jessieomer
  • Challenge jessieomer in the Arcade

Old 05-28-2010, 05:46 PM

Welcome fellow agents. If you are reading this, then you've been welcomed into the folds of the afrodonkey conspiracy. Below you will find many details detailed to this mysterious phenomenon that we call the Afrodonkey Conspiracy.

What exactly is afrodonkey?
This has yet to be determined. Is he a donkey, is he a mutated human, is he a cross between a human and a donkey. The fourth possibility is that hes a genetically altered donkey made by evil scientists carrying out their evil mastermind plan.(credit to Juneberry for this option). The third possibility does account for his abundant head of hair. But why oh why does he have five legs?

What is afrodonkey's fifth leg?
Much is still being determined in this phenomenon. Is it an actual leg? Or something else? If you spot the common afrodonkey you will see that he does have five legs. Is this simply an illusion because you will always see him prancing and dancing and can never keep track of his legs? Or was he given a fifth leg for a purpose. To create more five legged things?!!!

How can afrodonkey speak?
If you look at it, it may be because of the third option of the possibilities of what afrodonkey is. If he is a cross between a human and a donkey, it can be assumed that he learned it because of his human genetics.

Why does afrodonkey "bork" things?
We believe that afrodonkey does this to get more attention to his profile. Every time he is near a borked item he can be sure to direct you to his profile so you can talk to him about how "bootiful" he is.

Another option is that afrodonkey borks things because he is jealous of yumeh being the mascot of menewsha and wants to draw more attention to himself in hopes of usurping yumeh from the mascot throne (credit to blueblackrose for this answer)

What is the afrodonkey conspiracy exactly?
Much is not know about the exact evil plan afrodonkey is trying to carry out. He breaks things and causes an allergy attack but to what point?! We my never know.

PhoenixIllusion thinks that afrodonkey is Satan in disguised. It goes from Barney being revived, and then afrodonkey being the brother of Barney and well we all know where it goes from there.

How can afrodonkey live not only suspended in space, but also shot with tons of lazers? (Credit to mathwl1020 for the question)
This goes on the fourth possibility. If he is indeed a genetically altered donkey, the evil scientists who altered him knew the predicaments they wanted him to be in and thus equipped him with the need not to breath. It also accounts for how he can talk so much about how bootiful he is without needing to take a breath!

Another option, pointed out by mathwl1020, is that if hes a mutated donkey then he must somehow be able to harness the energy of the lazers and use them for his own nefarious plans and ride it out like a , shall I say it, radical dude.

How can afrodonkey live and swim in the harbor while we fish? (Credit to Juneberry for the question)
See the answer for the above question. It explains it.

Does afrodonkey have butt control?
You have to admit it. You are mesmerized when you see afrodonkey shake his bootfiul booteh at you. Is this some form of mind control? Is it butt control?!!!! It would certainly explain how you can continue to stare at him when he shakes it.

Is the Shed connected to afrodonkey?
FidelisRaor has brought up the thought that the shed is indeed connected with afrodonkey. Whenever someone gets something from the shed, it nevers seems to be what they want. It is indeed of a saboteur nature, which, coincidentally, afrodonkey is a great saboteur.

Why are there sparklies around afrodoney's butt?
Its what he uses to help with his mind control. He dazzles all our ADHD minds with the sparklies and then he gets us with his butt control. Beware the sparklies... the shiny shiny....@.@

Why does Afrodonkey speak in l33t?
It has been found by Juneberry that his l33t is not really l33t talk. It's a code that only he and his evil engineers can figure out. Since it looks remarkably like l33t it is very easy to confuse. the key word you have to look out for is HAWTSOME. Beware. We think it's code for "lets get borking."

How is it he has fur, but his butt manages to be shiny like skin covered in oil?
There are many theories on the mystery of afrodonkey's butt. this is just one of those mind boggling things that can only be explained by not being explained. I mean, who knows it that's really oil on his butt, it could be...wellll let's just say it could be another substance.

If you think you can add more onto this case file, agent, then please be my guest. With the information we have, it still remains to be seen on what his mastermind plan is for the world of menewsha.

