JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 09-05-2010, 07:55 PM

Cammille shivered as he sucked on her neck, the sensation was familiar and filled her with euphoria. "Isaac.." She breathe his name and looked deeply into his eyes before leaning up to kiss him deeply. Pulling him closer to her she filled the kiss with passion, long stored passion. This feeling has been within her since the day they parted. Cammi would never let him leave her,she needed him more then anything. "I loveyou Isaac...i love you i love you.." She kept whispering the sentance over and over between kisses. Tightening her legs grip around him, she felt his pelvis between her legs and flushed, but just pulled him closer.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 09-05-2010, 08:07 PM

Isaac kissed her back with the same amount of passion or maybe even more. He didn't stop kissing her and pulled her closer to him. He felt her legs around his pelvis and loved how tight they where around him. He smiled as he heard her and whispered back between kisses, "I love you, I love you so much." he said and tilted her head up more so that he could kiss her better. Her lips where the drug that he had been craving since he left her. Her touch was the thing that he couldnt live without and her body was the thing that had driven him crazy. She was just the perfect girl for him and he loved her more then anything else.

JessehBoo

Old 09-06-2010, 01:24 AM

Cammille kissed up kiss neck, nibbling softly as she slide her hands up his shirt. "Isaac.." she breathed and pulled him closer rolling her hips and grinding against him as her lips moved to his, kissing him deeply. There was a buildup of passion within her, and it was about burst open.

Palmoun

Old 09-06-2010, 04:49 AM

Isaac moaned softly as he felt her grind against him and pulled her closer to him. "cammille.." he breathed softly as he kissed her back and loved the feel of her hands on him. He ran a hand down her sides and then stuck his hands up her short. Her skin felt amazing under his touched and he kissed her deeper and more passionately then before.

JessehBoo

Old 09-06-2010, 04:17 PM

Cammille was flustered as she began to become more and more aroused by Isaac. Sliding his shirt off she let her fingers linger on his skin, feeling every muscle, the feeling sent shivers up her spine and she moaned softly. Letting her tounge push past Isaac's lips she massaged hers against his own. Euphoria was spreading through her as she let her hands roam on his skin more never wanting to let go. Cammi wanted to stay in this moment forever, with him, just like this.

Palmoun

Old 09-06-2010, 08:01 PM

Isaac loved it when he felt his shirt come off and her hands on him. Her hands where amazing and he pulled her closer to him. His tounge danced with hers and her taste was entoxocating. He ran his hands over her skin and then started to pull off her shirt. He wanted to feel her skin pressed to his. This was still the same as before only it was a thousand times better then before and he never wanted to stop. He ran his hands down her back and pulled her closer so he could taste her better and feel her skin against his.

JessehBoo

Old 09-07-2010, 04:18 AM

Cammille was breathing heavily pressing her body against his and enjoying th feeling of her chest against his. "Bedroom.." she said quietly and looked deeply into his eyes. She didnt want his mother walking in on them like this, sure they were older, but it was rude. Kissing him again she smiled as she awaited his reaction.

Palmoun

Old 09-07-2010, 09:54 PM

Isaac smiled and picked her up bridle style, "sounds like a plan to me." he said as he looked into her eyes. He then headed towards his room which his parents had turned into a guest bedroom. None of his stuff was here but a bed was and that was all that mattered. He then gently layer her down Ito the bed as he kissed her deeply and ran his hands down her lovingly.

JessehBoo

Old 09-08-2010, 01:32 AM

Cammille let out a giggle as he picked her up and clung to him tightly. His chest was so much more muscular then she remembered and she ran her fingertips overthem. Her cheeks flushed as he laid her down and kissed her, nibbling on his bottom lip she purred and let her hands slide down his chest. "Isaac.." She moaned softly and tugged lightly on the rim of his pants.

Palmoun

Old 09-08-2010, 02:12 AM

Isaac Moaned softly when she nibbled on his bottom lip and he pulled her closer to him. He ran hia hands over her and smirked as he felt her tug on his pants and he started to slid them off of him. He then ran his hands over her and part of him missed how she was before. But now she was a women and she was beautiful as he'll. He then kissed down to her neck and sucked there as he tugged on her pants.

JessehBoo

Old 09-08-2010, 02:40 AM

Cammille shimmied out of her pants and laid there in her undergarments. Pulling Isaac close against her she breathed heavily. "I loveyou Isaac.." she breathed and kissed him roughly, starting to tug his boxers down. She wanted him, he was a boy when he left all those years ago, now he was a man. A handsome...sexy...irresistable man. And she wanted him, she lusted for him. Yet it was okay, cause she loved him, and she always would. "Take me Isaac..." She moaned softly.

Palmoun

Old 09-08-2010, 02:45 AM

Isaac smiled and pulled off his boxers right away. "I love you too." he said to her softly and you could tell he meant it as he kissed her back deeply. He ran his hands over her and started to pull off her bra and underwear. She was still the girl he loved only a women and he still love every single inch of her. He still listed and craved every part of her and when he heard her say those words he did. He took her And showed her the pent up love he had held for her for all of these years.

