Rosebleed
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via MSN to Rosebleed

Old 03-25-2009, 05:52 PM

Hello there! Happy Easter, Everyone! I hope the Easter bunny brought you lots of Chocolate and goodies! n_n

After last Christmas's giveaway, I decided I would skip the Valentines event and work for a bigger, better giveaway for Easter. n_n So I hope you all enjoy it as much as I will.

Giveaway Must Knows
This Giveaway will last the duration of this Event.
Read the rules! *points below*

What you can expect from this giveaway:
Well, While toddling about this site, doing my exchanging and what not, I found a few other friends that also wanted to be a part of this giveaway. We will be giving away a mixture of Art, (I love art, its the second best thing since sliced bread) Contribution items, Event items and maybe gold.
Obviously this is also a hangout thread, so please chat here, make friends. Thats the whole fun of the events!

The Hosts:

Siricco! => Insane Cricket => LillieRose! =>
Crystalunicorn => CrepsleyKabob => Me! (Rosebleed D: ) =>

So now you know who we are, or at least what our avas look like, we get to the more serious, boring stuff.

Rules
  1. We are doing this to hopefully make your time on the event more enjoyable, so please stick to menewsha's TOS. Obviousy i have a few of my own, but this is the most important.
  2. Please do not beg, either here or via pm. Its not a very attractive attribute.
  3. SPAM OR DOUBLE POSTING WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT BE TOLERATED!!
  4. Always have fun!
  5. Once your here, your here to stay. We're not just for Easter you know! I'll expect regular visits hereafter.. :lol:

At the bottom of this post is a guidline of what you will find on each post.
So, I am now passing you over to everyone else!

+_+_+ Post 1
<You are here> Introduction I.e Greetings! And Rules.
+_+_+ Post 2 Sirocco's Greeting and giveaway
+_+_+ Post 3 Insane Cricket's Greeting and giveaway
+_+_+ Post 4 LillieRose's Greeting and giveaway
+_+_+ Post 5 Crystalunicorn's Greeting and giveaway
+_+_+ Post 6 CrepsleyKabob's greetings and giveaway
+_+_+ Post 7 Rosebleed's Giveaway
+_+_+ Post 8 Previous winners
+_+_+ Post 9 Affiliates
+_+_+ Post 10 Reserved
+_+_+ Post 11 Reserved
+_+_+ Post 12 Reserved
+_+_+ Post 13 Reserved
+_+_+ Post 14 Reserved
+_+_+ Post 15 Reserved

Last edited by Rosebleed; 04-19-2009 at 06:46 PM..

Sirocco
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-25-2009, 06:03 PM

I n t r o d u c t i o n
Hello, as you see I'm Sirocco!
Like everyone in this thread, I'm here to provide something that is free. In my case, that's art. I'm pretty sure you're not going to be amazed by my skills, but still it's art, and it's free. And everybody likes art :)
E x a m p l e s
I draw Menewsha avatars and OCs (with good references though). Beware that I'm awful at drawing boys. I mean, I can draw them, but they're gonna look like a girl. Don't tell me I didn't warn you!

x x x x x x x x x

All the freebies will be headshots, sometimes maybe also bust-ups or waist-ups, depends on the thing I have to draw.
H o w . t o . g e t . a r t ?
The only thing you have to do is keep hanging around the thread and talk with all of us. It's simple, right?
Art will be given away on pages:
4, 9, 16, 25, 36, 49, 64, 81, 100, 121, 144, 169, 196, 225.
Then we will see. Considering how active the thread is, I have to change the rules.

I've decided to don't set up posts, so I'll just choose a random person on the page and contact her about it :)

I may or may not draw more freebies for people who sticked around for a long time or had a pretty avatar. No way I'll draw more, sorry. This thread is already unbelievabily big.
F i n i s h e d . a r t
If you won and want to have drawn something else than your current avatar, please, contact me!

