Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 12-20-2011, 06:38 PM

Banner art by Captain Howdy

An avatar contest hosted by Sizzla & Daria

Welcome to the Festival of Winter Nights 2011 avatar contest!

For this event, we have something shiny and new for all of you fantastic outfit-makers out there!

There will be a series of mini avatar contests in this thread during the event. You will have a small window of time where you may enter each contest. Once that contest closes, you will no longer be able to enter for that contest.

Judging will commence at the end of the event, as per usual.

Your Hosts:

Hey guys! I'm Sizzla, and most of you have probably seen me around the forums at some point or another. I've hosted most of the avatar contests during our events now, and it seems that this time I'm at it again. I'm looking forward to seeing all wonderfully color-coordinated avatars!

Helpful hints from Sizzla:
Please, PLEASE follow the instructions and get your entries in on time! We're going to be super anal about entries, so if you don't follow the specifications, we'll be asking you to remake your avatar. :yes: FAIR WARNING! ;D

Hey folks! You may have seen me on such shows as "Beavis and Butthead" and MTV's "Daria". Now, I make my happy little home here on Menewsha, bringing sarcasm and humor to all its good little girls and boys. I am really looking forward to seeing what you all come up with!

Helpful hints from Daria:
Be very creative! Originality and humor goes a long way with me. I almost never am looking for avatars with 101 layers, but am looking for something fun and different ...If you make me Laugh out loud in real life, you probably have a winner... Above all else, have fun!

Last edited by DariaMorgendorfer; 03-18-2012 at 09:56 PM..

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 12-20-2011, 09:51 PM

General Rules for All Contests
Read the rules and follow 'em. That's all we ask! XD Make sure you read them all too, because there may be something in the rules that's necessary for your entry...
  • First and foremost, make sure you follow the Site Rules.
  • Be respectful! Constructive criticism is fine, but please don't be rude to other entrants.
  • You can only enter once in each mini contest, and you may not enter on a mule account. If you do try to enter on a mule, we'll know, so just don't bother. XD
  • Please be sure to use the entry form when you post your entry. Failure to post the form will result in your avatar not being entered into the contest.
  • You may use your own inventory and the Dream Avatar Creator (DAC) to make your outfits.
  • Please be sure to save your entry to an outside image host like Photobucket, tinypic, imgur or imageshack. What we see is what we'll judge, so be sure that the avatar you enter is saved and won't change.
  • If you want to change your entry, you may edit your submission post up until your avatar is posted on the front page. Once it is posted on the front page, you'll have to PM Sizzla OR Daria (but not both!) if you want to change anything. You will NOT be able to edit an avatar once the mini contest you entered in has ended.
  • You may NOT submit the same avatar for any of the contests. We really want you guys to treat these contests as different entities. If you do submit the same avatar to multiple contests, all entries following the first will be disqualified.
  • Entries must be submitted by the end time for each mini contest. You will find contest ending times posted in the mini contest post below. Click here to find out what time it is in Central Time Zone right now!
  • Winners will be announced in the Community Discussion forum after the event ends.
Prizes
We'll choose first, second, and third place winners in each of the categories. Other prizes might be added as the event goes on, depending on the amount of entries received.

Prizes are as follows:
First place: 5,000g
Second place: 3,000g
Third place: 1,000g

Last edited by Sizzla; 12-20-2011 at 09:58 PM..

DariaMorgendorfer
La La La La La, you're standing ...

Old 12-21-2011, 02:18 AM

The Fifth Stop: Rochelle Harbor

Rochelle Harbor is known for it's traveling winter Sugarplum Village! The Sugarplum Village is a traveling seasonal fair run by a confections master and her students.

Your contest challenge:

1) Create an avatar that is either the confections master or one of her students, baking or cooking something for the Sugarplum Village fair.

2) All entries need to either have your finished food product or the baking instruments you used while making your masterpiece equipped. So basically, have a food item equipped.

3) Yes, group entries are fine. The usual requirements apply for group entries, one entry per account *No main/mule entries*

4) Reference pictures of finished food items are acceptable but not required, HOWEVER, we love food ... So we do keep this in mind when judging things.

