Vexatious~Venom
Banned
  • Challenge Vexatious~Venom in the Arcade

Old 05-26-2010, 11:41 AM

This is my first event here. I have had an event on the two other avatar sites I was on but I didn't like either of them overly much. Kinsaki and Ernya are just not for me.

NPC's are the best part of the events for me and I never liked the ones on Ernya. Kinsaki's ones were cute though. I loved LuvBot :D

Yeah I think that is what happened to mine. Evertime I brushed it it would puff up :o

Yeah from what I have seen so far it is amazing. I love the layout and everything for it. They clearly do put a lot of effort into their events here, something which I think is awesome :)

Amika66
  • Challenge Amika66 in the Arcade

Old 05-26-2010, 11:45 AM

autistic ~ oooh!! i was on kinsaki and ernya too. theyre just not as good as menewsha! lol. LuvBot and HateBot were the cutest NPC's ever!!

Ye they've definitely put a LOT of effort into this event which is great! Ye i read the FAQs but i was just confuzzled. but its all good now. I get it. :)

Wonderlands
  • Challenge Wonderlands in the Arcade

Old 05-26-2010, 11:46 AM

I've been through valentines/Chinese newyear and Easter. Now this :D I love mene events. They are much better than Gaia's. I've done several events on Gaia but yeah, nothing compared to here.
I have really wavy hair so whenever I brush it it poofs up anyway. I hardly ever brush it anymore. Gross sounding isn't it. Makes me sound like a scrub haha.

Vexatious~Venom
Banned

Old 05-26-2010, 11:49 AM

I didn't like Kinsaki or Erynya that much. It was way to easy to earn gold on Ernya and Kinsaki was just way to slow for my liking. They did have some very nice items though. And the staff members were lovely there. Though my favourite members left the staff team which I was quite sad about. :(

Yeah I had to read th FAQ about three times and then still ask questions. I only joined Mene last week. Great welcome into the site, a huge event :lol:

It isn't that gross, I have heard worse. Like someone who brushes their hair with a fork. Now that is gross :lol:

BoomBoom
Send a message via AIM to BoomBoom
  • Challenge BoomBoom in the Arcade

Old 05-26-2010, 11:50 AM

Heyaa! Mind if I jump into this thread? It seems pretty small and cozy!

I have too many spanners!

Vexatious~Venom
Banned

Old 05-26-2010, 11:51 AM

Hey Boom :D Sure, come on in!

I have no spanners, way to many flowers and gears :lol:

The Roze
  • Challenge The Roze in the Arcade

Old 05-26-2010, 11:53 AM

I have to be here! I have a concert on friday and we have to practise!!!

Amika66

Old 05-26-2010, 11:53 AM

Hey Boom!! I havent got any spanners :( but ive got too many gears and too many flowers.... lol

Ye kinsaki was really slow, but the people there were really nice. I just got bored of Ernya and it was just too easy, like you said, to earn gold.

mene is just the best! lol

Vexatious~Venom
Banned

Old 05-26-2010, 11:55 AM

Yeah. I loved the artwork and pixels in Ernya though. But I didn't like the site as a whole.

Yeah the users at Kinsaki were lovely. I just couldn't handle waiting for days at a time for a reply.

Yeah, Mene is by far the best :)

Wonderlands

Old 05-26-2010, 11:55 AM

Sparkles: I've never been on them before. I love small sites so that you know everyone and everyone gets along so well. Knowing the staff is a bonus too. Wow! Welcome to mene!! You are doing really hood for just a week! You're doing better than me ^__^
do they eat wih it after it?

BoomBoom: Welcome! :D

Aww dang, my power hour just ran out :/

Idelisa
  • Challenge Idelisa in the Arcade

Old 05-26-2010, 11:56 AM

Hello! How is everyone this morning?

Amika66

Old 05-26-2010, 11:56 AM

Ye Kinsaki wasnt very popular and it changed owners way to many times!! and it had way to many faults and bugs.

