Lmao, yay for awkward silences~ x'D
Eventually we'd break out of it xD

Wow o_o
That sounds fun but I'm too much of a chicken to do it ;w;
and fear of heightssss

xelao
derp.

Old 01-01-2011, 04:15 AM

xD i hate being awkward now, though. break out of it faster, alvin! do it faggot

I am also somewhat scared of heights, but jumping off a bridge and then bouncing around on a suspended cord just sounds sooo~ fun. roller coasters are great too. omg gjf <3

Leerah
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-01-2011, 04:19 AM

So do I! ><
I made no friends this semester ;w; </3
I think I've always just been hella asdfdas around people, but no one would ever notice cause I wasn't like that with people I knew, and I was always with people I knew, but now I'm not and I'm just "asdf...hi....>> ... << asdf"

Lol, I like rollercoasters and stuff, but I like the security of knowing that I'm completely strapped into the thing. With bungee jumping ooooh maaan. It's too much freedom and too much of a rush of air >A>

xelao
derp.

Old 01-01-2011, 04:25 AM

I've made friends this year. but mostly just people I was introduced to from old friends.

now that I think of it, most of my friends were just from me talking to one person and then they introduced me to a group of people. o_o

Last year, I only talked to Edgar in mildee's class, then he introduced me to you, then you introduced me to your crazy friends.
Then this year, I went with Cheryl to go watch Edgar wrestle (why does this sound so much more worse than it should? >_<) she introduced me to Asian nick and Nayeli.
Then I hung out with them at lunch and was introduced to their friends too. haha.

omg. At six flags, there's this thing where people jump off of some platform thingy. idk how to explain it, but I think it's the equivalent of bungee jumping. That looks so fun, but it's probably expensive as hell. D:

Leerah
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-01-2011, 04:37 AM

Lmao, I think we were more-so introduced cause of 4chan~ x'D

And that's usually how making friends goes, you get introduced and introduced, unless you just randomly go up to a person and you're all "HEY YOU, WANNA BE FRIENDS 8'D" which probably doesn't happen often~

Lol wow, I'd probably be too scared to get on it~ x'D <3
Ugh, all the fun things must be expensive. :c

xelao
derp.

Old 01-01-2011, 04:53 AM

Well, there are actually people who do that. Lol. I don't understand how people just go up to random people on the stret and talk to them. D: I'm too awkward and shy to do that.

xD my brother wanted to go on this trampoline kind of thing, where they put a harness on you, and you can jump really high and do tricks and stuff
but by the time he got on, he was too scared to actually jump. lolol and he's stil afraid of roller coasters
:c so true. indoor rock climbing sounds so fun D: