fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 01:03 PM

Welcome :)
Here you will find a Journal of mine and Yan's journey together :heart:

I also have included some pictures of the little darling as well as some things Yan can look back on once it's grown.

Please enjoy this little baby book and hopefully I'll get a Yan to keep and love forever <3

Table of Contents
Welcome
Pictures
Journal
Remembrance articles for Yan once it's grown

Last edited by fireprincess; 08-13-2011 at 08:55 PM..

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 01:27 PM

PICTURES

INFOX

On some pictures I've added an alternate image(s) so you can see my username properly or the outfit from the picture if you can't see my username.

Yan and I meet
#1 The adoption process began. Our first picture together Click on thumbnail for full view

Yan loves girl's panties
#2 Yan got into my dresser and got ahold of some of my undies Click on thumbnail for full view

Alternate Image
just an extra image to show my username. No number required Click on thumbnail for full view

Yan's panties
#3 The panties I made Yan so it could have a pair like mine. Click on thumbnail for full view

Drawing

#4 Yan and I sat down with a box of crayons and drew pictures for each other
Click on thumbnail for full view

#5 Yan's picture

#6 Playing with crayons

Dog
#7 Introducing Yan to the biggest of the three dogs Click on thumbnail for full view

Food, Food and more Food
Yan told me it is quite pleased and to keep the food coming!

#8 Chocolate chip pancakes & Orange juice
#9 Chicken, potato salad and a roll
#10 Chicken enchilada, chips, salsa and a coke
#11 Reece's peanut butter ICE CREAM!
#12 Pizza!! Click on thumbnail for full view

Yan is a NINJA
Yan has MAD ninja skills!! #13 Click on thumbnail for full view

#14 (don't know if this would count...) Click on thumbnail for full view

Sleeping
Nighty-night time #15 Click on thumbnail for full view

Games
Yan dressing up like Nina from Tekken. Yan likes Tekken :yes: #16 Click on thumbnail for full view

Manga
We read some manga on my Ipod and then created our own manga girl
#17 Click on thumbnail for full view
#18 Click on thumbnail for full view

Playing in water
Yan playing in the water hose
#19 Click on thumbnail for full view
Yan in a swimsuit #20 Click on thumbnail for full view

"Bewbs"
Yan sure does like "bewbs". It even wanted to dress up like Shelly so it could have "bewbs" too #21 Click on thumbnail for full view

Playing in a Spinny chair
~WHEE!~ When Yan wanted to spin in the chair it sat in my lap for safety and because it can't reach the floor :lol: #22 Click on thumbnail for full view

Loud Flowery Shorts
I made Yan a pair of its favorite shorts...loud and flowery #23 Click on thumbnail for full view

#24 Yan shaking a tree to make the water fall off the leaves and on to it

#25 Yan Playing in a puddle

#26 Yan found a dish of mints abd buried itself in them because "they tasty *nom nom nom nom nom*"

#27 Yan's favorite smurf character is Smurfette

#28 Yan helping me make a wooden bird

#29 Cooking

#30 More Food
This is the meal Yan helped me create

Last edited by fireprincess; 08-12-2011 at 05:31 PM..

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 01:31 PM

Journal

Just a little sidebar....I don't like calling Yan an "it" but I don't know wether it's a boy or girl

Day 1

The adoption process began today and I was permitted to take Yan home with me for a trial period. I showed Yan around it's new temporary (hopefully permanent) home. It was almost lunch time and Yan requested pizza for it's first meal. Now how can I deny that adorable face!?

After we had our lunch I took Yan to my room and explained how my room is right next door to it's and showed it around. Being the curious baby that it is, Yan requested to look in my dresser. Now, I knew that Yan liked a particular article of clothing....I just didn't know how much.... and once it found them it snatched up the prettiest pair and claimed them for its own. I had to tell Yan that unfortunately it couldn't keep them but I did promise to make it a pair just like them. It was quite pleased when it heard this.

After we had finished exploring it was time for some arts and crafts. We sat down with a box of crayons and began our pictures for each other. Yan made me the most adorable picture and when it handed me the drawing it gave me a big hug and a kiss and said "I love you mommy!". I just melted at the sound of those four little words. I told that sweet little angel "I love you too sweetheart!" and gave it a big hug and kiss right back.

Once arts and crafts was over we went outside so I could introduce Yan to one of our three dogs. There was sniffing {from both of them} and they quickly became acquainted and we went back inside for supper and then it was off to bed.

Day 2

After a good night's sleep, Yan and I were ready to take on the day. We started it off with some breakfast and then it was on to playing. I left Yan safely in my room so I could go get the toys and when I came back I discovered Yan was not where I left it. Now, being the concerned and terrified parent, I searched high and low for my little Yanny. I was dumbfounded! How could a little baby Yan hide so well from me!? Well, my answer came when I heard Yan's unique little giggles. I turned and looked over towards my window, and there my little Yan was, hiding in my curtains....being a ninja. (and might I add what a spectacular ninja Yan is.)

