View Poll Results: What do you think?
It is an interesting idea. 5 100.00%
I don't like it at all. 0 0%
I can't grasp the idea to well. 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

aimanderz
*^_^*

Old 09-01-2011, 11:53 PM

Amelia watched as the man swam past her with an air bubble she rolled her eyes at the fact, it wasn't so much that she didn't think it was fair but more of the fact that the fire users in the game never really liked the water because of the limits it placed on them. She watched as a bug went past him and she observed as he got it, she noticed another bug and she threw one of her throwing knives at the thing, it had hit the blasted creature in the head and pinned it to the side of the rock. She found the cave as well and she swan into it and popped her head up and into the air pocket of the cave. She pulled herself up and looked at the cave roof, she always did like the pattern water made the bright blues reflecting on the roof "The animators of this game really went all out, they made every aspect of this game look so real and so beautiful".

DarkSecret2
The Boy Full Of Dark Secrets Is ...

Old 09-02-2011, 12:02 AM

Yun cursed the bug to hell as he finished it off and swam after Amelia popping his head into the air pocket. "I hate my job sometimes." He looked at the reflection and whistled. He had never been to one of the caves before so he had never seen the animation. "Just what I would expect from Lucas. He all ways goes all out with the programming." Lucas was the go to guy for programming all though he didn't play Dove. Only the creators would know who Yun was talking about. There was actually more then five creators but only five played the game.

aimanderz
*^_^*

Old 09-02-2011, 12:11 AM

Amelia looked over as she heard the man joined her in the cave "Well you will have to thank this Lucas person for me because this is just so realistic, he must have spent hours doing this one cave alone" she thought about just how much the graphic artists must have seen to create this world, where they must have traveled to for inspiration, or if all this was from playing around at a desk and using pictures and videos from online. She smirked and looked over her shoulder as she added "I bet that HE likes his job". As Amelia looked down the darkness of the cave she listened carefully for the sound of the large fish swishing around in the water "I can hear sounds coming from this way so that means that this is the way to go". She wondered just what was in this cavern because she hadn't explored this one yet, probably the usual large fish with sharp teeth maybe the odd cave crab or rat.

DarkSecret2

Old 09-02-2011, 12:18 AM

Yun huffed at her comment. "He doesn't have to risk injury to insure the safety of idiots and the few smart people who play this game. Be careful, the rainbow fish is going berserk. I hope we don't run into it." The rainbow fish was a hard boss in the water caves and it was in the area Yun knew. The company had bugged it and many people had all most been eaten. No big injuries though and so no one had sued them just yet. Yun prayed they didn't run into the fish because he would be useless against it and it was extremely powerful. Not many players could beat it.

aimanderz
*^_^*

Old 09-02-2011, 12:32 AM

Amelia sighed at the mans words "OH I HATE THAT THING!" she complained loudly her words bouncing back at her "it tore one of my packs once, I had just traded this orange fire ring I got off one of the creatures in the forest to an element mage for some really cool stuff and I lost all of it" she had her fingers crossed they didn't come across it, she wasn't ready to lose another set of stuff it took her to long to fish up her stuff and buy or trade back what she could't find. As she stepped down the long dark cave she hung up some more of the glowing green stuff in the little jars along the way, her steps did echo quite a bit but that probably wasn't going to bother anybody, it was actually a good thing because players could tell the general direction of party members if they got lost. "So eyes peeled for creepy crawlies right?" she kept her eyes on the stream of water that ran down the middle of the cave, if anything worth cutting swam by she would see it before it saw her.

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 09-02-2011, 04:19 AM

REALITY

Serenity jumped at the thought of school being finally over. She ran out of the classroom with everyone else. All she had to do was run all the way home now which wasnt a totally bad feat. The only problem with running home is that there were tons of people around, walking into shops or selling drugs on the street, you name it. Unfortunately, with all the kids on the bus making fun of her, this was the only choice she had. She was an outcast at the school. Only few people liked her and even then, they were only showing pity on her. With quick feet, she started her race home so that she could get on her new game system, DOVE. It was a virtual reality world where she could be whoever she wanted to be. Everyone played it and no one knew who the other characters were in real life.

Her race home was long and treacherous as she got jumped by a bunch of guys in a shortcut alley. They had just come out of the bar that was there, so they had plenty to drink before hand. All her martial arts training her father had insisted had now come into use. The only problem was the tunnel vision she was having and the tensing of her muscles, making it so that she didnt want to move. Once the first blow came to her, she quickly stopped it as if her body was doing the work for her and pushed it into his buddy. the men were astonished and tried again, but police came just in time. She was just glad that they didnt make her wait long to get going after the incident. Actually, they even gave her a ride home. It was turning out to be a very unusual day.

