Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-29-2011, 06:13 PM

Still lost in her thoughts, Dani jumped again when the boy appeared bearing her tray. "Th-Thanks," she said, mumbling as usual. Then she dug in, though she paused as the boy walked away. "Wh-Who are you?" she thought to him, blinking in surprise as she did. Certainly he couldn't feel her touch his mind. No normal person could. Unless he wasn't normal.

The newest boy to walk in also sparked that sense of familiarity, and it was with much hesitation that Dani directed the same question at him, as well as the girl. She kept her mind touching theirs though, just in case they could respond after all. Digging back into her sushi, Dani waited for any reaction in the people she had messaged. She never actually remembered where she got her powers, just a sense of great pain and sorrow. Maybe, if they could sense her, they had come from the same place.

Looking down at her sushi, Dani was dismayed at being full. Curse her tiny tummy. Maybe there were others around the city? The mental signatures wouldn't be hard to detect, though it would be rather hard sifting through all of the people. Opening the floodgates, Dani reached out, immediately sensing what she had been looking for. Now was the tricky part. Closing her eyes, she began to sift through minds, casting away those with an incorrect signature. Eventually, after around three minutes, she found them. There were two. Both boys. They were on top of a roof somewhere in the main city. Leaving the same message as before, Dani opened her eyes, suddenly ravenous again. Telepathy over such a long distance certainly used a lot of energy.

((I don't know why. O.o Maybe an enhanced version? Something to help control them? Or a missing part of their research?))

Last edited by Angelo; 08-29-2011 at 06:19 PM..

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 08-29-2011, 06:45 PM

"A sashimi platter." Simon responded shortly. He put the menu down on the table and rested and arm on the table before him, propping his head up. An unfamiliar presence in his mind had his eyes widen minisculely. Now that was new. he was used to being the one messing with others minds not having others in his mind.

He lowered his mental walls slightly, just enough to let the message that the sender was trying to get across. It sounded kind of hesitant. He closed his eyes and then twisted his own illusionary powers, picking an image of himself from a recent photoshoot before sending it back along with his name, 'Simon Abandonato. Nice to meet you.'

He reopened his eyes and let a slow smile spread on his lips. Maybe this person would have some answers for him...

((sorry it's so short >.>))

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 08-29-2011, 07:16 PM

Roza walked down the street towards the mall trying to be as quick as she could. She couldn’t really control when her wings appeared or disappeared so she didn’t really want them showing up while she was out. She normally did go out much and when she did it was normally just a quick run out or if it was school. She had on her normal outfit in a golden colour with black. Her hair was how she liked it with black bows to match her outfit as well a new pair of black gloves just in case any acid seeped out. She normally had to get a new pair of gloves for each day seeing as they were normally ruined by the end of it.

Roza walked past a street and just happened to look down and saw that there were bodies all around the street and saw two boy standing near them. She saw that one was cleaning a sword and was checking the bodies for things that could be useful. She was a bit shocked when he held up a list then started talking to the other guy again holding a piece of blood stained paper. She didn’t really know them so what better way then get to go over and start with her regular introduction. She turned down the street not really caring about what would happen if her wings appeared. Reaching them she looked at the bodies then said “What the hell did you guys do?” She didn’t care about what they thought of her she just wanted to know.

{Sorry for being so late}

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 08-29-2011, 07:24 PM

Aitu looked up at the new girls, and his eyes widen "holy shit! shes fucking gorgeous.."he said in his head. "Im Aitu...and this is Chris......Who may you be miss?" he asked, trying to stay polite. in his Rule book when it came to women, First Impressions were everything.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 08-29-2011, 07:36 PM

Roza looked at him and sighed saying "I didn't ask you who you were I asked you what the hell you did to these people." She looked at him then at then bodies to wait for an answer. After a moment of looking at all the dead bodies she looked back at the two guy who she now knew as Aitu and Chris. She was supprised when then didn't look away most people always did when she was talking to them. But then again she didn't see these guys around her school so maybe they didn't really know her. She smiled at this though seeing as she would just have explain a little better if they didn't tell her what they did.

Andraus

Old 08-29-2011, 07:44 PM

"They were chasing my Aquiatience here for no Reason, and wielding weaponery. I did not want harm to befall my new ally, so I took care of this 'Pest' problem " he said, putting his sword away "now, may i ask your name?"

