Chocobit Xyelle
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-09-2007, 09:37 PM

Anybody read that manga? I think it's really really cool, and funny too. The anime version of it is ok, but I think that it should have had a few more episodes... And they messed up dialogue.. bleh!

Emily Sargent
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 05-30-2007, 08:04 AM

I was addicted to that series for ages. It also lead to me to start playing Para Para Paradise, since the said dance was featured a lot in the series.

My favorite character would have to be Otohata Rei. He's a total dream, even though he can be a jerk at times. Yuuya is just too pathetic to be believed.

As for the girls, Ran gets my vote, obviously, but her little sister Sayo is pretty neat as well. I love how she does the "last request before dying" gag with her friend whenever she trips over stuff during an "investigation".

wispytearz
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to wispytearz Send a message via MSN to wispytearz Send a message via Yahoo to wispytearz

Old 06-09-2007, 08:28 PM

I never read the manga but when we had On Demand I watched the show. Originally I wasn't watching for myself, but rather my older daughter who likes the music and dances to it, but after watching a few episodes, I started to enjoy it too.
I kinda miss it now that we don't have On Demand anymore. Maybe it'll get added to my list of stuff to buy.

k4it0u
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to k4it0u

Old 06-12-2007, 04:00 AM

• The manga inspired me a lot when I read it :'3. I enjoyed the manga very much and glad that my friend had the mangas <3.
    Doubt I'll ever watch the anime series though; I felt a bit scared when I heard one of the songs from the anime xD;.

torhu_anime
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to torhu_anime

Old 06-17-2007, 06:15 PM

gals is awesome i have the first volume and it was so funny and cool. i want to get the second volume but never found one, all i see at the book story is volume 1,3,4,5,6 so on and so on that it and that make me mad, saying that no fair where are volume 2 you know.
i saw some of the episode of super gals online but like i online saw episode 1 and 2 that it, and an episode where the monkey boy battle cooking with his brother that is it. i wish there is a wedsite where i can watch super gals. thought there is a lot of wedsite i have not check if they have super gals or not yet. ^-^