Page 4 - ellaangelus
Page 9 - Pa-pancake - in progress
Page 16 - Simplixity
Page 25 - Sundey
Page 36 - Mnemosyne
Page 49 - FelineOrchid - in progress
Page 64 - Fiziali - in progress
Page 81 - Doomfishy - in progress
Page 100 - Izumi - in progress
Page 121 - wish - in progress
Page 144 - aoi midori - in progress
Page 169 - Rylynne - in progress
Page 196 - *Hime* - in progress
Page 225 - LillieRose

Last edited by Sirocco; 04-19-2009 at 06:04 AM..

Insane Cricket
(・・^...
Banned

Old 03-25-2009, 08:32 PM

Insane Art

Hello there, I'm insane Cricket. Here's a few things you should know about me (you might need them to get art).

1) Call me Cricket, not Insane.
2) Lately I've been more active in the evening and at night.
3) I live in Missouri, which means my timezone is CST.
4) Regardless of my avatar's gender, refer to me as male.

My art is by no means beautiful, nor does it belong in a museum. But it's free, so you can't really complain. ^^;;

I draw random things by hand, generally fluffy animals and such. But if I'm not feeling like doing it by hand, I'll scribble you something on MS paint. If I draw them in paint, I'll be putting a little pixel cricket somewhere on the image as a signature.

Here are the rules regarding the art:

1) Do not remove my signature, period.
2) Do not alter the image in any way other than resizing it.
3) That also means don't remove any text regarding who the image is for.

How to get art from me:

Every fifteen pages I'll use a random number generator to choose someone to give art to. I'll draw the art, then PM it to the person I've selected.

I will give out art on pages 15, 30, 45, 60, 75, 90, 105, 120, 135, 150, 165, 180, 195, 210, 225, 240, 255, 270, 285, 300, 315, 330, 345, 360, 375, 390, 405, 420, 435, 450, 465, 480, 495.

If this thread goes beyond three hundred pages, I may or may not continue giving out art.

Art in progress:
Beautiful Disaster
Jeannesha (x2)
Doomfishy
Mnemosyne (x2)
Rylynne
Winter Wind
Elmira Swift
FelineOrchid
Iroase Delschatten
Sirocco
LillieRose
aoi midori
Vonlyn
Izumi
[.j o y z]

Art that's done:
Nemui
.Jazzed
Pa-pancake

Last edited by Insane Cricket; 04-14-2009 at 03:55 AM..

LillieRose
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-26-2009, 03:51 PM

~Welcome~

Howdy there,and welcome to our joined giveaway. ^^

My name is LillieRose,and this lovely lady up there,is my cat Blackie.
Blackie will be assisting me this Easter to deliver some nice presents to make some people happy. ^^
What you need to know about me:
I am female *DUH*, I am a teacher and I live in the Old Continent *Europe*. ^^
And no,my native language isn't English.My mother tongue isn't English either. xD
English is the language I chose to learn,because I love it.
On to the goodies now!

The game is simple: 20 questions!

1.I will randomly think of a word.
2.Unfortunately,I am a very busy lady,so the game will take place when I have enough time to play fair and square.
3.After I have thought of a word, you can start asking me questions.YES/NO questions only!
4.Generally,we will play until someone guesses the word,however,I have thought of a points system which will determine the winner of the game and which will vouch that those who participate the most actually get the prizes that they deserve.

Here is how I am going to assign points.

Each participant gets 10 points initially.

Questions answered with "yes" gets 5 points.

Questions answered with "no" get 0 points.

Questions which are ambiguous get 2 points.

Word guessed within 20 questions gets 10 points.

Word guessed after more than 20 questions were asked, gets 5 points.

Word incorrectly guessed gets -5 points.

IMPORTANT: If you want to guess the word,you must use this form *this is to make sure that you have actually read my post xD*

You don't have to use the big font,just make sure that your answer is in royalblue and in the proper form:

Code:
Lillie,is the mystery word *mystery word here*?
If you do not do this,you will lose -5 points.

The prizes are EIs from the last few events,current event common animal umbrellas and a pair of speshul CIs for the lucky person who gets most points. ^^
I intentionally don't want to reveal it to you,because I want a lot of people just to have funnnnn!Which is what events are all about,right?

