finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-22-2015, 02:22 AM

"Ninja? What's that?" Rose asked with a frown Zero laughed at Rose.

"Even I know what a ninja is." Zero smirked making Rose scowl.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-22-2015, 02:28 AM

"pritty much a kick but assasin",Yukina said calmly and smiled Zero's laugh."so should we spilt up?",she asked them."meet back at the school's doors in a few hours?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-22-2015, 02:36 AM

"Sounds good to me." Rose headed for the classrooms planning to stick close to it like Kaname had asked.

"you and I can patrol the grounds while Rose watches the class." Zero smiled at her. "meet you back here in a couple hours."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-22-2015, 02:45 AM

In her head,Yukina was screaming,'Let's partol together,so we can talk like we use to',but her job came first."see you then",she said turning and started walking

Kanem ,who took his seat by the window blinked a bit turning his head to the window smelling rOSE

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-22-2015, 02:59 AM

Rose leaned against a tree scanning the darkness a soft frown on her face.

Zero watched Yukina go growling a little wishing things could have been like they use to be but to much had happened for him to get close to people. He sighed and headed off to patrol one hand on his gun.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-22-2015, 03:05 AM

Kaname smiled softly and looked back to his work."such a serious face"

Yukina sighed as she walked along then stopped looking towards the frowned sencing a vampire.But , not one from the night class.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-22-2015, 03:45 AM

Zero sighed as he reached the end of his patrol and headed towards where Yukina would be his hands in his pockets.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-22-2015, 08:32 PM

Yukina was raedy for a fight but relaxed when she realized it was Zero,he smiled at him."hello there Mr.delinquent" ,she said jokeingly,and walked over to him and stare at his tatoo,she knew what it was,but still.She gently reached out ,touching it gently."when did you get this?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-22-2015, 09:01 PM

"It was the headmaster's idea. He just hasn't found the person to chain me to." Zero pushed her hand away. "Its encase i ever go crazy. The person with the bracelet that goes with it would be able to press it against the mark and I would be unable to move for a while."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-22-2015, 10:05 PM

Yukina twitched and let her hand fall."Oh',she said a bit hurt by his actions."Ze-Zero....I know.....I know what happened to you...and what you are",she said softly. "so don't push me away....we use to be able to tell each other everything...your my friend Zero...",she knew Yagari would get mad at her for letting Zero know that she knew,but she just wanted to talk to him.

Kanem sighed as his classes ended early.He had recived a troubleing letter,seeing Rose outside he rushed out,telling the others to go back to the dorm,he then stopped a few feet from her."Miss Riose?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-22-2015, 10:21 PM

"He told you." Zero stared at her then growled. "I have to talk to him about that." he took a deep breath. "I'm a different person Yukina I don't want to harm anyone so it's better to be alone."

Rose turned hand on her gun. "What is it?" she frowned at him.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-22-2015, 10:33 PM

Yukina frowned a bit."Your still Zero",she said softly."I'm differnt too",she frowned more."no one is better off alone Zero ,i acceot you for what you are",she said softly.

Kanem looked at her."you may wnat tp save your bullets",he said calmly handing her the letter."The vampire who took your hunter friend,Yukina,and killed her family , is coming to cross accadamy in a few months"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-22-2015, 10:47 PM

"What?!" Rose blinked at the letter. "Stop them then. Aren't you there king or something?"

"Am I still the person you know? I wouldn't bet on that." Zero snorted then sighed. "You may be right but this is easier.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-22-2015, 10:56 PM

Yukina gave a look."Oh,if you want to make a bet n it I would",she said valmly."IF I were to disapear for siz years again,what would you do?",she asked calmly.

Kaname sighed."yes but,he is under ores of another pureblood...its complicated",he said softly,his eyes showing pain at the situation

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-22-2015, 11:56 PM

"Well make it less complicated." Rose glared at Kaname. "I don't want to have to shoot a pureblood but I will."

"I don't know. I would miss you that's for sure just like I have and if it was a vampire I would hunt it down and kill it." Zero frowned a little at her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-23-2015, 12:03 AM

Yukina blinked a bit,so Zero really didn't know that vampirehad taken her the first time."doing your job as a hunter...good",she said happply.Sh had gotten good at hiding her pain.When it came to anything."m, you should head back to your room and sleep,im going to do one more walk around"

Kaname frowned."how much power do you people think i actually have?",he said rubbing his head."the bes i can do is make him behave while he's here",he looked over the letter."besides,it say's hes just seeeing how the school is before his purblood chooses to come here"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-23-2015, 12:22 AM

"Well then say no." Rose exclaimed then growled "Cain I'm going to kick the headmasters butt." she sighed. "She's going to be a mess."

"I'll come with you." Zero smiled at her. "I'm going to try to be more like a friend to you."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-23-2015, 12:41 AM

Kaname blinkd a bit."Um the headmasters a boy",he said blining a bit."though the way he acts....i can see why people would make that mistake..."

Yukina blinked a bit."sure,if you wnat to",she said turning and started walking

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-23-2015, 01:54 AM

"he is? You would think with a ponytail and the love for...that's just weird." Rose laughed and shook her head. "Meh I'll still kick him. It's his job to keep us safe." she shook her head. "Get back to class the nights almost over."

Zero followed along not really saying anything just enjoying actually being around someone for a change.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-23-2015, 02:07 AM

Kanem smiled softly."alright,have a good night",he said giving a kind smile and with a small bed headed back inside

Yukina looked back to him and smiled a bit as she looked up at the sky,as they rounded the front of the building she froze looking towards a car,a look of fear oming onto her face

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-23-2015, 02:32 AM

"What's someone doing here this late?" Zero frowned. "Most be a vampire." he grimaced then saw the look on her face. "Yukina?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-23-2015, 02:39 AM

Yukina didn't answer she stared at the car,not sure what to make of it.Then as the door opened she found herself muttering,"no"

A yound ,aristocrat stepped out ,he smiled softly."don't mind me,I THOUGHT I'D GET HERE",HE STOPPED AND SEEMED TO SMIRK SEEING yUKINA."yUKINA,ITS BEEN A WHILE,A YEAR I THINK",HE SAID GRINNING SHOWING HIS FANGS."

Yukina stared at him,still to scared to move. "Y-yori......wh-why are you hear?"

Yori's Apearance:

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-23-2015, 03:07 AM

((*Stares at then pulls him away* I'll just be keeping this))
Zero pulled Yukina behind him scowling at the aristocrat glaring darkly at the vampire growling a little.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-23-2015, 03:17 AM

((lmao good to know if we do another OC rp XD))

Yukina blinked a bit when Zero pulled her behinde him ,but stayed where she was

Yori blinked a bit at Zero and smirled."oh,I better be on my best behavior",he said calmly."too bad there are certin rules at ths school,huh Yukina-Chan",he grinnd more at YUKINA'S STILL FEARFULL LOK."Have a good night you too",he said heading for the head masters to check in,but stopped seeing Kanem satdning at the door scowling."Kaname-Sama",he bowed respectfully,but was holdinng in a growl.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-23-2015, 10:53 PM

((Yes))
Rose was at Kaname's side having seen the night class to there dorm. She glared at the man then took Yukina's hand "Come on lets get some sleep. Zero and Headmaster Cain will be able to handle this." she smiled at the girl.