Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-11-2011, 07:03 AM

This is where I'm going to be posting pictures of Yan baby and our adventures~ Pretty much there are going to be two types of pictures taken. In canon images to a story I'm just making up on the spot and out of context images that are needed in order to get the little Yanyan~ There will also be a post just with the images altogether for Jelly, so it can be easier for her. ; 3; Poor Jelly~

Honestly, if I cant come up with anything to add to the story, I'll just post the pictures. @__@; So the post with all the images from context and out will be updated before hand.

Anyone is free to post. I reserved all the posts needed. <3

1. Intro
2. Just Images (for Jelly)
3. Out of Context Images (not part of the story, but needed)
4. Prologue
5. Journal Story (With in canon images)

Last edited by Krissy; 08-13-2011 at 07:55 AM..

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-11-2011, 12:46 PM

All Pictures OF Yan

This is gonna be where just the images (with the spoilers) will go. They'll be both in the main journal entry and this post. I just wanted to make things a little easier for Jelly, so I made this post just for her with just the images~

1. Coffee Break; Why God, WhyX

2. Ninja; Well, AlmostX

3. Yan's FREE; One Of Us X

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanyan13 View Post
I WANNA ADOPT A YAN!!!
PLZZZ!!!1
I feel as though they are starring into my very soul... ow o;;

4. Playing In Water; This Sink Ain't Big Enough For The Two Of UsX

5. Animals; Harassing Kitties Is Fun! X

6. Grocery Shopping; It's All For HimX

7. Help Cooking; In TheoryX

8. Food; What Beef Burrito?X

9. More Food; ZOMG MOAR FEWD!X

10. Loud, Flowery ShortsX

11. Alternate Way Of Travel; Pillow Slave X

Special thank you to my brother for putting up with being the pillow slave, even if you're not on Mene~

12. Boobs; Google Is Your Friend.X

13. Manga; It's As Though It's AddictingX

Sadly, I do not own any manga books or magazines. Sooo it's a lot of online streaming for me. xD;

14. Playing His Favorite Game; Gears of Duty Company Warfare IIIX

15. Pet Dinosaur!X

16. Drawing; It's More Than ArtX

17. Staying CoolX

18. Panties; I Don't EvenX

19. Sleepy Time; Somehow He Still Has My PantiesX

Day Two:

20. Panties; More Like A NestX

21. Getting Ready To Cook; Yaaaay Chocolate!X

22. Boobs; So This Is Why He Was So ClingyX

23. Sleepy; First Panty Stealer, Now Bed Stealer!X

24. Animals; Time To Snuggle With All Of His Claimed PetsX

25. Moar Fewd; Left Over Burritos (I'm surprised there were leftovers, too)X

26. Spiny Chair; Only When You're YanX

Last edited by Krissy; 08-13-2011 at 09:48 AM..

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-11-2011, 12:47 PM

Out of Context

3. Yan's FREE; One Of Us X

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanyan13 View Post
I WANNA ADOPT A YAN!!!
PLZZZ!!!1
I feel as though they are starring into my very soul... ow o;;

Last edited by Krissy; 08-11-2011 at 04:36 PM..

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-11-2011, 12:47 PM

Prologue of Impending Doom

Dear journal,

Today, Jelly gave me a trial Baby Yan today as preparations for the real pixelated deal. She said that I needed to make this little one happy as though it was the pixel one. I couldn't have been happier; finally, after all of this time seeing the little white baby ogle boobs, it would now be my turn to prove myself worthy. I agreed that I would take this little one in, as though he was my own.

Little did I know that Jelly is in cahoots with my arch nemesis, the Fan Girl. I fear that I do not have long before the little one does me in from not giving him enough boobs to look at. As I write this, I recall that all of this only started this morning... This is my recollection and warning to those who try to adopt the little Yan. Be aware, it's a trap set up by Jelly and the Fan Girl. I will start from the beginning...

Last edited by Krissy; 08-11-2011 at 01:32 PM..

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-11-2011, 01:21 PM

8:16 AM - 8:20 AM Central
Today started out normally for baby Yan and I. This morning came with a nice cup of fresh coffee. Baby Yan clearly wanted some coffee and while I was apprehensive at first, I let him have a sip of coffee.

1. Coffee Break; Why God, WhyX

...Little did I know that while he looks itty bitty, he can sure drink a full cup of coffee in record time.

After the coffee, little Yan dashed away like the little white Flash he is. Before I could even take a few steps, I heard paper crinkling. Lots of paper. Some how, he managed to turn some of the trees outside into heaps of brown paper. Which must be a record, but I digress.

I suppose the reason he turned our trees into paper was so that he could hide in it. I guess he figured that I wouldn't notice the heap of paper on the floor...

2. Ninja; Well, AlmostX

I'm not sure how he was able to kill our trees in a matter of moments, but I did shrug it off. Mainly because the tree was blocking my view of the house I was trying to spy on.

Last edited by Krissy; 08-12-2011 at 05:35 AM..

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-13-2011, 04:08 AM

I must apologize for the rushed Yan pictures. Some stuff came up that couldn't get me to be as free as others. >___<; So I apologize. That's why I haven't been able to update the story and such. Ahs well, at least the pictures are all put up.

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-25-2011, 10:45 PM

YAN SUCCESSFULLY ADOPTED!