JessehBoo

Old 09-08-2010, 02:59 AM

[[fadetoblack! XD]]

Palmoun

Old 09-08-2010, 03:03 AM

((lol, wow this is going great. But I can't wait to see what else happens. Oh and you can start back up))

JessehBoo

Old 09-08-2010, 03:21 AM

[[haha okay :)]]

Cammille groaned slightly as she woke, her eyes fluttering open. "Mmm...?" She said quietly and was a bit startled as she felt arms around her. When the woman looked over her shoulder her heart fluttered, seeing Isaac's peacefule sleeping face. Trent had always been gone when she woke up...it was nice to feel someone beside her, see a face when she woke up. Kissing his arm lightly Cammille snuggled him a bit and rested her head back on the pillow, relaxing and enjoying the warmth of Isaac's body with hers.

Palmoun

Old 09-09-2010, 01:01 AM

Isaac felt her wiggle and slowly woke up. He opened his eyes and smiled when he saw her in his arms and he pulled her close to him. "morning, cammi." he said to her softly and kept her close. It felt amazing to have her this close to him and he looked into her eyes lovingly. "how did you sleep?" he asked her softly and kept her close to him.

JessehBoo

Old 09-09-2010, 03:27 AM

The girl mumbled in her half sleep. "Mmm..Five more minutes.." She groaned quietly and snuggled into him. He was so warm and smooth and oh, so comfty. The woman fell asleep once more, mumbling something about bacon as she cuddled the man. Honestly she hadnt been eating lately. Trent always said she looked a bit chubby, and Cammille had been eating less to try and lose the rest of her teen pudge. "Mmm..urgh...ffhh...eggs.." The woman spoke in her sleep.

Palmoun

Old 09-09-2010, 03:32 AM

Isaac chuckled as he listens to her and knew he would make her just about everything for breakfast. She deserved it and she looked to skinny in his oppinion. He gently stroked her head and watched her mummble about food and knew he would treat her ten time better then Trent. He would make her the happiest girl ever and make sure that she smiled always.

JessehBoo

Old 09-09-2010, 04:16 AM

Her eyes fluttering open Cammille smiled at Isaac. "Morning Izzy.." she said with a blush and kissed his nose cutely. "How did you sleep?" Honestly, she didnt really need him to answer, she knew they both had a great nights sleep. Remembering it the woman blushed furiously and hid her face under the covers.

Last edited by JessehBoo; 09-09-2010 at 04:20 AM..

Palmoun

Old 09-09-2010, 10:47 AM

Isaac chuckled when he saw her bury her face into the cover. He pulled her close to him and kissed her head gently. "I slept wonderfully, how about you?" he asked but knew she had slept just as great. He then pulled her face from the covers and kissed her lips gently, "and what would you like to eat for breakfast, I will make anything for you." he said as he looked inti her eyes.

JessehBoo

Old 09-09-2010, 08:02 PM

Cammille purred softly as she felt his lips kiss hers. "Mmmm...im not sure..." Actually she knew what she wanted, but knew she shouldnt have it. Bacon, eggs, sausage and pancakes, ugh shed kill for a breakfast like that. Yet even thinking about it she could hear Trents voice in her head. "You know i dont think you should have eaten that, you dont need anymore jiggle in those thighs, Babe." Frowning the girl rolled over and curled up a bit, hugging her stomach. She didnt want to get fat for Isaac...he deserved to have a skinny girlfriend...he was so ripped now that if she got chubby again theyd just get stared at. "Im not hungry.." She said quietly.

Palmoun

Old 09-09-2010, 11:48 PM

Isaac looked at her slightly surprised but knew that she was hungry. He had listend to her talk about food in his sleep and he wondered if she had starved herself or something when she was with her old boyfriend. He then sat up and pulled her into his lap and kissed her head, "no, you are. I listend to your sleep talk and I already knew what to make you for breakfast." he said to her softly. He would make her eggs, becon and pancakes or french toast. He would make her the best breakfast that he could and would let her eat all of it.

JessehBoo

Old 09-10-2010, 03:42 AM

Cammille blushed and cursed at herself for talking in her sleep. "I..really not hungry.." She tried to insist but was betrayed by her stomach as it growled in disagreement. The woman sighed and frowned. "Shush you.." She mumbled at her stomach before snuggling into Isaac. Cammi wanted to stay pretty for him...she didnt want to become chubby again.

Palmoun

Old 09-10-2010, 11:00 AM

Isaac chuckled and looked down at her, "yes you are hunry, stop denying it." he said to her softly and kissed her head gently. "you need to eat and I know it no matter what you say. So I am going to make you the best breakfast that I can all for you." he said to her softly and kept her close. She felt to skinny in his arms and he missed how she was before.

JessehBoo

Old 09-11-2010, 08:02 PM

Cammille pouted and then sighed. She knew he wasnt going to let her have her way. "Fine.." she mumbled in defeat and squirmed from his arms, trying to make a dramatic exit but ended up rolling off the bed with a thud. "Ow.." She said holding her head and sitting up. Her eyes widened as she saw her naked body and quickly pulled the sheets from the bed and wrapped them around her.