So have fun and enjoy the Easter celebrations. :heart:

~Ze list of people who are participating and rounds done so far~

11th - 1st round - word guessed by Pa-pancake
12th - 2nd round - word guessed by *Hime*
13th - 3rd round - word guessed by ~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~
14th - 4th round - word guessed by Ivvy
15th - 5th round - word guessed by Ivvy
Bonus round - word guessed by Rylynne and ~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~
16th - 6th round - word guessed by Ivvy
Bonus round - word guessed by Ivvy <-- She's good. xD
17th - 7th round - word guessed by Jeannesha
Bonus round - word guessed by bearysplash

Due to me not being able to come online on the 18th,that round will be introduced as a bonus round on the 16th and the winners will be announced on the 17th!

Rankings:

1.Pa-pancake 127 - Bunny and fox hat
2.Rylynne 126 - Bao Bao,the panda
3.Ivvy 69 - Celes Paradi set
4.~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~ 68 - Black and white heartface fox slippers
5.wish 44 - V-day 09 fluffy pillow,blankie,floaties,pin and drawing room
6.Jeannesha 27 - Ladybug umbrella
7.Iroase Delschatten 25 - Froggy umbrella
8.d2hiriyuu 25 - Panda umbrella
9.General 20 - Bee umbrella
10.BrokenAngel 17- Yumeh bats
11.sad_girlformat 15 - Yumeh bats
12.Mnemosyne 15 - Night in the graveyard
13.bearysplash 12 - Witch's broom
14.Sirocco 10 - Cloak of death
15.Clair Voyant 10 - Pumpkin patch
16.ellaangelus 10 - Widow's pin
17.Livia 7 - Red and green present
18.Annex 5 - Purple spotted present
19.Fiziali 5 - Little teal present
20.gawd its paper 5 - Big present
21.CrystalUnicorn 5 - Green present

*Hime* 47 - she's got a speshul prize because she will not be here for the rest of the event. :heart:

Last edited by LillieRose; 04-17-2009 at 09:37 PM..

Crystalunicorn
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to Crystalunicorn Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalunicorn

Old 03-26-2009, 03:54 PM

Well hi there guys.

And so it looks like i joined this group of well wishers to share some prices with you.

My game is very simple. However you must answer within 5 mins and you can't win two days in a row.

My mule will randomly post a question and first person to answer will win a prize. Please dont spam. Since site rules still stand.

Day 1 : chaos armor Winner: Mnemosyne
Day 2 : Over lord tattered wings Winner: Winter Wind
Day 3 : yumeh slippers winner: Mnemosyne
Day 4 : bao bao the panda winner: LillieRose
Day 5 : order armor winner: Doomfishy
Day 6 : tatsu the dragon winner: rubicubi
Day 7 : wood sprite Winner: BrokenAngel

Just a random prize: yumeh slippers

Goodluck.

Last edited by Crystalunicorn; 04-17-2009 at 06:24 PM..

CrepsleyKabob
(。・ω・&...

Old 03-26-2009, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrepsleyKabob View Post
Winner time!

Here are all the raffle winners for each of the Easter items x3

:: Chicky on my Head!

First place winner = #1 Pa-Pancake
(Chicky on my Head!)
Second place winner = #7 Fiziali (June 2008 Fox/Bunny Hat set)
Third place winner = #14 FelineOrchid (Stardust Sash/Crescent Moon)
Drawing

:: Bunny Hairpin

First place winner = #11 BettyBeat (Bunny Hairpin)
Second place winner = #5 Fiziali (October 2008 Calesco's Blaze/Waves of Naias set)
Third place winner = #1 Rikali (Festival of Winter Nights 2008 set)
Drawing

:: Pierced Bunny Headband

First place winner = #4 Fiziali (Pierced Bunny Headband)
Second place winner = #10 Winter Wind (September 2008 Syne Battleaxe/Amorian Chakram set)
Third place winner = #9 magnusvale (Stardust Sash/Crescent Moon)
Drawing

:: White Bunny Plushie

First place winner = #4 M i n u x e (White Bunny Plushie)
Second place winner = #8 Pa-Pancake (July 2008 Dove/Raven Anklewing set)
Third place winner = #10 Ivvy (Festival of Winter Nights 2008 set)
Drawing