TL;DR: Imagine you're a chef/chef student.

Cook something.

Make an avatar that shows you cooking said item (with cooking item[s] equipped) or has you holding/equipping the item you've already cooked.

This contest will end when the train departs for Menewsha Central on January 3 at 2:00 p.m. Central.
ABSOLUTELY NO entries submitted after that time will be accepted.

__________--------____________________---------_______

Entry form:
Rochelle Harbor Contest Entry
Username:
Reference Photo: (optional)

Quote:
[B][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=3][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Rochelle Harbor Contest Entry[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[B]Username:[/B]
[B]Avatar Image:[/B]
[b]Reference Photo:[/b]

Last edited by Sizzla; 01-02-2012 at 12:58 AM.. Reason: New contest!

DariaMorgendorfer

Old 12-21-2011, 04:24 AM

Rochelle Harbor Entries

Entries:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodstainedwings View Post
Username: bloodstainedwings
Reference Photo:
i dont have a reference picture but i went for the assistant to the chef look, with a creative spirit she puts the final icing on the cakes on display just before the are served. you have caught her right as she is running back to the kitchen oh my! she has just enough time for a smile and a wipe before she runs back to the kitchen to make more icing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickyll3 View Post
Username: Vickyll3
Reference Photo:

Now I know how Vicky feels, but at least I got my red velvet cake
ugh after so many tries lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochiel Silverfire View Post
Username: Rochiel Silverfire
Reference Photo:

I thought it was only appropriate for the head chef of the Sugarplum Village faire to be the Sugarplum Fairy herself! :heart:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 飛段 View Post
Username: 飛段
Reference Photo: Ohh, how lovely! Guests! I was almost giving up on guests showing up! Do take a seat, and allow me to introduce myself...I, am the great chef, Femure Mandibilia! I've been in a good mood of late, and have decided to make some wonderful dishes to celebrate the occasion. Here, try this appetizer, salsa sauce on baked bread, with crunchy little bits of protein. ...No? Don't like bugs? Well how about this dish then? Fresh spring onions sprinkled over ginger and steamed abalone. It's quite good, I must say. And of course, let's not forget the main course, of which the ingredients took me quite some time to find! I'm quite proud of the results. ...No? You sure? Hm, you humans are strange, denying perfectly well-cooked meat. Fine. How about this one? I've made extra dishes of main courses just for cases like these. Try this one, doesn't it look delicious? Made out of the finest meats of a cat, I'll say! Took me a week to find the perfect feline for this, not too large, not too small. And finally, here's the dessert! ...What? No! No human parts or bugs. I swear! Really! See? I'll cut it open for you- ...You're sure? But...Oh fine. *grumble* Humans... Oh very well, if you insist on skipping dessert, at least have a drink. I have some- ...water? Just water?? Oh I am so dismayed, but your wish is my command, honorable guests. Here are some water, nothing added- Oh for heaven's sake! *watches the guests flee in exasperation* I will never understand humans...*shakes head*
Quote:
Originally Posted by GwenaHikari View Post
Username:GwenaHikari
Reference Photo:
Quote:
Originally Posted by maidenroseheart View Post
Username: maidenroseheart
Reference Photo: Brulee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
Secret ingredient Brraaainsss.

Username: Nephila
Reference Photo:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivvy View Post
Username:Ivvy
Reference Photo:

Delectible mini pastries for an easy tasty kawi treat for our visiting patrons in a hurry! Enjoy a complimentry one for this holiday season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fauxreal View Post
Username: Fauxreal
Reference Photo:

----------

It's also twisted because - I'm a mouse! *continues to sing - 'There are no Cats in America!'*
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrepsleyKabob View Post
Username: CrepsleyKabob
Reference Photo:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlandnymph View Post
Username: Woodlandnymph
Reference Photo:

Woody was so excited to bring something tasty to the Sugarplum Village Fair, wanting to impress all the teachers. She knew that there would be a lot of sweets, so she hurried to her kitchen and started up something savory. Unfortunately, there was a horrid stove incident, and most her her neighborhood was taken out in the fall out. Lucky for her, however, the ham was divine!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndel View Post
Username: Cyndel
Reference Photo:

Last one, who wants it!?

