Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-26-2011, 01:30 AM

It is now 2014. The economy has now gone out of whack, spiraling into a huge depression which has devastated millions of people around the world. The world is now run by huge Monopolies that are all competing for world domination.

One is the Filipino-Korean Corp.
A company of the Philippines, one of the great monopolies competing for full power.
Korea is sided with this company.

Another is the J.A.W.S. (Japanese American World Society.)
They are a corporation in Japan, who are also competing for world domination.
America is also sided with this company.

The last powerful monopoly is the Russian-Austrilian Order.
A company from Russia that also thirsts for domination. Australia is sided with this company as well.

Their main corporations are in the US. Most people think that they are just companies, but they are wrong.
Truly, they are dark, evil cheaters.
They hire free lance assassins/thieves to do they're dirty work.
The problem? They could be hired by the enemy companies to sabotage their work. Also, these "thieves" have special 'abilities' that are used to their advantage.

There are leaders to each of these companies, and then there are the heirs, some of the thieves even join together to make a gang, to protect one another.

Welcome to a new world. One full of violence, murder, horror, and occasionally, romance.
Now, the problem is, which side do you do the dirty work for?

Last edited by Sezumie; 05-02-2011 at 01:18 AM..

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-27-2011, 02:00 AM

Rules:
1. Sezumie and I are the monarchs. Our word is law. :P
2. PM all Thief profiles to me and all Worker/Boss profiles to Sezumie.
3. Follow Menewsha's Terms of Service above all else.
4. Don't fight in here. If you have a problem, take it up with us or fight somewhere else.
5. Please keep it PG-13. :) Moderate fighting and such is allowed, and expected, but don't go overboard.
6. I reserve the right to edit these rules, and/or add new ones as Sezumie and I deem necessary.
7. Have fun! :D
Thief Skeleton:
Appearance:
Company:
Name:
Sexual Preference:
Personality: (A paragraph)
Bio: (Two paragraph minimum)
Dislikes: (At least three)
Special Skills: (No more than four at the most)
Username:

Accepted Profiles:

J.A.W.S.

Appearance:
Company: J.A.W.S.
Name: Jaycie Niña Ferzyño
Sexual Preference: Straight
Personality:* Jaycie is the very definition of a tomboy. She grew up in a poor neighborhood where wearing your hair long meant that you got raped, and not by just one person either. As such, she is very defensive when it comes to men coming near her, preferring the company of women. She also has avoidant personality disorder, which is one of the contributing factors to her horrible social skills.
Bio:* Jaycie grew up in one of the ghettos of New York, carrying a knife with her everyday to school and home for fear of being raped. Her home wasn't safe either though. When she was four, her uncle raped her, and continued to do so for years, often beating her afterwards. This is mainly why she is terrified of men and being touched anywhere.
After she graduated high school, she took a job up at a local company office, where they asked her about her special skills. That's how she got recruited to be a thief. They admired her special abilities and what they, and her body, could offer. She has a rare genetic disorder in which her body doesn't age. It triggered at eleven, so she will always look like she's an eleven year old.
Due to several, serious injuries on the job, she also has urinary incontinence, meaning she needs to wear Pull-ups, which she can still fit into, much to her chagrin. She also failed to reach the age in which she would have become sexually mature, so she is infertile, but she also hasn't gone through puberty, which means she doesn't suffer from periods like other girls her age.
Likes:* Cute things, solving hard problems, drawing, soft things, and working a job.
Dislikes:* Being touched, males, working with others, interacting with others, being criticized, and being treated like a kid.
Special Skills:* She has a superhuman intelligence and mental fortitude, a strange genetic flexibility, she is ambidextrous, and she is extremely stealthy due to her small size and recent martial arts training.
Username: Angelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamethrower1391

Company:
J.A.W.S.
Name:
Akira Hasegawa
Sexual Preference:
Straight
Personality:
Generally I'm a nice and gentle person, but when I'm on a misson, I can seem pretty cold-hearted. I take my job seriously. It's a dog-eat-dog world out their, and I'm must remain alert or die. I do not let my emotions get in my way.
Bio:
I grew up in a small family with only one sibling, my older brother. I wasn't anything like the rest of her family. A girl who liked the darkness and camping out in cemetaries couldn't be a relative of theirs. My mother was a corporate Cathy, my father was always golfing (bleh), and my brother was the quarterback of the football team. No one understood me or what I had to live with except for a few like me. At school, the children always made fun of me, my teachers didn't approve of me.

