Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 09-11-2010, 08:23 PM

Isaac looked at her worryed, "hey you okay?" he asked and got up. He quickly pulled on his boxers since that was all he could find and then ran over to Cammi. He wrapped a arm around her and looked at her worryed. He then pulled over one of his shirts since he knew she probably wanted to get covered up.

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 09-12-2010, 04:23 AM

"Im fine..." she said with a blush and took the shirt from him. "Thanks." Quickly Cammille pulled the shirt over her, it was pretty big on her skinny frame. Standing up she wavered a bit, being dizzy from the fall. The woman clutched Isaac as she felt dizzy and pulled herself to him. "My heads dizzy" She said with a half laugh.

Palmoun

Old 09-12-2010, 03:36 PM

Isaac wrapped a arm around her and kept her close to him, "are you sure your okay?" he asked as he looked at her lovingly. If she wasn't he was going to race her to the doctor right away. He didn't want anything bad to happen to her and he looked over her carefully. He didn't see any blood which was good and he sighed a little bit. "yeah, your okay. Just Dizzy." he said softly and then smiled at her, "so ready to go and eat?" he asked.

JessehBoo

Old 09-12-2010, 05:59 PM

"Ready as ill ever be.." She groaned. Sure she was looking foward to the delicious food, Isaac was a great, amazing cook. Part of the reason for her chubby years when she was with him. Which was the only thing she wasnt looking foward to. Cammille looked down at her stomach and glared at it. Why must you always be hungry.. she thought at it angrily. She remembered being in her classes and the students giggling as her stomach growled.

Palmoun

Old 09-12-2010, 06:11 PM

Isaac nodded and lead her out into the kitchen. His parents where both off at work and wouldn't be back till later today. He smiled at her lovingly and kissed her head gently, "I wont make a lot if you dont want alot." he said to her softly. He then started to make her his famous pancakes but only a few of them since he knew that if he made to many they would not stop eating them.

JessehBoo

Old 09-12-2010, 07:02 PM

Sitting at the kitchen table she rested her head in her arms, she was still a bit tired. Cammille stared out the window as she heard the sizzling of the pancakes and their scent filled her lungs. She closed her eyes as her mouth watered, pancakes were her favorite, but it had been forever since she had them.

Palmoun

Old 09-12-2010, 07:35 PM

Isaac soon had two plates with pancakes for them and sat them on the table. He then pulled out the juice and the syrup and smiled at her. "okay, time to eat and I know you will like them." he said as he sat down next to her and started to put syrup on the pancakes and couldnt' wait to eat them.

JessehBoo

Old 09-12-2010, 07:50 PM

Cammille smied at Isaac and put butter and syrup on the pancakes, an excited smile spread across her face. Quickly she dug into the pancakes, syrup and small pancake bits lingering on her lips as she ate.

Palmoun

Old 09-12-2010, 08:08 PM

Isaac chuckled as he watched her eat the pancakes eagerly. "so did you miss my cooking?" he asked as he looked at her and smiled. He remembered she loved his cooking and how all the girls at school tryed to steal him from her because of hat. But cammi was the only girl for him and always would be.

JessehBoo

Old 09-12-2010, 08:22 PM

"You have no idea." Cammille said between mouthfuls. "Sooo gooodd" She purred and smiled at him, slightly embarassed at her hunger. Placing her knife and fork down she picked up a napkin and wiped her face. A blush of embarassment rougue on her face.

Palmoun

Old 09-12-2010, 11:25 PM

Isaac smiled when he saw the blush on her cheeks and had finished his food already. He then reached out and stroked her cheek lovingly. "I am glad that you liked it and you look very cute." he said as he looked into her eyes lovingly.

JessehBoo

Old 09-13-2010, 02:43 AM

"No i dont..." She said with a blush and picked up her juice, drinking it slowly. "I look gross when i eat." Cammille wiped her mouth a few times, making her lips red as she made sure there was nothing on her face.

Palmoun

Old 09-13-2010, 03:15 AM

Isaac looked at her, "and who told you that? Your ex? Because if he did I am going to beat the shit out of him." he said and you could tell he ment it too. He then looked into her eyes and smiled lovingly, "well don't believe a word since to me you look like a angel and that won't even change when your eating." he said and then kissed her on the lips gently.