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 08-29-2011, 07:44 PM

(I just realized something..O.O'' everyones crushes are on different people. Like..it looks likes the insure girl is going to fall for 'sissy' boy. While 'sissy' boy is going to go for lazy girl. lazy girl goes to shy boy; which..shy boy goes to..O.O'' oh..i didnt put mine yet. >< but anyway, bad boy looks like shes going to go with insure girl. @.@ everything is all twisted.

There are only a couple of people whos crushes are for the right people. Like party boy likes bitch girl and bitch girl likes party boy. @.@ Although..idk what to put as mine now since its all twisted.)

As the young girl thanked him for bringing her the food that she had ordered. Akio just simply gave a little nod and began to make his way back over toward AK since he was going to wonder if she possibility knew this young girl here; if not at all, not even a familiar face than he would at least know that he wasn't really going crazy at all but rather just plain working too hard. All of a sudden however, right before he could even get toward the table where AK was; his own eyes widened right up when he heard someone's voice go right into his head. The voice itself sounded exactly like the voice of the girl he had just given the food to. Looking back over toward her with a curious yet shocked expression across his face, he simply began to give a little thought throughout his head on wondering how he was hearing her voice within his head. So without even really realizing when he was thinking, he was basically speaking back to her; Akio just tilted his head even more with curiosity. 'My name is Akio..Daishi...who're you..? and how in the world are you doing that..?' he thought to himself not realizing that the female was really doing that, rather than him going completely crazy. All the while, when the boss of the restaurant had gotten the order from the male; he gave a nod and made his way right into the kitchen to go make the food. Shockingly enough this time, he didn't bother to yell at Akio for just standing there in the middle of the restaurant not doing anything.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 08-29-2011, 08:03 PM

Roza could smell something on his breath that smelt like he had been drinking, she smiled then said "You've been drinking and you killed these men." She smirked when he asked for her name and then said "It's not important but you may want to clean up the bodies before the cops show up." She wasn't going to give him her name it wasn't something that she just gave away like that.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-29-2011, 08:21 PM

Having finished her plate, Dani was contemplating ordering another when she felt a response come from the white-haired boy across the restaurant. Jumping slightly, she sent back another message. "I-I'm D-Dani. I-It's nice t-to meet you t-too." As she finished, she was aware of another familiar mental signature, near the two boys, unless she missed her mark. Branching out, she touched the girl's mind, asking who she was before re-asking the two boys.

Then the young boy who worked here responded, causing Dani to jump again. "I-I'm D-Dani, and I-I... well, I g-guess I'm ps-psychic," she responded, frowning as hunger rolled over her again. Maintaining six connections at once, with three of them across the city was very hungry work it seemed. Without thinking, she asked the manager for another meal, very politely, and very quietly as usual, though mentally instead of verbally. Instantly, he hollered for Akio to get the meal ready.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-29-2011, 08:27 PM

(@Happydeath: I would've put mine for insecure girl if mr. bad boy hadn't, and you said no doubling up)

Alex walked down the street, a travel bag over his shoulder as he left the bus station and started walking through the city. For a while now he had been anonomously sending in manuscripts for one of the most infamous romance book series in the world, making hundreds of dollars for his ability to write such a touching fantasy romance. Tomorrow, the final book in the series would be released and the publishers managed to talk him into doing a signing at a book store. He had had a meeting through the computer using video messaging and had given the publishers a start when they found out that the writer of this touching series with a girl as the main character was written by a boy, but they still set up the big event at the biggest book store in the city he had just arrived in, keeping his identity a secret until the big event. He sighed as he walked through the streets, wondering if he should find a hotel or a restaurant first when his stomach gave a grumble, answering the question for him. He walked into the nearest restaurant, a sushi place, and looked around. He noticed how busy it was and hoped it was because the food was good. He walked over to a corner table and set his bag on a chair before sitting down in another one. He tapped his gauntleted fingers upon the table, the demonic looking, claw tipped things being bonded to his hands for as long as he could remember.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 08-29-2011, 08:41 PM

((eh-heh...I am sorry about that...>.<))

"Hmmm..." Simon hummed to himself when he got a response. He turned in his seat slightly to let his eyes sweep over the restaurant. He hadn't had to stretch his mind much...so whoever this Dani person was must have been very close.