In later years, I began becoming a little bit of a troublemaker. Stealing, vandalizing, fighting in school, and starting fires, my parents didn't know what to do with me. One day, a family of goths moved into town. I befriended the son, and my acts of attention stopped. I met someone just like me. We did everything together and became best friends. I joined his band, Nightmare Creations, they needed a guitarist. It was the best thing ever. I became friends with all of the members, and the band played for numerous kids within town and a few others close by. Everything seemed to be headed for the best.

When I learned the band had been killed in a car crash, I went crazy. The best thing that had happened in my life was gone forever. Everything that I had left in the past came back. I joined the J.A.W.S. as one of their thieves. What else was I supposed to do? I didn't have any skills for a real job.
Dark colours, accomplishing my goal, nature, kunai, being bad, playing guitar
Dislikes:
Green vegetables, bullies, those who think they are better than anyone else, rules
Special Skills:
Some say I have the speed and reflexes of a vampire. Not to mention that my aim is pretty good (not exactly the best though).
Username:
flamethrower1391
Quote:
Appearance:
Company: J.A.W.S.
Name: Beyond B. Hope
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Personality: Beyond is a quite and calculated walking enigma. All though he does have the ability to speak it is a rare occurence. He instead chooses to let his actions do the talking. He is in fact a kind hearted soul who does not like to hurt others. He protects those close to him.
Bio: Beyond's father was dead before he was born and his mother died after his birth. He was taken in a raised by a theif so he learned the trade. The man who raised him is now also dead and he no langer has family. Beyond has had a hard life constantly having to run from the law. He had always been off and on starving.
Beyond has watched plenty of people die at the hands of others. He has seen things normal people can't even dream of.
Dislikes: Loud people, Rude people, crual people, spicy food
Special Skills:
1. Excellent lock picker.
2. Superve stealth.
3. Can jump long distances and very high.
4. Very strong and flexible.
Username: SecretIenzo1
Russian-Austrilian Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimanderz
Appearance:
Company: Russian-Austrilian Order (mainly)
Name: Jinx Dirmin
Sexual Preference: Straight (but isnt above teasing women)
Personality: Jinx grew up in a middle class area learning how to fight with various weapondry from her brother. When the depression hit Jinx became a hired thug of the Russian-Austrilian Order but she isnt above doing side work for other companies that can offer her something of intrest.
when you first meet Jinx she can come off isolated and distant but once you are deemed worthy of her trust she will stand by you when you need it. Although she has a tendancy to manipulate the men and sometimes woman she meets she can still be trusted to keep a secret to the grave if she trusts you or is getting something out of it.
Bio: She grew up with her mother and brother in a normal area untill her mother lost her job then her and her bother had to go out and make money for the family. She chose a life of crime while her brother decided to make a honest living. She worked for underground crime families untill the Russian-Austrilian Order made her a job offer she couldn't turn down, work for them or her brother would be killed.
She took the job and began to establiish a reputation for being difficult but a hard worker, because of the early threats to her family she is not always loyal to the Russian-Austrilian Order and is willing to do work for other people if they offer her something. She had a gift with computers and loves to use all sorts of technology
Likes: Knifes, guns, machinery, stealing, the thrill of doing something you shouldnt, technology
Dislikes: rules, wearing dresses, gangs attemting to beat on her, police, snobby rich men, threats to her family
Special Skills: hacking, armed combat, she is good at reasoning, swaying people with her charm
Username: Aimanderz
Filipino-Korean Corp.

Last edited by Angelo; 05-30-2011 at 01:12 AM..