JessehBoo

Old 09-13-2010, 04:03 AM

"No..its just my opinion.." she mumbled. Cammille's eyes closed as he kissed her and she pleaced her hand on his cheek, kissing him deeply. She could taste the syrup on his lips and chuckled, licking them lightly. God she was such a fatty. "You taste yummy.." She purred and kissed him more.

Palmoun

Old 09-13-2010, 11:02 PM

Isaac smiled and kissed her back and loved the taste of her. "so do you." he whispered to her softly and ment it. She was like the most addicting piece of candy and he would always love her. He then pulled away and looked into her eyes, "well dont think that, your the most beautiful and amazing person I have ever met. I love you more then anything else and never think that. Your my beautiful little Angel and you always will be." he said to her softly and used the nickname he had given her in hich school. To him she was his Angel and she always would be. he then kissed her on the lips gently and kept her close.

JessehBoo

Old 09-15-2010, 02:46 AM

Cammille shivered as he kissed her back and kissed him deeply. When he pulled away she frowned and leaned in closed brushing her lips against his. As he spoke to her she gazed into her eyes and tears started to form in them. "I love you too Izzy,so...so much.." she said, her throat closing a bit as she cried. Taking his face in her hands she pulled his lips to her and kissed him deeply, getting out of her chair and straddling him as she kissed him.

Palmoun

Old 09-15-2010, 03:05 AM

Isaac smiled and wrapped his arms around her lovingly and pulled her closer to him. He loved her more then anything else and always would love her. He ran a hand down her back and pulled her closer. He never wanted to leave her now and he gently stroked her cheek as he kissed her. Tears touched his finger as he touched her cheek and he gently wiped her tears away gently.

JessehBoo

Old 09-15-2010, 03:43 AM

Cammille kept kissing him, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him close to her. There was a click as the door opened and the woman jumped from surprise, falling off Isaac's lap and onto the floor with a thud. "Hello..?" Isaac's mother said as she walked into the kitchen to see the two. Cammille blushed and pulled the shirt down the make sure she was covered.

Palmoun

Old 09-15-2010, 03:57 AM

Isaac blushed when he saw his mother come in on them and she just stared at the . For a second she said nothing and then just set Down her things and said, "go and get dressed. Be glad it was me and not your father, he would have a fit." she said as she kept her eyes averted. Isaac nodded and then picked up cammi into his arms and kissed her head, "you okay? He asked her softly as he headed back into his oldbedroom with her.

JessehBoo

Old 09-15-2010, 04:10 AM

"Yeah...just...embarassed..." Cammille said quietly and clung to him. How could she be so stupid, her first day back with her and his mom finds them half naked in the kitchen. God how could she ever face her again...? The woman buried her face in his chest, hoping to find from the world and just dissapear. "Im so stupid.."

Palmoun

Old 09-15-2010, 10:57 AM

Isaac held her close to him and kissed her head gently. "no your not and if you have to blame anyone blame me. I was the one who knew my mother would be home soon and didn't do anything about it." he said to her softly and kept her close to him. He then chuckled and buried his face into her hair, "and ifi remember correctly this isn't the first time she has caught us doing something like this." he said to her softly.

JessehBoo

Old 09-16-2010, 03:45 AM

"Well i was much more clothed then...i was at least wearing underwear..." The woman blushed and she tugged the shirt down so it fully covered her. She could just die of embarassment right now. She knew this wouldnt be the last time she would hear of this from his mother.

Palmoun

Old 09-16-2010, 11:05 AM

Isaac smirked, "yes you where but you have to remember that was when we where in high school. She can't say much or have rule over us since we are adults." he said to her softly and kissed her head gently. He hoped she calmed down and stop thinking about it since they couldn't change anything that had already happen.

JessehBoo

Old 09-16-2010, 02:22 PM

"I guess your right.." Cammille said quietly and walked over to the bed, crawling into it. "I guess all thats happened has just made me feel like a teenager again." The woman sighed and let herself fall back on the bed with a muffled thud, smiling as she felt the comfort of the bed. "You know its just as comfty as i remember." She admitted with a giggle and coaxed in over to her with her finger.

Palmoun

Old 09-16-2010, 09:19 PM

Isaac chuckled when he saw her and walked over. He climbed into bed besides her and wrapped a arm around her lovingly and pulled her close. "it is the same old bed and room but the only difference is that none of my stuff is in here." he said to her softly and kissed her head gently. "and yes it does make me feel like a teenager but remember we are adults." he said and gently stroked her head.