Lol I have such a poor selection of baked goods in my inventory... XD
You get strawberry cookies, live cookies, or booger cookies. XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzyCollinsDeArc View Post
Username: LizzyCollinsDeArc
Reference Photo: Ginger Bread House
Original Link
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdgfam08 View Post
Username:sdgfam08
Reference Photo:She's holing her self in tiny form 0.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring`Tyme Fresh View Post
Username: Spring`Tyme Fresh
Reference Photo:

I hope I've done this okay. My avi made a traditional english trifle, with cream, strawberries, blueberries, and lady fingers. :) It was the center piece of the table!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMagenta View Post
Username: KatMagenta
Reference Photo:

What better to have at a celebration than champagne? How about a champagne jelly topped with syllabub cream!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arechi View Post
Username: Arechi
Reference Photo:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIM_ROCK View Post
Username: HIM_ROCK

I call it Pie attempt number 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by EirianHikari View Post
Username: EirianHikari
Reference Photo:

I made some sugar cookie stars, with the help of two chocolate chip cookie fairies :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarter_Queen View Post
Username: Quarter_Queen
Reference Photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaVida View Post
Username: LaVida
Reference Photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Username: Knerd
Reference Photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
Username: blueblackrose
Reference Photo:
Rose was very excited about making sweets for the Sugarplum Village fair. Things got off to a great start as she made some pies, but it was when she started making her cake that things went wrong. Peeblo had come over to her and asked if he could help. He seemed interested and innocent at the time, but one should know better than to trust this little imp. Unfortunately in her excitement she didn't consider the fact that Peeblo was probably up to no good. Gratefully she accepted his offer. Things went fine at first and the cake made it into the oven. After it was in the oven to bake Peeblo started to throw the pies around and at Rose. In the confusion and mess she ended up leaving the cake in a little too long, but that really didn't matter since it was already on fire. Apparently Peeblo had slipped something into the batter so that it was ignite while cooking. Hopefully this little incident has taught Rose a lesson...

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicedroses View Post
Username:spicedroses
Reference Photo:
as you can tell this is a spring garden party and our little chef has been busy making little cupcakes for the guests to enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia View Post
Username: ascadellia
Reference Photo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa View Post
Username: Ikuto Akihiko

Reference Photo:
Dango!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireprincess View Post
Username: fireprincess
Reference Photo:

STORY THAT GOES ALONG WITH THE AVI. ENJOY ;)X

Hello all and welcome to the Sugarplum Village Fair!
What with so many traveling Menewshans arriving, the master chef had to hire a little extra help. She has enlisted the help of a little bunny named Sugar. Now, don't go making assumptions about Sugar.... You may be thinking "Why, it's a bunny! A bunny certainly can't cook or even be able to communicate with the students!" Well, that's where you'd be wrong! You see, that's what poor Angel thought when she was assigned to work under Sugar making a Figgy Pudding.
When Angel signed up with a few of her friends to work for the great confectionist, she was very excited to showcase her fine cooking skills for all to enjoy. Cooking and baking had always been a passion of Angel's, so she was a bit devastated to learn that instead of baking with the great confectionist, she was assigned to bake with her assistant...Sugar. Her friends gave her sympathy as they talked about what hardships were in store for her....seeing as she was assisting a bunny.
Angel was now more than ever determined to prove her worth. She practiced cooking and baking day and night to give her a leg-up. "I don't need help to make a delicious Figgy pudding," she declared "especially from a bunny!".
The day finally arrived for Angel to bake her Figgy Pudding for the anxiously awaiting Menewshans. She gathered up all her courage and walked over to the baking station where Sugar was already waiting. Angel quickly got to work preparing all of her utensils and ingredients ignoring Sugar, who kept tugging at her legwarmer, all the while. Finally frustrated with the tugging, Angel decided to see what the little bunny could possibly want before she started creating her masterpiece. Afterall...she couldn't have this little bunny constantly underfoot while she was running about. She looked down to find little Sugar holding up a carrot, offering it to her. Angel politely declined and went back to her preparations when she felt another tug. She looked down again to see Sugar still holding the carrot up to her but this time Sugar had the sweetest look on her face. "Well, what's the worst that could happen?" she thought as she took the carrot and bit into it.
Her head started spinning as soon as she swallowed the bite of the funny tasting carrot. Sugar jumped on her head and held another carrot in front of her face. "No, I don't want another carrot!" Angel proclaimed "I'm going to be sick from the first one you gave me."
The spinning got worse and worse until she finally had to close her eyes. After the spinning had slowed, Angel felt she could try to start baking. She opened her eyes to find the carrot still dangling in front of her face when a strange feeling rushed over her. Suddenly the carrot was irresistible and she just had to have it. She quickly reached out to grab it when it was yanked to the side. She reached for it again and it was pulled away once more. She glanced upward to find Sugar still sitting on top of her head saying "Now you be a good little student and do as I say and you may have the carrot."
"What's this!?", you ask? "Angel can understand what the bunny is saying?? Impossible!" Well, how else did you think Sugar would communicate with the students, but with a magical carrot that temporarily brainwashes the consumer.
Angel is now being drug all over the kitchen, forced to do Sugar's bidding in the hopes of finally getting the delicious carrot being dangled in front of her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadami View Post
Username: shadami
Reference Photo: Carrot cake :]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naisou View Post
Username: Naisou
Reference Photo:
Nai wanted to make something special for the villagers, and decided that she would put a twist on her master Amaltheia's decadent cupcake recipe. Being...semi-not-so-well-versed in the ways of magic and lore, Nai decided to enchant the cupcakes to sing lovely carols. Unfortunately the spell went awry, and now the cupcakes just chatter incessantly about fashion, sweets, all around gossip. One even went so far as to bake herself a puppy-cake, and insists on dragging it wherever she goes! While they still taste amazing, they make the most unappetizing face when bitten. Nai really needs to figure out how to fix this, before Amaltheia comes back and sees what a mess has been made...Anyone want a chatty cupcake?
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymuch View Post
Username: crazymuch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seito View Post
Username: Seito
Reference Photo:

Seito didn't understand. She knew she was new to the whole cooking thing, but there's no way she could be that bad right? Right?! Cause her chicken turned out nothing like the chef's juicy plump mouth water chicken.

Instead hers came out black and flat and nothing like the head chef's one.

"I don't understand!!" Seito sobbed. "The head chef will kill me if I don't get this right." She looked at the bucket of MFC in her hands. "No one will notice if I use MFC chicken instead," she told her desperately. Seito needed this job! She can't get fired on the first day for being such a horrible cook! There was no way she was this bad.

Seito would find out later on that the reason why her chicken was so bad was because Peeblo decided to replace her supply for chicken meat with rubber ones!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachi View Post
Username: Roachi
Reference Photo:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suona View Post
Username: Suona
Reference Photo:
Suona took a bite out of one of the cookies to test how good they were before she prepared them as a gift.

Last edited by DariaMorgendorfer; 01-04-2012 at 02:48 AM..

DariaMorgendorfer

Old 12-21-2011, 04:25 AM

The First Stop: Garland

Garland is a festive place, decked out to the nines with bows, boughs and bells!

For this contest, we're starting off easy by asking you to make the most matchy-matchy avatar you can.

The Rules:

1) Avatars must contain ONLY the following colors (skin color doesn't matter, but hair and eye color must also be in these colors):
• Green
• Red
• Gold
2) Avatars MUST contain ALL of the above colors.

If your avatar does not meet these requirements, your entry will not be accepted and you'll be asked to resubmit your entry.

NOTE: Hair colors are hard to get right, so here are some shades to get started. You can tweak them as needed, but I figured you'd want a jumping-off point.

Red: #611414/#f4151b
Gold: #ba7117/#feeeb2
Green: #082f04/#29901d

Garland Entries

SPOILERX

Saravi Boo Sdgfam08shinigamikarasu
FauxrealRabid RainbowHatake Ayumi
nellerIvvy Melody Xyelle
GwenaHikariArechi飛段
Kat DakuuLinneaSuona
WoodlandnypmhKatMagentafairywaif
ShadamiEirianHikariwoohoohelloppl
maidenroseheartSeitofireprincess
Ikuto AkihikollonkaThe Evil Triplet
NephilablueblackroseFor-Chan Cookie
Iroase DelschattenVickyll3Roachi
CyndelLaVidaKent
jecynecySeridanodragoness129
bloodstainedwings Cassette

Last edited by Sizzla; 12-28-2011 at 10:33 PM..