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-27-2011, 02:16 AM

Company Profiles

Appearance:
Name:
Company: (J.A.W.S, FKC, RAO)
Position: [Heir, Worker, Boss]
Personality: [1 Paragraph min]
Biography: [2 Paragraphs min]
Special Skills?:
Works As?: (Whatever job you do, can be anything. Heirs and bosses do not need this)

Spots Taken

J.A.W.S
-Boss
-Heir (Quarter_Queen)
-Workers
1 Maid [lightning_serah]
(More slots added later)

Accepted Profiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning_serah
Appearance:
Name: Cho Konisha
Company: J.A.W.S
Position: Worker
Personality: Cho is very outgoing, and very easy to get along wth. She loves people, and making friends. Although, she is a bit sensitive, and takes things a bit personally sometimes. She can be very childish if she doesn't get what she wants, and she's a bit stubborn at times. Altogether, Cho is very bubbly, and a rainbow of fun, from her clothes, to her personality.
Biography: Cho lived a rather simple life before everything happened. She lived with her mom and her brother, until her mother lost her job, and Cho was sent to live with her father. Her father had a small restraunt that she helped out at, but then he quickly went out of bussiness.

Although Cho has a heard time picking up after herself, let alone picking up after others, she willingly took the job of a maid to help out her and her father. She may not be the best maid for the company, but she certainly tries her best. She get's distracted easily, which makes it worse, especially when she's getting screamed at about how she didn't clean up all of the mess, or how she didn't add enough sugar in the tea.

Special Skills?: She can make good banana pudding?
Works As?: A maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarter_Queen

Name: Tei Kamamura

Company: J.A.W.S
Position: Heir

Personality: Tei's personality changes, depending on who you are. If you're a worker for his father's company, he'll usually look down on you. If you're a higher figure than him, he'll usually respect you and talk formally. If you're a hot girl, he'll usually try to hit on you...watch out, 'cause there's a player coming your way!

Biography: Tei Kamamura is the eldest heir to the Kamamura line. His father is the boss of J.A.W.S, so don't mess with him. Tei had grown up in the luxurious life, getting everything he wanted and going to the most prestigious school in Japan. He was even widely known as a celebrity. Tei joined a popular Japanese boy-band as the lead dancer, but dropped out when...the whole world domination thing started. He's the heir, so he has to be kept where no one can suddenly shoot him or rip his head off.

Tei's still a pretty big douche, though he's nice and kind to certain people. Ever since the economy started tumbling, Tei was pretty much forced to learn the dark ways of the underworld. He doesn't really enjoy it, but he has to...can't upset his father now, can he?

Special Skills?: Eh? I can dance really well, and I can use those skills during battle. I also know how to use guns with deadly accuracy.
Works As?: Heir. I don't do work.

Filipino-Korean Corp
-Boss
-Heir (Sezumie)
-Workers
(More slots added later)

Accepted Profiles

Appearance:

Name:
"Bloodii" Ace Kardigan

Company:
Filipino-Korean Corp

Position:
Heir

Personality:
She's sweet, lovable girl.
Her manners are perfect and she's a straight B+ student in her school.
The problem is, she's completely sadistic.
She loves seeing others in pain, and talks about the most gruesome things you may have ever heard.
To be frank, she's one violent chick.
Next time she has a violent outburst, someone could end up killed, literally.

Biography:
When Ace was born, she was clearly the angel child.
She did well in school, behaved well, and got along with adults.
Then the economy collapsed, and her mother died shortly after.
With the burden on her shoulders, Ace turned to her world domination crazy father for help.

She had a complete change in personality from that.

Her father was ruthless, teaching her how to rule the company, giving her strict lessons on everything and anything, and he even got people to train her to use weaponry. She's very good with explosives, and she has many weaknesses, her worst one is that she has to be polite about everything, it was taken from her mother, but she will ask to kill you, and if you say no, she actually won't kill you. She's still a girly-ish, child-like person, just with her violent alter ego when you become friends with her. (Hopefully you only become acquaintances with Ace, her nickname is Bloodii for a reason.

