M i r o
Comatose

Old 12-22-2009, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
More people come out during events, so you'll probably make a ton of great friends on here! :)

Miro - I noticed! She's always like...in about fifty threads at once. I don't know how she does it! o-o

It really isn't too bad, they just poke you with a needle, then stick the IV in you - then they give you the drugs! 8D LOLOL I got my wisdom teeth taken out last year...or maybe the year before, I don't really remember. I don't mind IVs, but I don't like needles near my mouth. I have a cavity and when I got it filled, they was all like, "Okay, we're just going to use this needle to numb your gums." And then I was like, "OH NO YEW AINT!" *insert evil glare here* So they did it without. I don't know why they wanted to numb it...it didn't even hurt, it just sort of tickled.
Its all because of that new "SPY" mechanism, I bet! :illgetu: LOL That or she just lurks like a common lurker. >.>; I'm surprised that she isn't on right now. xDD

Ahh I'm prone to pain...I have high skin sensitivity. I mean, doing my own snakebites is one thing but having something thats stabbing into your veins is another. XD; FERREAL? o.o; Did you get perscribed Hydros? That medicine is sickening. loll Tickled? Really? >.> Fillings aren't the things that hurt but it annoys me when they press down hard onto your tooth to do it...or maybe thats when they're drying it. I don't remember ~ But I have kicked and flung my arms around like a psycho kid when they were filing my teeth...I can't stand that extreme coldness, it hit my nerves really badly. They had to put that black block thing in my mouth because I refused to keep it open for them to continue filing. :ninja:

@ Alaunt; Speakkinngg of that! There are other various sites as well. There's Anime Media - Watch Episodes Online , Watch Anime Online | FREE Anime Episodes Stream - WatchAnimeOn , Hulu - Watch your favorites. Anytime. For free. . I'm not sure if youtube has it but they have everything else, so they might. D:

@ JFJonny; rofl xDD Well, it'll get worse later on when the time zones kick in.
The pages will fly faster. o.o; I think I may get lost during the event... >.>

@ Windy; AMG! WINDDDD!!!!!! )8<

&& haha, yep there's Suona!

cheng
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2009, 08:48 AM

I just missed 5 pages *_*
anyways, am back

so how everybody?

Alaunt
Cute Things Kill People

Old 12-22-2009, 08:52 AM

@Lin - Sure thing. Is there a specific type you prefer?

@Jen - Thanks. ^-^

Jennifer
High fives are pretty great!

Old 12-22-2009, 08:52 AM

YOU did your OWN snakebites? :insane: I couldn't even do it for someone else. My sister wanted me to just pierce her ear yesterday with a clean needle, but I couldn't even do that. You're crazy, lol!

No, I didn't get any medication afterwards or anything.

Odd that I want to be a Dental Hygenist and we're talking about this. :XD

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 12-22-2009, 08:57 AM

Oh, interesting. :D

But, there will be a lot of people spending time with family and friends this time around.

Wish it would last till at least January.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 12-22-2009, 08:58 AM

@ Jennifer; Yeeep! xDD I used a sewing needle to do it, but I neutralized it or however you wanna say that. I took it slow doing the process both times and they never got infected. I measured them out but the right one is off a few, though you can't hardly notice. LOL Well, it beats paying 40.00$ 60.00$'s for someone else to do it. o.o;

Pfff! :talk2hand: NuI'mnot. rofl You know Sally's Store right? You buy your own piercing gun there, it'd save a lot of time going someplace to get them done ~ I might have my mom do that cause I want 1 extra earring on both of my ears. 8))

Really? o_o; They're supposed to give you pain medicine after getting your wisdom teeth cut out. I had three medications and all were awful. Haha, you do!? Well...uhh...don't become an evil one--yeah? <3

@ Sakura; Omggg your nakey! DD: Ohs ~ Spending time with your wubbys family and yours for Christmas?

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-22-2009, 09:03 AM

Ohboyohboyohboy! I am excited for this event to start, so that I can have another excuse not to go outside! ;)

La Tua Cantante
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-22-2009, 09:04 AM

Hello everyone! :3

M i r o
Comatose

Old 12-22-2009, 09:06 AM

@ Button; waaahhh??! ):< Pfffft, I like going outside. Especially since it's starting to snow more! XDD
I want to take pictures of the fallen snow when it gets to 6inches here. I'd prefer the sun setting but its all cloudy here now.

@ La Tua; Haiii haiii! :3

`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 12-22-2009, 09:06 AM

This has made me realize that I should probably start on a Christmas themed avatar. :/

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 12-22-2009, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
Speaking of Suona, there you are! :rofl:
I was being spoken of? O_o;;

M i r o
Comatose

Old 12-22-2009, 09:08 AM

@ Kit; Haha I think it'd be better to wait until the event store opens up. xD
You'll get more spiffier ideas from the new variety. 83

@ Suona; :ninja: Maaybbee? xD

Jennifer

Old 12-22-2009, 09:08 AM

That's wild! How long ago did you do that? I've never heard of Sally's Store.

I don't rememeber getting any medication afterward. I just used ibuprofen I think.

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 12-22-2009, 09:12 AM

lol You guys were talking about my talkativeness. ><;;
I just have a lot of thread subscribed. :]

La Tua Cantante
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-22-2009, 09:12 AM

Hi Miro! :3

You guys might remember me from days ago when I played on my main acct instead of this one...

Sisely ring a bell to anyone?

