Catonia
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to Catonia

Old 11-04-2010, 06:09 AM

I feel bad because I forgot about this contest. xD; I started the lines for my entry and just completly forgot to finish it. xP;

Hee~ I won something. >w< *excited*
If it's alright with Rylynne, I'd like the Wave of Naias and the Spirit of the Phoenix. :yes:

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 11-04-2010, 08:04 AM

@RainingLight: I'm no fan of working 24 hours. Shifts used to be 12 hours long, but then we got a new leader who decided to change things. >_>;;

The White Queen was the mother of the Princes in the Tower. They were kept in the Tower of England and disappeared, presumed murdered. The drama is well paced and done in her books! I hope they'll adapt more of her works into film or TV shows. ^_^

I'm a sucker for pretty art, especially when a series is laden with bishounen, and mysteries.

xD Yeah, I don't have many friends who play Mafia Wars. *sighs*

I'll try! And hope to see you there. ;D

Argh, I'm only up to 650 words on my story. xD I haven't exactly had time to work on it, especially since I'm busy hosting an event thread. ^^;; I hope you're doing much better on yours!

Rylynne
your resident bonafide coffee ad...

Old 11-04-2010, 03:53 PM

That's fine by me, Catonia~ :'D <3<3 Raining, you can complete the trade now with the Royal Cape and the Jester's Hat. ^^
Thank you very much again! <3<3