Special Skills?:
She's good with explosives, sharp objects, has quick reflexes, and doesn't get hit by projectiles very easily. (Mostly luck)

Russian-Austailian Order
-Boss
-Heir (Flamethrower1391)
-Workers
(More slots added later)

Accepted Profiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamethrower1391

Name:
Anushka Romanov
Company:
RAO
Position:
Heir
Personality:
I've been told I'm cocky and arrogant, but I don't really believe those people. I'm just a nice down to earth girl... who's a bit of a flirt. Okay, I admit it. I can be a bit cocky, but so what. I am the heir to the Russian-Austrailian Order. Don't I have the right to be.
Biography:
My life's been peachy. I'd bore you with all the horrible things that have happened, but there really aren't many, and I'm not one of those Mary-Sues who complain of a horrid life (that's never as they perceive it). Instead, I'll summon up all the good in my life. I went to the best school in Paris, had everything and anything I wanted (including boys), and I'm the heir to one of the biggest companies in the world. What more could a girl want? I'd like to be the boss one day, but I'm not ready for the responibility just yet. I want to have some more fun before that happens.

But I might have to join in sooner than I please. There's been a rumour of the other companies sending thieves to sabotage our plans or steal our resources. Whether they are true or not, one needs to be careful. I learned how to play dirty and get certain things from others. I'd have to learn it all sometime anyways, why not now?
Special Skills:
I have a way of "persuading" people if you catch my drift. I haven't found a soul in the world who couldn't be convinced one way or another.
Works As?:
Heir, duh!

Random post, stuff I think I should put in shall be put here!
(Ex. Any Fan pictures I might have drawn, banners, and sometimes, what's going on in the thread,)
So keep looking back for any new updates!

Last edited by Sezumie; 05-08-2011 at 06:51 PM..

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-28-2011, 02:02 AM

Reserved for safety!~

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-01-2011, 11:51 PM

We Are Open!~ :D

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-02-2011, 02:09 AM

Jaycie looked over across the ledge of the apartment building at the massive skyscraper that was home to the Filipino-Korean Corporation. Mr. Kamamura had ordered her into his office and given her her next task. It was really quite simple. She was to implant a virus on Mr. Kardigan's computer to crash his system, and place a bug in the conference room so Mr. Kamamura could listen in.

The cover of night would be extremely useful in this mission, the inky clouds blocking out the light of the moon and stars entirely, though they themselves glowed with an eerie light. Too focused for any signs of emotion, Jaycie pulled out her grapple gun, placing a super magnet on the end before shooting it toward the other building. It caught with a light clink that was barely audible over the distance. With quick and nimble hands, Jaycie tied the other end around a nearby pipe before attaching a clip on her belt to the wire. The clip was also a very powerful magnet, and, within a few moments, Jaycie's tiny body was climbing over the edge of top of the target building.

Stealthily, she took out the only guard with a chop to the neck, grabbing his radio and securely taping the alarm button down as she threw it to the building she had just come from. That was the diversion. Satisfied with her handiwork, she cut the wire and made her way to the door, slipping inside before descending the steps carefully. This building was very much like the J.A.W.S. building; it was an office building up to the very last three floors, which were the homes of the company president and their families.

Upon reaching the bottom of the stairs, she peeked out the door to see a deserted hallway, a sight which caused her to smile. Her diversion had worked. Quickly and eagerly, she threw open the door to the living room, searching around for the laptop, hoping that no one was home.

((@Sezumie: I figured you could be coming into the room or something where you catch Jaycie. :)))

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-02-2011, 02:31 AM

[What a very sneaky plan you got there *nods*]

A girl, no older than 16, walked through the hallways of her father's business. She seemed to have a bag around her shoulder, and by the looks of it, it was important, and HEAVY. She was pretty much half dragging it along.

Given her small size, you would think she was a worker, but you would be dead wrong. This was Mr. Kardigan's daughter, Miss "Bloodii" Ace. Her light brown hair was pixie short, and her light brown eyes were something to behold, as she, the heir, walked to her family's part of the building. Her innocent looks were nothing to look down upon, because Ace will completely blow your head off, literally.

