finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-16-2015, 01:45 AM

An Avengers roleplay...I really have no background info for you so go look up Avengers info.

Name: Thor Odinson
Race: Asgardian.
Picture:

Name: Aurora
Bio: Aura is a normal human girl who was taken into S.H.I.E.L.D after she had been rescued from the rain forest which she had been roaming alone. She is training with Natasha and Clint to became a fighter.
Picture:

Last edited by finx15; 10-16-2015 at 02:36 AM..

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-16-2015, 02:12 AM

((so just cause I can.))

Name: Steve Rogers
Race: Humanwho had been ultered to be an ultemate sholder
Picture:

Name: Jessica
Race: Humansih,she has powers of some elements .... someonehad said she was a reicarnation of a princess from some other world,but she doesnt belive in that. She works for shield the odd time ,but is mostly on her own,and enjoys pissing shield off
Picture:

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-16-2015, 04:00 PM

((*stares at Steve drooling.* the brain you are trying to contact is distracted pleased leave a message after the beep and we'll get back to you.))
Aurora danced around Natasha Romanoff frowning in concentration they had been training for almost an hour and she still hasn't gotten the uphand. Of course she was being taught by someone who had been fighting since she was young. With a grunt she was tossed onto her butt deciding to stay there when she heard there names being called. "Let's go." Nat helped her up and lead the way to the meeting room. "There you are." Fury said II greeting. "We have a AVENGERS mission." Aurora blinked frowning she was no Avenger. ''Why am here sir?" She asked. "Because your going to the amazon and you know that rainforest better than anyone. Your going with the best muscle we have Captain America and Thor." Fury pointed to the Thor who had chosen to walk in at that moment.

Thor blinked at Fury wondering why he had been called in to help. He smiled at Natasha "Lady Natasha." He bow to her glad to see one of the people he had helped save New York. He looked at the smaller girl next to her who seemed nervous meeting him. "I am Thor Odin's son." He board to her. "Aurora." The girl smiled shyly. "A wonderful name Lady Aurora." He chuckled at her blush.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-16-2015, 11:29 PM

((LOL))
Steve entered just after Thor." so what r who are we going after?",he asked lookig to Aura with a small smile."And thank you Aura it advanced for helping us",he looked to Fury again."just the four of us?",he asked curiously."it's not the whole team..."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-17-2015, 04:40 PM

"You will be picking up one more person on your way to the rain forest so you'll have more help but your just going to collect a piece of Hydra weaponry that we recently learned off." Fury glanced over at Steve smirking when the soldier smiled at Aurora. "It's no problem Mr. Rogers it's what I joined on for." she smiled back at him.

((Cue Mr. Rogers neighborhood song.))

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-17-2015, 11:00 PM

((so i read this post on my phone opn break,and then for 2 hours...it was stuck in my head -_- >.< ))

Steve blinked."who are we picking up?Clint?Banner......it's not Stark is it?",he said worried.Though seeing the smirk Furry had givven he blinked."sir, ...never mind",he saighed a bit."when do we leave,and when are we pickingh up Tony?",he said assumeing

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-18-2015, 08:52 AM

"It's not Tony." Fury chuckled as Aurora sighed in relief she wasn't ready to meet the playboy billionaire and she wasn't sure she ever would be. "It's a new kid like Aurora here. Her name's Jessica and well you'll see what she's like."

Thor was glad the metal man would not be joining them on this trip though he wouldn't be surprised if he showed up just to hassle the Captain. He was interested to meet this new girl wondering what she would be like.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-18-2015, 11:13 PM

Steve blinked a bit."Jessica?",he looked thoughtful."wait a minute,Clint told me about her,she not"officially",under Shield,but she helps oiut , though she causes trouble for us too....like Tony",he looked at the Map."Reo?she's in Reo?"

-------Meanwhile In Reo-------

In a large party villa, a hudge celerbration was on the way.Jessica grinned as she came in and people cheered."I know ,I knwo, I am awesome...but that is just how you win street car racing",she said taking a seat. "had to go out with a bang",she grinned ,kniowng she had won some big mone,illegally mind you, but it was money none the less.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-18-2015, 11:25 PM

"Sounds like fun." Aurora sighed and joined the others on the quinjet choosing to sit next to Steve since she hadn't gotten the chance to talk to Captain America yet. "So is Reo a nice place?" she couldn't remember if she had been there before of course she couldn't any of her life before she the rain forest.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-18-2015, 11:31 PM

Steve shook his head."no",he said as they flew in the jet."I wanted to go...too bad its just for a pick up",he said blinking as they started to approach Reo

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-18-2015, 11:52 PM

"Looks kind of dangerous." Aurora frowned at the city carefully stepping out with Thor beside her. "It's very different from New York." Thor observed glancing down at the brown haired girl who looked a little nervous. "Don't worry Lady Aurora the Captain and I will protect you." he smiled as she looked up at him.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2015, 12:00 AM