Once home, she said thank you to the policemen and offered them snacks to be polite which she was happy to say, they didnt accept. Quickly, she dropped her bag, homework completely finished because she did it in class, and stepped into the machine.

GAME MODE

When she stepped in, her character came to life as a girl in an ever changing dress to the colors of the element she was feeling at that moment. It wasnt long before she started her trek towards town. The fire seeped through her hair and the water she was carrying gave her energy as she walked. She was happy to see the world was still a wonderful place. Her kusarigama hung around her waist, both blades facing downwards so she didnt cut herself. It was a dual wielding one with scythes on both sides of the chain. Her new momo sat on her shoulder as she walked towards the town. "I wonder what we will find here. What do ya say Tylic?" The momo nodded its head in delight.

Just before they hit town, a large monster appeared in front of her. She stopped and sized it up. It started to attack her which she dodged as skillfully as air. She was getting a feel for his movements when he did something unexpected that took her down. He put his leg out and forced her to land on it. She had to roll to dodge the next attack. With the roll, she released her weapon. Momo tried to get at the monsters eyes to distract him. She started her little fighting style dance which forced fire at the monster as well as the other elements, while striking him with her weapon. He took the pain inflicted and tried to inflict it ten fold. Her health bar was getting low as she made a ring of lightning and sent it off towards him. the flying ring, hit the monster in the face and exploded, forcing the monster to go down. She jumped on its back and strangled the beast with the chain before finally cutting into the back of its neck. The beast went down with a sudden thud that rocked her whole body. The fight was difficult, but she finally came out in the end. With that, she slid off of him only to fall to her knees from low health. She leaned against the beast so she could get a drink of water really quickly in order to make it all the way to town.

(I shouldve put more detail into this :sweat:)

Last edited by Daeman35; 09-02-2011 at 02:02 PM..

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 09-02-2011, 11:34 AM

shadow_walker1590 signed in...

With all of the stress getting to her, Akira decided the best way to deal with it would be to play in the world of Dove for a few hours. Maybe check out what this Momo thing is and why in the world was it free.

She opened up her quest log and took a peek. There wasn't much there. Being part of the Company, you aren't expected to do any quests. Akira, however, did do the quests. How else is one supposed to level up and possibly be stronger than those Creators? But her plan today was to find out what this Momo creature could do. The problem would be finding someone who had one.

"I should have sent someone else to do this, but if the leader doesn't lead, who will follow?" with a sigh, she trekked toward town, hoping she might find some information there.

Jazuchu looked down upon his garden with delight. Everything was looking good. The weeds were gone, and the tomatoes would be ripe in a few day's time. Happy with his work, he dusted his hands of and went inside.

"[b]I think a few hours of Dove would be perfect after a long day,[/]" he said as he walked over to the machine. The machine looked like one of those DDR games from who knew what generation. Pressing a few buttons, he began materializing within the game.

Jaz_maniac has logged in.

Daeman35

Old 09-05-2011, 10:22 PM

(DONT DIE THREAD.... it seemed like such a nice rp)

aimanderz
*^_^*

Old 09-05-2011, 10:25 PM

{im waiting for DarkSecret to reply to me}

DarkSecret2

Old 09-05-2011, 10:40 PM

(WHAAA?! CRAP! I thought I replied to this!)

Yun nodded in agrement before lighting a fire from his rod. It was much easier for him to see and he questioned why he hadn't done it earlier. "The rainbow fish is actually suppose to give you items if you find it but the company bugged it. No one can fix it." Yun looked down when something shiny caught his eye and picked up a pretty indigo scale. "We should turn back." He informed. It was a scale from the rainbow fish.

Julia walked away from the player boredly when they didn't answer and started to run. When they earth shook she stopped and climbed a tree faster then a squierrel. It was feeding time for the Skully. The giant black monster walked on all fours and had a long neck. It would eat players if they weren't careful and send them back to reality. It was actually pretty gentle and nice unless it got hungry. Then anything was its food source. Once the creature passed her she jumped down and ran in the opposite direction of it. She ran right smack into a player on her way and fell with a thumb.

Daeman35

Old 09-05-2011, 11:49 PM

(*giggles* sometimes someone needs to speak up for others to realize it. Glad its back on!!!)