DariaMorgendorfer

Old 12-21-2011, 04:43 AM

The Second Stop: Reinsend

The village of Reinsend has long been known for its domestication of the reindeer that inhabit this part of the island. The villagers have a long tradition of building sleighs, sledges and carriages from the plentiful forests around their homes. All of the carriages used on the whole island come from here.

At this time of year they celebrate with bonfires and dancing and a festival they call the Sleigh Parade.

For this contest, we're asking you to become a parade performer. You must prepare yourself by creating a spectacular bonfire entertainment act.

The Rules:

1) First, create your costume. Your avatar must be dressed as if you were performing in the Sleigh Parade. This is fairly open-ended and your avatar does NOT have to be matchy-matchy, but it does have to MAKE SENSE! Random placement of items "just because" will not be permitted.

2) All avatars must have at least one fire item equipped. The item has to be ON FIRE! No fire, no entry.

3) Please include a three-paragraph (a paragraph is AT LEAST three sentences) description of your performance/act in the parade in detail. Please put a blank line in between your paragraphs so I know what you think is the end of a paragraph. Remember: No paragraphs, no entry.

Remember, you must work for GLORY!

If your avatar does not meet these requirements, your entry will not be accepted and you'll be asked to resubmit your entry.

This contest will end when the train arrives at Icy Peaks on December 28 at 4 p.m. Central.

Reinsend Entries

SPOILERX

bloodstainedwingsArechiIvvy
sdgfam08EirianHikariGwenaHikari
KatMagentaSeitofairywaif
Vickyll3NephilaPapillonCameo
飛段Knerdmaidenroseheart
Ikuto AkihikoFauxrealblueblackrose
LinneaLaVidaPopcorn Gun
KentWoodlandnymphSpicedroses
For-Chan CookieShadami

Last edited by DariaMorgendorfer; 12-31-2011 at 03:50 AM..

DariaMorgendorfer

Old 12-21-2011, 04:43 AM

The Third Stop: Icy Peaks

In the town of Icy Peaks, the villagers love all things devoted to their favorite things, SNOW and ICE! This contest will really satisfy their desire for icy avatars!

The Rules:
This is the second and LAST contest for matchy-matchy avatars!

1) Avatars must contain ONLY these colors:
  • White
  • Silver
  • Blue
  • Gold
  • Green
NOTE: Eye, hair and skin color do not matter for this contest, HOWEVER, I (Sizzla) think it looks nice when everything goes together. Keep that in mind for when I judge. :yes:

2) Avatars must contain AT LEAST 3 of the above colors.
3) Avatars must also have at least one item that is ice or snow-themed equipped.

Q&A:
Quote:
Are the eyes/faces of the snowman and snowflake acceptable?
Since there are a limited number of snow items on the site, they are acceptable.

Quote:
How many shades of the colors can you use?
All shades of green and blue are acceptable. Yes, this includes teal.

Quote:
Would the background with the aurora from the Green Present be acceptable?
And, yes, I am accepting that background for this contest. :yes: Close enough for me.

This contest will end when the train debarks for Saint's Pole
on December 30 at 1:15 p.m. Central.

Icy Peaks Entries

SPOILERX

sdgfam08bloodstainedwingsMelody Xyelle
SeitoIvvyKnerd
blueblackroseMagelingHatake Ayumi
Momochanshinigamikarasumaidenroseheart
PapillonCameo~LONGCAT~Ikuto Akihiko
Quarter_QueenArechiVickyll3
LinneaWhisper InvictusCyndel
nellerCrepsleyKabobFauxreal
WoodlandnymphAscadelliaDeath_to_the_reaper
GwenaHikariHeiyuujecynecy
飛段SiriKatMagenta
Spring `Tyme FreshLiztressRabid Rainbow
Nephilallonkasidrabutterfly
EirianHikariCelestryaRochiel Silverfire
KentShadamiSuona
For-Chan CookiePopcorn Gunfireprincess
LaVidaSaravi Boodragoness129

Last edited by Sizzla; 01-03-2012 at 04:50 PM..