Steve smiled softly."yes,your in good hand's,come on,lets try not to draw too much attention to ourslef",glad that they had normal clothse on,since Fury had given Thor some undercover clothses.Since his arnnor would kinda stand out.They walked along and stopped outside a large old looking building."she lives here?",he frowned,then blinked hearing sirens,looking alerted he watched as a few cops arrived,yelling at them to stay back as they ran inside. A few moments later Jessica came out from the side door on the lower leval.looking up she laughed putting her back pack on."idots",she said grinning."well,Alaska here I come",she turned and styoped spotting the three of them."You didn't see me",she grinned and started down the street

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2015, 12:13 AM

"That must have been here." Thor took off after her determined to get this over with. "Miss please wait." he called feeling a little weird in his normal cloths. "I am no cop. I only wish to speak with you."

Aurora blinked as Thor raced off. "Great." she rolled her eyes. "Please tell me that doesn't happen often." she smiled at soldier next to her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2015, 12:26 AM

Steve looked more confused then anything."no...not offten...normally we just get together and gop,then again...",he looked to Aurora."come on we better follow.....from afar thoug"

Jessica blinked turning around and wa;lked backwards watching Thor smirking."Oh, i know your not a Cop Thunder Boy",she said grinning.'what does Shield want now?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2015, 12:50 AM

Thor blinked then sighed remembering that most of the world had seen him fighting aliens with the Avengers just the year before. "They want you to help us." he gestured back the way they had came towards Cap, Aurora and Nat. "We need to collect something from the Amazon." he pronounced the name wrong.

Aurora stuck close to Captain America feeling like if they saw him next to her they would think before they tried anything. "If she's this trouble now I can't wait until we're knee deep in foliage." she sighed jumping out of the way of a car.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2015, 12:59 AM

Steve pulled her close,his charmly protectiveness kicking in."Careful" ,he said laughing a bit."i know,not sure what Furry was thinking with tht one,then again,Tony's trouble,and we did need him..."

Jessica raised her eyebrow."me?are they sure?",she said stopping at the edge of a sidewalk.She laughed some."the Amazon ",she said sounding thoughtful."Rio was getting kind of boring",she then blinkd looing to the ground,watching the dirt stiring a up a bit and looked to him."fine,but what to I get out of it?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2015, 01:16 AM

Aurora turned a soft pink color. "I'll be more careful." she looked at the ground a little embarrassed. "Look's like Thor managed to catch up to her." she nodded towards the pair.

"Why would you need to get something out of it?" Thor asked frowning a little. "Isn't saving people enough?" he sounded like a true hero then shifted. "If you wish to get something I suppose you could ask Fury...he did not say if you would get a reward."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2015, 01:48 AM

Steve nodded."well,that's a upside",he said and started for them carefully.

Jessica blinked at him."did you get that from a book?",she said calmly. "look,i didn't grow up in a palace ,i don't have firneds,so sorry if making sure I have a place to go when this si done,that would be nice",she looked to Steve and Aurora."so when do we leave.."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2015, 01:54 AM

"If I did not have a place to go I think I would ask the same thing." Aurora smiled at the girl. "But that's why I joined shield so I had a place to go back to."

"I understand...maybe you can live at the Avengers tower?" Thor suggested. "We are to head out soon we need to suit up." he gestured his head to Steve.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2015, 02:44 AM

Steve looked to Jessica."if you don't cause to much truble",he said pointing to the cop cars."come one well go down the back streets",he said heading for the jet.

Jessica looked unsure."maybe",she said and followed them calmly

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2015, 02:51 AM

Aurora hurried to keep up glancing back once to see if they had been followed glad when all she saw was Thor. Once on the plane she sat down deep it thought. "Trouble Lady?" Thor blinked at the girl who shrugged. "Just thinking that I needed a superhero name or something to protect my name...though no one really knows if Aurora is my real name."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2015, 03:57 AM

Steve started the jet and looked to Aurora."Amazon...you could go by that"

Jessica got on the jet and sat down silently ,slightly uncomfortable.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2015, 02:54 PM

Aurora blinked then smiled. "I like that Amazon." She looked extremely happy as they flew towards the rain forest she had been living in since she had come to eight years ago.

Thor stood watching Nat fly eventually sitting next to Jessica knowing that it would take at least another two hours to get to the Shield base at the edge of the forest.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 10-19-2015, 05:22 PM

Steve smiled some."good I'm glad you like it",he said and looked to her."so,are you nervous about coming back here?",he asked curiously.

Jessica glanced at Thor,but stayed quite.She rested her head against the window,yawning a bit.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 10-19-2015, 07:02 PM

"A little. I mean no one knows why I was there including me...it's frustrating not being able to remember anything about my past." Aurora sighed. "I'm just lucky that tribe found me and took me in."

Thor felt the girl looking at him and glanced at her only to shrug. He could say that this was a first.