Serenity was finally ready to head out to town. Her health bar back up to full health again, she started to walk. As she did so, she felt a rumbling in the earth. There was a screaming war cry before a crunch crunch. When she turned around there was a huge beast coming her way that looked hungry. On that note, she ran like there was no tomorrow until she felt she lost the beast. As soon as she ran away from it, she looked back to see that it was going the opposite way. As soon as she looked in front of her again, she ran smack dab into another girl who was running away from the beast too. When they collided, they both fell to the hot ground. She didnt land on her back, but her stomach. It was almost as if she tripped over the girl who she had run into. Luckily, they didnt land one on top of the other. "Holy cow! Im so sorry, are you ok?" Quickly, she used the air to shoot her back onto her feet. Once her feet were on the ground, she bent down and put a hand out for the girl to use to pull herself up.

aimanderz
*^_^*

Old 09-06-2011, 11:33 PM

Amelia turned around briskly to see the man when she heard him advise that they turn back. She nodded and started walking back to the cave entrance when she noticed the shinny scale that the man was holding in his hand "turning back would be smart indeed". The though of the company bugging Dove made her wonder who would still play dove if the company got what they wanted, sure some people would still play but it seemed like it would be to dangerous to continue. Her footsteps made a faint patter with each step the sound echoing down the caverns of the cave. "so well I got to see something very pretty from this adventure, so I guess that it wasn't a total bust" she laughed lightly that sound echoing down the cave as well.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 09-07-2011, 12:41 AM

Akira noticed the rumbling below her feet. Knowing full well what it was, she quickly went in the opposite direction from where the vibrations were stronger. It was a hastle to have to walk around the path of the creature known as Skully to get to town, but it was better than getting eaten and sent back to reality. She couldn't complete her goal of finding out what this Momo was capable of from reality.

After a few seconds, she came across two girls who have apparently run into each other trying to get away from the creature. Not knowing what side they were on and wanting to avoid conflict as much as possible, she decided it was best to ignore them and go on her way. Besides, she could see the town not far away. Possibly only twenty yards away at the most.

Jazuchu ran toward a cave upon the snowy mountain caps in search of the legendary ice septor. He knew someone most likely beat him to it, but he had to see for himself. It was a steep and dangerous climb, maybe no one was capable of making it to the top. Even he was having troubles making the ascent.

Finally making it to the cave in which he was told the sector was in, he peeked around the corner. One should not rush in when there could possibly be an enemy ready to attack. With no one appearing to be there, he cautiously moves toward the glowing pool in the middle. Below the surface, a brightly glowing white septor could be seen. As he reached for it, a roar echoed throughout the cavern from behind him.

Daeman35

Old 09-09-2011, 12:08 AM

(DONT DIE AGAIN!!!)

DarkSecret2

Old 09-09-2011, 09:58 PM

(I'm sure it won't die. ^_^ We need more people really... I'll reply in a bit)

aimanderz
*^_^*

Old 09-09-2011, 10:01 PM

(still kinda waiting on people)

Koda Phantomhive
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Koda Phantomhive

Old 09-09-2011, 10:04 PM

Terumi Nakumara
Username: KawaiiMeido Class: Rogue Location: Twingetail Trail
Currently: Playing with a MomoParty: Alone
Online ● Away ● Busy ● Offline

Ooc: It's really simple, Secret. It's just basic BBCode, it's really easy. Want one?
Also, sorry for the lack of postage. School and all. And I got into Pottermore. <3