She had heard the alarm, and the guards had told her to go back to her living quarters. She complied, but not without taking her fathers laptop and linking it to her computer. So, anything her father would get would go straight to her. Her father had actually given her permission to do this earlier. She would work as a security guard for her father's computer, whether it be from viruses From other companies, or just some hackers and spam, she would know about it before reporting it back to her father.

So, in her bag, were both laptops. Poor Ace couldn't drag it any longer and went to the living room, and started to turn the knob to open the door.

aimanderz
*^_^*

Old 05-02-2011, 11:03 PM

Jinx sat down on the couch of a local bar near her apartment, finally some time to relax she had just gone though the ordeal of tracking down the latest spy that had tried to send information to a small rig crime boss 'what and IDIOT!' she thought disapprovingly. How could they have been so stupid to try such a thing and then flee, obviously they would catch up to them. When Jinx strayed off the 100% loyalty to the RAO she at least knew not to hand over anything vital, especially not to some civilian.

As she relaxed and kicked her feet back she heard yelling and the sounds of crashing chairs, bar fight. There were two fairly large men, one far more gone than the other where arguing over something pointless, 'oh look a drink and a show, what more could a girl want'. She sunk deeper into the couch and focused on the fight looking though the heads that belonged to people standing around to either break up the fight, get in on the action, or simply just to watch.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-02-2011, 11:05 PM

Jaycie had overturned several pieces of furniture in her haste to find the laptop before she finally realized she'd have to move onto another room. Absently, she debated whether to correct the positioning of the furniture or not, eventually figuring it was the least she could do.

Right as she finished fixing the mess she had created, she heard someone jiggle the doorknob before it started to turn. Panicked, she dove underneath the long, luxurious couch, her tiny frame easily fitting between the distance from the bottom to the floor. Certainly, it'd be much worse for her if she got caught. Her boss would be mad at her, and she'd probably end up killed, by her boss if not by her victims.

If she hadn't been so focused on fixing the mess to its previous state, she would have been out of the room by now. Anxiously, she waited as the young lady entered the room, carrying a huge bag that seemed much to large for her body to successfully move.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 05-03-2011, 10:50 PM

Tei Kamamura
Heir

"Grrrr. What? No. No. No. YES! No. I said NO!" Tei shouted into his cell phone, eyebrow twitching and bits of spittle flying. Now was not a good time to get him pissed. "Argh. Stupid. He never gets anything right." The arrogant heir threw his bejeweled phone across the room, where it bounced off the reflextive mirror wall and landed with a dull thunk on the plush carpet. Tei had been ordering his personal assisstant around, who had messed up an order for J.A.W.S., one of the last big companies standing. He flung himself on his leather couch and stared up at his ceiling.

What was father doing again...? Oh. Right. Something about hacking another company. Booooooo-riiiiiiing. I'll just stay here and stare-OH! Was that a bug? It was widely known that Tei hated bugs. The teenager picked up a cordless phone, and speed-dialed one of the maids that worked at his father's company. Apparently, being a maid was now better than having no job at all."Hey! You! Get up here and kill this fly for me, okay?" He then pressed the "end" button and threw the phone on the ground. Like his cell phone, it landed on the floor with a thunking noise. To someone who didn't know Tei, they would've thought he was spoiled and arrogant. But, noooo. That was just how he was raised. He thought that ordering people around was being nice.

Last edited by Q U E E N; 11-09-2011 at 02:43 AM..

aimanderz
*^_^*

Old 05-03-2011, 11:26 PM

Jinx watched as the bar fight continued the larger one was actually taking a pretty bad beating, she figured she could maybe make a few bucks by placing a bet on who would win but she decided it would take the fun out of watching. She stood up and pushed by the group that was now about twenty people and exited the bar, it was only a matter of time before someone broke a bottle and got the entire place closed for the night.

