to protect the girls if he tried anything.