Faustus
Your Beautiful Asian Obsession

Old 10-20-2011, 12:24 AM

Seoul

The heart of South Korea.

Officially the Seoul Special City, is the capital and largest metropolis of South Korea. A megacity with a population of over 10 million, it is the largest city proper in the OECD developed world.The Seoul National Capital Area is the world's second largest metropolitan area with over 25 million inhabitants, which includes the surrounding Incheon metropolis and Gyeonggi province.Over half of South Korea's population live in the Seoul National Capital Area, and nearly a quarter in Seoul itself, making it the country's foremost economic, political, and cultural center.

Rules

No cybering
No Goddmodding
No Anime pic
Real Pictures only (preferably Korean)

Skelly

I am controlled by...Username
Naega jeil jal naga.....Name
Nal ddara haebwayo....Nickname
I am.....age...years old
How dare you.....Dislikes
Kkeucheun eobseo Neverland....Likes

Accepted

I am controlled by...Faustus
Naega jeil jal naga.....Park Eun-Kyung
Nal ddara haebwayo....Kyung
I am.....18...years old
How dare you.....Annoying things
Kkeucheun eobseo Neverland....Awesome things

I am controlled by...Faustus
Naega jeil jal naga.....Park Min-Kyung
Nal ddara haebwayo....Minnie,Min
I am.....19...years old
How dare you.....Boring
Kkeucheun eobseo Neverland....Energetic Fun and people,Electro

I am controlled by...Taina Rouge
Naega jeil jal naga..... Jae Hwa
Nal ddara haebwayo.... Jae jae
I am.....21...years old
How dare you.....disrespect me
Kkeucheun eobseo Neverland....Sweets

Last edited by Faustus; 10-20-2011 at 11:47 PM..

Faustus
Your Beautiful Asian Obsession

Old 10-21-2011, 01:28 AM

Eun-Kyung

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eun-Kyung sighed as she looked at her sleeping brother."Oppa!"She screamed to wake the sleeping male.He just sat there,she figured he was deep in his sleep as usual."Oh Minnie."She said softly as she texted her friend Sun-Hi before dressing and leaving the house." Bye Oppa!"The Korean female sighed as she closed the door and began walking down the sidewalk,away from the apartment.She had never lived in a house due to her parents sudden death in the fire that made her brother fear for her safety so he always purchased apartments.

The Korean female sighed as she walked past the Sakoung Inn and into the small shopping center/mall area that she had seen on Airrang.2ne1The female read on the sign above her head."Rings a bell."Her legs continued to walk about the small area and into the colorful shops filled with clothing and accessories of her liking.At the end of her journey,She bought 2 full school uniforms,5 bows for her hair,12 bracelets,and and bottle cap choker that she knew her brother would dislike,That was the reason she bought it.She didn't feel like mentioning the amount she spent that day but she knew she had enough money left to do anything she wanted for the rest of the day.

The female ended up going to Lotte World,South Mountain Park,and Cheoung Korea,The restaurant her brother would take her to when she was little.He was a year older than her but he was much older in her head,He had always teaching her new things and helping her with things.He was more like a best friend than a brother and so very helpful to her.She really loved her brother,Her Oppa~

~Faustus~

Last edited by Faustus; 10-21-2011 at 08:42 PM..