Important note! READ!
There's a decent chance that I won't be able to get on much during the Easter event, maybe not at all. Because of this, naturally, I most likely won't be able to help out as much with the giveaway, and I won't be here to do my part in a timely fashion. So, because of this, for all of MY contests I would like you all to PM my mule, CrepsMule, instead of posting anything in here or PMing my main account (though that would be less of a problem). If you have a question that needs immediate answering, ask Rosebleed or another host for help because if you ask me I won't see it until it'll be most likely too late.
I'll do my best to sort everything out and do the raffles for each item as soon as I get the chance, just keep in mind and try to understand that it might not be until some time after the event is over.
Thanks for understanding!

Easter 2007 set giveaway!
Hey guys, welcome to my part of the giveaway =) I was thinking about what kind of prizes would be appropriate for this kind of giveaway, when the obvious answer came into my mind: the original Easter set! xD So I stalked the marketplace and used my amazing persuasive attributes to get my hands on a set for you guys, don't you feel special now? Anyway, keep reading to find out how to have a chance at getting an item! The Easter items will be given away separately, and don't worry, even if you don't win an Easter item, you still might win another smaller prize ^^

How to play:
This is the most important part, how can you expect to win if you don't even know how to play? Basically, what this will be is a sort of free raffle, but there will be certain "tasks" you will have to accomplish to enter each one. To find out more, check out the rules for each item and that should clear things up, and if all else fails you can always ask me or someone else in the thread for help if you don't understand!
Just a note though: anyone can play, whether you have the item or not! I don't want people to miss out on the fun just because they already have one, and, if you win, you can do whatever you want with the item, so if you want to sell it, that's fine with me ^^
You can enter AND win in each category as well, so go all out!

The set:
:: Chicky on my Head!
To qualify for the raffle for this item, what you need to do is find the three chicky pictures I have hidden around the forums somewhere. I'll have clues for them, so it'll be up to you to decipher them and find the images! Try to find the thread titles that match the clues, and then look in the posts to find the image (it'll be somewhere in the 1st - 3rd pages), and once you find it, PM CrepsMule with the form below. Another way would be to just search through all my posts to find the images, but beware, you might be looking for a loooooong time... One last hint: use the forum search feature to search for my posts, it'll give you a list of all the threads I've posted in so you won't need to go hunting too far.
Thread #1: In soviet Menewsha, the users pick you! (please don't kill me XD)
Thread #2: Did you vote Earth this year?
Thread #3: Big Fat Bully! What kind of pillow fighter were you?

It is extremely important that you PM CrepsMule with this form once you're done!
Code:
Username: 
Thread #1: -insert link to post here-
Thread #2: -insert link to post here-
Thread #3: -insert link to post here-

Chicky on my Head! raffle slotsX

1. Pa-Pancake
2. dragoness129
3. Easther_Bunni
4. Vonlyn
5. Mnemosyne
6. Sirocco
7. Fiziali
8. M i n u x e
9. Insane Cricket
10. Izumi
11. Beautiful Disaster
12. Suona
13. [.j o y z]
14. FelineOrchid
15. Winter Wind
16. Rylynne
17. BettyBeat

First place winner will win a Chicky on my Head!
Second place winner will win a June 2008 Fox/Bunny Hat set
Third place winner will win a Stardust Sash and a Crescent Moon

:: Bunny Hairpin
Do you like hairpins? So do I! To qualify for this item's raffle, I want you to pick out your favorite hairpin in all of Menewsha, and then write a Haiku poem about that hairpin. For those of you who don't know, a Haiku poem is a short poem composed of three lines with 5, 7 and 5 syllables in each line respectively. It doesn't have to be good, as long as I can see the relation between your Haiku and the hairpin you chose, you'll qualify, but don't go talking about how good that chocolate cupcake your mom made you was or anything off-topic.
Here's an example of something you could do:
"Oh Bunny Hairpin
I'm in love with your pink threads
I hope you'll be mine"

So yeah, as you can see it doesn't have to be a masterpiece or anything, something like the above would be perfect as an entry XD

