cardigan sweaters
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to cardigan sweaters

Old 12-12-2011, 02:28 AM

I don't know if this is too similar to other threads, but this is Avatar Breakdown. Basically, you break down the avatar above you into three sections which are the things you like, the things you are unsure about, and the things you don't like. At the end, you list one improvement that can be made.

Here's an example post:

Quote:
Hey ______. Well, I like the colors and the balance on your avatar. I am unsure why you have the _____ item equipped, seeing as it doesn't feel needed. I don't like the hairstyle you chose.

The biggest improvement that can be made would be changing the hairstyle to something longer.
You can list more than one thing you like, dislike or don't understand, but I just kept the example short and sweet.

Play nice!

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 12-31-2011, 03:22 PM

Hey cardigaon sweaters, I like the use of colours in your avi it is nice to see a variety of colours on on avi and not just you basic two toned or three toned avi's, I dislike your distribution of navy, as it is lacking some to the bottom. Also your cream colours are slightly off, however the colours as a whole work well together.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 01-13-2012, 06:09 AM

Hey Eastriel. Well, I like the theme and colors on your avatar. I'm not sure if you have enough white at the bottom. I don't like the earmuffs.

There really isn't anything I can suggest to improve it other then maybe add the dove anklewings to add more white to the bottom.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 01-25-2012, 04:28 AM

yo yo yo, bbr, i love the colors and the theme of your avi... i am unsure if you have enough pink, or maybe it's a darker pink needed, on your legs... and honestly, there is nothing i don't like... although i am also unsure about those back wings

i guess the only improvement i can think of is to get a darker pink sock or more pink down there

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 01-25-2012, 02:15 PM

i love the colour combination and the layering. The smile is a little creepy (yeah thats as close as i can get to a dislike) the only thing i can think of is maybe a black skirt to poke out under the yellow that doesnt cover too much of the teal.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 01-25-2012, 02:49 PM

BSW!!! I absolutely adore your colors used - the plum color with the green, cream, and purple is really lovely. I'm not sure why you have the red socks seeing as there is only ONE teeny tiny bit of red elsewhere on your body and the red socks seem to be too much in comparison. I don't like the amount of red there is at the bottom. The biggest improvement would be to find something to help cover up the red a bit more than it is. Otherwise - I love your avvie! You look like you want to make some wine :D

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 08-22-2013, 12:26 AM

wow this thread hasn't seen the light in a long time O_O

maria minaminooooo, i really like how you used some awesome colors together. they flow really nicely and you used a nice mix of older and newer items. the only thing i don't really like is the expression on her face. someone so stylish should look a little less peeved so i'd recommend changing the eyebrows

WolfRain Dc-ed
KNS.

Old 08-28-2013, 10:42 PM

Hello Linnea! I really like how you put together all sorts of items and created an avatar with a very strong theme, including a very matching and suitable environment as the background! I am a little unsure with the eyes, but I suppose that's better than having to use more almond-shaped eyes... hmm... And I have a bone to pick with the baggy pants. Maybe if there were other bottoms that had more texture (preferably feathered texture?) it would be better? It's just a suggestion though :D

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 10-05-2013, 06:46 PM

I really like your theme, you can clearly see the idea that you have behind it! I'm a little unsure of the feathery boa though, it kind of looks out of place... I can't say I really like the purple hair though I'm not sure what color would be a better choice.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 03-06-2015, 09:48 AM

Hm. I'm fond of your theme- You're a worker cleaning off an old magical antique? But it bothers me that there are so many colors. I think your avatar would be better with a different hair color. At the moment, there's too much pink at the top and its a little distracting.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 01-15-2016, 12:10 AM

The things I like are how simple it is, and how it all matches because of the white color theme.

The things I am unsure about are whether the avatar would make more sense with a background

The things I dislike are the lack of background and the monotonous white colors.

My suggestion is to add a background to set the stage for what your avatar is doing, or where your avatar is headed.