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 12-22-2009, 09:14 AM

Hmm. Doesn't sound familiar to me.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 12-22-2009, 09:15 AM

@ Jennifer; I wasn't the only one that did it though, I have to admit that. xD Uh...err...I had them for 6-5yrs now? I think maybe I did them during my Sophomore year? I told everyone that I was gonna do it and I did. There aren't many girls locally that have snakebites or anything. o.o; I was the first girl in my town to do it which was kinda awkward.

Oohhhh you haven't!? Well, I'm not sure where you live but Sally's is a Beauty store that contains almost everything you need for cosmetic things! It basically supplies the equipment for hair salons n such.

They have nail polis, nails, hair extentions (I got mine from there), wigs, hair cutters, hair cutter cloaks, aprons, perming equipment, piercings, piercing guns, lip balms, straighteners, hair dryers, combs, etc. 8D They should have an online website, if you want to check them out.

ibuprofen? That's crazy talk. xD I'd die ~

*edit;;

@ Suona; haha! X3 Really?
I can't keep up with the subcribe thingies anymore because before they adjusted it....my subcriber subcribed to 40+ threads I talked into and I can't keep track. x.x;

@ La Tua; Oh yeah! I do. =D I just have a slow reaction time ~ <33

Last edited by M i r o; 12-22-2009 at 09:17 AM..

Jennifer

Old 12-22-2009, 09:17 AM

It's not a bad thing, Suona. I wish I was as talkative as yourself. It'd be nice to keep up with everyone.

I remember you, La Tua Cantante!

Miro - that's interesting that you was the first in your town to get snakebites. I suppose I haven't heard of Sallys because I'm not really much of a girl and whatnot. I don't mess with my hair and I don't even wear makeup. :XD

ibuprofen is just a pain reliever is all. Works better than Tylenol.

La Tua Cantante
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-22-2009, 09:20 AM

*claps* Yeah Im remembered! lol X3

So how is everyone tonight... or rather this morning... I guess it is almost 4:30 here

M i r o
Comatose

Old 12-22-2009, 09:23 AM

@ Jennifer; Haha well I like hair dye. I only got the hair extentsions because I like to dress up like a doll if I wanna. 8D But I don't wear them anymore ~ I might later on. I feel like dyeing my hair crimson red this time. :drool:

ooo So you go with natural beauty? (= That's good too. Makeup...I wear very little. The oilyness from your face* that combines with the makeup foundation feels uterly disgusting and gross. Once I get home from being out or whatever, I wash it off immediately. rofl T_T;

I know but I don't think it woulda been strong enough for that sort of thing. Tylenol works strong for me but any medication/pill makes me sick. I hate swallowing pills, too.

@ La Tua; x'3 Aha! Er...well I think I'm feeling the lack of sleep right now. >________>;; It's 4:24am here ~
How about you? How are you holding up this morning? P=

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 12-22-2009, 09:25 AM

@ Miro - I think I am subscribed to over 70 threads.
I usually have 30+ threads to respond to each time I get on. 40+ if people have been more active.

@ Nifer - I imagine that it bothers people sometimes, though.
I always have a lot to say, and I enjoy sharing things with people. So if I have a little bit of information that I find intriguing, then i'll share. Or if something is bothering me, then i'll kind of rant a little. I like to hear what people has as for suggestions for any problems i'm trying to work on.

La Tua Cantante
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-22-2009, 09:26 AM

Yeah getting a little sleepy myself. I am use to being up at this time though, as I work night shift :3

I'm currently sitting here watching "Dethmas" on my itunes player with adult swim muted on my tv lol

M i r o
Comatose

Old 12-22-2009, 09:29 AM

Eh...o.o; You're working hard then, Suona. xD I could never do that, I got sea-posting-sick when I was talking in 7 threads at the same time before. I use the spy thingy sometimes but it moves too fast for my eyes when its really active here on mene, it gives me a headache. @ A @"

Ahhh...well. My butt is taking its toll on the computer chair now. XDD ROFL :gonk: So, I'ma go ahead and head off of here. 8)) It's been good talking to you guys again! (those who've not talked to me for like...ever, haha!) I'll catch up with you guys later, maybe. I have more cleaning to do today ~ And prolly wash my cats. >.>; Okedokys then! LOVE CHUUUS ~ Take care and have fun! <3333 baii baii!

*edit;;

@ La Tua; Oh. o.o;
Night shift is kinda iffy though. You can get bags under your eyes faster by having a job like that. Do you drink coffee to keep you awake?
Dethmas? XD Is it uh...That metal rocker rated-R show on Adult Swim?? American Dad had its own Christmas special, it was about Armagedon! You should watch it. They have it uploaded on www.hulu.com . xD

okies, well I go nao, byeye! <3

Last edited by M i r o; 12-22-2009 at 09:33 AM..

Jennifer

Old 12-22-2009, 09:30 AM

2:30am here and my back hurts.

Miro - I've dyed my hair natural colors several times, always went darker. But when my hair grows back out, I'm going to get it lightened. I really miss my blonde hair.

Crimson red, what a funky color! I once dyed the tips of my hair a blue color. But that was about four or five years ago.

I think I look better with make-up on, but I just don't like wearing it. Once in awhile I'll put on some mascara, but that's it really. I can't wear foundation right now, because of this medication I'm taking called Claravis (I have bad acne).

Wow, that's kind of weird that ibuprofen would harm you. But I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise. Some people are greatly affected by small, typical medications. Swallowing pills aren't so bad though. I could swallow a pill dry! ...but that's not a good thing to do, lol.

`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 12-22-2009, 09:31 AM

I think we're going to have to move furniture to fit all the gifts at least somewhere around the tree. :/
We just finished getting the last of them wrapped sometime around midnight and I'm glad its over. I hate wrapping presents...I don't make things look pretty enough. :/