It is extremely important that you PM CrepsMule with this form once you're done!
Code:
Username: 
My Haiku: -insert Haiku poem here-

Bunny Hairpin raffle slotsX

1. Rikali
2. Easther_Bunni
3. fairywaif
4. Mnemosyne
5. Fiziali
6. M i n u x e
7. FelineOrchid
8. Winter Wind
9. Ivvy
10. Rylynne
11. BettyBeat
12. Dystopia
13. Pa-Pancake

First place winner will win a Bunny Hairpin
Second place winner will win an October 2008 Calesco's Blaze/Waves of Naias set
Third place winner will win a Festival of Winter Nights 2008 set

:: Pierced Bunny Headband
Your challenge this time is, make me laugh! I don't really care how you do it, tell me a funny story, show me a funny picture, whatever you can come up with! Even if it doesn't make me die laughing, as long as I can tell that it's at least supposed to me funny, then it'll be good, that means telling me your cat Snoogums died today is out of the question XD

Code:
Username: 
Check this out!: -insert funny story/picture/etc. here-

Pierced Bunny Headband raffle slotsX

1. dragoness 129
2. Vonlyn
3. Mnemosyne
4. Fiziali
5. M i n u x e
6. FelineOrchid
7. Suona
8. Pa-Pancake
9. magnusvale
10. Winter Wind
11. Rylynne
12. BettyBeat
13. Dystopia

First place winner will win a Pierced Bunny Headband
Second place winner will win a September 2008 Syne Battleaxe/Amorian Chakram set
Third place winner will win a Stardust Sash and a Crescent Moon

:: White Bunny Plushie
So, how do you guys feel about the new worldwide trend that is "Go Green"? Do you support the message that it's trying to get across? Do you do anything to try and be more "Green"? Do you find the whole thing to be a commercial scheme to get people to buy more "Green" products?
You don't have to be for or against it, you're entitled to your own opinion, I just want to know what the term means to you, or if you do anything to support/go against it. You don't have to go in depth or anything, just one phrase stating your position on it will suffice, though if you're interested in a debate I might be up for one once I get back :]

Code:
Username: 
How do you feel about "Go Green"?: -insert response here-

White Bunny Plushie raffle slotsX

1. dragoness129
2. Mnemosyne
3. Fiziali
4. M i n u x e
5. FelineOrchid
6. Beautiful Disaster
7. Suona
8. Pa-Pancake
9. Winter Wind
10. Ivvy
11. Rylynne
12. BettyBeat

First place winner will win a White Bunny Plushie
Second place winner will win a July 2008 Dove/Raven Anklewing set
Third place winner will win a Festival of Winter Nights 2008 set
Other notes:
To keep too many questions from being asked in the thread, here is some information for you all to keep things clear:
  • Anyone can enter, even if you already have the prizes!
  • If you win, you can do anything you like with the item, even sell it, I won't judge you for anything.
  • You can only have one slot per raffle, sorry, gotta keep it fair for everyone!
  • You can enter in the raffle for each item.
  • Please, only one slot per person, and no mule accounts ^^;
  • You don't have to pay anything to enter the raffle, just follow the game rules under each item to enter for that specific item.
  • I'll be using http://www.randomizer.org to choose the winners, everybody will have an equal chance.
  • I'll announce the winners as soon as I can, refer to the beginning of the post! Winners will be notified by PM, and if I need to I'll make a thread in the Community Discussion forum to notify everyone. Feel free to ask me as well if you see me around.
  • If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask Rosebleed or another host and I'm sure they'll answer to the best of their ability! If they can't, then use your best judgment as I won't be able to answer any questions for the time being (again, refer to beginning of the post).
  • Make sure you read the beginning of the post!
I hope that cleared everything up for you all! Enjoy your time!

Last edited by CrepsleyKabob; 04-18-2009 at 07:48 PM..

