Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 05-11-2011, 11:38 PM

Tei whipped his head around and spotted an employee standing in the doorway staring at the scene. He was pretty sure it looked weird. After all, he was standing on a table yelling orders out. Tei's eyes narrowed and he replied sarcastically. "Suuu-uuure." The employees at J.A.W.S.-and practically everyone else knew that he was deathly afraid of bugs. And that he freaked out whenever there was one nearby. "Hey, you-" Tei motioned to the girl in the doorway before she left. "Do you know where my father is right now?"

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 05-12-2011, 02:10 AM

Akira walk farther into the room. "I don't know. I was to meet him a while ago, and I haven't heard anything from anyone else." she was surprised the boy didn't yell at her. She knew he wasn't all that kind to anyone at a lower station than him. What irked her was that he asked her where his father was. He was his father, not hers, and she was a thief, not one of the maids. She was never around long enough to learn where he goes when and war he does, nor did he trust in her to tell where he was going.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-14-2011, 03:12 PM

The brown-haired vixen cocked her head to the side,"A billionaire you say? We only eat our Filipino/Korean food, I want some different food!" The girl, was nuts. Completely nuts. She didn't give a crap about the program, it would go to her computer anyway, like that mattered. Opening the door Ace took a gun from her back pocket that she had stolen from one of the guards.

"And besides, I've never been outside of the building grounds before!~" She held up the gun,"Get going, and once I get my food, you can just leave me behind, I'll find my way back. But betray me and there will be thousands of people on your ass for your own head."

Ace smirked, weapons and witty threats that she is rumored to follow through with, were her specialties.

[Angelo! You made me catch the writers block! D:]

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-15-2011, 02:58 PM

"Uh... O-okay. How are we going to leave?" Jaycie asked, her Avoidant Personality Disorder finally starting to reveal itself. "I-I r-really don't want t-to get shot." She found it a little hard to believe that the girl hadn't been outside the building before. After all, didn't rich people usually travel all over the world for vacation?

"How come you haven't been outside before?" Jaycie inquired, the words flowing from her mouth before she could stop them. Anxiously, she watched for a motion, even the slightest twitch that would signal the crazy woman's use of the gun on the smaller girl. Hopefully she didn't end up striking a nerve, but insanity made people unpredictable.

((Sorry! I didn't know it was contagious! O.o))

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-21-2011, 05:26 PM

Ace shrugged,"The same way we go out of course, the way you came into this dump." She held her gun up, and pressed a button, a knife blade appeared at the end,"Of course, I won't shoot you, once you get me some real food, I'll let you go off with your pretty little life." Inwardly, the girl was bouncing off the walls, the brown-haired devil was finally going outside, see how screwed up the world is from up close.

She visibly cringed at the next question,"Let's just say my dad's, overprotective," It was the only trait she didn't like,"Yah know? He didn't want any guys after his sweet little girl." She seemed to add venom to the word, 'sweet,' but continued,"Well, why were you here? I'm sure none of that old stuff on that computer may be of importance, I could tell you my dad's going to be at a meeting soon, and-- oops! I said to much," She laughed manically,"And to think that I was going to tell you what my insane dad was planning to do to the companies!~" She followed the girl, the gun not wavering from the stance she held, pointing the gun to the poor, scared girl who tried to hack her dad.

aimanderz
*^_^*

Old 05-21-2011, 05:47 PM

Jinx walked over to the shady loading dock area that was going to ship off the bugs she had purchased to the J.A.W.Z headquarters. With the bugs in hand packaged in normal looking average sized cardboard boxes, of course without a return address she handed them off the the two fairly large men that where doing the lifting and sorting. These guy were obviously not the smartest guys at the dock but hey that meant they most likely wouldn't check the contents of the parcels.

Sure J.A.W.Z headquarters wasn't to far away that she would need to ship the bugs over but if they came from a company that did international work instead of a local post office they couldn't track down who sent them, especially because it didn't look as if these guys remembered the faces of those that used their services and kept records.

