Intoxicate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Intoxicate

Old 08-19-2008, 09:04 PM

Alright. :]
Should Will & Eli be the same height or should one of them be taller?

Adderly
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to Adderly

Old 08-19-2008, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intoxicate View Post
Alright. :]
Should Will & Eli be the same height or should one of them be taller?
From tallest to smallest.

Will
Anna
Evander
Eli
Shay
Sydney
Enry

Haha. Does that help?

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-19-2008, 10:53 PM

Hmm I might consider being interested. What kind of items might you be offering and for what?

Edit - Guess I should at least show samples huh? Lol
this or this are recent samples, and my DeviantART has more

tinkyshoyru2
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-19-2008, 11:25 PM

guess you aren't interested in my art?

Intoxicate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Intoxicate

Old 08-19-2008, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adderly View Post
From tallest to smallest.

Will
Anna
Evander
Eli
Shay
Sydney
Enry

Haha. Does that help?
That helps a lot. xD
Got a bit of editing to do now, lol.

kitkat
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 08-20-2008, 01:59 AM

hello adderly xD i am interested in drawing art for you if thats okay ;o!

here is my art shop with examples ^.^

i'm questing a crown set and a puado/fan set if its not too much to say D;

Mitsuko-sama
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-20-2008, 02:40 AM

OoOooo... Harry Potter OCs! <3 I'm definitely interested; just check out my shop aMitsu or my deviantART. We can negotiate on what you want exactly if you're interested.

Raze
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Raze

Old 08-20-2008, 06:08 AM

I guess I will be interested to draw for crown set.. XD

Adderly
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-20-2008, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elegant Feather Duster View Post
Hmm I might consider being interested. What kind of items might you be offering and for what?

Edit - Guess I should at least show samples huh? Lol
this or this are recent samples, and my DeviantART has more
Ugh I just typed out a long response and it was lost! :angry:

Anywhooooo. I'd be offering EI's and CI's. I could perhaps interest you in any of those? It would really depend on the quality you'd be doing, the amount of characters, CG or no CG and fullbody or not.

I love your style, perhaps we could work out a deal. xD

@ Kit Kat

I love your colored chibis! I wouldn't be able to give you a crown or a pudao, but I could interest you in some other collectibles or EI's?

I have a lot. It would depend on how many you'd do. I have ENDLESS ideas about cute little pictures with one or two characters!

If you're still interested you could PM me or we could just work out something here!

@Mitsuko: I'm glad you're interested! I guess first thing's first, would it be sketched, CGed? How many characters would you be willing to do? How long would it take? Etc etc.

As for prices and such, consider what I said above. I have a few things to offer, but it would help a lot to know how you create your best pieces (non fullbodies? sketches? just one character?) would be a different price than say, a seven character picture, cged and fullbodied. Hehe!

Adderly
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-20-2008, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raze View Post
I guess I will be interested to draw for crown set.. XD
Could I interest you in a V-day '08 item or a St. Patty's item instead? The crown is already claimed and I've grown fond of the one I'm wearing. xD

And perhaps I'm getting ahead of myself. I checked your deviant art, but I wouldn't know what you'd be interested in doing.

I have a lot of ideas, not all of them have to be group shots and such. they could be two or three characters, and I even like the idea of single characters, however the prices would be much different. x'D

Raze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-20-2008, 06:20 AM

Ah.. too bad.. I really want a crown set. =O

patty's item might be okay. depends on what you want though.. Maybe you can PM me with the details later?=3

Adderly
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-20-2008, 06:26 AM

Well, it'd be what you'd do for the Patty's items.

x'D I don't want to demand a piece for that price and end up it not being something you'd have wanted to do in the first place.

If you're still interested you could maybe PM me. I'd forget to PM you D:

Raze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-20-2008, 06:29 AM

kay, later then. Gotta go now =3

ah, you should remove the crowns from title if it's taken XD;

edit : I forgot to ask.. is it st patty's 2007 or 2008?

Mitsuko-sama
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-20-2008, 07:14 AM

Quote:
@Mitsuko: I'm glad you're interested! I guess first thing's first, would it be sketched, CGed? How many characters would you be willing to do? How long would it take? Etc etc.

