IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-15-2016, 02:18 AM

Willow smiked."well then your lucky you have me",she said going to a cabnit and pulled out a file thing as hell and walked over handing it to him."heres all you need to know"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-15-2016, 02:43 AM

"Your the best." Jason kissed her cheek then blinked. "Sorry old habits die hard." he looked away. He didn't want to rush her back into the way things had been before he had died.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-15-2016, 02:51 AM

Willo blushe dthen made him look at her."dont be sorry Jason",she said softly and kissed him back ,only on the lips. Jason was the only other person she had come to love.So when he had kissed her it was almost likenothing had happened

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-15-2016, 03:41 AM

Jason kissed Willow back pulling her close. Slowly he pulled away and rested his forehead against her. "I love you so much Willow." he smiled at her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-15-2016, 03:45 AM

Willow smiled at him gently holding his face."i love you and only you",she said softly."I still think im giong to wake up and you'll be dead....",she frowned.Or the other theroy was she was still in the mental hospital and all this was a dream or ilusuion.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-16-2016, 09:09 PM

Jason chuckled. "I felt the same way for a while." He gentle kissed Willow and crushed her too him. "But I'm all real."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-16-2016, 10:24 PM

Willow blushed and ended up siting in his lap.Curling into his warmth."good"she said softlythen blinked as a small beeping went off.She looked over to the computer and frowned."no no "she hopped up and looked top Jason."you hide in my bedroom now",she said seeming a little agitated.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-18-2016, 01:06 AM

"Yes ma'am." Jason kissed her one more time then slipped into the bedroom smirking a little.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-18-2016, 01:35 AM

When he entered the room it was a decent size,a bed,and side table and dresser was all taht was there,besided the table lamp. On the side table was a pictures of Willow and Jason back in high school,she was kissing his cheek as he was giving her a piggy back,then beside the picture was a pill bottle for anti psychotics.

Willow gave a soft isgh as he kissed her and smiled softly watching him go then just as Jason entered the bedroom Batman entered through the window."you know Batman,what you just did is concidered braeking and entereing"

Batman frowned."Willow,it wasn't locked",he looked around and then to her."there was an insodent not far from here ...invovling a android...and was wondering if you knew anything about it"

Willow gave a small scowl."now why would i know anything about tht?",she said crossing her arms

Batman frowned."Willow ,you and I both know that you havn't exsactly stayed out of trouble the past four years",he siged."plus ,uit was headed for black skull when someone intereuppted the shipment,plus the things been destroyed,not many people around here can do that,and since i was dealing with the Joker..."

Willow frowned."you assumed that I had something to do with it...jeez Bat's , I know you think I've losty my mind but...",she paused."Jocker?whats he doing out?!",she growled.

Batmn frowned."he got out,and now hes been put back....and I don't think your crazzy,just,you needed help...."

Willow sighed."hes back in until somone wants him out agaoin",she shook her head."I didn't need help Bruce,i was griveing,why did it bother you so much that i was seieng him,that it made me happy,and it ade me feel better?"

batman frowned/"Willow,when you almost go of a bridge because you 'saw him',is not a good thing"

"Its been four years bruce...",she huffed."look ,yes i destroid the android,i was heading home and ran into it and i kinda wanted to live..."Willow snapped."now you know,d=find out who let it loose and how Black mask got his dirt hands on it...now...leave",she pointed to the window."before i make you leave"

Batman frowned."Willow...will you ever forgive me?"

Willow frowned."No....you let that sick monster live,when you know,deep down that you should have ended his life,but instead you let him live and he continues to terrorize inosent people ...."

Batman sighed as he headed for the window."I'll be back to question you more...",he said softly."And you know i would have done anything to bring Jason home to you safely",and with that he was gone.

Willow growed going over and locked the wndow,once he was sure Batman was gone she went to her door and opened it."all clear"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-18-2016, 02:06 AM

Jason was frowned at the pill bottle when he heard her open the door she looked up. "I so sorry Willow." he gripped her hands. "I shouldn't have left you alone." he crushed her not a hug. "This is my fault."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-18-2016, 02:12 AM

Willow blinked now confused,not knowing he had seen the pill bottle."um".she tried her best to look at him."what's your fault?",she said softly."Batman always come here and blames me or thinks im involved with crime",she said softly

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-18-2016, 02:56 AM

"That." Jason pointed to the pill bottle. "I heard Bruce as well." he sighed a little and pushed her hair behind her ear. "I'm sorry Willow. I was so careless back then."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-18-2016, 03:00 AM

Willow blinked and scoweled at the pill bottle."Jason,it's not your fault",she said aoftly."Its...the jocker's......and Brce's fault",she squeezed him a bit."you have nothing to appologize for"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-18-2016, 02:56 PM

"I shouldn't have been so reckless. If you had killed yourself because of me I never would have forgiven myself." Jason looked away shame and worry clouding his face.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-18-2016, 03:38 PM

Willow blinked more she smield a little and then gently made him look t her."Jason,none of it is your fault",she said softly."you,were trying to stop a mad man,you were doing your job....back then we were both reckless,i had been planning on taking a flightdown to help you guys,maybe if i had convinced Bruce to let me come...then you wouldn't have been killed",she was doing her best to hide the tears that were starting to form."this is the Jokers fault,and we are going to make sure he pays"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-19-2016, 03:05 AM

Jason held her hand which was against his cheek and smiled a little. "Yes we will make him pay in spades and Bruce as well. Does he have someone special or is he still sticking to the playboy angle?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-19-2016, 11:17 AM

"Hard to say".Willow said softly."theres is one girls hes been spotted wit time to time",she shrugged."guess we'll cross that bridge when we ghet there",she smiled softly."now are you hungry?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-19-2016, 03:56 PM

Jason's stomach growled in answer making him chuckle. "I guess I am." He glared at his stomach. "Traitor."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-19-2016, 05:53 PM

Willow blinked then started to laugh."just like old times"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-20-2016, 03:00 AM

"Yeah." Jason chuckled and stood. "I'll help you make food. It's been a while since I cooked."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-20-2016, 05:49 PM

Willow grinned and gent;ly pulled him to the kitchen

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-21-2016, 03:03 AM

Jason followed not realizing just how much he had missed her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-21-2016, 03:47 AM

Willow lead him to the kitchen and started to get out the ingredeants to amke his favrite dish.Hummmping softly though ,when she heard herslef she blinked.ot had been a while since she had hummed to herself.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-21-2016, 03:49 PM

Jason slid up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "God I missed this."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 01-21-2016, 05:23 PM

Willow jumped a little but siled."yeah...me too...heh it was fun to cook for yo and the rich man after you guys got home....",she smiled a little."then that ended when i was able to start joining you guys"