As she handed the men the boxes she paid them extra to make sure that two things happened, the bugs arrived alive and that they got there within a week but not before noon the next morning. The last she she wanted was a bunch of dead bugs arriving sure he still might jump but she wouldn't likely get the terrified squeals that she wanted from him. Oh how she wished she could be inside the building as it happened, maybe if she pulled an all nighter she could hack a security camera or two and record it to watch later.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-28-2011, 09:44 PM

((Sorry, I've hit a spot of writer's block for this thread. And finals have come up. :\))

"Um, okay then. We'll need to go out the roof then," Jaycie said, still shy due to her Avoidant Personality Disorder. It didn't help that the girl seemed to be purely nuts and bipolar. Casually, Jaycie led the girl up to the roof, pulling out her grapple gun upon getting there. With a quick aim, she had hooked it to the other building across the street. She quickly tied the one end of the rope to the vent on the roof they were on, hooking the carabiner to the bigger girl's belt loop and handing her a magnet. In a few seconds, Jaycie had hooked herself up to the rope as well.

"Just jump off the ledge. The magnet will pull you over quickly," she instructed, standing behind the heiress.

SecretIenzo1
Come into my arms and I'll prote...

Old 05-30-2011, 01:41 AM

Beyond sat at a table somewhere in J.A.W.S. with a bowl of ice-cream, a spoon and his ferret Geo. The brown ferret also had a bowl of ice-cream however much smaller then her master's. As Beyond took another bite of his vanilla ice-cream he stared straight head eyes full of nothing. Ahead of him two J.A.W.S. employes were argueing about something stupid and many would asume he was watching them. All though he could see them however he was not paying attention or he would know what they were talking about. He of course had no idea what they were talking about. With out even looking in her direction he addressed Geo, "This ice-cream is good huh?" Geo responded by licking his cheek.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 06-02-2011, 01:02 AM

Tei grunted and jumped off of the table, muttering under his breath. When he noticed that the employee was still standing in the room, he put on his I-don't-want-to-be-disturbed-right-now face. "Well? What are you still doing in here?" Tei pointed to the doorway and made an ushering motion. "Get going. Shooh."

He then turned towards the maid, who was picking up the dead bug from the floor. Hopefully they wouldn't be getting any more of those soon. "You too...and take that disgusting thing with you." When the two just stared at him like he had suddenly grown a third head in front of them, he started yelling. "GET. OUT. NOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW."

SecretIenzo1
Come into my arms and I'll prote...

Old 06-02-2011, 01:11 AM

Beyond and Geo had already finished their ice-cream and Beyond had been chasing down the run away Ferret. Geo had run into a room where someone was yelling and workers were leaving. Crap, higher up's room. He mentally cursed Geo to hell, said ferret lifted her head in confusion at that moment. She had hidden under a table and she was very hard to see. Beyond was thinking of possible ways to find Geo when he saw a vent. Carefully unhooking the plate and rehooking it and crawled through the system untill he had a view of the room. He spotted Geo after a while and mentally cursed her again. I can't just waltz in and grab her. I'll look bad.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 11-09-2011, 02:45 AM

(...I want to revive this Rp...anyone else okay with this?)

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-09-2011, 03:19 AM

(I'd love to revive this, even though when I look back on it I think it was a complete fail on my part.... I'm the worst at making roleplays -3-)

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 11-10-2011, 12:19 AM

(No, no, that's not it...most of my RP's end up like this too, because one person stops posting and then everyone else follows -__-)

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-10-2011, 12:54 AM

[Well, maybe we should start a request thread then? Maybe get some interest before we start up again? Well, if there is interest, hopefully there will be...]

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 11-10-2011, 01:42 AM

[I think that's a good idea...and then we can start up the RP again. >.< I'll be keeping my character!]

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-10-2011, 01:56 AM

[guess I'll make it when I have the time, maybe tomorrow, I'll tweak the plot a bit, maybe just two companies?]

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons

Old 11-15-2011, 03:02 AM

['Kay, I'll be watching out for it :)]