As for prices and such, consider what I said above. I have a few things to offer, but it would help a lot to know how you create your best pieces (non fullbodies? sketches? just one character?) would be a different price than say, a seven character picture, cged and fullbodied. Hehe!
I'd be willing to either sketch or CG for you with a maximum of four characters in a drawing. Depending on the amount, the wait can be from one day to a few weeks. If it were just a sketch, I can fairly confidently say it'd take from one day to three days to finish. As for CGs, it'd take me longer since I have a tendency to need a lot more breaks for that. lol XD

As for what's recommended, I'd probably say bust-ups or waist-ups are your best bet when commissioning me since I tend to shirk away from drawing feet. Haha. I normally draw individuals or couples, but I'm sure I can think of a more dynamic pose if it's a group. :) Sketch is what I normally offer, but if there's enough incentive, I'll bite and do a CG for you.

If anything, you can commission me for a sketch and if you like it, we can change it so that it becomes a CG piece.

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-20-2008, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Ugh I just typed out a long response and it was lost! :angry:

Anywhooooo. I'd be offering EI's and CI's. I could perhaps interest you in any of those? It would really depend on the quality you'd be doing, the amount of characters, CG or no CG and fullbody or not.

I love your style, perhaps we could work out a deal. xD
That sounds lovely. You wouldn't have a lovelipop would you? D: That would be my first request but there are a lot of things I would be willing to trade for. I almost always do cg for commissions. I do watercolor, acrylic and colored pencil traditional styles but I feel that those don't "scan" well for online commissioners.

Honestly I would be willing to do all of the characters, depending on if you were willing to wait a little while (school started again) but it would depend on what we negotiated. *chuckles*

Adderly
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-20-2008, 02:11 PM

Let's try to get this in one reply this time, shall we? x'DD

@Raze: I tried, but not hard enough it seems. I actually thought that I couldn't change the title! Haha. But I will do that soon. But yea, they are St. Patty's '07, the stockings are already claimed, but I have the pins and the cauldron thingy... ;]

@Mitsuko: Hmm, I want to say CG just because I love color, but if you do some freaking awesome sketches, I'd take that too. Maybe even just lineart or something? :] How about you can do whatever you want, haha. Like, you can choose the characters you'd want to draw that you'd think would turn out the greatest, or you'd have the most fun with. Then I'll kind of tell you how they'd interact, and you can go from there.

I'd say the more characters the more I'd pay, but I have lots of group pictures coming along, and I'd really like only two or three characters in a shot now. Then when that's completed, you're right, I could commission you for CG :P

What would you want that would motivate you best to draw? xD

@Elegant Feather Duster: Yea I have a Lovelipop, but for it I'd like something extremely detailed, CGed and complicated. :boogie:

I'd be patient, just so long as it doesn't take really long time. There's only so much anticipation I can stand! :P

Perhaps we could work out payment negotiations through PM?

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-20-2008, 03:32 PM

@adderly - For a pop I would do full cg with lots of effort on my part. ^^ <333 I'll shoot you a PM.

Winnsome
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to Winnsome Send a message via MSN to Winnsome

Old 08-20-2008, 03:50 PM

ah, adderly, did you miss my PM?
I know you have a lot of PMs at the moment though, so I'm sorry for bothering you! just wanted to check. D: <3

Mitsuko-sama
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-20-2008, 05:58 PM

Quote:
@Mitsuko: Hmm, I want to say CG just because I love color, but if you do some freaking awesome sketches, I'd take that too. Maybe even just lineart or something? :] How about you can do whatever you want, haha. Like, you can choose the characters you'd want to draw that you'd think would turn out the greatest, or you'd have the most fun with. Then I'll kind of tell you how they'd interact, and you can go from there.

I'd say the more characters the more I'd pay, but I have lots of group pictures coming along, and I'd really like only two or three characters in a shot now. Then when that's completed, you're right, I could commission you for CG :P

What would you want that would motivate you best to draw? xD
As of right now, looking at the character sheets, I wouldn't mind doing the three Ravenclaws sitting around in their common room together or something along those lines. Aside from those three, I could draw a couple drawing of Enry and Evander if you'd like. Haha.

There are a lot of items that would motivate me... it's just thinking of which one is most reasonable which is kind of hard when you're not sure of how much particular items go for.... XD If I could, I'd ask for the Carnival Hairpin, but I think that's worth a lot...? Well, you could just suggest something since I don't really know right now. :]

Adderly
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-20-2008, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuko-sama View Post
As of right now, looking at the character sheets, I wouldn't mind doing the three Ravenclaws sitting around in their common room together or something along those lines. Aside from those three, I could draw a couple drawing of Enry and Evander if you'd like. Haha.

