Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-22-2016, 03:26 AM

Ren looked around the expanse of the desert for what seemed to be the hundredth time. Or perhaps it was the thousandth? He had given up and decided that both he and his sister were completely and utterly lost. Sighing lightly, the question "Are you sure we're going the right way?" passed through his lips yet again.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-22-2016, 03:41 AM

"Ren, When have I ever led us in the wrong direction?" Yang asked simply as she put her hand over her eyes to see in the distance. She was positive, this HAD to be the direction. But knowing her luck, and Ren's insistence to the matter... They were lost. "We've been going in the direction we were told to." She finally admitted defeat for a moment

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-22-2016, 03:44 AM

"You mean like when you were heading towards your girlfriend's house because you needed your arm looked at but went in the wrong direction instead?" Ren deadpanned. "There's more examples I can give, you know," he added.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-22-2016, 04:51 AM

"Why the heck do you always insist that me and Ruby are a thing?" Yang growled lightly. She shot Ren a glare, clenching her fist.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-22-2016, 05:01 AM

"Because you always deny it so quickly," he replied before looking into the distance. "Well I'll be...we actually were heading in the right direction. I can see a town in the distance."

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-22-2016, 05:06 AM

"HAHA! I told you!" Yang boasted as she ran to the top of the sandy hill. "I must say, This is a very strange location for a city."

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-22-2016, 05:08 AM

"Yes yes, you're right. Just like I'm right about you and Ruby" he responded before following his sister. Still though, it was a weird place to have a town...

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-22-2016, 05:36 AM

Yang was simply going to ignore that, lest she punch him in the face. "Let's get going, I think we need a drink." She wanted a drink of water so badly, It was going to be the first thing she got upon entering the limits if she could find a place quickly.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-22-2016, 09:04 PM

Ren let out a light bark of laughter before following his sister. Though he wondered if she was going to try and pass off being male while within city limits. It wasn't the first time she did something like this, and honestly, it didn't bother him. However, instead of having it sprung on him last minute, he asked before they got close to the city.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-23-2016, 03:57 AM

Yang glanced over at her brother, stopping still way far from the city limits. "Think I need to? I tend to back in central to not draw attention." Yang rubbed her neck, knowing she could but it did get uncomfortable sometimes. She didn't mind it when needed, It helped keep a low profile and kept those from referring to her as a 'bimbo'... which nearly killed the last person who said it.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-23-2016, 04:05 AM

Ren thought for a few seconds about it. "Well...it couldn't hurt, but then again if you're found out people will ask questions," he said before looking down at his half mechanized body, the body that she saved at the cost of her own. "Then again...they'll probably ask about me as well or I could just be overthinking it. We are out in the middle of nowhere after all"

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-23-2016, 04:07 AM

"It's bad enough Winter is the one that doesn't have to question it." Yang sighed as she pulled out a band and began to take extra care that her hair was done right and put into a pony tail. It was going to take time due to how much she had. "I swear I'm going to kill her one of these days if she doesn't stop pushing my buttons."

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-23-2016, 04:14 AM

"Just like with me, you're too easy to tease sis. Especially with that word of yours..." Ren commented, knowing full well what would happen if he said it. Honestly, he had a feeling that if Winter Mustang wasn't their boss that she would be a pincushion somewhere...or worse.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-23-2016, 04:26 AM

"Thankfully, Winter knows to avoid that word." Yang finished her hair, getting her outfit fitted properly now. She had the entire set up built into the outfit, after almost 2 years of dealing with it. When she was done, her breasts were 'crushed' under the make shift chest wrap, her hair done up just right... She looked like a very feminine male. That alone never got her teased, or pressures since she always showed her prowess when needed. She really was just one of the guys. No one questioned her voice, which was a good thing in the end.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-23-2016, 04:40 AM

"Life has granted us few miracles" Ren deadpanned as he turned around, giving his sister some amount of privacy as she adjusted her outfit so that Yang could become 'Taiyang' or Tai for short. Waiting for her to finish, he wondered if the story they had heard was true or not.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-23-2016, 04:47 AM

'Tai' as she would normally go by, was just what the others back in Central called her. She took Taiyang, not wanting to lose her name when she decided to fake her gender, and Tai just sprung from that. She walked up next to Ren. With just those few modifications she looked like a different person. She raised her fist for a fist bump before smirking. "Ready to do a little digging? I'm sure we'll find something interesting here."

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-23-2016, 04:54 AM

Ren chuckled at that before fist-bumping her older 'brother' back and nodded. No matter what the outcome, Ren had a feeling that there would be something interesting within this town called Reole.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-23-2016, 05:36 AM

As they entered the town, Yang began to look for anywhere to get a drink. The walk killed her throat and if she didn't get a drink soon it would likely end in her passing out from dehydration. She had a feeling that Ren felt the same, trying to find somewhere. It wasn't long before she found a bar near a fountain. It looked like she could drink from the fountain but the red tint to the water made her suspicious. She approached the bar, waiting for the man behind the counter to finish with the person he was talking to.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-23-2016, 05:43 AM

"One minute" the bartender said as he was finishing up an order. Once that was done, he headed over to the two strangers. "You two must be new in town...just getting in?" he asked the duo. They almost looked like the Elric Siblings, but that couldn't be the case since one was a female and the other a male.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-23-2016, 05:59 AM

"Yeah, Just got in. Looking to get a drink. The heat was killing us near the end." Yang smiled, sitting down.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-23-2016, 06:04 AM

"I figured as much. Well, first drink is on the house, everything after costs extra," he replied before placing two cups in front of the travelers before hearing some static coming from his radio. "Stupid thing," he muttered before going to it and smacking it a few times in order to get it working again...at least for a little while longer.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-23-2016, 06:11 AM

"Want help with that?" Yang asked, taking a drink of water. "We can fix it for you."

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-23-2016, 06:19 AM

"I'd give you free drinks for the time that you're in Reole if you can fix this blasted thing," the Bartender responded.

KisaraKitsune
Team ⑨

Old 04-23-2016, 06:37 AM

"We'd fix it without the offer." Yang laughed and shook her head, "Want to give it a go?" She asked Ren, since he really didn't use his Alchemy all that much. She liked letting him take over sometimes, let him do it when the chances came up.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 04-23-2016, 06:43 AM

"Sure, why not?" Ren replied before asking to see the radio. After receiving it from the bartender, he placed it on the ground before taking a piece of chalk out of a pocket and started drawing a transmutation circle around the item. Once he was done, he channeled Aura and activated the circle which caused a small amount of smoke to appear and the circle to vanish. Once the cloud of dust cleared, the radio stood there, looking like it had been bought only seconds before.

"There we go, good as new" he said with a grin.