wish

Old 08-12-2011, 01:32 PM

Hello~ This is to document my adventures with Yannie when he arrived at my house! :D It's just temporary for now though. We'll see if the mene powers that be will allow me to officially adopt him. :) Now onward to our adventures!!

August 11th 2011

SPOILERX

1. ab

August 12th 2011

SPOILERX

Last edited by wish; 08-13-2011 at 04:21 AM..

wish

Old 08-12-2011, 02:41 PM

Thursday August 11th
Dear Journal,

Somehow! I found a baby Yan in my house! (1) He was with his mount Free Spirit and good friend Twinkle. When I asked what a mount was all he did was say three words, World of Warcraft.

...what's that? :[

He mentioned something about killing things in it, and when I asked if it was fun, he smiled at me and nodded in a dream like trance and then promptly told me he was a bit hungry.

So into the kitchen we went! He found some fruits. But he didn't seem to like it very much. And neither did Free Spirit. Yannie did find something else to entertain him though! (2)

A cup! (3) But it didn't look like it had any water for him to play with. So he was a bit disappointed. (4)

His friend and mount didn't care much, in fact they themselves found some yummy snacks! Which Yannie of course ninja'd in and tried to yoink and eat! (5)

But Yannie was still really hungry, so he ran off toward the cupboards without Free Spirit. (6) Lucky him! Look at this stash! Coffee, Skittles, and spicy ramen! Mmm! (7)

After a tasty meal, Yannie tried to help wash the dishes. (8) But ended up getting too attracted to the water... he decided a pool to swim in was much more fun. The pool would keep him cool and extremely happy! (9)

After a dip in the pool, Yannie decided he wanted a tour of the house. When he saw the dryer he thought it was a great idea to take a spin! (10) He told me it served two purposes, to dry himself from his dip in the pool and.. most importantly, it spun like a spinny chair! ...except sideways. But he didn't mind.

(11) Along the way, he came across my bookcase and he squealed in joy at the manga I had. Although he wasn't all too happy that some of them were in Japanese, he still happily read for half an hour.

On our way back upstairs, Yannie came across my mom's flowers. (12) He wanted a picture with them because it was so pretty! He asked me to make him some shorts with a picture of those flowers on them.

(13) We also came across some fishies. He wanted to jump in and play with the fishies too! He had such a good time with Gordo and Bill the goldfishies that he wanted to know if we had any more pets.

I took him to visit some new friends. He was extremely happy until he saw the fisherman... WHO IS THAT?!
(14) He wanted to know. What is he doing!? I calmly explained to Yannie what this fisherman was trying to do. And.. well... he got a little mad. :(

(15)RAWR!
(15a)GWAHH!
(15b)NOM NOM!!

Yannie became a hero!

He felt like he deserved a reward so I showed him the fridge. He helped himself to pizza and Scribbles! He told me he loved Scribbles but it made him want to draw. (16)

We decided to take some quiet time and draw some pictures. (17) He drew himself but he didn't like how he turned out, so he wanted to see some pictures of himself for reference online. I turned away to get him some markers, and when I turned back he was looking at THIS!! (18) He told me that it was his favorite site! I quickly shut down the computer before anyone else could see what he was looking at.

I was so embarrassed that baby Yannie's favorite website is Victoria's Secret I couldn't even ask him why! I tucked him into bed with Twinkle and just told him to think of what we should do tomorrow.

(19)
Boy am I pooped! He's such a handful!

Last edited by wish; 08-12-2011 at 03:01 PM..

wish

Old 08-12-2011, 11:15 PM

August 12, 2011

Yannie and I are gonna go to the beach today!

We'll take some pictures and hopefully able to show everyone.

Yannie's sooo excited about going to the beach!
(1)

We're here! Look at the blue blue water! SO MUCH WATER!!
(2)

Yannie had some fun running around and collecting rocks in the sand. So purty!
(3)

He wanted to be mischievous so Yannie decided to bury wish's feet when she wasn't looking! (4) BUT OH NO!! The wind almost blew Yannie away!! ;_; (5) Wish had to run to save Yannie from blowing out to sea!

He came back from the sea with seaweed shorts! Oh silly Yan!
(6)

Yannie didn't want to mess with rocks anymore but he did try to make a sand castle... somehow it turned into a bra-castle.. (7) o_o;;

All the playing with rocks, sand, and almost drowning made Yan tired. He decided to snack on all of wish's chips! MY LAYYYS!!! ;___; (8)

Yannie loves the beach, and he wants to stay in hawaii with wish. I promised him next time he can ride on whatever the man behind him is on! ZOOMZOOM! (9)

After a loooong day at the beach and almost flying away to sea, Yannie is safe and sound. He says good bye to the Hawaiian beach! Until next time! :) (10)

Last edited by wish; 08-13-2011 at 04:21 AM..

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-26-2011, 04:25 PM

YAN SUCCESSFULLY ADOPTED!