This file will self destruct in 5 seconds.

~~~
Welcome to the discussion for the afrodonkey. He has been menacing our donation option and gathering quite a few hate followers. Talk about him, or things related to him, hate on him, without bashing him of course, and just generally have fun talking about the Afrodonkey conspiracy.

Last edited by jessieomer; 06-02-2010 at 12:47 AM..

Kid Disaster
  • Challenge Kid Disaster in the Arcade

Old 05-28-2010, 05:50 PM

Afrodonkey's a jerk! He knows about my allergies; that's why he's forcing me to hold on to 207 flowers!

Juneberry
Send a message via MSN to Juneberry
  • Challenge Juneberry in the Arcade

Old 05-28-2010, 05:52 PM

He's evil if he's really doing that! I think he might be rather clumsy too since he keeps breaking stuff... ;-;

Kid Disaster

Old 05-28-2010, 05:53 PM

Oh, you know he broke it on purpose. Like the meanie he is.

Doomfishy
  • Challenge Doomfishy in the Arcade

Old 05-28-2010, 05:54 PM

Afrodonkey's been framed, yo.

Juneberry

Old 05-28-2010, 05:54 PM

I don't think he's got any human genetics in him. I think he was just a genetically engineered donkey made by evil scientists who he eventually got away from and started doing evil deeds on his own ;-;

Or he might be framed. I don't know. I think he's definitely genetically engineered though xD

jessieomer

Old 05-28-2010, 05:55 PM

It's the afrodonkey conspiracy I tell ya! maybe he is secretly making the only concoction that will cure allergies and he wants a bunch of sniveling sneezing angry people to come sneezing to him and pay him exorbitant amounts of money for the cure. xD

Kid Disaster

Old 05-28-2010, 05:56 PM

He wasn't framed! He did it! I saw him with my own eyes!

@Jessie -- But that theory proposes that he broke donations for the greater good, and that's not even possible. It's just... nonsensical! D=

Juneberry

Old 05-28-2010, 05:56 PM

But wouldn't we just try to murder him instead? Okay, maybe not. But I don't think anyone would actually pay for it- might steal it instead. Unless they have so much money they'll still have plenty after paying for it o_O

Kid: Actually, then it isn't for the greater good 'cause he's trying to sell it for extreme amounts of funds that most people can't afford which is then just selfish.

mathwl1020
  • Challenge mathwl1020 in the Arcade

Old 05-28-2010, 05:57 PM

another thing that should be added to the case file: how can afrodonkey live not only suspended in space, but also shot with tons of lazers?

jessieomer

Old 05-28-2010, 05:58 PM

=o Thats a very good question to add mat

@Kid: not if it's like the umbrella Corporation. =o I figured it out. He laced the flowers with the t-virus and the allergies are actually stage 1 of turning. And hes got the Anti Virus and hes willing to sell it to us for our souls!

Juneberry

Old 05-28-2010, 05:59 PM

And afrodonkey lives even when we catch it while fishing! HOW?

mathwl1020
  • Challenge mathwl1020 in the Arcade

Old 05-28-2010, 06:00 PM

well, he has the antivirus, and I'm certain that he's also loading up on weapons as we speak.

Juneberry

Old 05-28-2010, 06:01 PM

Mat: No! He can't do that (okay, so he can, but he shouldn't!). Isn't there someone who can stop it? We must stop that weird donkey thing! FAST! D;

Kid Disaster

Old 05-28-2010, 06:01 PM

@June -- Well, I'M NOT BUYING WHATEVER HE'S SELLING.
He'll probably break this anti-allergy medicine, too, and we'll wind up with uber-allergies x10.

Juneberry

Old 05-28-2010, 06:02 PM

Kid: That would be epic failure if he did that, though I agree he likely will. Then he'll have wasted his resources from making that anti-allergy! At least he ends up with some problem, but we get the worse end of it still 'cause he's mean like that :c

Corporate Zombie
  • Challenge Corporate Zombie in the Arcade

Old 05-28-2010, 06:02 PM

They must be low power lasers--powerful enough to give him their energy, but not so powerful and to riddle him with holes. Or, but virtue of his mutation, he may be able to ride the energy like some sort of radical dude.

Kid Disaster

Old 05-28-2010, 06:04 PM

@June -- I think we just need to trap him in a volcano or something. That might solve our problems for a while.

@Zombie -- Did you just say radical dude?
Because if so, then I will be so bold as to say you are my newest hero.

jessieomer

Old 05-28-2010, 06:04 PM

Haha. You guys are great fun. We could seriously build this up to something good and it'll have so much evidence agaisnt afrodonkey.

Juneberry

Old 05-28-2010, 06:05 PM

Kid: But he survives in space while being shot at with lasers and in the water while getting caught by fishing hooks. Will the volcano trap be enough?!

Jessie: Yes! Together, we will conquer the conspiracy of afrodonkeything! xD

Kid Disaster

Old 05-28-2010, 06:05 PM

@June -- I don't dare say it will kill him, but it may be able to hold him for some length of time, however brief. Long enough to get the donations problem straightened out is fine with me.

Juneberry

Old 05-28-2010, 06:06 PM

Kid: He seems to be able to get out rather quickly- will we have time to repair our problems? And what happens when he gets out? He might try to ruin us again! D;

jessieomer

Old 05-28-2010, 06:06 PM

Before he borks the volcano and creates a volcanic eruption?

Juneberry

Old 05-28-2010, 06:07 PM

Jessie, very true! But it's a good point we have to do something... Anyone have some sort of unstable isotope we can feed to him? I saw in a cartoon once that it can make someone explode if they drink an unstable isotope!

Kid Disaster

Old 05-28-2010, 06:08 PM

Alright... The flaw in my plan has been revealed to be a rather massive one.

If a volcano won't work, how else do we get rid of him?