"A-ahn.. Haru-Sama~ ♥" Terumi moaned out lustfully as Haru Nakumara entered through the front door, his cheeks burning red at the sound of Terumi's voice. "T-Teru-chan.." He blushed feverishly pulling off his shoes as he stepped into the living room "Wh-what are you doing..?" He asked softly, glancing around for her as he sat on the couch. "N-nn.. waiting all day for you." came Terumi's lustful purrs once more. Haru fidgeted in his seat, crossing his legs tight. T-Teru.. come out of hiding, th-that's an order. He attempted to sound firm, but they both knew he was in a losing battle. Regardless, Terumi did as she was told. "Okaerinasaimase, goshujinsama~ ♥" She purred, kneeling, before sliding a folded napkin onto Haru's lap as she entered the living room. "Mm..nnh.." Haru bit his bottom lip sharply and glanced away. From her position on her knees in front of him, Terumi pouted. "Haru-sama.." She whined softly, slowly sliding her hands up his thighs. "I cleaned the house, and I made you lunch, look.. I'm even in my meido outfit just for you.." Haru's breathing hitched at the feeling of his Maid Droid's perfect slender hands on his legs, but he still avoided her gaze, unable to confront the feelings he was terrible at hiding. A light mischievous grin tugged at Terumi's lips while Haru's gaze was elsewhere. She was perfectly aware of the feelings she was inflicting upon him, and it was all a rather delightful game to her. "Etto.." Terumi whined drawing her hands back, and fidgeted with her apron, purposely, hitching the hem higher. "H-Haru-sama.. Look at me.." Haru Nakumara turned reluctantly and blushed heatedly at the sight before him. His breathing grew heavy as he stared at her legs, his gaze traveling upward with agonizing slowness, before his gaze fell upon her chest."Haru-sama!" cried Terumi folding her arms. "Stop looking!" The maid droid cried suddenly, despite pushing her chest forward. Haru's eyes bulged as his face darkened in color, turning away hurriedly. "B-but you..! G-Gomen.." "Play with me.." Terumi said softly. Wh-what?! Haru's eye's bulged. "On Dove..?" the robot blinked innocently. "O-oh.. right.. y-you go play.." Haru stammered sliding off the couch. "I-I'm going to be in my room." he said hurriedly grabbing his prepared lunch and raced upstairs. Terumi chuckled to herself and went to the room prepared for her and logged onto the virtual universe.

Terumi laughed as she appeared at the edge of Fredel Forest and blinked curiously peering down at the small poof ball by her feet. She scooped it up and stared into it's caramel color eyes. "What are you..?" She asked, just as the Momo notification appeared. "A companion?" she gasped. ..able to perform duel attacks with the player.." She snuggled the fluffy creature against her cleavage and continued on happily. "Well you're adorable, and I have.. tricks.. being a rogue, and a girl. We'll come up with something." She marched along and blinked coming across a girl (Julia) and a dirty looking boy (Satoshi) ahead. I'll show you little guy." She grinned, holding the small creature in her hand. She walked up to the boy and whined softly tugging on the sleeve of his jacket. Ano.. Sumimasen.." she said softly peering up at him with wide blue eyes. "What is this..?" She asked sweetly thrusting the small fuzzy creature forward.

Last edited by Koda Phantomhive; 09-10-2011 at 05:27 AM..

DarkSecret2

Old 09-09-2011, 10:17 PM

(I have no idea if you're talking to someone or if the players are made up Koda... I'm so confused....)

Julia offered a smile and took the girl's hand to get up. Once she was on her feet she dusted off and felt rumbling. The creature was comeing back! She suddenly heard the cry of a monster and looked behind her. She was surprised Skully was so close but happy that Skully was eating. The creature got closer to them and Julia's own Momo jumped in reasurance. Skully wasn't hungry anymore and therefore not a threat. She turned back to the girl as the rumbling got closer and tried to keep her footing. "I'm sorry I ran into you. I was trying to get away from the big guy over there since he was hungry. He has eaten now so he won't be a problem." She hadn't been sure if this player knew about the Skully being a good creature since most players didn't know and told her of its nice tendancies. Julia was actually waiting for Sly, Akira or any of the other company members to send her a message and ask to look at her Momo.

Last edited by DarkSecret2; 09-09-2011 at 10:25 PM..

Daeman35

Old 09-12-2011, 06:05 PM

Serenity smiled when the girl took the hand she offered. She looked back at where the now pounding footsteps was coming at them again. He looked happy and his footsteps were definitely a lot slower than it was before. When she looked back at the girl, her demeanor changed from defensive to a little bit more happy. "Oh no, i figured. Skully just keeps me on my toes whenever i log in." Her momo jumped onto her shoulders and started to poke her. "Hold on a second. We'll be there in a little while ok?" She turned back to the girl again. "Im sorry, hes a little impatient it seems. We're heading to town, do you want to join us?"

(Its short I know... Sorry bout :sweat: I usually write alot more.)

aimanderz
*^_^*

Old 09-13-2011, 12:32 AM

Amelia exited the cave and shook her hair dry when she reached the shore "Tp bad this little adventure was cut short huh?" she smiled and though about what she was going to do maybe go and fight some seaside creatures or maybe go deep sea diving, oh the possibilities. She looked over at the man "So what do you plan on doing?, more bug hunting for you". She looked out into the vast walls of trees that was the forest and headed off in that direction. Then she ringed out the remaining water from her hair over the closest patch of grass, she figured it would be better than leaving it in her hair or on the sand.