Rosebleed
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-26-2009, 05:06 PM

The Raffle ~
NEW ENTRIES CUT OFF : Saturday 18th April 10 PM GMT time. Located: here
Ok, so after being overloaded with the last giveaway *point's to the post below where all the winner's are at* I decided to hold a raffle, because it didn't las as long as i'd hoped it would last. :D But that's great new's because it mean's you guy's have made this one of the most popular thread's in this event! Hurrah!
And Because this is going to be my Last giveaway untill I've completed all my quest's, I want it to go out in style ~

Ok, so to business ~

Prizes :~
First Place : Bee OR Panda Slipper's, your choice which!
Second Place: Carni Hairpin :drool:
Third Place : Panda Headphones + Horn's of nature (Somehow they got missed in the last giveaway and i'm not trolling all the way through it!)
Fourth place: March 09 set
Fifth place: April 09 Set.

How to Enter:
This raffle is free!
To enter, I want you to send this form to my mule account, Candyfloss (please note, if it get's sent to my main account the form will be disregarded.)
Quote:
Username:
Mule's Username:
PLEASE NOTE, IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ACTIVELY POSTING IN THE GIVEAWAY THREAD YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IGNORED. I'LL DEFINATELY BE CHECKING.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE, YOU WILL ONLY BE ALLOWED ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. IF I SUSPECT YOU TO BE CHEATING, I WILL CHECK.

Current Entries:
1.Rikali
2.Mnemosyne
3.aoi midori
4.FelineOrchid
5.d2hiriyuu
6.heartpoint
7.Rylynne
8.DariaMorgendorfer
9.Iroase Delschatten
10.Ivvy
11. Jeannesha
12. Pa-Pancake
13. Sweetcooky
14. Fiziali
15. Wish
16.Azntwins
17.Clair Voyant
18. bearysplash
19. Izumi
20. Simplixity
21. Crystalunicorn
22. Doomfishy
23.angelyuy
24.Winter wind
25. Easther_Bunni
26. Suona
Raffle Winners:

First Place : Bee OR Panda Slipper's, your choice which! - Iroase Delschatten
Second Place: Carni Hairpin - Crystalunicorn
Third Place : Panda Headphones + Horn's of nature (Somehow they got missed in the last giveaway and i'm not trolling all the way through it!)-heartpoint
Fourth place: March 09 set - Sweetcooky
Fifth place: April 09 Set. - d2hiriyuu
I'll be posting this in my quest thread also..

Raffle to be announced Sunday 18th April in my Quest thread.

Last edited by Rosebleed; 04-19-2009 at 06:45 PM..

Rosebleed
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-26-2009, 05:47 PM

Previous winners And Giveaway's~
How to win!

Well, here we are once again! Its Easter, I skipped the Valentines Event to hold you a bigger, better, Giveaway. In more ways than one. o.o As you can see the amount of people giving things away has grown, too. =)
Right, so I know your all burning, or not, to know how to win in my giveaway!
Well its really simple actually. After getting a fair few complaints at my last giveaway about people 'sniping' the prizes, I decided to find a fairer way to giveaway prizes before making my next giveaway.
Well, It finally came to me after sitting, pondering it for many minutes. :lol: I've decided to hold my own game, something similar to 'battleships'.

The Rules:
If you don't know the rules, I'll give you the simplified verson that I am doing. Basically in a few minutes I will be loading a picture with a grid on it. This will be numbered and lettered around the outside. All you have to do is select a square using the number and letter of the square. Simple. In Example, I want the top left hand box, so I would say 'A,1' But please make sure you don't just post that. Carry on with your conversations, or join in with the conversation thats going on otherwise I wont take no notice.
The squares can be picked on every 20th page (for example, page 20,40,60,80 etc etc), and you can only choose One square Per Person, per prize page. This Includes Mules. I can check, and I will if I suspect you to be cheating. :) But still, thats a possible prize for every person who posts on a prize page! Please be warned though, some of the squares hold nothing.

Please also check that noone else has chosen the square before you chose it. The list will be below the prize pool.