As she stood outside the bar looking around the city watching lights flicker on and off she breathed in the air was as clean as it was going to get. She shrugged as she walked her boots making a dull mettled thud with each step. 'what to do for the rest of the night?, maybe she could just go home or go into another bar'.

She decided she would head out to a club or something before she turned in for the night, if she recalled there hadn't been any notice given to her about her work schedule for the next day so she figured she could stay out later than she usually did.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-03-2011, 11:43 PM

Tired, Ace walked into the living room, set on watching some mindless TV and playing some games on her computer. Her brown hair bounced lightly as she walked to the couch. Setting her bag onto the table, the heir looked around, given thatthe room was a tiny bit large, Ace seemed to notice something different about the room as she logged into her fathers computer. Suspicious, Ace stood up, walking to the other side of the room, she examined the furniture carefully. She tended to be very observant of everything around her, but sometimes, was as stupid as a 5 year old.

For some odd reason, she felt the pressence of another being in the room with her, he brown eyes grew wide, she thought there could be a ghost there and got completely scared. Taking her laptop, Ace bolted out of the room, to get some guards ro check the room thoroughly. Ace was as superstitious as the next person, and would take everything to the maximum extreme. Give that she was still young, she ultimately forgot about the other laptop which was logged in in the same room.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-03-2011, 11:58 PM

Jaycie couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the larger girl's response. Certainly whatever she had forgotten wasn't important enough to leave her father's laptop unguarded and prone to hacking? Shrugging, Jaycie slithered out from under the couch, glancing around before proceeding to sit down in front of the machinery. Humming gently, she opened up a few files before hastily closing them, hands rubbing at her eyes vigorously to dislodge the explicit content from her young, and mostly, innocent mind.

Squinting at the laptop, she opened another file, heaving a huge sigh of relief when it turned out to be a business based document. Returning to her melody, she set to work altering the program, placing a bug that ate files of the same type. Any file opened with the program would be deleted, though it would be unnoticeable until it was reopened. The virus would also travel to other programs, until every program was an infected deleter. Without thinking of her other mission, nor the time schedule she was on, Jaycie began opening other files with the same squint as before. It was about fifty-fifty as to what the content would be, but Jaycie figured it'd be best to glean as much information as possible before the files got deleted.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2011, 12:45 AM

Oddly enough, Ace was standing right outside the door, after being called stupid by the guards, she tried to explode one of their heads off, literally, with a grenade. Now the brown-haired devil was just outside the doorway where the little thief was about to hack her fathers files.

Not when she was around. The little excuse for a thief, won't escape unless she had done some damage. She waved over the guards she tried to maul before, and quietly slipped through the door with the two men.

She put a hand on her hip, and shifted to a more, casual position. Her child-like voice chimed out.

"My my, it looks like we have an uninvited guest!~"

Ace stood there, her two guards on either side, and faced the intruder, her lips twisted up into a sadistic smile, and her brown eyes narrowed,"What do you thing you're doing?" You could practically feel the ice cold venom in her sweet voice.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2011, 01:39 AM

So engrossed in committing the files' contents to memory had Jaycie been, that she hadn't noticed the woman reenter with her guards. She jumped up and slammed the laptop closed at their sudden appearance before turning to face them with a looseness in her frame. "Nothing. Just reading up. Did you know that the stock market saw a rise of two points yesterday?" she rambled, trying to buy herself some time. While it would take a long time for them to be able to figure out how to reverse the bug, as it was an original program that Jaycie had created on the spot, she still had her other mission to do. Her chances of escape were also rather slim by now. The two muscular guards would easily overpower her, especially with their weapons and the assistance of the third person.

"So... What are you going to do?" the petite girl asked the larger.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2011, 01:50 AM

Ace laughed,"Really? I haven't heard," Her eyes de-narrowed themselves, as she gave the blonde a look. She seemed a bit more friendly now, and usually, people would relax at this, but it would be a horrible mistake. But today was different, she felt a bit rebellious today.