I liked the Ernya games, but didnt like it as a whole. I found it pretty hard to reply to stuff and navigate around the site.

hey Idelisa!! Im good thanks, how are you?

Vexatious~Venom
Banned

Old 05-26-2010, 11:57 AM

If you like small sites then I definately reccommend Kinsaki. I knew like all the staff there. Though then most of them left so they had to hold more mod applications, and then most of my friends got picked so I still knew nearly all the staff. There is only about 20 active users on that site though. They have had some serious bad luck. But it is nice enough there :)

I don't know. I have to hope that they didn't, or if they did their hair was clean :lol:

Idelisa

Old 05-26-2010, 11:58 AM

I'm doing well, Amika. I just finished some yummy breakfast (which was mostly experimenting).

BoomBoom
Send a message via AIM to BoomBoom
  • Challenge BoomBoom in the Arcade

Old 05-26-2010, 11:58 AM

Wow this threads moving fast!

I'll try and split my spanners up equally amongst who wants them! I don't have an uberlot but I do have a few! XD Keep getting lost from the shed and I never need them!

Ernya feels real cold to me... I don't like it as much! Mene feels like a warm cozy place!

Vexatious~Venom
Banned

Old 05-26-2010, 12:00 PM

Yeah mene is awesome. Everyone I have spoken to so far seems incredibly friendly. Hardly anyone spoke to me on Ernya which made me sad. It was during the Easter event when I joined as well, but even in the Event forum I didn't have many friends :(

Thanks for the welcome Wonderlands. :)

Idelisa

Old 05-26-2010, 12:01 PM

Mene is awesome. I will agree to that.

Amika66

Idelisa ~ ooo what did you experiment with? blue eggs? :P

Boom ~ ye ernya was really cold... but mene is very cozy!! :)

Sparkle~ funny i joined during the easter event too! no one spoke to me either!

Vexatious~Venom
Banned

Hell Ide :)

How're you?

Did you? I don't think I met you on there. Yeah so since no-one spoke to me there I barely posted and hardly got any eggs for the event rares. So I just gave up on it. I then went to DA for ages and then found Mene :)

Wonderlands

Old 05-26-2010, 12:02 PM

I have a feeling that I've looked at kinsaki before.. Thier avatars are amazing! Awww 9 members online. Il think about joining later. Ahh being ignored, that's sort of me on Gaia but I don't really socialize there because it's too big!
Oh delicious xD

BoomBoom: I know! It's hard to keep up on an iPod too D:

Last edited by Wonderlands; 05-26-2010 at 12:05 PM..

Amika66

Old 05-26-2010, 12:03 PM

Wonder~ ye kinsaki avatars were really good. Thats about the only thing i thought tho. I prefer Mene on a whole. :)

This thread is awesums!

Vexatious~Venom
Banned

Old 05-26-2010, 12:04 PM

Yeah Kinsaki's avatars are lovely, I love the items there. They have a new pixel artist now and she is awesome :)

The owner needs to get more involved in the site though :(

9 users is quite busy for the site :lol: Though they are all lovely, Kittyfish was one of my first friends on the site, that was back when she was Jade Incubus though :P

Yeah I love this thread. It has fairly picked up :)

Idelisa

Old 05-26-2010, 12:05 PM

Amika: Blue eggs would have been awesome, but no. My grandma made a ham and potato casserole the other night, so I decided to mix it with some scrambled eggs. Work out amazingly.

Sparkle: I'm doing very well, thank you.

Vexatious~Venom
Banned

Old 05-26-2010, 12:06 PM

Glad to hear your doing well. Enjoying the event so far? :)

back in five, I am just going to grab some breakfast :D

Idelisa

Old 05-26-2010, 12:07 PM

Yup. Just started. I'm a college student, so I don't get to be on Mene often. But it always seems like that I come back on events. So, I enjoy it.