'mm...shy thing aren't you? Though a bit of a risktaker, neh, trying to speak to me like this.' With a sigh, Simon stood up, he'd pinpointed Dani's position, and he was sure he knew who it was now. Judging from how she reacted it could only be..."You." Simon said aloud once he'd reached Dani's table, setting his hand down on the tabletop and leaning some of his weight against it.

Hmm...she looked rather cute actually, Simon decided looking her over. A bit short though.

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 08-29-2011, 09:07 PM

With a book in her lap and her weapons at her side, Kat was enjoying the wonderful weather under her favorite tree. As she read, she hummed joyfully to herself. Nothing brought her more joy than reading one of her favorite books on such a nice day. A simple breeze was flowing and the branches above her danced lightly. People were walking every which way, going on with their lives and taking no notice in the strange girl under the tree. Sometimes Kat liked to watch these people and try to figure out why they were out and about. She sometimes envied the simplisity of their lives and wondered if she ever had lived a life like that. It didn't matter now, now she was far too different from everyone else to have a normal life. With a soft sigh, Kat closed her book that she had finished and opened a small compartment in the tree that she had carved out. All her belongings that she had collected since she could remember, she kept there. Except for her weapons and clothes which she kept with her all the time just in case she had to leave too quickly to get the rest of her stuff. With the people out there that she new were out to kill her, she knew that day woud come soon enough.
Kat stood up and brushed the grass off of her before heading to the library across the street to look at what books they have. When she got there she ignored every person she passed, not wanting to draw attention to herself. But it never worked, everyone always seemed to notice her when she walked into a place. When she was looking through a bookshelf a guy approched her. "Hey, what's up?" he said to her and she felt her fingers tingled as aggitation grew inside her. She looked at him and he smiled at her.
"I would rather be left alone," she told him coldly. "If it isn't too much to ask."The guy didn't even seem to register what she had said. "I like your accent, are you from England or something."
"Perhaps," she answered with a shrug as her finger tips began shooting sparks, it took awhile for the guy to notice. "But it is not for you to know." Then she place her finger tips on the guy's arm and sent a harmless shock through his body. The guy gave a jerk before quickly turning and walking away. She gave a sigh before leaving the library, now uninterested in the books.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 08-29-2011, 09:22 PM

(Okay. this just a suggestion or rather a question on what people want so that we don't get completely dead confused about everything on who likes who. Does everyone wanna go around and change the crush thing to the right way, so that everyone likes the right person and the person likes the other back? like sissy boy with insure girl and insure girl with sissy boy as an example? or does everyone wanna stay with how things are now? Again, this is only a question for everyone's opinion.)

As Akio had gotten a reply from the girl only to hear within his head that her name was 'Dani' and that she was psychic, his own eyes widened up once again as he finally realized that he indeed; wasn't going crazy. At least that was some good news that he wasn't going crazy, but still the thought that she was psychic was still rather shocking since she could read his mind and listen to him speak back to her. Right as soon as he was about to speak back telepathically just like earlier, hearing his own name get called out by his boss made Akio jump right where he stood as he bolted his way right back into the kitchen to make another meal along with taking the meal of a sashimi platter out to the table for another customer. The whole time he stayed within the kitchen making the food along with finishing up the food for the sashimi platter; his thoughts were getting all mixed up on everything that was going on. People around him were seeming so familiar and this was getting really confusing.

The boss however just walked right out of the kitchen when he noticed how one of the customers came over toward the young girl's table and placed his hand onto it. He didn't really care what was going on, as long as the man didn't drive away any customers he was completely fine with that. Noticing how another male had come into the restaurant only to make his way over toward a table and grab a menu to look through it; the boss gave a little nod to himself and quickly way over toward the male tilting his head. "How may I help you sir?" and once again, as usual the horrible accent of the Japanese boss came in. All of a sudden, while the boss stood there to get the man's order; a group of about 10 men all wearing black suits and each one carrying a weapon that looked rather futuristic came right through the doors looking left and right through all the people within the restaurant. These men were from the government sent to either capture each one of the teens if possible; but if they caused too much of an annoyance. They were ordered to eliminate each and every one of them. When the boss had seen the ten of them come in with their large weapons, he immediately stomped his way over toward them with an angered look onto his face. "You leave now! You take weapons out of me restaurant now!" the boss ordered finally showing his broken english side along with the followed of the Japanese accent. One of the ten of the men simply looked over toward the man and tilted his head without a single word. Raising up his gun right toward the man's head, a blue light came right out from the barrel of the gun and by the time it was done. The entire body of the boss was on the floor; completely charcoaled.

