Dark Evangel
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to Dark Evangel

Old 11-06-2007, 12:17 PM

Title - The Xmas Party - Revenge is Sweet
Author - Dark Evangel
Genre - Humorous
No. of Chapters - One-Shot
*Series Involved - "Mahou Sensei Negima" - guild version!
Rating - E

This little fanfic is actually a few snippets of our Gaia Xmas party. The characters DarkEvangeline is of my own creation (Eva's cousin), and the Chibi Colonel is CrazyNekoCJ's own creation (also known as Bibliothecarius Ironicus in MA, and the only "stable" Alberio fan I've ever met). Having been annoyed by the lack of respect shown to Eva by rather extremely perverted Alberio fans, I and Neko came up with this little playacting, which helped ease my frustrations, as well as being true to Eva's character. Note that I was also playing Evangeline at the time, due to the fact her normal player was having internet problems, with her full permission. All other characters are Ken Akamatsu's creations, not mine.

(Xmas Party)

"Hello~! Are you DarkEva?" A Chibi Colonel asked, floating over to her. "My Master, well, my creator, wishes to apologize. Well, at least temporarily, for any sort of stress he might have caused you, or more importantly, Evangeline herself." It held up a basket to her. "It's a tea set, for you and Evangeline! He wasn't sure what you liked, so he got some Chamomile tea and Green Tea! We hope you like it! Merry Christmas!"

"By the way.." The little chibi added, holding a mistletoe above it. "Can this Chibi Colonel get a little kiss for being so ADORABLE?" It puckered up, ready for a kiss. It got hit away by a flying Kotaro, though, and bounced off the walls like a pinball. When it finally slowed down, it met the lips of a sleeping Razen.

"AUGH!!!" It suddenly yelled, and began gargling the nearby fruit punch.

"If your master wants to apologize, he should do so to my cousin directly", DarkEvangeline says. "Even a projection will do, as long as he appears himself in some form or another, rather than as a shikigami, which I am all too familiar with, since I and Sakurazaki-san are adept at them. As for me, he's not done me any harm, but I WILL protect my cousin at all costs - she's the only blood family I have left. As for that kiss, I think Chamo-kun will volunteer on our behalf." Mentally, she adds, "If you know what's good for you, ermine, you will play ball - I've heard a lot about this Imma character."

"N-No thanks...No more kisses for me.." The Chibi Colonel mumbled, with swilry eyes. @_@ "I'm already sick from kissing that guy by accident." It pointed to Razen.

"J-Just...enjoy your present. Merry Christmas. Oh, and," It began to whisper. "He will appear. Just, not now. Soon. Very soon. He'll be dressing up as Santa Claus, though. He just found that costume after so many years... He just HAD to wear it again!"

"Looks like Evangeline-sempai was right...He must be a seriously disturbed individual, especially with a Santa Claus costume", DarkEvangeline says. "Fine, I'll tell her he might turn up - but he better behave in the meantime, if he's to gain our trust. Although sempai's trust will be real hard to gain, considering what she thinks of him."
"Hohoho, is there any egg nog in here?" A voice called out. When no one was looking, a cloaked figured appeared near the refreshments table. It was Albireo... but, of course, this time, his cloak covered almost every part of his body, and was more bulky than before. It was a red cloak lined with white fur, like a traditional Christmas outfit, and a few bells on the ends. The only thing that stuck out was a big, white beard. It was obvious he was hiding another Christmas costume underneath.

"Don't worry about it. I agree that he's rather disturbed..." The Chibi Colonel sweatdropped, watching Albireo go "ho ho ho" in the corner. It sighed, the sweatdrop becoming bigger.

DarkEvangeline's eyes open wide, as she recognises the strong magical presence she'd felt earlier. She quickly steps to her cousin.

"Evangeline-sempai, I fear that...man is here. The one I told you about, who I met at the entrance to Library Island some time ago", she quickly whispers.

Evangeline's face turns livid, her eyes blazing. "HIM? What's HE doing here? Chachamaru, follow me. Darkie, back me up."

Approaching the ersatz "Santa", she stops and crosses her arms.

"Kindly explain your presence here, you sukebe. And make it QUICK", she says, her voice hissing.

akahata appeared behind Eva and took another sip of sake, "Indeed. I hope you aren't planning to due anything compromising with my former students?" Takahata asked with a small though the tone of voice hinted against trying anything that the man before him might find enjoyable.

"Ho ho? Well, I'm here to give presents to all boys and girls, because I'm Santa Claus!" Albireo joked, ho-hoing the whole time. "There isn't much of the joy of the holidays at the library, so I decided to come here." His creepy, calm smile appeared, almost hidden by the big, white beard he put on. "Can't a simple librarian enjoy the holidays with others after being trapped in that place for the looongest time with just chibis?"

"You act like we're a bad thing!" The Chibi Colonel complained, flying over.

"Well, you guys always beat me at poker. And there's that Yaoi-loving one." Both "Santa" and the Chibi sweatdropped.