The Prize Pool:X

CI Prizes ~
Scepter of Order
Scepter of Chaos
Cloak of Healing
Cloak of Nature
Tigra the Tiger
Leon the Lion
Winter's Flight
Glacial Circlet
Astral Halo
Sleepy Melodies Harp
Dragon Helm
Garnet Dragon Sword
Jester Hat
Royal Cape
Dove Wings
Raven Wings
Staff of Healing
Horns of Nature
Spirit of the Phoenex
Spirit of Atlantis
Bunny Hat
Fox Hat
Raven Anklewings
Dove Anklewings
Bee Headphones
Panda Headphones
Syne Battleaxe
Amorian Chakram
Waves of Naias
Calesco's Blaze
Pirate's Booty
Ninja's Arsenal
Peacock Regalia
Weather Forecast
Yumeh Slippers
Steampunk Headgear
Order Armor
Chaos Armor
Tatsu the Dragon
Bao Bao the Panda
Evil Overlord
Wood Sprite

EI Prizes ~
Frost Belt
Chilled Beauty x 2
Celestial Headdress
Celestial Waist Wrap
Celes Paradi Hairpin
Starfruit Basket
Stardust Sash
Cresent Moon
Yumeh Bats
Pumpkin Patch
Witch's Broom
A Night in the Graveyard
Red and Green Present (Candycanes)
Purple Spotted Present (Winter Cloaks)
Little Teal Present (Snowflake Plushie Pillows)
Big Present (Snowcat)
Green Present (Winter Nights background)
Heartface Fox Slippers

Common Prizes ~
25 prizes of a common 400g or lower ~ Of your choice from the event store.

The Winners ~ If you won a common see below the list!

Quote:
A1 - Ivvy - Big Present (Snowcat)
A4Bearysplash A4 - Starfruit basket
A6 Mne - Royal Cape
A9Baltz Delirium: A9 Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
A10 Cricket - Tigra the tiger
A13LillieRose A13 Yumeh Bat's
A15Explosion On Contact: A15 Sceptor of Order
A16D2hiriyuu: A16 - Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
B4 Azntwins - bee headphones :heart:
B7Azntwins B7 - Garnet Dragon Sword
B10Mnemosyne: B10 - Heartface Fox Slippers
B12 Doom -B12 - Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
B14Ivvy ~ B14 - Calesco's Blaze
C3 Fiarra: C3 - Dove Ankle Wings
C8Insane Cricket: c8 ~ Purple Spotted Present (Winter Cloaks)
C9Wish: - Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
C16Jeannesha - C16 -Wood sprite
D1 d2hiriyuu - Sleepy melody's harp
D4 pan D4 Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
D5 Jeannesha: Raven Headwing's
D9 Mnemosyne: - Amorian Chakram
D13 - Fiziali - Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
E2 D2hiriyuu E2 ~ Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
E7 Easther_Bunni: E7 - Spirit of the phoenix
E11Mnemosyne: E11 Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
E12Explosion on Contact: E12 Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
E16Cricket ~ E-16 Raven Anklewing's
F4 Sweetcooky: F4 - - Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
F9 - Izumi - Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
F14Winter Wind: F14 - Cloak of healing
G4 - Doomfishy - Nothing =(
G5Rylynne G5 - Dove Headwing's
G7Dear Husband: G7 Celestial Headdress
G8 - wish - Pirate's booty! :o :o Wish is lucky ~ xDD
G10Pa-pancake: G10 Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
G13Lillie ~ G13 - Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
H2Pa-Pancake ~ H2 - Peacock Regalia
H10 Bearysplash: - Weather Forecast
H13 Ivvy: H13 - Chilled Beauty
H16 - Dystopia - Dragon Helm
I5Lilith the Ill i5 ~ Chaos Armour
I7Sir ~ i7 - Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
I8 Azntwins: - Punpkin Patch
I11Mnemosyne ~ i 11 - Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
I13Ry ~ i 13 Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
I14d2hiriyuu I14 Cresent moon
J2Pancake - J2 - Staff of Healing
J6Nivvy J6 - A Night in the Graveyard
J7Hime - J7 - Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
J8 - Doomfishy - Frost Belt
J9Heartpoint: J9 - Astal Halo
J11[.joyz]: J11 - Tatsu the Dragon
J15Mnemosyne: J15 Sceptor of Chaos
K3Doomfishy - K3Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
K4AND LOVE SAiiD NO ~ K 4 - Waves of Naias
K6Vonlyn - K6 Evil Overlord
K11 Rikali - Celestial Waist Wrap
K16FelineOrchid: K16 - Stardust sash
L1 Raze ~ Cloak of Nature
L5Bearysplash: L5 - Winter's flight
L9 - Izumi - Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
L13Bearysplash: L13 - Celes Paradi Hairpin
Dear Husband: L14 - Order Armour
L15Explosion on Contact: L15 Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
M3Sweetcooky M3 Nothing
M4Suona M4 Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
M5 Vonlyn: - Bunny Hat ^_^
M7Mnemosyne: M7 - Chilled Beauty
M8.Jazzed: M8 -Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve..
M10 - wish - Syne Battleaxe
N3Vonlyn - N3 Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
N9d2hiriyuu N9 - Steampunk
N12Lilith the III N12 Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
N13 Simplixity: - Green Present (Winter Nights background)
N14Doomfishy: N14Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
O1*Hime* - o1 - Glacial Circlet
O6Rikali: O6 - Leon the Lion
O8Doomfishy: O8 - Witch's broom
O10[.joyz]: O10 Jester hat
O14DariaMorgendorfer: O14 BaoBao the panda
O16Bearysplash: O16 - Fox Hat
P2.Jazzed P2 - Little Teal present
P3 - Mnemosyne - Ninja's Arsenal
P8Wish: P8 - Yumeh Slippers
P9Ivvy: P9 Common from event store under 400g ~ Please note it may be a few day's before you recieve.
P12 Vonlyn: - Spirit of Atlantis