Akio at this point had just walked out of the kitchen with a large silver tray and had both dishes on the tray as his own eyes widened up when he noticed how his boss had just gotten killed. With just seeing that, the ten of the men noticed how this restaurant already had about 5 to 6 of the teenagers they were looking for. Five of the ten men placed their guns onto stun while the other five placed theirs onto kill as they each aimed for the teenagers; blasting each one of them with weird strange blue lights. Some even exploded on contact with anything the light touched. Seeing this, Akio immediately dropped the silver tray from how shocked he was and bolted right back into the kitchen completely confused about what was happening. "Wh..what is going on..? wh-who are those people..?" he asked himself, keeping his head down the whole time rather than doing anything else or even trying to escape.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-29-2011, 09:40 PM

Yelping as Simon's hand came down on her table, Dani looked at his face before staring at her lap. For an instant, her eyes had shown terror, but he wasn't going to harm her. She could tell that much from simply skimming. She really should have been paying attention though. Kicking herself, she barely caught his compliment, visibly tensing as she processed it. "Y-You th-think I'm c-cute?" she stammered, for once forgetting to look away from his face. She didn't meet his eyes, but she was close. "I-I'm s-sorry! I-I c-can't help it wh-when p-people are this cl-close."

Now too caught up in her immediate surroundings, Dani failed to sense the malevolent intent spewing from the ten men as they neared the building. It was only when they entered that Dani realized what was going on and reacted. Lashing out, psionic blasts took three of them, though not in time to save Akio's boss. They crumpled, completely unconscious, if not comatose. She hadn't really focused on how much power she used. A telekinetic barrier then sprang up around Simon and her, blocking a few blasts.

Sweating and panting with exertion, Dani was unable to move. Her stomach growled again, ignored in the chaos. "Flee!" she sent to everyone she had contacted. Suddenly a name for each came to her, surfacing through their memories. Aitu, Akio, Simon, Ariande, Roza, and Chris. Still petrified, Dani could feel her control over the barrier slipping, thin, hairline cracks appearing in the purple energy.

((I don't mind. :) It's not like they can't change, right? :D))

Aoi Kazuya

Old 08-29-2011, 10:34 PM

Simon 'tch'-ed at the interruption. He looked over his shoulder at the men and then back at dani, who looked a bit worse for wear. A fellow user of psychic arts, Simon had felt the power that Dani had exuded when she'd lashed out. Huh...well then. Simon let his illusion drop and flexed his wings, testing them out.

Without another thought he reached forward and snagged Dani around the waist, pulling her smaller form to him as he moved back away from the remaining men. He focused on a single thought and raised an illusion to hide behind as he ran into the kitchen, after one of the server boys that had seemed to have been talking to Dani earlier.

"You, kid, there a back door to this place?" Simon asked Akio, his already pale skin even paler than normal as he fought to keep his illusions in place.

((yea I don't really mind the mix-up considering no-one seems to like my character anyway :sweat:))

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-29-2011, 10:47 PM

((It's not that Aoi. Well, at least not for me. :) I just chose one who wouldn't really make Dani uncomfortable, though your characters seems very nice. :D I put up my profile before yours too, so I didn't even know you were going to join.))

Still concentrating fiercely, Dani failed to notice she had been grabbed until her vision shifted. Then she blinked in confusion, awed that Simon had grabbed her before fleeing. Still woozy from using her powers so much, Dani felt grateful that Simon had grabbed her. To be honest, she probably couldn't stand on her own. Though she wondered if he felt her Pull-up under her jeans. His arm was low enough, that was for sure.

Spotting the support beams to the other half of the building, Dani grunted as she ripped them apart, sweat pouring down her face. A satisfied smile flitted onto her face as the front collapsed though, burying their enemies for the time being. It took almost everything she had left though. She couldn't so much as telepathically talk to Simon right now. It was a wonder she could keep her eyes open.

WeBuiltThePyramids
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-29-2011, 11:18 PM

(( Sorry about the super late entrance Class ran longer then normal.))