"I'll tell you what," She started, kicking the guards out of the room, after making sure they were fully gone, she faced the girl once again. "If you do a favor for me, I'll let you get away with your little, 'mission' of yours." Her brown hair bounced a bit as she slowly mad her way towards the smaller girl.

"What do you say? I could kill you now, but why waste the opportunity to see your company's interior? With your consent of course!~ I have no intention of killing you, that is, if you do say yes." She walked back towards the door.

"My guards are on even more high alert, since those other two idiots saw you, so, death or do me a favor, such a hard decision isn't it?" Ace said with a triumphant smirk.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2011, 03:21 AM

"I hate to break it to you, but I've never actually been inside the company except for the lobby and the conference room," Jaycie stated, collapsing onto the couch. "I always enter the conference room from the window, and I've only ever been in the lobby once." She was rather curious as to what the larger girl would do in response. Without the other guards, Jaycie had a pretty high chance of taking out the girl, as well as possibly using her as a hostage. By now, the guards would have radioed the others for backup, revealing her location so they could surround her. Truly she didn't have much of a choice.

"Anything else you want?" Jaycie asked, strangely bold. Usually her avoidant personality disorder, or AvPD kept her from being so talkative, but fear and adrenaline often made you do crazy things.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-07-2011, 03:48 AM

Ace shrugged,"Well, I need a chance to get out of this stuffy building so...." The brown haired girl thought for a minute or so, before snapping her fingers, an idea in her mind,"Along with seeing the small part of the company, I want you to... Buy me some food! Then your off the hook."

You'd think Ace would think of something more practical, but her stomach was growling, and she really didn't give a crap about her father. Always so power hungry and cranky, it pissed her off to no end. She sighed, since she was alone, she needed a good threat. She pointed to the computer,"If not, that little bug you put in may end up at the wrong computer, maybe some false information that 'happened' to get to them perhaps?" She then had an evil smirk on her face once again,"Though, I could just blow your head off if you refuse, but, there no fun in a quick death. I'll make sure it's as slow and painfully agonizing as possible for you if you don't follow through."

Ace, giving a smile, tilted her head to the side, she really wasn't as much arrogant as the next heir, she was just, well, a bit on the gory, and witty side if you have to put in simply. She wasn't a girl for simple things unless it came to food. And boy, was she hungry now!

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-08-2011, 02:04 PM

"Well, I can't buy you any food, and I highly doubt you could manipulate that program, but I can steal you some," Jaycie replied, eyes reflecting her confusion over such a request. "Will that work?" To be honest, she was a little worried that the woman was nuts, but it was too late to do anything about it.

Suddenly, a thought popped into her head. "You're the heir to a billionaire, don't you have food here?" she asked, puzzled beyond reason. There was no way they didn't have food there, considering her status and whatnot. Truly, the only explanation would be that the woman was absolutely insane.

((Stupid writer's block! :())

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 05-08-2011, 07:19 PM

Akira sighed as she awaited in the waiting room for her instructions. She already knew that one of the other thieves was headed to FKC. She assumed that she would be dismissed to head to RAO, but she wasn't given the orders yet. What was she to do?

She laid back on the small couch and stared up at the ceiling. Where was Mr. Kamamura anyways, and when was he going to give her her orders? Sitting here, was boring, and it made it worst that she was only a teenage girl. She was more than just bored. It was worst then sitting in school, listening to some teacher teach something that they have learned over and over again. At least there, she had something to do.

Anushka couldn't believe her father let her decide what company for the thief to hit. She assumed it was a way to see if she was ready to take over the responsibility of the company. After hours of thinking about it, she knew which company she'd choice. J.A.W.S. was the clear answer. Japan alone had enough resources to take over the world. They had robots. Who knew what they could do with nanos.

She flipped open her phone and sent a text to Jinx telling the girl to retrieve anything and everything she could from that company. Not only that, but also plant a few bugs in their system, and perhaps a few real ones around the home of the Kamamura's. It was widely known the boy was afraid of bugs. Why not scare the crap out of him and have a little fun.

aimanderz
*^_^*

Old 05-09-2011, 12:07 AM

Jinx was about to head home when her phone that was only used by higher ups. "I wonder what they want?". She flipped open the phone and read the massage over a few times. "oh this is going to be a fun one, I may even get hurt" she laughed but in her mind she knew it was a high risk mission and she should take this seriously.