DariaMorgendorfer

Old 12-21-2011, 04:44 AM

The Fourth Stop: Saint's Pole
Saint's Pole is another one of those curious villages many Menewshans have heard of, but few have visited. A hundred years ago, a small band of artisan elves moved here so they could set up a village to produce their clever wares, lead by a gentleman elf everyone remembers as "Good ol' Nick." Though the elves have since moved on, artisans serious about their crafts — and toymaking in general — seek out Saint's Pole to study with masters.

Every year during Winter Nights, the residents exchange gifts of their preferred crafts to show off their skills.

The Rules:

1) Your avatar must be dressed as/cosplaying a REAL toy. Accuracy is key! And no, GAMES are NOT toys. :yes:

2) Entries MUST include a reference photo. Any entry without a reference photo will not be accepted.

3) This can be a group or single-entry contest. So, if you would like, you can submit an entry as a group of toys with a group of fellow traveling Menewshans. However, if you chose to do a group entry, only one avatar per person. That means no main and mule entries.

This contest will end when the train arrives in Rochelle Harbor
on January 1 at 12:45 p.m. Central (or whenever
Siz & Daria wake up and change the contest on New Year's Day. XP)

Saint's Pole Entries

Entries:

SPOILERX

Quote:
Originally Posted by llonka View Post
Saint's Pole Contest Entry
Username: llonka
Reference Photo:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Valo View Post
Username: Star Valo
Reference Photo:
I dunno if i count, but i figured i'd give it a go ^^
Lara croft, tomb raider... she had toys ><
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIM_ROCK View Post
Username: HIM_ROCK
Reference Photo:
No one said anything about no creepy ass dolls with no eyeballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabid Rainbow View Post
[/COLOR]Saint's Pole Contest Entry
Username: Rabid Rainbow
Reference Photo:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMagenta View Post
Username: KatMagenta
Reference Photo:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarter_Queen View Post
Username:Quarter_Queen
Reference Photo:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaVida View Post
Username: LaVida
Reference Photo:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fauxreal View Post
Username: Fauxreal
Reference Photo:
To match our fantastic Menewsha theme ~ Thomas the Tank Engine is coming out to play. FULL STEAM AHEAD!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochiel Silverfire View Post
Username: Rochiel Silverfire
Reference Photo:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LONGCAT~ View Post
Username:~LONGCAT~
Reference Photo:
Cassy Goes Catwalk!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdgfam08 View Post
Username: sdgfam08
Reference Photo:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sara Lee Cupcake~ View Post
Username:~Sara Lee Cupcake~
Reference Photo:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikuto Akihiko View Post
Username: Ikuto Akihiko
Reference Photo:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post

Username: blueblackrose
Reference Photo:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GwenaHikari View Post
Username: GwenaHikari
Reference Photo:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_to_the_reaper View Post
Username:Death_to_the_reaper
Reference Photo:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivvy View Post
Username:Ivvy
Reference Photo:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
Username:Nephila
Reference Photo:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seito View Post
Disney Girls! 8D <3 (Or Princesses if you want to go that route too xD)

Username: Shadami/Ascadellia/Seito/Melody Xyelle/Popcorn Gun/Crazymuch/Siri/Maria-Minamino/musasgal/Kamikaze Kendra/Codette
Avatar Image:(In order of Username written above)

Reference Photo:Mulan Snow White Cinderella Kida Esmeralda Jasmine Briar Rose/Aurora Ariel Pocahontas Belle Rapunzel
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Hime* View Post