If you win a common please use this form and send it to my mule, Candyfloss:
Quote:
Name of common:
Price of common:
Male/Female:
Page of common:
Well, now you know the detail's, its time to have some fun! n_n

Last edited by Rosebleed; 04-15-2009 at 10:06 PM..

Rosebleed
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-26-2009, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiziali
Thank you so very much for putting together such a wonderful event thread. I know I've already said this, but I just can't say it enough...this has been a very fun event for me.

The first I've been able to put this much time into and I've been enjoying myself very much, and you and the other members who collaborated with you on this thread are a big part of why I have enjoyed this event so much. You're all awesome! :)
lovely comment <3 Make's these worth while D:

Last edited by Rosebleed; 04-18-2009 at 08:10 PM..

Rosebleed
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-26-2009, 05:56 PM

Reserve 1

Last edited by Rosebleed; 03-26-2009 at 05:59 PM..

Rosebleed
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Reserve 2

Rosebleed
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Reserve 3

Rosebleed
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-26-2009, 05:59 PM

Reserve 4

Rosebleed
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-26-2009, 06:00 PM

Reserve 5

Rosebleed
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-26-2009, 06:00 PM

Reserve 6

Rosebleed
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-11-2009, 06:57 PM

Now open i guess.. =D

Monsieur
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-11-2009, 06:59 PM

HYE ROSE :D
I wish i could see the thread i know it is awesome because your awesome xDD

Doomfishy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-11-2009, 07:01 PM

Nice giveaway concept. ^^ I'll definitely be sticking around. :)

Transcendence
(-.-)zzZ

why cant I see this thread?

Sundey
\ (•◡•) /

I can't see anything :(

Doomfishy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-11-2009, 07:03 PM

I think there's some problem with the event forum - you can see the posts by reading the previews in the Advanced Post option 'til then.

Of course, you won't know that until you use the previews to see this post. xP

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Pa-pancake

Old 04-11-2009, 07:17 PM

I'm doing the preview on 'advanced post thing' too ^^" I'm looking forward to participating in all these events!

Rikali
I can haz?

Old 04-11-2009, 07:20 PM

Rose! *glomps*
I can't wait until I can actually see this thread. I'm really excited for the event! ^^

Doomfishy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-11-2009, 07:21 PM

My laptop's in the shop right now - I hope it gets fixed soon so I can use Photoshop to enter that egg-coloring contest. ^^

[ stuck using my boyfriend's computer for the time being ]

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Pa-pancake

Old 04-11-2009, 07:24 PM

the Egg colouring contest looks like its going to be a tonne of fun! Definitely something I can do since I really suck at drawing ^^"