She smirked when she read the part about the planting of real bugs, maybe she could get a contact to send over some larva or bees. Her mind drifted to all the creepy crawlies she could have sent over.

As she read it over again she almost bumped into a pole, quickly she moved out of the way as she replied she would of course plant some bugs and a few other bugs, asking if she had any ideas of what kind of bugs she would like.

Jinx shifted into a shady ally and entered a store without a name on it, thats where people went to pick up info on any subject involving businesses. She had also gathered a few well valued informants that could often hook her up with guns, computers, and various other illegal things.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 05-11-2011, 12:40 AM

Tei watched the maid intently as she swatted at the fly. He was standing on a table, looking quite idiotic. "Kill it already!!!!! You know? Just hit it!!!!!"

The heir stomped his feet stubbornly and pointed at the maid. The maid turned around and gave him an if-you-want-to-do-it-so-badly-go-do-it-yourself look. "Yes, mister." But she simply went back at swatting a fly. Can't boss around the bosses, can you?

Splat! The sound of the annoying little insect dying was a relief to Tei's supersensitive ears. "Thank god...hopefully there won't be more of those around here..."

Lightning_Serah
The 'Boy Who Lived' has come to ...

Old 05-11-2011, 02:13 AM

~¢нσ кσηιѕнα~
"мαувє ι'м נυѕт α тα∂ σƒƒ."

Cho sighed boredly as she picked up random trash around the building. She wasn't exactly the best maid, and every now and then stopped to look at something shiny, but she tried her best, and was determined to do her best for her father and herself. She groaned slightly as a little dirt got on her brightly colored clothing, but continued picking up.

She quickly stopped when she saw a coin on the ground, "Hmmm, I wonder what money taste like..." She said as she knelt down and picked it up. She stood up, about to bite it, before tripping, and watching the coin fly out of her hand "Nooo!" She exclaimed with a small sigh, before standing up again, as she rubbed her head. "Stupid floor!" She said kicking the ground lightly, before realizing she needed to get back to her job.

x x

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 05-11-2011, 05:46 AM

Akira sat up when she heard a commotion in the other room. Curious as she sometimes got, she got up and headed in the direction of the sound. She didn't hear the exact words, only anger and desperation in the voice. It could have been anything. Someone snuck in and was wrecking havoc, an employee wasn't doing their job the way someone wanted it, something could have been malfunctioning. The only way to find out was to check it out.

She opened the door to find a teenage male standing on a table while a maid held what looked like a rolled up magazine with bug guts on it. Not only that, the teen was her boss' son. "Uh, sorry. Got the wrong room," she lied.

Anushka received the message from Jinx and quickly texted back, 'Any you can get ahold of. Maybe even something poisonious.'

She could see it now. The boy freaking out from all of the bugs. Then going into convulsions, because he was biten by a black widow or something. It would be a dream come true. She never liked the spoiled brat. While she awaited the news of the mission, she decided to go to the steam room and relieve some stress she had lately.

aimanderz
*^_^*

Old 05-11-2011, 08:00 PM

Jinx smiled a little to mischievously for her own good. She could get her hands on some creepy crawlies but decided not to go for something deadly. She was going to have fun with this misson, freak him out quite a lot before doing anything that would really be bad or in her case good, you know drag out all the terror she could from him. She sent out an order to a bug breeder she met a while back for him to send over 25 small spiders, 10 maggots, 15 horse flies and 50 fire ants to be delivered anonymously to none other than the bug fearing hair of J.A.W.Z.

She would never admit that she felt a tad sorry for the boy but hey he deserved it right? of course he did, she had heard about him. All the stories stated that he was a spoiled brat who had also broken more than one girls heart in the past. "he isn't even all that cute" she said rolling her eyes, she had seen pictures of him but had never met hi face to face.