Katya weaved through the crowed of people walking along the sidewalk, she was a girl on a mission. Her mission, the local book store had just acquired the newest addition of her favorite manga series. After a quick detour to the ice cream shop, because who could say no to strawberry and birthday cake ice cream. Now though after that sweet sweet distraction she was headed straight for the bookstore.Moving around a group of stuffy looking men all wearing the same suit the white haired teen adjusted the hood of her thin pink hoodie. She had skillfully cut two holes in the top of the hood to make it look like her ears were really just part of the outfit. She thought the ears were cute and if she wasn't so worried about how big of a freak out people would have Katya would have just worn them out in the open.Slipping threough the crowd she made to cut threw the back alley behind some restaurant to avoid the crowds. She preferred to skip or run places, though dodging random strangers was fun in and of it's self.

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 08-29-2011, 11:22 PM

Kat turned left when she left the library and continued on down the street while she lost herself in thought about random ideas that kept popping into her head. There was a resturant just a little further down the road and she fingered through her pockets to see if she had any money left, she didn't so she decided to not even bother looking in. But just as she was about to walk past it, ten men walked in armed with guns that she found familar in an odd sort of way. Her eyes followed them and watched as they entered the resturant and killed the man in charge with a gun that seemed to have burnt him to a crisp. When the men began to open fire on the other people in the resturant, Kat could not help but to intervine. However smart it would have been for her to flee instead, she couldn't let anyone else get hurt by these men.
She busted through the door and immediately shoot two daggers into a man who quickly tumbled to the ground. Then a few of the men tried to hit her with their strange guns and she held her hand out in front of her deflecting most of them and then sending back a few others. Before she had even realized, three of the ten men were on the ground. "What the hell was that?" she couldn't help ask aloud as her hands began steaming. Her heart rate was up and the fact that two other men had their guns pointed straight at her caused anger to fill her up. Fire escaped from her fingertips and ran all the way up her arms. She flinched back at the sight of this and just as she did so, a girl on the other side of the building caused the front of it to collapse. Kat dodged the falling debris but was smacked in the face by a falling board and she fell to the ground. The rest of the men were now trapped under the rubble. She looked around and saw that she had been thrown back into the kitchen. When she looked over she saw a guy with his head down and she began to feel the throbbing from the board that fell on her. "You wouldn't happen to have any ice I could use?" she asked, surprised at the casual nature of her voice. Hadn't she just fought a group men with guns with her freaky hand powers? She wondered if anyone had seen what she had done.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 08-29-2011, 11:27 PM

While Akio stayed within the kitchen to avoid conflict with what was going on outside in the dining room of the restaurant; his own body began to shake with fear about what was going on. He wasn't even sure who these people that were attacking were, nor did he know what kind of weapons they were using and let alone why in the world this was all happening. All the while he stayed in the kitchen the men out there continued to fire their weapons toward any of the teens they could hit and either kill them or if possible take them back to the underground labs. All of a sudden while Akio continued to listen to all the firing going on outside of the kitchen, his own eyes widened up when he noticed how one of the male customers was rushing into the kitchen carrying the girl that was named 'Dani' who had spoken to him earlier. It seems that he was looking for a back exit that could lead out of the restaurant; thinking it through real quick, Akio gave a quick gasp as he nodded pointing toward the back of the kitchen that had a little spring door that would lead out to an alleyway in the back of the restaurant. "Back there, thats an exit." he spoke turning his own head back to look back toward the direction of the dining room; wondering how the others would be such as AK and all the rest of the customers. Considering what he saw the men did to his boss he had a feeling that these men were going to stop at nothing to capture or kill these teens; even if it meant killing innocent people. Biting the bottom of his lip, Akio began to wonder if he could possibility fight back in anyway possible. So simply looking around the kitchen for something he could use, the only thing Akio could really get was the knives that were used to cut the fish. Although before he could even grab any of them, hearing what sounded like the next room was coming down only to see another girl come flying through the room into the kitchen asking for ice right after. Akio's own eyes widened up with a bit of curiosity as he pointed over toward the fridge. "Th-theres s-some ice o-over there."

(if possible; i'd like all rpers in this rp to head to the OOC please. I have a message there that needs to be read.)