After the "fun" of having a near heartattack and searching for Yan, we decided it was time for some video games. While I was gathering some appropriate games for Yan, it came running up to me with it's own choice of game in hand. To my surprise Yan had picked out Call of Duty. Of course I had to tell Yan that that game wasn't suitable for a young Yan and that I was sorry but it couldn't play it. Yan of course was very disappointed and started to cry. I felt bad and offered another game in it's place. The game was Tekken Tag Tournament. Not as violent as Call of Duty but you still get to kill people so Yan was happy.

Once Yan had its fill of playing video games we had storytime and read some manga on my iPod. Yan chose the story of The Wizard of Oz. After the story was over we created our own manga girl using the createshake app. and let me tell you...Yan has style!

After our storytime and manga creating was over we went outside and played in the water hose. Once we finished playing in the water it was time for lunch. We had a nice summer lunch that consisted of chicken, a roll and potato salad. When Yan had eaten it's fill it was nap time.

Once Yan woke up from it's nap we had movie and snack time. I let Yan pick out the movie we were to watch while I fixed the popcorn. Now, I knew Yan liked "bewbs"......I just didn't realize how strongly it liked them. When I came back to my room, popcorn in hand, I found Yan sitting on my bed with it's movie choice. I was surprised to find little Yan with the movie House Bunny and dressed just like the star of the movie, Shelly (bewbs and all). I was reluctant to let Yan watch the movie but after some adorably persuasive looks I eventually gave in.

When the movie ended it was supper time. We had a chicken enchilada with chips and salsa and ice cream for desert. Supper time was now over so we watched a little tv and then it was off to beddy-by for little Yan.

Day 3

As the sun rose and cast light through my window, Yan and I were ready to start the day. Today would be full of storms so it won't be as adventurous as we'd like but we desperately need the rain so we'll have some fun indoors....and maybe in puddles as the rain let's up for a few minutes. ;)

We started the day off with a little breakfast and then we played in my spinny chair. We watched Yan's choice of tv which was Covert affairs because "of all the action" as Yan stated. We decided to make some clothes and play dress up. I made Yan a pair of loud flowery shorts which it flaunted proudly.

After dress up was over the rain had stopped for a few minutes so we decided to go outside before it started raining again. I captured a few pictures of Yan (being adorable as always) playing in a puddle and shaking a tree to make the water fall off the leaves and on to it. The rain started up again so we went back inside to have lunch, which consisted of spaghetti and cherry cobbler for desert.

Once lunch was over Yan and I went back in my room to play some games. We played tekken and clue, (Yan likes clue because someone was killed) and then watched the movie beastly

Last edited by fireprincess; 08-09-2011 at 09:23 PM..

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 01:33 PM

REMEMBRANCE ARTICLES FOR YAN ONCE IT'S GROWN

Dear Baby Yan

I cant imagine what I'd do
Living in a world, without you

Teaching you to play, jump, skip and run
Playing outside, Having fun

I've experienced some of the best things in life because of you

And as you grow, like babies do,
I hope you remember the fun we've had,
Just me and you

The picture Yan and I created together

The picture Yan drew for me
The picture I drew for Yan

Yan playing with crayons

Last edited by fireprincess; 08-08-2011 at 02:41 PM..

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 08-07-2011, 07:25 PM

Reserved

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 08-08-2011, 01:44 PM

The adoption process began. Our first picture together
Me and Yan

Last edited by fireprincess; 08-12-2011 at 02:30 AM..

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 08-10-2011, 06:22 PM

Yan sure does like "bewbs". It even wanted to dress up like Shelly so it could have "bewbs" too

Last edited by fireprincess; 08-12-2011 at 02:35 AM..

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 08-11-2011, 10:39 AM

The panties I made for Yan

Last edited by fireprincess; 08-11-2011 at 10:42 AM..

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 08-11-2011, 10:43 AM

Yan is a ninja!

Last edited by fireprincess; 08-11-2011 at 03:05 PM..

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 08-11-2011, 03:05 PM

Yan and I drawing together

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 08-11-2011, 03:46 PM

Yan loves girl's panties
Yan got into my dresser and got ahold of some of my undies

Alternate Image
just an extra image to show my username.

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 08-11-2011, 10:18 PM

Just added 2 new pics

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 08-11-2011, 10:41 PM

More Pics added

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 08-12-2011, 07:34 PM

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 08-12-2011, 07:36 PM

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 08-12-2011, 07:40 PM

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 08-12-2011, 07:45 PM

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 08-12-2011, 07:48 PM

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 08-12-2011, 07:49 PM

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 08-12-2011, 07:51 PM

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 08-12-2011, 07:52 PM

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 08-12-2011, 07:53 PM

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 08-12-2011, 07:57 PM

Last edited by fireprincess; 08-12-2011 at 08:00 PM..

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 08-12-2011, 07:59 PM

fireprincess

Penpal

Old 08-12-2011, 08:02 PM