Username: *Hime*
Reference Photo:
Quote:
Originally Posted by maidenroseheart View Post
Username: maidenroseheart
Reference Photo:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodlandnymph View Post
Username: Woodlandnymph
Reference Photo:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodstainedwings View Post
i hope this is ok, i did a figurine that represents a fairy tale story in an interesting way. I'm sure you guys have seen it before...
Username: bloodstainedwings
Reference Photo:
its more a grown up toy.... but still. i enjoy it tremendously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassette View Post
Username: Cassette
Reference Photo:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrepsleyKabob View Post
Username: CrepsleyKabob
Reference Photo:
Quote:
Originally posted byVickyll3
Reference Photo:
Quote:
Originally posted by Spring'Tyme Fresh
Username: Spring`Tyme Fresh
Reference Photo:
Quote:
Originally posted by Celestrya
Username: Celestrya

Reference Photo:
Quote:
Originally posted by 飛段
Username: 飛段
Reference Photo:
Quote:
Originally posted by EirianHikari
Username: EirianHikari
Reference Photo:
Quote:
Originally posted by Naisou
Username: Naisou
Reference Photo:
Art from the side of the box.
Quote:
Originally posted by For-Chan Cookie
Username: For-Chan Cookie
Reference Photo:
Source

Last edited by DariaMorgendorfer; 01-02-2012 at 12:23 AM..

DariaMorgendorfer

Old 12-22-2011, 01:06 AM

Reserved for shits and giggles, because I like giggles!

DariaMorgendorfer

Old 12-23-2011, 11:36 PM

AANNNDDD The contest is now open and ready to accept entries! Remember this will be a MULTICHALLENGE contest. Each contest will have very specific rules and we will reject all entries that do not meet the entry criteria.

Last edited by DariaMorgendorfer; 12-23-2011 at 11:42 PM..

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 12-23-2011, 11:47 PM

This sounds like a fun contest, although I'll have to change my avatar right away. ^_^;

Will there be other avatar contests during this event, or the "Red, Green, and Gold" themed one the only one?

DariaMorgendorfer

Old 12-24-2011, 12:08 AM

LOL, Lizzy, you may want to take another gander at the rules, as it is clear you have not read them well enough. I recommend with this years contest you READ EVERYTHING. Folks who skim will likely be disappointed.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 12-24-2011, 12:21 AM

I'll be sure to join this time round ^^

DariaMorgendorfer

Old 12-24-2011, 12:28 AM

Just please pay attention to the contest end time:) I love me the Roachi entries!

Vickyll3
Multi Media
Penpal

Old 12-24-2011, 01:08 AM

Like always I will be joining this contest

shinigamikarasu
(^._.^)ノ

Penpal

Old 12-24-2011, 01:11 AM

This looks like a lot of fun. I might actually enter for once.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 12-24-2011, 01:43 AM

fantastic new twist to the avatar contest, daria and sizzla! hope it's a great turnout!

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 12-24-2011, 01:46 AM

Awesome idea guys. I hope you get lots of entries! :eager:

Saravi Boo
Licking threads since 2010!

Old 12-24-2011, 02:01 AM

Well, I don't see a form so I'll make my own.

Garland Contest
Username: Saravi Boo
Entry:

Wow, that was a hard contest. I had a heck of a time finding items without accent colors that didn't fit the criteria (white, black, etcetera). Made it very challenging. ^_^ But fun. ^_^ Good luck everyone! Can't wait to see what the next contest is.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 12-24-2011, 02:02 AM

The avatar contest is always one of my favorites. It'll be fun to come up with avatars to enter.

Hatake Ayumi
College Student

Old 12-24-2011, 02:04 AM

Cool!
... Eep, guess I should get to work on avatars!

DariaMorgendorfer

Old 12-24-2011, 02:06 AM

Ooh, good point Saravi. I'll go make up one of those entry form, and steal your format!

Saravi Boo
Licking threads since 2010!

Old 12-24-2011, 02:09 AM

I'm flattered Daria. ^_^ You are welcome to it.^_^ I would have made the colored words larger too but I was being lazy and using the quick post instead of the advanced. lol.

DariaMorgendorfer

Old 12-24-2011, 02:16 AM

I futzed with the font a bit, but kept the red/green colors etc. :)

ALSO: It looks like we have our first qualifying entry! Well done Saravi!

Rabid Rainbow
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-24-2011, 02:17 AM

Ooh, I like the twist on this contest! I'll enter my current avvi once I make a few modifications (since I've got a little bit of silver and white accent).