Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 08-10-2011, 04:22 PM

My baby, yan-kins!

I am so excited for my journey with Yan to begin. I am sure he will make me a very happy girly and I plan to have so much fun with him! *smoosh*
:hug:

--; -- ; ♥♥

Last edited by Spring`Tyme Fresh; 08-13-2011 at 11:50 PM..

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 08-10-2011, 04:23 PM

Journal Entry Index

Day 1
Yan arrived early in the morning and I fed him breakfast. Then we listened to a baseball game on the radio and partied with some other members of the family. Finally, it was bath time.
Link to entry: Welcome home!

Day 2

Today Yan came out with me to the library and the park! He was also overwhelmed with things of a girly nature; underwear, chick novels, and mummy's bewbs ... hemhem.
Link to entry: The big wide world.

Day 3

The little guy had some freedom today and did his own activities, such as colouring all over himself ... he also had lots of yummy foods today.
Link to entry: I'm a real boy ... girl?

Misc

Miscellaneous items in this post.
Link to entry: Pancakes!

--; -- ; ♥♥

Last edited by Spring`Tyme Fresh; 08-13-2011 at 11:49 PM..

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 08-10-2011, 04:23 PM

Picture Post

Thumbnails of photos. Click the numbers to get to full size image in the journal entry.

Day 1

[1][2][3][4]

Day 2

[5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10][11]

Day 3

[12] [13] [14]
[15] [16][17][18]

Misc

[19]

--; -- ; ♥♥

Last edited by Spring`Tyme Fresh; 08-13-2011 at 11:47 PM..

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 08-10-2011, 11:03 PM

Day 1

Today is the day! I'm so excited to meet my little guy. But ... I wasn't informed as to how exactly he'll be delivered. I guess I'll just have to wait and see!

Well, I was in for a shock when I went out to the mailbox; the little guy sprung right out at me! I was so happy to finally welcome my yan-kins into my home.

He's a little mischievous, though. It was breakfast time and I could not find him anywhere. Lo and behold, I found the little munchkin nibbling away in one of the cereal boxes!

After he was all fed I set him down on the couch and turned on the ball game for him to listen to. Turns out he's a Nationals fan! Look how cute he looks with his hat on! *pinches his cheeks* to celebrate he decided to party with some other members of the family ... I think they're going to get along great!

It neared the end of the day and it was time to bathe him. His entire face lit up when he heard the bubble bath running and nearly jumped right in! But I held him back until the water was nice and luke warm and had enough bubbles to satisfy his needs. :)

SPOILERX

Last edited by Spring`Tyme Fresh; 08-13-2011 at 11:48 PM..

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 08-11-2011, 07:27 PM

Day 2

Yan slept so soundly last night. I tried to tuck him into a big, comfy bed, but he found his own sleeping spot ... it involves lace. :sweat:

Anyway, after a nutritious breakfast we went outside and picked up the mail. He seemed so excited about that for some reason. Oh well, easily pleased I guess.

Then it was time to run some errands. He got a chance to see the library and pointed to the war books ... he explained to me that he enjoyed reading about the big machines and army trucks, and things going 'boom.' o.O

Then we visited the park. He tried to play football with the others guys, but I told him he wasn't old enough yet and sat him down on the table. He wasn't too happy with me ...

To make it up to the little guy I decided to surprise him. We baked brownies! Of course, he had to lick the bowl at the end and so I had to bathe him afterwards.

Whilst I was cleaning the dishes, Yan went to lie down in his bed. When I came in I found him with my book ... young boys have vulgar minds! I told him my book was a chick novel and in no way a dirty book! He seemed embarrassed afterwards ... but then he asked for a cuddle and decided to stare at my chest ...

And then it was bed time. Yan decided to sleep in the big bed instead tonight. He said it was comfy and smelled like me. :)

SPOILERX

Last edited by Spring`Tyme Fresh; 08-12-2011 at 10:42 PM..

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 08-12-2011, 09:37 PM

Day 3

Well, Yan has had an interesting day indeed today! He's undergone a little changes in his new found confidence ...

We ate some spaghetti for lunch today, though Yan needed a little bit of help (3 fingers isn't quite enough). He loves cheese, though!

After that I let the little guy find his comfort zone and do his own thing. I don't want to be an overbearing parent afterall! All of a sudden I heard him yelling my name. When I found him, he had become multi-coloured! He had discovered the rubik's cube and after completing the green side in full, he said he wanted to celebrate and share his bright personality with the cube; therefore he proceeded to colour little squares all over his little body. But! He did draw on some buttons. :)

I told him to clean away his things and get ready to go out. After I grabbed my purse, I couldn't find him. He'd decided to get a greater perspective on his life ... by climbing up the chain of the fan and laying down at the top. *sigh* it's a good job it was turned off!

Once we were outside, he told me he wanted to go play in the trees because he could hear all the birds tweeting. I watched as he carefully climbed up, and laughed as he settled into the leaves and got comfortable. He didn't move for hours so we put off the errands today.

Now, I know this is typically a girl thing today, but my Yan decided he'd like to play around in my makeup bag ... he said he looked as beautiful as his mummy now. Kids!

To finish the night we went for a car ride. It was nice and peaceful, and Yan started singing along to Elton John ... candle in the wind is a nice song, but I was awfully surprised. The little tyke started to get hungry so we stopped at the golden gates - McDonalds!

I'm sure Yan will sleep tonight, what an exciting day he had!

SPOILERX

Last edited by Spring`Tyme Fresh; 08-13-2011 at 11:48 PM..

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 08-13-2011, 11:45 PM

Misc

One last post in my journal. Yan had pancakes for breakfast this morning!

SPOILERX

Last edited by Spring`Tyme Fresh; 08-13-2011 at 11:47 PM..

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-21-2011, 05:40 PM

YAN SUCCESSFULLY ADOPTED!