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 08-29-2011, 11:52 PM

"Thanks," Kat muttered as she rose to her feet and headed over to the fridge and pulled out a couple of cubes of ice, wrapped them in a hand towel and placed it against her bleeding forehead. She looked around the kitchen after remember hearing the guy say that there was an exit somewhere and when she spotted it she made a move towards it but stopped. Then she looked at the other people in the kitchen curiously, who were they? She had an eerie feeling like she had meet these people before...perhaps in another life maybe. Or maybe she did actually know them, she recognized their faces, but why couldn't she remember who these people were? She stood there for the longest time, just trying to bring something from her memory back to her, but there was nothing. Just a white haze filled her brain if she tried to think back to her past. It didn't matter, these people might help her find out who she was, if they actually had met before. She wanted to stay with them as long as she could to get the answers that she needed, after that she could make her way on her own. "This might be a frightfully bad time to ask," she said softly to them. "But who the bloody hell are you people?"

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-29-2011, 11:59 PM

One of the rubble piles exploded outward, one of the restaurants big, heavy tables sent flying across the room and slamming into the wall with dust billowing out. A second later, Alex stumbled out of it, coughing, dirt covered, and bruised, but surprisingly without a scratch despite the fact that a roof had fallen on him. He came out of the rubble, his bag over his shoulder as he stumbled into the kitchen, looking at each of them before asking, "Are you guys all right? Any of you hurt?" When the men had first came in and started shooting, Alex had grabbed his bag and ducked under the table in order to plan out his next move. However, before he could do anything, the roof fell on him, but the table protected him from most of it.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 08-30-2011, 01:22 AM

"My, my, my...there seems to be quite a bunch of us isn't there?" Simon muttered, shifting his hold on Dani so that he was carrying her bridal style now, probably a lot more comfortable then the way he had been carrying her.

Simon gave the outside a glance before letting his illusions drop, yea they weren't going to do much anymore. He blew a couple strands of hair out of his face before speaking again. "I suggest we all take this conversation somewhere else. i'd rather not end up being charcoaled. I have a job to keep and all." he muttered, making up an excuse on the spot. He couldn't care less about the job...but getting out of here alive seemed pretty important at the moment.

without waiting to see if any of the others were following, he quickly covered up his wings again to make them seem like they weren't there before hurrying to the back door and throwing it open with a kick. He could probably lie low at one of the many apartments his agent kept for him.

WeBuiltThePyramids
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-30-2011, 01:53 AM

White rabbit ears twitched at the noise coming from behind one of the restaurant doors. It sounded like a fighting scene in one of the animes she watched. Looking up and down the alley she checked to make sure no one was around before she pulled her hood all the way off. Her hearing was better with out the hood. moving closer to the door she tried to get a better idea of what was happening. As she stepped closer however the back door was flung open her quick reflexes stopping her from getting hit in the face. Looking at the door way she stared at the boy carrying a small looking girl. Pulling at the ends of her ears she stared up at them her red eyes wide, " uh, Hello?"

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 08-30-2011, 01:53 AM

"I think we are all quite satisfactory," Kat said sarcastically to the one who had just entered the kitchen. Then she realized how rude that sounded and she cleared her throat. "I mean, none of us are on the verge of death or anything of that sort..." she thought for a second. "Thank you for your concern." Maybe, she thought to herself, that her social skills weren't as great as her other skills. She took the bloody towel off of her head and poked her forehead to feel that the gash on her head was now healed, something she never even bothered to ponder about. Then she turned to the one who had just covered his wings that Kat hadn't even noticed until then and nodded in agreement, now wasn't the time to ask obvious questions. "Look, I cannot help but notice the extreme similarities between us," she said with a shrug as she tossed the towel aside. "Perhaps it would benefit all of us if we were to confide in each other for the time being and work together." She then looked down at her hands, spark flickers of flames were still coming out of her hands and she quickly tucked them in her pockets. What is wrong with me?she asked herself as she tried to force herself to remember something, anything. But there were only flashes of events that meant nothing to her.

Andraus

Old 08-30-2011, 01:58 AM

Aitu sighed "I can hold my liqour......and Also, these thugs attacked first." he said, then dropped the note on the ground. The Air Blew it by the girls feet. "Hey, would you mind handing me that?" he asked. He wanted to know why these people were hunting them. If This guy Chris was hit, he would have been next, or maybe the other people on the list.