"I'm still awaiting a straight answer", Evangeline says, her eyes blazing dangerously.

"Please Eva," Takahata said from behind her, "Don't be so hasty." he said with a small smile. "Albireo-san is the Libarian, though he does have some strong 'habits' that are frowned upon."

Looking up to Albireo, Takahata smiled at his former comrade in arms. "Alberio-san, it is rare to see you though. What brings you to our little Christmas party?"

"The joy and excitement from everyone here, of course, Takamichi!" Albireo replied. He bent over, to whisper. "Actually, to tell you the truth, I wanted to see Eva's reaction to me being here." He grinned evilly.

"He's the librarian of Library Island, not the Academy, Takahata", Evangeline says. "He should be there, rather than nosing around here. Now, Imma, a straight answer please."

"Aww, well. Fine. I just wanted to see you and say hello~!" Albireo said with a small snicker. Really, it wasn't a lie, but he didn't wish to reveal his intentions and risk feeling the wrath of Evangeline.

Takahata laughed at Eva's sharp reply, "Well you know most of our student's go their so." Takahata smiled slightly as he looked at the two, "I hope this won't be a problem in general for the party?" he asked with a shaky laugh.

"Please, sensei, allow sempai to speak", DarkEvangeline says. "I think this meeting has been a long time in coming. It wouldn't be right to interfere - unless he tries something."

"I don't believe you in the least, Imma", Evangeline says. "Remember I know you of old. The Thousand-Master, clumsy though he might sometimes have been with his magic, was always worth a million of you. Whatever you're up to, only your shikigami over there is welcome, since she's proved the only decent version of yourself I have ever seen. Which is more than I can say for her master."

Albireo faked a gasp. "Dear me, Eva-chan. You hurt me. To say I'm not welcomed here... Why, you're going to make me cry..." He faked a sniffle.

The Chibi Colonel spun around in the background, taunting him. "Haha! I'm more welcomed than youuu!"

"Still trying to avoid a direct answer, Imma? You know very well the reason you're hardly welcome here", Evangeline says.

Meantime, DarkEvangeline positions herself behind Evangeline, ready to protect her if necessary, with Chachamaru alongside her.

"I don't know what you're talking about.." Albireo lied, smirking. "But, don't worry. I won't do anything to you, or anyone." He just wanted to see her reaction, that's all.

"Besides, it gets really boring at the island. I've pretty much read all of the books there already," He shrugged, and pulled out something resembling a Nintendo DS. "And I just beat the new game my chibis got me for Christmas."

"Well, since I'm not getting a true answer, then I have no choice. Show him, Chachamaru."

Chachamaru steps forward, some papers in her hands.

"Albireo Imma, I have some papers regarding copyright infringement from KBC, the take-away boiled chicken company. They resent your borrowing of their founder's name, Col Sanders, and they demand 9999,9999,9999,9999 dollars payment, or you will be sued for double that cost. We also have a writ from the Myllne family from England, who wish to sue you for three times that sum for copyright infringement by living under the name of Sanders", Chachamaru says, handing him the rather thick sheafs of papers.

"Have a Merry Christmas, Imma. Let's go, Darkie, Chachamaru", Evangeline says, with an evil grin.

Takahata listened to her in shock as Chachamaru listed off the rules of copyright against Albireo. Standing their in shock for a few minutes, Takahata began to shake with laughter as he put his hand over his mouth and clutched his side.

Well, time to get back to the Mansion", Evangeline says. "All in all, it's been a pretty satisfying party."

Chachamaru and the vampiresses leave.

Albireo blinked, staring nervously at the papers. What to do? What to do? Oh man... Oh man... He was already worried about getting sued by any of the students..Then the big companies and a family started suing him just because he was using a name? What WAS he going to do?

"...Oh my, look at the time. I guess I should go now. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, BYE!" He disappeared.

"W-Wait a minute! Hey! Don't leave without me!" The Chibi Colonel looked around, nervously. "Al? ...AL!" It groaned, and then poofed back into a normal paper doll.

Chachazero comes out of her hiding place behind the Christmas tree, a filmcamera in her hands.

"Oh, yes - Master will love this!" she exclaims in evil joy. "I don't think he'll disrespect her again in a hurry." she dashes off, heading for Evangeline's Mansion.

Takahata walked away still laughing, Oh today was definently a good day in all. Still chuckling, he let go of his side and went back to the table and grabbed another bottle of sake. "Who knew Albireo would have such a tough time for a joke of HIS." he said with another chuckle as he took a sip of it.

Trinitydoll
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to Trinitydoll

Old 11-06-2007, 12:29 PM

I liked it xD
Can I give you a tip? in the literature forum you can double post as much as you can and also you can divide the text into pieces so you get more gold from it, =3

Dark Evangel
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to Dark Evangel

Old 11-06-2007, 04:54 PM

The rules seem to state otherwise, and I'd rather keep my nose clean, being new. Thanks anyway :)