There are a lot of items that would motivate me... it's just thinking of which one is most reasonable which is kind of hard when you're not sure of how much particular items go for.... XD If I could, I'd ask for the Carnival Hairpin, but I think that's worth a lot...? Well, you could just suggest something since I don't really know right now. :]
Carnival Hairpin sounds alright.

The three Ravenclaws is a good idea, except that Will and Flynn are pretty boring when they're alone in the common room, and Shay doesn't like them. Hahaha! I like Evan/Enry stuff (I call them EVANRY bahahaha :insane: )

I also like Anna/Eli/Will shots, and Anna/Sydney things (they're just friends! xD).

But whatever you feel motivated to do.

Anna/Eli/Will are in a love triangle. But they're friends, so they don't know it. Bahaha. Like... Anna likes Will and Will likes Anna, but Eli likes Anna. Nobody says anything though O_____O. Especially since Eli and Will are friends. You could draw a cutesy type of thing for that. :P

Mitsuko-sama
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-20-2008, 09:26 PM

Aww... Evanry... that sounds so cute. x3 Hm... I hate how hard it is to pick what pairing/group to do. Hehe. I'll probably do Evanry ooor... the cute love triangle. They both sound so adorable... XD

Though, could you give me a bit of details on the interactions among Anna, Eli, and Will?

Adderly
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-20-2008, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Aww... Evanry... that sounds so cute. x3 Hm... I hate how hard it is to pick what pairing/group to do. Hehe. I'll probably do Evanry ooor... the cute love triangle. They both sound so adorable... XD

Though, could you give me a bit of details on the interactions among Anna, Eli, and Will?
Ohohohoho. Well what would you like?

Anna's kind of like the popular Gryffindor girl who stands up to bullies. She's really nice, but has her own personality definitely. She doesn't like the prospect of not having something go her way, so a little bit spoiled you know. Um, she's a seeker for Gryffindor.

Eli (he goes by Flynn) is not a nerd perse, but he's definitely a Ravenclaw through and through. He just got out of a bad relationship blah blah blah, and he's a prefect, but that's not to say that he doesn't get into trouble. A lot. Mostly because of Will.

Will is a troublemaker. Haha, needless to say. It's not that he's a troublemaker he just doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut. He usually encourages bad ideas to Eli, like wandering down strange passageways, skipping classes, and getting into duels. He's a player really, not having had a single girlfriend at any point in his life. He's extremely handsome though, so girls usually fall over him all the time.

Some funny quotes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will
The older boy scowled up at the Ravenclaw. He motioned with his free hand and his companion, a boy named Rookwood if William recalled, shifted his wand toward the flying young wizard. "My father doesn't care for your kind, mudblood."

"Right," the dark-haired boy dismissed, "what are you doing here, anyway? Sunset stroll with your boyfriend there?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynn and Will
"Potions is for potions, Flynn. Not daydreaming about Gryffindors."

Flynn looked up at his standing friend with a twinkle behind his glasses. "Look who's talking. I saw you eyeing up Abernuck and Monroe."

William glanced at the girls, who must of heard because they looked over. "Least I get two."
Soooo Eli (Flynn) likes Anna, only moderately so, probably just a primary attraction because she's well, really pretty. So he finds himself being a fifteen year old boy and thinking about her, staring awkwardly, and acting awkwardly too. Will however, notices Anna's pretty but not much more than that.

As the RP continues, Will's going to start to fall for her too, but because the two are friends it'd be pretty weird fighting over a girl. So Will keeps his feelings locked up, but spends as much time with the other two as possible O__O

Bahahaha.

As for some interaction ideas, think naive girl absently touching them some way (arms around them both? haha) and the two of them are a bit embarassed. I dunno. x'D

Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-20-2008, 11:10 PM

Adderly sorry but just checking you received my pm? My internet was really bad at the time I sent it.

Mitsuko-sama
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-21-2008, 05:45 PM

Hmm... this is so hard to decide... ;___; Well, I'll try drawing both, and you can have both. :) One is for the Carnival Hairpin; the other free of charge.

Adderly
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-21-2008, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Hmm... this is so hard to decide... ;___; Well, I'll try drawing both, and you can have both. :) One is for the Carnival Hairpin; the other free of charge.
I oculdn't let you give it to me for free, but I'll find something good to give you for compensation. Yay! :333333

@ Elegant: I have so many I need to reply to, I'll get to it soon! *gonk* <333